The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most of us ain't getting rich, and that's okay

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2022
That's your comeback?

Don't be stupid with your money.

If that's what you would do with 10K, you don't deserve to have money.

I had to look it up. I am currently in the top 10% of net worth in America. By the end of this year I'll be in the top 5% of net worth in America. Which means by the end of this year, I'll be in the top 1% of net worth in the world. I'm only 47, in good health, so barring an accident, I will absolutely have 40 million "in the bank" one day.

4 years ago, after my divorce, I had a slightly negative net worth and 3k in my bank account.

If I took your advice, and chose more mountain biking anytime in the last 4 years, I wouldn't be on the pace that I'm on. To be clear, it's not like I never go mountain biking. With 40 million I would go mountain biking a little more.

One difference between you and me is I know I will be rich. I've always known .

I haven't always known how, but I never doubted that I would.

It took me 30 years to unprogram myself, another five to properly program myself, and then it took a divorce to truly set me free.

The difference between you and me is mindset and time.

One reason he says this is because he knows most people lack the mindset needed. This thread is proof.

People tell themselves all kind of loser things to justify remaining mediocre.

Tell yourself whatever you got to to get through the day. But that doesn't make any of this true.

Develop the proper mindset, a winning mindset, and anything is possible.
I developed a mindset that I would be buff and I did get buff, so the same things gotta apply to getting rich right?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I developed a mindset that I would be buff and I did get buff, so the same things gotta apply to getting rich right?

You first decided you would be buff, then you developed a mindset to be buff, then you developed habits to be buff, then you did get buff.

I'm guessing the key for you is habitual weight training.

Yes the same thing would apply.

You first decide to get rich, then you develop a mindset to be rich, then you develop habits to be rich, then you get rich.

This time, the key will become habitual value creation.

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022
This post also got me thinking. Rather than using their creativity and knowledge to work towards something, too many people are making creative excuses to not do anything at all.

We truly live in an absurd time.

View: https://youtu.be/fYCTOkrzRi8

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Bidyut

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Mar 27, 2022
I'm not rich and I don't know if I'll ever get rich.

If I said, "only %5 of the members on this forum will get rich", you'd automatically think that you're in that %5. And that's simply not true. You're probably not. I'm sorry.

And that's completely okay. You don't need a private jet, a mansion with 15 "hoes" in it.
You don't need a Ferrari. You don't need a Rolex.

If you can't get girls when you're broke, you're still not going to get any girls if you ever get rich, trust me. You can only get some cheap gold-diggers who want a piece of that thick wallet.

Rap music and Instagram got us chasing these material things, but they don't even matter.

If you can get rich, then get rich. I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to get rich but don't beat yourself up because you don't have 20 million dollars in the bank.

The Fastlane is not about a flashy lifestyle, it's about FREEDOM.

Most of y'all want money so you can buy VALIDATION and THE RESPECT of others, NOT FREEDOM.

You can be rich and be a slave to your "business".
There are many people out there who is rich but miserable. They don't even have time to see their kids or other loved ones.

You need BALANCE. Everything in life is about balance.

Would you rather make 300k a year and work 11 hours a day, or make 60k online, but work 5 hours a day and spend the rest of your time with your loved ones or on other things that you love doing.

A month ago, 100.000+ people died, 3m+ people had to move out to a different city in my country because of an earthquake. Thousands of people still live in TENTS because they don't have a home anymore.

If you wake up everday, you're healthy and so your loved ones, I think you're already rich.
I know it sounds corny but that's simply a fact.

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Epictetus

This video inspired me to start this thread, it's 2 hours long but I say definitely give it a watch.

Really inspiring..i got a new idea you told mixecan fisherman story...i will going to apply that process in my business.... certentily...thanx you so much..

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Really inspiring..i got a new idea you told mixecan fisherman story...i will going to apply that process in my business.... certentily...thanx you so much..
Mexico has one of the longest working hours.

The "Mexican Fisherman" story definitely is an urban legend.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
I know the OP was deleted, but I think they should stay. People should see that mindset and if it resonates with you.

You should be terrified - what a great wake up call.

The arch of achievement is the purpose.
To start with nothing... poor... and wonder if you can make it is part of the journey.

You deserve nothing and if you have the will to earn being wealthy in life then you will also learn the responsibility that comes with it.. Someone with the op's mindset isn't even close to mentally being prepared for what success brings.

I would rather die trying with nothing than settle and never try at all.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
The gist of MJ's books if I understand correctly, is to escape the agonizing hamster wheel/rat race. And to do that, you definitely need money. So yes, you've to be rich financially. If I have, say, US$10+ million, I can escape the rat race immediately. Like, right now, at this time of typing.

Edit: I've been reading more and more of the word "Hamza" popping up on this forum. F*ck that guy, he's nothing but the 2023 version of Tai Lopez and Gary V. We've been there. If anything, Hamza is targeting his marketing towards the younger batch of Gen Z folks. Watching all those videos are like playing video games : it makes you feel like you're achieving something when it's all an illusion in your mind.

Last edited:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
I read this first few sentences of the original thread and got angry. F*ck your defeatist bullshit - you're just trying to mask giving up by 'being reasonable'. Keep your pathetic mindset to yourself and stop trying to spread your low standards to other people who are actually betting on themselves.

this forum is the millionaire fastlane - we're all here because we're taking our shot at getting rich - F*ck the odds

I played pool earlier with a dude who had a friend in India with who has already failed building a startup 3x and he's still getting in front of VCs to raise cash to start another one. That's the mindset that you need.

I'm going through another lap of How To Get Rich by Felix Dennis and he has a chapter that talks about his friend Albert who has mediocre business. He specifically says that one of his big problems is that he's capable of imagining defeat. If you're so focused on thinking of how you might lose, you deserve to lose, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

the energy from the original post in this thread is like that of the people in the first part of the video below:

View: https://twitter.com/gaspedaling/status/1481724338751553548

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Dear god... I can't with this forum lately...

Bunch of pussies.

Off-topic but just curious what do you and other positive thinkers here on the forum have with regards to the following situation:

You go to a class to learn a new skill (it could be dance, for example, or archery/chess etc.), encounter difficulties (you find it fun but you learn a lot slower than others in the class). Would you beat yourself up over that and curse under your breath? Or would you psyche yourself and try to think about things from a different light? Or both?

DMass

Breaking Chains One Day At A Time...
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 11, 2021
Off-topic but just curious what do you and other positive thinkers here on the forum have with regards to the following situation:

You go to a class to learn a new skill (it could be dance, for example, or archery/chess etc.), encounter difficulties (you find it fun but you learn a lot slower than others in the class). Would you beat yourself up over that and curse under your breath? Or would you psyche yourself and try to think about things from a different light? Or both?

I'd work harder for longer.

If there is one thing that sets successful people apart it is their ability to work harder for longer, "Dont stop when you are tired, stop when you are done" - David Goggins

From a mindset point of view I would focus on the opportunity to grow, to create new neurological links and matter. Be grateful that you enjoy it, if you enjoy it then the extra time it takes you won't feel too bad. Its only when we stretch ourselves do we give ourselves chance to fully grow and to push the boundaries of our potential.

This is a good thing.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I can't really say the same for the rich people who died under the debris, but you should understand that average rent in Turkey is around 500 dollars. You don't need to be rich to do that. An online business that makes you 5k will give you a comfortable life in most countries and you can even save money for emergencies or for your retirement.
I’m late to this party but I just ordered some statues for my home that were $3000. And guess what, they are coming from Turkey! So someone in your country is making bank!

As someone who lives in a "mansion", I can't tell you how wrong you are. People who can't afford mansions, besmirch mansions. Large homes become problematic when the owner can't afford it, which turns out, is most people. Never take advice from broke people projecting how the rich or affluent live, or should live. They're full of shit, and they only have a bullhorn because their screed furthers an agenda.
Totally agree, never thought I needed a super nice house until I could afford one and bought one. Also never thought I’d someday be buying statues either.
The guy who makes $300K might make enough money in the next 4 years to never worry about money ever again, while the lazy "mountain bike all day" guy has to worry about where his next copywriting gig is coming from.
OP would have taken a $300k/yr job in an instant. If he only had the skills to be worth $300k.

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Klaus Schwab
You don’t need money if you have no wants. OP probably would still want food though. Lol

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

I remember when I first learned to type in grade school. All of the students sucked. Nobody could type in the beginning. Especially not with that skin over their keyboard hiding the letters.

When I saw my friends outperforming me, I went home and practiced. I downloaded typing programs. Competed against my mom. Spent a stupid amount of hours figuring out QWERTY.

Within a couple months, I was the fastest typist in the class. Within a year, I won the state business championship for typing. Within four years, I'd earned multiple scholarships for winning state championships for typing. And now, two decades later, I'm still one of the fastest QWERTY typists in the world.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Nobody told me, that in Germany I have to work so few hours!?

Europe exists in a time zone of its own. Things are slow. 30 - 40+ holidays a year. My assumption of most Europeans' lives:

9 - 10 am : work starts
10 - 11 am : brunch
11 - 12 am : work
12 - 2 pm : lunch
2 - 3 pm : work
3 - 4 pm : Tea break
4 - 5 pm : Pack bags go home
5 pm : Pre-party at the club
6 pm : Party time
1 am : After-party

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Imagine walking into a gym and proclaiming "most of you will never be fit, and that's okay, as long as you wake up next to loved ones you'll always be fit in your heart".

Like, cool... now get out, the adults are working on themselves.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Imagine walking into a gym and proclaiming "most of you will never be fit, and that's okay, as long as you wake up next to loved ones you'll always be fit in your heart".

Like, cool... now get out, the adults are working on themselves.

And then after the people in that same gym BOO and HECKLE the guy, he stomps out saying, "Wow, I guess that gym isn't for me. Delete my gym membership."

G

Guest-5ty5s4

What kind of person shows up to a forum about business and making money and proclaims how fruitless it is... Yet this seems to be such a common occurrence... The gym analogy is great. Honestly it seems to be an insecurity thing. I hope OP becomes more confident and succeeds in the future.

DMass

Breaking Chains One Day At A Time...
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 11, 2021
Europe exists in a time zone of its own. Things are slow. 30 - 40+ holidays a year. My assumption of most Europeans' lives:

Can I come and live in your Europe?

The UK is nothing like that.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Totally agree, never thought I needed a super nice house until I could afford one and bought one. Also never thought I’d someday be buying statues either.

The argument against big houses is always "they take time to manage!"

Such an argument is made from a scarcity mentality.

Yes, big houses are expensive to maintain, which is why you pay for maids, electricians, landscapers, pool people, to take care of things. Although I fired my landscaper and now do the lawn myself as I find I like being forced into more physical activity.

I'd beat myself up and then psyche myself up to try harder and reconsider my method. I'd look to those other people as inspiration that I know I could do it too.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

And then after the people in that same gym BOO and HECKLE the guy, he stomps out saying, "Wow, I guess that gym isn't for me. Delete my gym membership."

giphy.gif

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I remember when I first learned to type in grade school. All of the students sucked. Nobody could type in the beginning. Especially not with that skin over their keyboard hiding the letters.

When I saw my friends outperforming me, I went home and practiced. I downloaded typing programs. Competed against my mom. Spent a stupid amount of hours figuring out QWERTY.

Within a couple months, I was the fastest typist in the class. Within a year, I won the state business championship for typing. Within four years, I'd earned multiple scholarships for winning state championships for typing. And now, two decades later, I'm still one of the fastest QWERTY typists in the world.
Well, I think that is your hidden super power!

Not to forget 60 days off, 100k miles free, double paycheck, when you f… your boss and retirement at 50!
And free university!
And free icecream!

PS: I hope, you got the irony!

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
A good cure for this type of thinking is to get some time in with older people who now don't have enough money.

You will see what it is like to not be able to pay medical bills, travel, eat or dress well, pay your rent/mortgage.
And 100 other things.

"All that free time" is cool in your 20s.
When you are broke in your 60's and not planning on dying the next day - it is not as fun.

Start where you have to start, but the end goal is always to stack proper wealth.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
A good cure for this type of thinking is to get some time in with older people who now don't have enough money.

You will see what it is like to not be able to pay medical bills, travel, eat or dress well, pay your rent/mortgage.
And 100 other things.

"All that free time" is cool in your 20s.
When you are broke in your 60's and not planning on dying the next day - it is not as fun.

Start where you have to start, but the end goal is always to stack proper wealth.
Likewise, we can also get some time in with wealthier people who give a lot to good causes.

We'll be able to see how much of an impact, smiles and recovery that money spent the RIGHT way can bring, even
in such a cold world.

I've shared this before in another thread, where one of my mentors already had it made with his software company
and a stem cell brand. Because he has folks working for him, he has more time and resources to do more charity and even teach folks (like me) about trading and more in his meetups.

And when he does charity, it isn't just buying tons of tinned food for an orphanage or senior citizens' home.

He would get a chef or hawker he knew to cook fresh food for the orphans or old folks.
Normally, those welfare places serve really boring, unnutritious shit like rice with egg or worse...so even just a good bowl of curry noodles is very welcome to them.
And he would pay for them all.

I hope I can tag along on this month's trip, before his birthday.

Wealth can do a lot of good.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Even a $300k per year job isn’t stable… Currently as I work as a consultant and working on my stuff on the background.

Companies see you as a person who just pushes products and services. You have to meet a certain profitability percentage on top of being above the bell curve for the company to keep you. You are being graded.

A job is not secure at all, if your boss hates, he has the liability to cut your income source or try to let you go because of his hateful nature towards you.

Companies who have million dollar contracts can easily pull out from your employer and that could cause you to lose your job.

In my past experience having a job has been very stressful, just knowing the fact that one person has the ability to ruin your financial plan and the way you live is very stressful.

Going Fastlane is about achieving your dreams, having financial freedom, and time to live your life without ever having to worry about money every again.

Money is just the by-product to which people believe has value and is the resource to live a happier life.

Theirs nothing wrong to have a big house, the cars, or to travel. These should be seen as signs of achievement. You made it, you worked hard to get what you wanted.

As a person who comes from a poor to middle class family, I had nothing but a bed and a computer living in my moms house in a very small bedroom paying $300 dollars.

I went from being a male Sonic Drive-in Carhop making $3.13 an hour to a career in Information Technology on a good salary to almost ~6-figures. It wasn’t until during my growth in my career that I realized a job is not as secure as everyone think it is. A single choice from the higher ups and the life you’ve built or are building can crumble very fast depending on the financial risks you are currently under taking such as a financed house, a financied car, personal loans, or credit cards. Carrying so much financial risk makes your job essential to your way of living to fund everything you are paying for just to live the “American Dream White Pickett Fence”.

I’ve lived this life in my early 20s with my previous relationship, but also had it crumble because life was ready to teach me hard lessons I needed to learn because some of it was self-created.

As I’ve studied a few millionaires and billionaires about their stories. The difference between successful people and negative people does come down to mindset and how they see the world. Not only is it mindset, it’s also their habitual systems, and having a great sense of delayed gratification versus the instant gratification my generation or younger experiences today.

Sure the TMF , talks about Fastlane, and achieving your dreams.

But the journey is long and tough. It requires a different levels of thinking and lessons to be learned. It’s about having an internal locus, understanding that you have the ability to create the life you want versus having an external locus letting what life throws at you and you just react to it. This is what we call coasting.

Your environment also is a very important factor, the people you lived with, your friends you surround yourself with, and how you interrupt your failures to successes.

I think mindset is a very important component, because the tactics and taking action is honestly the easiest thing. But I think mindset is hardest component to master because once you read TMF , Unscripted , or TGRE. Theirs no going back to the ordinary way of life you use to live.

We essentially have unplugged ourselves the matrix and took the red pill, no longer living on the Autopilot way of life that you see everyone else lives if you were to take a second and look around you at a 30,000 feet level of how everyone else is currently living.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Speak for yourself you little broke pussy!
You don't need a private jet, a mansion with 15 "hoes" in it.
You don't need a Ferrari. You don't need a Rolex.
I don’t need anything. I’ve been in deep shit and had nothing. I need food water and shelter and that’s it.

This isn’t about needs. This is about being a F*cking winner. It’s about living a life that makes you scream “WOO!” like Ric Flair. Where you wake up and think “GODDAMN. IM THE BEST. WHAT A GREAT LIFE”. And you can’t wait to get your day started because every day is like you’re a kid going to Disneyland. Where you think “somewhere out there, there’s a man who is the happiest man in the world with the best life, I’m just glad that man is me”.

You get that life by letting all of the negative losers believe their own coping lies while you ignore them.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Two types of people:

1) A great tragedy happened in my country. Well, better give up on my hopes and dreams, because one day I'm gonna die!

2) A great tragedy happened in my country. Well, better get back to work on achieving my dreams, because one day I'm gonna die!

You can decide which one you want to be.

As far as money/time freedom goes, I always come back to this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jq6e8s1sik

ChristianGa0

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Feb 10, 2023
Germany
I mean tbh with this mindset don’t wonder why your aren’t rich, In order to become something you must first believe in it and become that person then slowly your habits will replicate that belief and eventually you will become you belief. And I mean people have different view points on being ”rich”. but what you should focus on is wealth like MJ said in his book, it’s about freedom, family and fitness. If you have all that then you are wealthy for some people that might be the Ferrari and a big mansion but for some it might not be that But the ability to do what they want and when they want without having to think about if they can finance it.
Always remember this: ”I have been rich and poor. And I choose rich every F*ckING TIME“

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 16, 2022
Most of y'all want money so you can buy VALIDATION and THE RESPECT of others, NOT FREEDOM.
Bingo.

But beyond the validation and respect, what people are truly looking for is STATUS.

Most won't make it to a million (only the highly smart people will), but this is not the point.

If you can make 5k - 15k net per month, this is already GREAT!

I make 1.5k by myself on the Internet monthly, and I owe it to the books and to this community.

This is by far the best money I have ever made even though it is not much.

But...it's scalable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.