The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Evan G

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 24, 2020
Arkansas
I purchased two of the courses during the last sale for about ~$22.

I got the "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your Freedom Now! " and the "Freelance Mindset: Become an Unstoppable Freelance Force!" I took what I learned from those and headed towards Upwork. After about two days of crafting my profile based on his courses I was approved and applying for jobs.

The next thing I took from the course was the strategy to build momentum. Take small jobs to get testimonials and reviews. I am in the IT/Sys Admin space so things like data entry is where I started. Sent in my YOU focused proposal and got hired after 1 try. The job pays out $40 after Upwork takes their cut...looks like I already paid those courses off! Once I finish the job I'll hopefully have my first rating too.

Now I need to continue this momentum and get other jobs. I'm thinking I'll sign up on PeoplePerHour as well...

Lex's courses were super helpful and got me to take my first step. What he says in those videos are still relevant. Thanks Lex! You the man and keep it up.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows from Dreams
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 14, 2013
The Underground

I got the "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your Freedom Now! " and the "Freelance Mindset: Become an Unstoppable Freelance Force!" I took what I learned from those and headed towards Upwork. After about two days of crafting my profile based on his courses I was approved and applying for jobs.

The next thing I took from the course was the strategy to build momentum. Take small jobs to get testimonials and reviews. I am in the IT/Sys Admin space so things like data entry is where I started. Sent in my YOU focused proposal and got hired after 1 try. The job pays out $40 after Upwork takes their cut...looks like I already paid those courses off! Once I finish the job I'll hopefully have my first rating too.

Now I need to continue this momentum and get other jobs. I'm thinking I'll sign up on PeoplePerHour as well...

Lex's courses were super helpful and got me to take my first step. What he says in those videos are still relevant. Thanks Lex! You the man and keep it up.
Thanks for sharing your experiences Evan. I really appreciate the feedback, and I'm glad you found the courses helpful!

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 15, 2013
**IMPORTANT** CURRENT PROMOS ARE IN THE LATEST POST FROM THIS THREAD. USE THE LINKS IN THE LATEST POST TO GET CURRENT DISCOUNTS!

Over the past few months I've shared a lot of experienced-based training through inexpensive Udemy courses. The goal was to help freelance entrepreneurs learn the tools I used to grow two full-time freelance incomes from scratch.

Each course covers one area of entrepreneurship. Topics are delivered in a clear, direct way, very little fluff. The idea is to give you only what you need to get up and earning fast. Inside each course you will find helpful practice activities, quizzes and access to our growing Facebook Group.

Below is a list of available programs. Most people start with "Start a Freelance Business" and then continue into the Upwork courses since there are a lot of Upworkers out there. But even if you're not on Upwork you can find these courses useful for you.

If you're wandering in circles looking for direction, consider training with me. Find the course that's right for you and
put yourself in it now!

GENERAL FREELANCE COURSES
Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your Freedom Now!
Freelance Copywriting: Write Dirty. Go Big. Start Now!
Freelance Article Writing: Write Your Way to Pay Today!
Freelance Mindset: Become an Unstoppable Freelance Force!
Difficult Clients: What to Do When Freelance Clients Go Bad!

UPWORK FOCUSED COURSES
Advanced Upwork Proposals: Tips to 10x Client Responses Fast!
Advanced Upwork Interviews: A Simple Way to Earn High Pay!
Advanced Upwork Profiles: Craft a Magnetic Profile Today!
Beyond Upwork: How to Find Freelance Clients Outside of Upwork!

ENNEAGRAM PERSONALITY COURSES
Enneagram: A Simple Introduction to the Nine Types!
Enneagram Type 1: A Critical Look Inside the Reformer's Mind!

Here's what some students over the past month said:

View attachment 28154

View attachment 28156

View attachment 28157

View attachment 28158

View attachment 28155

P.S. After going through the courses, please add a review. I don't make updates fast, but I do update the courses from time to time and I try to address issues and student feedback when I can. So if there's something you'd like to let me know, or would like to see added or covered in the future, please add a review. Thank you.
I'm curious where you learnt about the enneagram from. I'm also a big fan.

OP
OP
Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 14, 2013
The Underground
I'm curious where you learnt about the enneagram from. I'm also a big fan.
A variety of places. Books, courses, experts in my network etc. One of my favorite books is called "The Wisdom of the Enneagram" by Don Riso & Russ Hudson. Helen Palmer's book, "Enneagram" is also very good.

I can't remember which author talks about the nine types and their arrows and wings in terms of patterns instead of absolutes, but I think it was Ginger Lapid-Bogda or Helen Palmer. It's an important perspective, but I can't recall which book that is in.

Between those three authors you can get a solid introduction to the Enneagram and some of the theories behind it.

Pavan M.

New Contributor
Dec 3, 2018

Congrats Evan G .
That's a great Start.. All the best!

OP
OP
Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 14, 2013
The Underground
Ginger Lapid-Bogda has written a lot of books on using Enneagram. Which one of those would you recommend?
They're all pretty good. I liked "Bringing Out the Best of Yourself at Work" since it deals with the dynamics of workplace interactions using the Enneagram. Seems a bit more practical than some of the Enneagram books which primarily focus on defining the nine types/wings/arrows/levels of health etc.

OP
OP
Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 14, 2013
The Underground
For anyone considering my courses, here are some comments from members just this month. None of these were solicited. There are many more reviews you can read on Udemy (both good and bad) for every course I have published.

Also, remember that you can get my entire process in this free NOTABLE thread that walks you through how to get started. It's good enough for anyone to get started and make money who really wants to. The courses are for those who asked for them, and for those who want to go deeper with my training.

Cristian.PNG Lisa.PNG Mustafa.PNG Philip.PNG Zeeshan 1.PNG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock