The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

Fenom21

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
May 10, 2015
Day 3

HORRENDOUS NIGHT’S SLEEP?

When it comes to catching your nightly Zs, quality is just as key as quantity. Research proves that sleep quality, or the lack thereof, affects your health, work and personal relationships.

So why compromise?

We’ve been making mattresses for over 26 years, and we are the market leader for bedtime comfort. Our state of the art foam tech is designed to change your life.

Don’t compromise. Visit one of our stores today.

London’s Premier Cleaners – As You've Got Better Things To Do!

Too tight for time but not toooo tight for a FRESH living space?

You're either trying to meet big deadlines OR you’re recovering from one! It’s a tough slog being a young pro in the city - spending your days cleaning just isn’t a priority nor is it time efficient.

But imagine getting a little help – hassle free, professional and PROMISED freshness every week!

Call us before Wednesday to book a slot this week.

IT’S ALIVE! Phone Revival NOT Miracles

“My phone’s official repair shop told me it could not be fixed, but Rev My Fone have restored it to almost brand new! It’s a miracle!”

Or is it?

Cracked screen? Water damage? Or a simple dead battery? We’ve seen it AND fixed it. Costly and short term solutions are everywhere, we don’t have to tell you.

Don’t delay, visit us today and get some HONEST guidance on your device.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RandD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 15, 2017
On the way
Day 2 of the challenge for me:

HELPING OTHERS:
-> Instead of ignoring the issue, I emailed a website and advised them their contact form wasn't displaying.
-> I reviewed a neighbour's letter to the strata committee.

MY HEADLINES:
Crop pollination service (bees) -> Improve Yield! It’s the Bee’s Knees!

Rubbish and recycling materials analyser -> Recycle Profits, don’t Waste Expense

Laboratory-grown meat -> Liberate Animals AND Your Appetite

House-tidying service -> Create Your Home Dream

Self-contained composting earthworm farms -> Turn Banana Skins to Compost without Slipping Up

RandD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 15, 2017
On the way
Day 3:

HAPPINESS HERE NOW

I Guarantee You Satisfaction

Why Wait? Try, You WILL Buy!

For Your Life, Subscribe Today

----------------------------------

Pristine, lean and green
, that’s an ACME worm farm!

Our revolutionary capsule design turns kitchen scraps into fertiliser, clean and odour-free.

Living in an apartment? ACME worm farms are self-contained and perfect indoors. Now you can transform your food scraps easily and hygienically.

We are so confident in our worm farms we offer a money-back satisfaction guarantee. What are you waiting for? Order now!

LIMITED TIME BONUS: order a patented ACME worm farm by 31 January to receive a free herb-growing kit, perfect for the balcony or sunny window. Imagine enjoying your own basil, parsley and coriander? Don’t wait; take advantage of this special offer now!

RandD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 15, 2017
On the way
Day 4 | Mindset Lesson 2
The Universe Rewards...

View attachment 9433
What makes Agent 47 so incredibly lethal? Is it his weapons? His fighting skills? Is it the fact he's a genetically engineered killing machine?

No, no & no.

So, how did he become unstoppable? How is it possible for him to defeat countless enemies and impossible odds, constantly achieving his goals, and delivering for the client?

It's because he takes action.

Agent 47 could have trained forever. He could have become the most knowledgeable theoretical tactician on the planet, but without action he'd be useless to everyone. Instead he utilizes his fundamental knowledge of battle on the battlefield, and comes out on top every time.

He takes action, gets feedback, and adjusts as he goes.

He ALWAYS presses forward.

He is the aggressor, not the victim, and that makes all the difference.

Theory is great, but without action it's worth nothing. This is true no matter what business you're in, and especially true for copywriters.

This is why I didn't take the Gary Halbert challenge.

You can write 10,000 sales letters by hand, read every book on copy, and have all the theoretical knowledge in the world, but if you never take action and implement that knowledge you will NOT be a copywriter. You'll just be someone who knows a lot about copy.

There's a HUGE difference between calling yourself a thing, and actually being a thing.

This difference separates the men from the boys. The elite from the unexceptional. The winners from the losers.

It's what makes it possible for companies like Nike, Apple, & Chevy to constantly increase their profits while emptying your pockets.

Think about it. The last time you bought a car, what factors did you consider? The looks? The style? The way other people would look at you when you were driving it around? The way it made you feel like a badass?

The masses buy ideas. They buy feelings. They buy emotion. They buy identification. They want the thing without the process, and that's why they never get it.

Many "entrepreneurs" do the same. That's why MJ calls them "wantrapreneurs". They want the end result, but they aren't willing to take action to get it. They fool themselves into believing they're changing their lives, when what they're really doing is spinning their tires.

Either you are a thing or you aren't, and if you aren't taking the scary actions then you probably aren't.

But, how do you know if you're really taking action?

Ask yourself these questions:
- How many books/blogs/articles have I read that I actually used to earn a real dollar?
- How many times have I actually applied my knowledge toward making money?
- How many times have I actually tried and failed?
- How many websites have I built that actually got a product live?
- How many blogs have I actually contacted to promote my idea?
- How many books have I actually published?
- How many businesses have I actually called?
- How many cover letters have I actually submitted?
- How many clients have I actually spoken to?

Ask yourself "How many" questions first. If you answer with a number less than 1 then you are action faking.

Once you realize you're guilty of action faking, then it's time to ask the next question...

What specifically is stopping me from taking action?
- Fear
- Uncertainty
- Doubt

All of these are excuses, and I guarantee one of these is the answer to your question.

But here's the thing...

Fear, uncertainty, doubt & excuses are only roadblocks. They cannot actually stop you from taking action if you choose to take action. So, once you acknowledge that you're experiencing fear and making excuses, then the only thing left to do is choose to take action. ANY ACTION.

Pick an action and GO.

The Universe Rewards Action.

And until you start taking action, you aren't going to get results. That means ANY action. Even if you don't know what action to take. You've got to take some action, or else you can't get feedback to improve!

Maybe a website isn't where you should start. How will you know until you try and fail?

Maybe your cover letter sucks balls. How will you know until you try and get denied?

Maybe your business idea is the worst on the planet, but...

What if it isn't?

There's only one way to get feedback. You have to do something.

Cause and effect only works with both ingredients. If you take out cause, you don't have effect.

Things don't just happen, and until you fully accept and embrace the action mindset, you won't get the results you want.

Action is how you stomp out fear.

Action is how you crush your doubts.

Action is how you put foot to a$$ and get everything you've ever desired.

Now Quit Wasting Time & Take Action!

Day 4 Challenge

1. Help someone. Solve a problem for someone no matter how big or small. Don't ask for anything in return.

2. Write 5 Headlines for a real product that MAKES THEM STOP.

3. Write 10 sentences utilizing the influential words from Influence Lesson 1. Make sure you write sentences from all three influential time periods. No need to post them here. This is an exercise for yourself, and if you don't do it, you don't hurt anyone but yourself.

4. Figure out what the 1 action is that you've been putting off and do it. If you're trying to get freelance gigs and are afraid you don't have experience, submit your cover letter and see what happens. If you're thinking of cold calling local shops to pitch websites, then do it, and get real results. Whatever 1 thing you've been putting off due to fear, or lack of motivation, or whatever else, just f*cking do it.

If you just do the thing you're afraid of doing instead of telling me "I've got this problem, I don't think I have enough experience etc..." then you will actually get results instead of getting my opinion, which is that you should do it and get results!!!

Stop wasting your time. Stop wasting mine.

TAKE ACTION. GET RESULTS.
ADJUST FIRE. SHOOT AGAIN.
ACCOMPLISH YOUR MISSION.

That's it for the second mindset lesson. Just take action.
Make a habit of taking real action toward your
goals, and you'll quickly experience huge
changes in your life. When you're
ready, continue on to Day 5
Technique Lesson

On Day 4 I've created a website and begun writing copy on it to practice, build up my portfolio and sell my services. Thank you @Lex DeVille for your advice!

Ian O'Bryant

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Sep 4, 2015
Atlanta, Georgia
Day 2
Beer tap cleaning service
Who am I? (Target Market)
Male, 18-40​
What do I want? (Desire)
Satisfied and returning customers spending money on my good beer, No interruptions to selling beer​
Why do I want it? (Motivation)
Money, satisfied customers buy more beer, clean beer being served​
Headlines
  1. Want Satisfied Customers? Hire Beer Tap Cleaning Service
  2. To Have The Cleanest Tasting Beer in Town, Hire the Best Tap Cleaning Service today!
  3. Beer tastes off? Have your Beer Tap Lines Cleaned
  4. Want Your Tap Lines Cleaned before your customers walk in? Hire Beer Tap Cleaning Service to clean your lines BEFORE your customers walk in the door.
  5. Kill them with Cleanliness
  6. Tired of subpar tap cleanliness, call today to get top service and win new customers
Smart Home Installation
Who am I? (Target)
Home owner, typically male, 30+​
What do I want? (Desire)
All devices in my home to respond to my command, control of my house from my phone, best security and peace of mind for your family​
Safety, unconcerned whether you left x on, open, running, etc.., ease of mind, control​
Headlines
  1. Did You Leave the Garage Door OPEN?
  2. On a flight, did you realize you Forgot to lock the door?
  3. Is Your Oven Still Running?
  4. Tired of opening and closing blinds manually?
  5. Control Everything In Your House from the couch with your phone
  6. Want your home to reflect your perfect environment? Contact today to turn your home into the perfect place for you.
Dog Underground Fence Installation
Who am I? (Target)
Homeowner, pet owner, male/female, 30+, suburbs​
What do I want? (Desire)
For Rocky to stop running away, To stop worrying if Rocky will get hit by a car when running away, To leave the dogs outside without fear of running away, To stop checking the fence for holes every time they get out​
Ease of mind, to relax knowing the dogs are in the yard, never fear dogs getting out, to see the dogs happily playing in the yard​
Headlines
  1. Does your dog keeping Escaping? Stop them today!
  2. Worried Rocky might get hurt next time he runs away? Install today for peace of mind.
  3. Is your dog an escape artist? Outsmart them today with the electric fence.
  4. Tired of looking in the front yard to see Rocky escaping again? Install today.
  5. Sick of looking for holes in the fence? Keep them from escaping with electric fence.
Mold Removal
Who am I? (Target)
House or building owner, 18+,​
What do I want? (Desire)
A mold free living/working space for myself or family​
Raise rents by improving living conditions, satisfying tenants by removing mold, stop lawsuits over living conditions, peace of mind​
Headlines
  1. Worried about mold in your house, hire today for peace of mind
  2. Is your child coughing a lot at home? Hire today for a free assessment
  3. Satisfy tenant complaints by removing pesky mold today
  4. Renovating a house? Call for an assessment so you can restore that house tomorrow.
  5. Removing mold on your checklist? Call today and check it off your list today
Drone Pilot
Who am I?
Business owner, advertisers, home owner, event host, insulators, electrical line inspector​
What do I want?
A unique view of your product, place of work, work, or event.
Look for heat loss on a building​
Why do I want it?
People to be aware of your product, to have people pay for your work, to have people attend your next event,​
Headlines
  1. Wondering where that draft is? Call today to find out
  2. Want to promote your business in a new and different way? Call today to see a birds eye view of your product.
  3. Worried about that remote power line? Call today and find out in less than an hour for ease of mind
  4. Want to be the next big thing talked about on social media?
  5. Beautiful work but no awareness? Call today to advertise your work in a new way.

Ian O'Bryant

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Sep 4, 2015
Atlanta, Georgia
Day 3 Headlines & Paragraphs
Beer tap cleaning service
Who am I? (Target)
Late 20's, typically male, bar owner, new bar owner​
What do I want it? (Desire)
Clean safe beer tap lines, happy customers​
Happy customers spend more money, happy customers return, clean beer taps rate highly, no lawsuits over bacteria ridden beer, don't have to throw out kegs due to bacteria growth​
5 New Headlines
  1. Beer tasting off? CALL NOW for a free assessment.
  2. Customers not returning? It might be your tap lines. A professional tap cleaning service may be what's right for you.
  3. Been a while since cleaning your taps? Schedule a professional cleaning and put those worries to bed.
  4. Did you know that beer taps should be cleaned EVERY 2 WEEKS? Call today to get them cleaned.
  5. Are your employees wasting money every time they clean the lines? Schedule today for a pro to get the job done right.
Paragraph
Did you know that your beer taps need cleaning EVERY 2 weeks? Our professionals at Clean-a-Keg work hard to make sure that your beer tap lines remain clean and your customers happily spending money at your bar. Click on the link for a free assessment of your lines with no hassle. Put your fears to bed and have the pros take care of you and your customers. Offer ends Monday so mull it over. We hope to hear from you soon.​

demirciler

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Feb 2, 2019
Day 2
Teaching English Online
People want to learn English 25-40
What do I want? (Desire)
I want to speak confidently in every situation
Being a person who knows English will increase my social status, my personal value, I can be a person who travels everywhere and can meet tons of people
Headlines
Speak English at abroad confidently. Learn English in 3 months.
Sick of going English courses not work? Learn English in 3 months.
Start speaking English TODAY! - No matter what's your English level is.
English Course = Waste of time - Learn English at your home in 3 months.
“Can't speak English“ Is it feels to good say? Start to talk TODAY!

Facebook Ad Service For Dentists
Dentists aged 25-40 who owns a clinic
What do I want? (Desire)
New patients, having no problem with the patient acquisition
Having less stress about business, continuous cash flow, increase their profit in business

Headlines
A clinic full of patients, How to make it real
Stop chasing new patients make them come to you.
Attract patients who pay, stay and refer
Stop dealing with annoying patients, attract loyal ones.
No more stress about getting new patients. Let us do it for you.

Pdf Guide about Intermittent Fasting
People want to lose fat, get in shape
What do I want? (Desire)
Having a great body, looking great, being more healthy
Be more appealing to the opposite sex, feel more energized, become an attractive person

Headlines
“You have a great physique.“ Ready to hear that every day?
Enjoy looking at the mirror forever.
How to lose fat without changing the food you eat.
Hate having breakfast? Turn it to advantage.
Have satisfying, huge meals while losing fat.

Local Hairdresser
Women, 18-40
What do I want? (Desire)
Have a healthy, shiny, strong hair looks great.
Look beautiful, appealing, attractive, healthy, sexy to people and opposite sex

Headlines
Bad hair day: Never again
Your spouse will love to touch your new hair.
Get the hairstyle fits best for you.
Don't exit from hairdresser frustrated again.
“Mommy your hair looks great.“ What will your daughter say when you came from hairdresser?

Protein Bar
People who take care of their health, 18-30
What do I want? (Desire)
Be healthy, eat something tasty and also healthful, get in shape, lose fat
Be more appealing to the opposite sex, feel more energized, become an attractive person in general, feel great about me, feel more healthy, maintain a healthy lifestyle

Headlines
Don't feel bad about tasty snacks ever again.
A tasty snack fit all your macros.
The yummiest protein you will get.
Fulfill your cravings without any guilt.
Enjoy a tasty dessert without getting any sugar.

Liquidlady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 5, 2019
Amen, brother. Excellent and sooo very true.
To your "Butterfly Effect" lesson and writing through all time concepts, I see you wrote this in 2015. I'm reading it in 2019 and am still influenced.

demirciler

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Feb 2, 2019
Facebook Ad Service For Dentists
Dentists aged 25-40 who owns a clinic
What do I want? (Desire)
New patients, having no problem with the patient acquisition, paying their debts (opening a dental practice is pretty expensive)
Having less stress about business, continuous cash flow, increase their profit in business

New Headlines
Don't stress about getting new patients anymore.
Can you handle 10 new patients per month?
Never see your dental chair empty again.
No more annoying patients: Make them pay, stay and refer
“I love my dentist” Get perfect reviews every day.

Paragraph
Are you tired of going to bed every night feeling exhausted from managing a practice, dealing with annoying patients and thinking about how to make your clinic profit all day long? Imagine new patients appearing to your clinic every day, and your only concern becomes how to deal with many of them. Download our guide to learn how to use Facebook ads to attract local, targeted people who interested in your services and make them walk through to your door. Our guide won't be available after Friday so get it now.

Last edited:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I called a friend today and offered my copywriting services free of charge to help her and build my portfolio.

As a result we're meeting Monday to discuss PAID work for one of her clients! :fistbump:

Thank you again @Lex DeVille for sharing you wisdom :clap::

Nice work! Once again, action pays. ;)

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Day Two Homework:

Snow Pants

1. How To Keep Your Legs Warm And Sexy This Winter!

2. At Last... Snowpants Capable Of Warding Off A Bear Attack!

3. If The Women Don’t Find You Handsome, They Should At Least Find Your Snowpants Sexy!

4. You May Not Be Able To Ski Like Bode Miller… But At Least You Can Look Like Him!

5. New Study Reveals: Which Snowpants Make Your Child Most Susceptible To A Bear Attack?

6. Sassy-Brand Snowpants A Day Will Keep All The Bears Away!

7. Simple Little Trick Revealed: How To Make Everyone Else At The Ski Resort Jealous Of You!

8. Revealed: How Bear-Repellant Snowpants Can Shave Five Seconds Off Your Downhill Time!

9. These Snowpants Can Get You A Free Lift Ticket!

10. Starting Today: Keep Your Buns Toasty Even At Minus 40 Or Your Money Back!

Mood Lights

1. Revealed: How This Simple Little Invention Can Add Five Years To Your Life (Details Inside)!

2. Five Minutes A Day Can Keep The Divorce Papers Away!

3. How To Become The Most Productive Employee In Your Company (HINT: It’s As Simple As Flipping A Switch)!

4. How To Become The Happiest Dad On The Block!

5. Always Sad And Depressed? Here’s Why (And How You Can Go About Fixing It!)

6. Clumsy Ad Executive Accidently Reveals The Next New Craze (You’ll Be Shocked Once You Discover What It Is!)

7. This Simple Little Light Has Fixed 7 Out Of Every Ten Relationships!

8. How To Legally Get High (HINT: It Involves Staring Into A Light!)

9. How To Properly Purchase A Mood Lamp (Number 7 Will Shock You!)

10. Is Your Mood Lamp Causing Cancer?

Yoga Pants

1. Omega-Brand Quality Without The Omega-Brand Price!

2. Why You Can’t Lose The Last 5 Pounds No Matter How Hard You Try (HINT: It’s Your Pants!)

3. You May Not Have Lost Those Ten Pounds… But All Your Friends Will Think You Did!

4. How To Become The Envy Of The Yoga Studio!

5. So Comfy You May As Well Be Stretching Naked!

6. Want Them To Seethe With Envy? Change Your Pants!

7. How To Get A Free Yoga Class! (And Feed A Starving Child)

8. New Fabric Technology Reduces Sweat Distribution By As Much As 22%!

9. Are Your Yoga Pants Revealing A Bit Too Much?

10. Here’s What The Yoga Superstars Are Saying About Your Pants:

Laptops

1. Unbreakable Or Your Money Back!

2. Thirty Second Boot Time Or Your Money Back!

3. How To Make Your Classmates Seethe With Envy!

4. Revealed: How This Brand Laptop Will Make Your Coffee Taste Better!

5. Free 234 Datiru Optical-Gaming Mouse (Regular Price Of $140) With Any New Laptop Purchase (Offer Only Available To The First Five Customers!)

6. You May Not Be A 7-Figure Gamer… But You Can Game Like One!

7. Tired Of All Those “Internet Warriors” Stealing All Your Kills? Maybe It’s Your Laptop!

8. Why You Need To Make Your Laptop Bulletproof!

9. Afraid Your Wife Will Catch You Looking At Porn? If So, This Is The Laptop For You!

10. Revealed: The Only Laptop On The Market Today Powerful Enough To Properly Mine Bitcoin

Life Coaching

1. How To Make Your Friends And Coworkers Wonder Why You’re So Much More Successful Than They Are!

2. How To Become The Most Productive And Successful Employee In Your Company!

3. Want Your Friends And Coworkers To Notice Your Positive Transformation?

4. How To Score A $20,000 Coaching Program For Only $997! (Only Five Seats Left)

5. Meditate Way To Your First Million!

6. Tony Robbins Would Be Twice As Wealthy If He Had This Secret!

7. Revealed: Why Students Never Get Rich After Attending A High-Ticket Wealth Seminar!

8. This Is How Life Coach Gurus Scam You!

9. Why Life Coaching Doesn’t Work!

10. Don’t Spend More Than $250 Without Reading This First!

Built-in Plungers

1. Never Worry About Clogging The Toilet Again!

2. Afraid Of Clogging The Toilet? Fret Not With This New Invention!

3. New Technology May Put Plumbers Out Of Business!

4. How This New Toilet Can Save You Thousands On Plumbing Repairs!

5. The Only Self-Cleaning Toilet In The Market Today!

6. Is Your Toilet Self-Cleaning? If Not, Here’s A List Of Diseases Your Child May Be Susceptible To:

7. Here’s What The Third Button On Your Toilet Does:

8. NEWARK, NJ: ‘Sparky’ A 10-Year-Old Chocolate Lab Saves Owner's Life By Unclogging The Toilet On Her Own!

9. How To Unclog Your Toilet Without Getting Your Hands Dirty!

10. Can Anyone Else On Your Block Boast A Self-Cleaning Toilet?

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Day 3 Homework:
  1. New Study Reveals How Your Keyboard May Be Affecting Your Child's Health!

2. Former Ad Exec Accidentally Reveals The Next Keyboard Craze!

3. New Keyboard Entices 96-Year-Old Grandma To Use Her Computer For The Very First Time!

4. How To Purchase A $150 Keyboard For Only $9.99!

5. Columbus Ohio Physiotherapist Urges You To Throw Away Your Ergonomic Keyboard!

Consider this: When was the last time you replaced your keyboard? When was the last time you even thought about your keyboard? If you’re like me, it’s been ages.

But, here’s the thing: There’s new research out there that suggests that your 'ergonomic' keyboard may actually be the cause of early-onset osteoarthritis.

That’s right. If you have an ergonomic keyboard, you may be at risk for developing osteoarthritis within the next 5-10 years.

Thankfully, a Columbus Ohio physiotherapist has developed a revolutionary new keyboard. This ‘unergonomic keyboard' allows you to keep your arms and back intact long into your 60s and 70s, provided that you use it correctly and as instructed of course.

(Just as an aside, I'm typing this letter right now using this brand new keyboard, and let me tell you, compared to the crummy old $140 ergonomic keyboard I just threw out, typing on this brand new one is like typing in $20,000 float chamber, psychedelic music and all).

Here’s the problem though: This Columbus Ohio physiotherapist is not an inventor. As such, he only made 10 of these (that’s right, ten) unergonomic keyboards, and I already bought one for myself, my wife, and my mother-in-law. As such, there are now only seven unergonomic keyboards available for sale. He's not making any more. He doesn't want to make any more. After this small batch of keyboards are gone, there won't be any more left. So, if you want one, you’ll have to act now. Buy now. Remember, there are only a few left, and they’re going fast!

Ian O'Bryant

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Sep 4, 2015
Atlanta, Georgia
Day 5 Homework
5 Headlines
  1. Drink Whey Protein Isolate and Crush that Fatigue
  2. Order the Rocket Book now and stop wasting notebooks
  3. Stop wasting time and learn that skill at Udemy Today!
  4. Learn the secrets to business with the Millionaire Fastlane
  5. Suffering from neck pain? If so, then sleep with the memory foam pillow
5 Sentences
  1. Tired of your car breaking down? If so, buy the Honda Accord
  2. Ready to wake up and not worry if the car will break down? Then the Honda Accord is for you.
  3. Ready to challenge your finances? Come over to Financial Aid Incorporated to begin the fight
  4. Procrastinate? Buy this 5 step guide to fight procrastination and live life to the fullest.
  5. Dream of having a bodybuilders body? Buy Protein Whey Isolate and fulfill your dreams.
Page of copy

Is there a skill that you never have time to learn?

That little something that you've always wanted to learn?

Then come over to Udemy where new skills await you and you can transform yourself into what you always wanted. Have you ever wanted to build a shed with your two bare hands, put your own sweat and tears into a project, and have it stand where the whole world can see you skills?

Then Udemy is where you start.

Is there a garden that you grow over and over in your head but can never keep anything alive in real life? Do you wish to get your hands dirty digging through black nutrient dense soil planting what will become the most savoring food you have ever tasted WITH the knowledge that this skill is permanent?

Then Udemy is where you start.

Come over today and finally learn that skill that has awaited you!

Ian O'Bryant

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Sep 4, 2015
Atlanta, Georgia
Day 3 Homework:
  1. New Study Reveals How Your Keyboard May Be Affecting Your Child's Health!

2. Former Ad Exec Accidentally Reveals The Next Keyboard Craze!

3. New Keyboard Entices 96-Year-Old Grandma To Use Her Computer For The Very First Time!

4. How To Purchase A $150 Keyboard For Only $9.99!

5. Columbus Ohio Physiotherapist Urges You To Throw Away Your Ergonomic Keyboard!

Consider this: When was the last time you replaced your keyboard? When was the last time you even thought about your keyboard? If you’re like me, it’s been ages.

But, here’s the thing: There’s new research out there that suggests that your 'ergonomic' keyboard may actually be the cause of early-onset osteoarthritis.

That’s right. If you have an ergonomic keyboard, you may be at risk for developing osteoarthritis within the next 5-10 years.

Thankfully, a Columbus Ohio physiotherapist has developed a revolutionary new keyboard. This ‘unergonomic keyboard' allows you to keep your arms and back intact long into your 60s and 70s, provided that you use it correctly and as instructed of course.

(Just as an aside, I'm typing this letter right now using this brand new keyboard, and let me tell you, compared to the crummy old $140 ergonomic keyboard I just threw out, typing on this brand new one is like typing in $20,000 float chamber, psychedelic music and all).

Here’s the problem though: This Columbus Ohio physiotherapist is not an inventor. As such, he only made 10 of these (that’s right, ten) unergonomic keyboards, and I already bought one for myself, my wife, and my mother-in-law. As such, there are now only seven unergonomic keyboards available for sale. He's not making any more. He doesn't want to make any more. After this small batch of keyboards are gone, there won't be any more left. So, if you want one, you’ll have to act now. Buy now. Remember, there are only a few left, and they’re going fast!

Wow, that is some impressive copy writing. From your headlines targeting very specific target markets especially the Grandma one. Then in the page of copy, creating a sense of limited supply and saying no more would be created.

I look forward to seeing what else you post here so I can see where I can improve.

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Wow, that is some impressive copy writing. From your headlines targeting very specific target markets especially the Grandma one. Then in the page of copy, creating a sense of limited supply and saying no more would be created.

I look forward to seeing what else you post here so I can see where I can improve.

Wow that is very kind of you to say! Btw, you have some excellent skills yourself ;)

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
2. Write 5 headlines for a real product that MAKES THEM STOP!

1. 96-Year-Old Grandma Jump-Starts Her How Car In Bone-Chilling Minus 40 Degree Snowstorm.

2. Here’s How A 95-Pound Granny Jump Started Her Own Civic In A Bone-Chilling Minus 45 Degree Snowstorm.

3. If You Hate Recharging Your Jump Starter, This Ad Brings Good News

4. Can You Be Sure Your Jump Starter Can Boost Your V8?

5. Finally… A Jump Starter That Works In -45 Degree Temperatures

3. Write 5 influential sentences using the lessons from day 3.

1. Order by Friday and get a free battery tester (regular price: $140)!

2. If you value your comfort and safety, give it some thought.

3. There are only ten of these left, and by the time you finish reading this sentence three of them will have already been sold.

4. Click here if you never want to worry about jump starting your car ever again.

5. Give it some thought, especially if you feel shy, guilty, or nervous about approaching a stranger or calling for a tow truck and asking for a boost.

5. Type a page of copy selling a real product, using a good headline, subheadlines, & the techniques listed in this lesson.

How A Jump Starter Can Save Your Grandpa’s Life

Can a jump starter really save someone’s life?

Imagine this: You and your 87 year-old Grandpa are at the hockey game. The final buzzer just sounded. The game just ended. Luckily, your team won, so you two are in a good mood. Time to go home.

You pull your phone out of your pocket and check the time. You’re greeted with a notification. Apparently, the temperature is expected to drop down to minus 20 tonight. Not only that, blizzard like conditions are in the forecast, and it’s already been snowing for a couple of hours. Great.

You figure it’s a good idea to remote start your car tonight. That way you’ll be able to keep yourself and Grandpa as warm as possible.

You offer to bring the car around for him, but he insists on walking to your car with you.

Anyways, you pull out your remote starter and push ‘start’. You hear the beep confirming that the start command was sent to your car.

And that’s it.

You anxiously listen for the confirmation beep, the one that tells you that your car has indeed started.

But it never arrives.

You check your key fob, and confirm that it did send the ‘start’ signal to your car. However, it tells you that your car failed to start.

Crap.

You and Grandpa push through the busy crowd out onto the snow-covered parking lot where your car sits. Dead. Like that sad little snow-covered pumpkin you left sitting out on your front porch since Halloween. Lifeless.

You frantically open the door to your car and throw yourself on to the driver’s seat. You rip your car key out of your coat pocket and slam it into the ignition. You say a silent prayer. You turn the key. Your engine cranks weakly for a second. Then… nothing.

Yup, your battery is dead. Worse yet, it’s a bone-chilling minus 20 outside. That means half the other cars in the lot are going to need boosting as well.

Frantically, you start walking around the parking lot asking other people if they’d be willing to give you a boost. Nothing. Either they want nothing to do with you, or their car didn’t start and they were hoping you could give them a boost.

You start to panic. Worse yet, you see your Grandpa, now hurled tightly with his jacket over his head, start to shiver. He says he’s alright and he’s ‘one tough cookie’, but you know he’s suffering. His hands and feet start to tremble. His face starts to turn blue.

You need to get your car running, now. Your Grandpa’s life just may be at stake.

You call the tow-truck company, and they tell you that they’re running 8 - 10 hours behind schedule. You open the Uber app on your phone, but alas, the next Uber is two hours away. You start calling cab companies, but all you hear are busy signals.

Sh!t.

Your Grandpa’s condition worsens. He starts to lose sensation in his fingers and toes, and you can tell by the way he’s walking and whispering that he’s ready to fall over.

Suddenly, someone taps you on your shoulder.

You turn around and see a man wearing the opposing team’s jersey and holding onto a grey rectangle, just slightly larger than the size of his hand. It has the words NOCO on the side. You think nothing of it as you have other things to worry about i.e. your Grandpa.

The man asks you if you need a boost.

“Yes of course!” you cry, as if you were down to your last penny, and the angel from the heavens started raining $100 bills on you.

You start clearing a path for him to pull this car next to yours, but he says ‘no need’.

Puzzled, you say “Ok”, get into your car, and pop your hood.

He hooks the grey rectangle to your battery and hollers “Ok, start ‘er up!”

You turn the key.

The first few cranks are rough. Your car still sounds like a drunken cowboy on a mechanical bull after 10 rounds at the local saloon.

However, after the fifth crank, you hear the sound. It’s your engine. It’s running.

And you start to hear your Grandpa start to cry out of sheer happiness. He would later tell you that he was close to passing out. Without his blood pressure medication, passing out that night would have meant the end.

He was minutes away from death. The NOCO pocket booster the man had on him saved your Grandpa’s life.

Ecstatic and grateful, you ask the man how you can repay him. He says “no need, I’m off to help someone else”. You ask how many cars he boosted so far. He tell you that you’re the 19th car he boosted so far.

That man with the grey pocket-sized NOCO went on to boost over twenty-five cars that night.

I’m not going to sit here and tell you why you should have a portable jump starter in your car. The truth is, you never know when your car won’t start. You never know who’s going to be with you. You never know when you absolutely need it to start, no matter what.

What if it’s 11:00 PM at night, and you’re the only one left in the parking lot. It’s dark and you’re in a sketchy part of town. Do you want to be stuck in an empty parking lot all by yourself with a dead car, waiting for a tow truck which may never arrive?

Now, imagine you had a NOCO in your car. Imagine yourself popping your hood, pulling your NOCO out of your trunk, hooking it up to your car battery, getting back in your car, putting your key in the ignition, and hearing the sound of your engine roaring on its own. Imagine doing this in under five minutes.

Imagine boosting your car, slamming the hood, and driving away, just as you hear the footsteps of a potential attacker, heading towards you in that dark, empty parking lot.

Consider your safety. Consider the safety of your 87 year-old Grandpa. Grab your NOCO today. Buy it now.

If you need to give it some thought, that’s fine. But remember, every time you turn your car off, you run the risk of not starting it up again, at least without some help.

Think about it: What’s the worst that can happen? If your car is dead, and you have no way to get it running, you’ll need to ask someone for help. Maybe it’ll be the friendly stranger you met at the arena. Or, maybe it’ll be that scary attacker that almost hurt you in that dark, empty parking lot.

Now, think about how you’ll benefit from having a NOCO in your car. Imagine how you’ll feel walking around the arena parking lot on a chilly evening offering boosts to panicked strangers. Talk about being the most popular person at the game that night!

Act now. Pick up your NOCO today. They’ll only be available for sale until this Friday. Then, they’ll be taken off the market for good.

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Day 6 Challenge:

If You’re Not Installing The Proper Wi-Fi Camera
You Might As Well Not Install One At All

Do you value the health, life, and safety of your grandparents? If so, this could be the most important message you read.

Consider this: It’s 3:30 PM and you’re at your desk at work. You’re banging away on your keyboard doing another mindless task for your idiot boss, you know, the one with the bad breath, the bad comb-over, and the bad suit.

Of course, he doesn’t know how to do your job, nor does he know how much you really contribute to your company. All he knows is how to boss you around and make you type up customer acquisition forms. The sad thing is that it’s work he should be doing himself, but he’s just too lazy to do it.

All of the sudden, your phone vibrates. You pick it up and glance at the screen.

It’s the hospital.

Strange. Why would the hospital be calling you? It couldn’t be able your Grandma, could it?

You answer with a weak, “Hello?” At this point your stomach is shaking with fear as you’re hoping it’s just a wrong number.

It’s not.

It's About Your 86-Year-Old Grandma

Apparently, thieves broke into her home and ransacked her place. Worse yet, when they noticed her standing in her kitchen innocently kneading dough for a pie she was baking, they pushed her over, broke her right leg, and hit her over the head with a clay pot. That way, she wouldn’t remember what happened.

Who Would Do That
To An Elderly Lady?

You dart up from your desk and frantically hail an Uber on your phone. Your jackass boss asks you where you’re going. You tell him your Grandma is in the hospital. You hear him grumble something about the reports you were working on, but you mumble the words “shove your f*** reports” under your breath. Fortunately, he doesn’t hear you.

As your Uber pulls up, you think to yourself:

How Could This Happen?

After all, you installed Wi-Fi cameras all around her house, and you even hired live-in help to look after her while you’re at work.

You pull up the camera on your phone, you know, the footage from earlier today leading up to the burglary and the savage attack on your poor Grandma.

At the 12:00 mark, you see your live-in aide make lunch for your Grandma. She’s making chicken soup and french toast. A weird combination, but at least she’s feeding Grandma.

At 12:45, you see Grandma baking in the kitchen.

At 12:50, all the cameras go blank. Nothing. No sign of any intruders, and no sign of your live-in aide.

Odd.

You scroll over to the 2:43 time slot. By then, Grandma is already passed out on the floor.

You Google “Wi-Fi cameras go blank.” It turns out that certain Wi-Fi cameras can easily be hacked. What burglars do is check around to see who recently installed a certain type of camera, and then they stake those houses to see if any elderly people live there. If so, it means that the alarm won’t be set while they’re home, making them a prime target for an attack.

You notice a list of easily hackable cameras on the post you’re reading. The camera you installed a few days ago is on there for sure. It’s right at the top. It’s number 1.

Fortunately, there’s also a list of unhackable cameras on the very same article. The one at the very top catches your eye:

The Wyze Cam

Interesting. You open a new tab on your phone and Google “Wyze Cam”.

Just then your Uber driver yells, “We’re here”. You look out the car window. In big, bright-red letters, you see the word “Emergency”. You’re at the hospital. You hurriedly thank your Uber driver, the one you hardly said a word to the entire drive, and rush out into hospital.

You run to the front desk and ask where they’re keeping your Grandma. The lady behind the glass distantly mutters the words “Third Floor, Room 305”.

You rush to the elevator, push the third floor button, and whack the ‘door close’ button. The elevator starts to move, slowly.

By the time it finally gets to the third floor, you run out and start looking for Room 305. It’s on your left.

Once you finally get to Room 305, you see a lump passed out on one of the beds. The person is all covered in braces and bandages. They’re not moving. They’re not breathing. You fear the worst.

“Grandma?” you say out loud, as you desperately hold an oncoming onslaught of tears.

After a long, tense moment you hear the words, “Hi darling”. However, it didn’t come from the figure lifelessly lying down in the bed in front of you. It’s coming from behind you.

You turn around and see your Grandma, sitting upright in a chair. Her face is full of color and life. She’s wearing a white bandage around her head and she’s wearing a brace on her right leg. However, otherwise, she appears to be fine. Alert and calm, actually.

A man with a white lab coat stands behind her, his nose buried in some flip charts. He appears to be a doctor. He mentions that your Grandma has a mild concussion and a sprained right ankle, but otherwise, she will be fine.

You breathe a huge and heavy sigh of relief.

Grandma’s OK

She doesn’t blame you for the attack on her, nor does she blame you for installing a camera system easily susceptible to hacking. However, that doesn’t put your mind at ease.

What If It Happens Again?

What if your aide disappears again, without you knowing? And, if and when that happens, how will you know?

The Wyze Camera is the only Wi-Fi camera on the market today that is specifically designed to ward off hackers. Because it’s connected to the Amazon network, you will be immediately notified if it goes offline. It is the most complete Wi-Fi camera system available on the market today. It’s specially designed for people who want to keep an eye out on their loved ones.

However, there’s a problem: Because of a problem at the distribution centre,

There Are Only 10 Wyze Cameras For Sale Right Now

(Actually, as I’m typing this, one of my friends just bought a couple of Wyze Camera systems for his grandparents, so now there are only 8 available for sale now, assuming no other are sold by the time you read this.)

So, if you have elderly parents or grandparents, and they’re living on their own, this is something you’ll definitely want to consider. Don’t take too long though. If you wait until Friday, they may just be all gone by then.

Keep your loved ones safe.
Do the right thing.

CLICK HERE
NOW

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Homework 7 (and possibly the worst piece of copywriting I have ever produced)

How To Impress a 22-Year-Old Hottie
With A Portable Air Compressor

How would you handle yourself in a situation like this?

Imagine this: You’re a 25-year-old male. You just scored yourself a brand-new high-paying marketing job. You even have the cool corner office and the hot new girlfriend.

You’ve made all your high-school and college buddies jealous.

Life is perfect.

All of the sudden, you get a text. It’s from your hottie. She’s stuck in the mall parking lot. Apparently, someone who doesn’t like Corvettes let all the air out of her tires, and she needs you to come and fix her problem.

You offer to call her a tow truck, but she refuses.

She wants you to come out. She wants you to fix her flat tires. She has this thing for wanting to be rescued by her man.

You tell her you’re on your way. After all, you know that once you rescue her, she’ll be willing to ‘return the favor’ (if you know what I mean).

But there’s a problem:

You Have No Idea How To
Inflate A Tire

Growing up, your Dad never showed you anything about cars. He was too busy drinking and swinging to care about you.

So, you quickly ask your coworkers how to inflate a tire. They scoff at you.

How The Hell Does Their Hot-Shot Manager
Not Know How To Inflate A Tire?

Anyways, finally you head down to the auto shop next door, and ask one of the mechanics to show you how to inflate a tire.

After giving you a puzzled stare, he agrees.

He pulls out a tiny portable compressor and hooks it up to a tire he’s working. He plugs the other end to the cigarette lighter.

He selects a number on the compressor and pushes a button.

It starts making a soft, grumbling noise. Two minutes later, it shuts off on it's own.

You think to yourself:

Wow! That Was Really Simple

You ask the mechanic where you can buy one for yourself. Unfortunately, there aren’t any for sale anywhere.

See, it turns out that the mechanic is also an inventor. He built that small air compressor you saw him use specially for himself. Sure there are other portable air compressors on the market right now, but every other portable air compressor need at least 10 minutes to inflate a tire, and none of them have an automatic shut-off feature.

“What a shame” you say out loud to yourself.

Suddenly, unexpectedly out of the blue, the mechanic offers to lend you his seemingly magic tire inflator.

Bingo. Lucky you.

Needless to say, you drive over to ‘rescue’ your girlfriend. You impress her with your ‘skills’ and inflate all four of her tires in under 10 minutes.

“Wow! You really know how to fix a car!” she squeals, jumping up and down for joy in those white heels she loves to wear. “What is that thing? Did you build it yourself?”

“Yes I did” you confidently reply. Returning the compressor to the rightful owner can wait, at least for now.

The lesson here is:

1 - You never know who or what will impress someone. It could be a portable air compressor. It could be a stapler.

2 - Learn how to inflate a god damn tire. Your [sex] life could depend on it.

Fortunately for you, the mechanic did eventually agree to build a few more of his magic boxes. He’s even agreed to put a few of them up for sale on Amazon. You can take a look at his AstroAl Digital Air Pump here.

Here’s the thing though:

He Only Built 7 Of Them

So, if you want to get your hands on one, if you want to inflate tires in under two minutes or less, you’re going to want to take action.

ACT NOW

Give it some thought if you need to, but don’t think too long. Because, I can guarantee you they’ll all be gone by Friday. And, I know he has no intention of making any more. Making one is a grueling and painstaking process, and it’s just not worth is effort.

Grab one while supplies last.

CLICK HERE

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Homework 8

1. How To Make Your High School Friends Jealous
  2. Announcing: How To Win The Girl Of Your Dreams Using Nothing But A Guitar Pick And A Paperclip
  3. One Of These A Day Keep The Telemarketers Away
  4. See What Made This 97-year-old Smile For The First Time In 20 Years
  5. Free Book Show You How To Create Happiness Out Of Thin Air

Powerful New Inventor Encourages You
To Live The Lazy Life

Laziness does indeed pay off…

You probably came on to this page to learn a bit about who I am. Like I’m a 35-year-old Canadian with two daughters and an engineering degree, blah, blah, blah,

But the truth is:

I’m not here to show off and rattle off all my credentials. All I really want to talk about, and all I really care about, is:

How Can I Help You?

You see, I too want to live the lazy life. I too want to live in a beautiful, warm, and cozy house. I too don’t want to have to worry about home or car repairs. I too want all the latest cars and lawnmowers, and I want friends and family to love me and my neighbours to be jealous of me.

I want it all.

That’s why I invent.

I invent to make your life easier. I invent to help you attract the love of your life, to make your friends and family fall in love with you, and to make your neighbour jealous of you.

But, in order for me to do this, I need you to believe in me. I need you to

Trust Me.

You see, I’m actually an engineer. I actually know how to create and build devices that can and will make your life easier. My inventions will help you live a longer life. Hell, they’ll even help you enjoy what you eat and drink, more so than you already do.

But You Need To Give It A Try.

That’s why I offer a 100% no question asked money back guarantee. Because I’m not here to take advantage of you. I’m here to help you. And, if you bought something from me that you don’t find as useful as you thought it would be, or useful at all, that means I didn’t do my job.

So take a look around. Ask questions. You have my personal email address. Send me an email at any time.

Thanks for visiting my site. You spending your precious and scarce time here means a lot to me.

With much love,

-Dan

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Homework 8
  • Why Your Toddler’s Dirty Diapers Contribute To Global Warming (And What You Can Do About It)
  • How To Be The Most Popular Kid In High School In Five Simple Steps
  • Finally… An Affordable Invention That’ll Make Others Jealous Of You
  • How To Stay Hydrated Without Drinking A Single Drop Of Water
  • How To Make Her Instantly Fall In Love With You… Three Simple Techniques

You Can Now Shovel Snow
From The Comfort Of
Your Living Room

Watch this affordable little device shovel your driveway and sidewalk all on its own!

How would your life change if you never had to worry about shovelling the snow ever again?

Would you do with those extra few moments?

Would you spend more time with your spouse? Your kids? Would you have more time to take that quick little five-minute-nap that you desperately need but can never seem to find the time to take?

If you’re interested in saving a few minutes as well as killing off the hassle of shovelling snow, read on...

If you’re like me, you HATE shovelling snow. You HATE having to take time out of your day just to step outside in the freezing cold to mindlessly push some snow around.

You hate the obligation of clearing a path for your neighbours just so they walk their dogs and have them pee on your lawn.

You hate having to work just so that the City can’t issue you a ticket.

If This Sounds Like You,
I Have Good News

One of my friends, Matt, he’s an inventor. He loves inventing devices for the sole purpose of making other people’s lives easier. One of the things he just invented is an automatic snow shoveller (the a$$ for short).

The a$$ is kind of a Roomba, but for snow. It runs around your driveway and sidewalk and clears snow. But here’s what the a$$ also does for you:

-It'll give you a few extra minutes of free time to take a nap or chase your dog around

-It’ll keep you warm and comfortable, especially on those extra chilly nights

-It’s much more reliable (and cheaper) than the neighbourhood kid who never seems to come around just when you need him

But don’t just take my word for it. Try the a$$ out for yourself. Matt doesn’t know that I’m doing this, but I’m offering five of my closest friends the opportunity to try out the a$$ on their property for one week ABSOLUTELY free!

This means:

You Can Abuse The Hell Out Of It
(For One Week)
And Your Credit Card Will Not Be Charged

If you’ve gotten this far, it means you’re interested in keeping the snow off your driveway and sidewalk with as little effort as possible. If this is indeed true,

Grab Your a$$ While You Still Can

[As I’m typing this, Matt just texted me saying that he already sold an a$$. This means there are only FOUR left!]

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Day 10 Homework (Thanks so much for taking the time to create these lessons!)

• This Portable Tumbling Mat Weighs Less Than A Car!
  • Do You Coach 15-year-old Gymnasts? If So, This Could Be The Most Important Message You Ever Read
  • 10 Reasons Kira Nowlin Is The Best Tumbler In The World!
  • How To Make Your Temporary Tumbling Facility The Best In The World!
  • 10 Little-Known Training Techniques The Best Gymnasts In The World Don’t Want You To Know About
These are not available to the general to the public, but since you’re one of my best customers, I’ve put together a buying guide just for you. It’s a list of the 10 most common mistakes purchasers make when buying their very first folding gymnastics mat.

Grab Your Copy Here

This handy little guide shows you exactly how to go about buying a portable tumbling mat. There are tips and tricks in there that’ll show you exactly how to actually get the best possible price you can on a mat you’re looking to purchase.

Make sure to keep this guide to yourself though; I only want my best customers and people I really trust to have access to this document.

Let me tell you a bit more about this mat:

• It’s exactly one hundred feet long, one hundred feet wide, and six inches tall. This is four times larger than the next largest mat on the market today. If you go ahead and purchase this particular model, you will surely impress your competitors and any other visitors to your facility (beware: they will be jealous!)

• It’s delicately hand-wrapped with a quarter-inch anti-bacterial vinyl coating so that you won’t ever have to clean it yourself. This will save you at least four hours a week in intense labour. Also, visiting teams and coaches will be impressed with how clean and fresh your training facility will always seem to look and smell. Imagine being able to tell them that you don’t spend any effort (or money) on cleaning!

• Seated directly beneath the felt coating lies 300 free-release springs per square foot. Most mats on the market today only contain 100 semi-release springs per square foot. While most people don’t notice the difference, having only 100 springs per square foot increases the chances of an ankle injury by 43%. Also, the US Olympic team requires that it’s members only train in a facility which meets the 300 spring per square foot requirement. Imagine having the only facility in town that the US Olympic team can actually use!

Schwarz

Half Man ; Half Goat
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Feb 16, 2019
Flanders | Belgium
Week 2:
Help People
Gave multiple Indie Game Developers feedback on their games. Also gave them advice on how to set up store pages.

STOP
Product:
Chairs

Target (Who?):
Young People buying furniture

Desire (What do I want?):
Comfortable chairs that fill my room and make it look good.

Emotion (Why do I want it?):
To show off your pretty house and actually have comfortable seating.

Headline: "Style And Comfort. It's not 'just' a chair"

Product:
Gaming Mouse

Target (Who?):
Hardcore gamers between the age of 14-40, primarily male

To play games in a fast, responsive manner. To have a cool looking setup.

Prestige. To have an edge on your oponent. To be faster than them. To look and feel like a pro.

Headline: "Destroy Your Opponents With A Snap Of Your Fingers"

Product:
Coffee

Target (Who?):
People between 16-60 who use coffee to work

Good tasting coffee that keeps me awake through the long hours

Emotion (Why do I want it?)
To stay awake. To feel energized. To have a good taste. To feel less tired during work.

Headline: "BOOSTING YOUR PRODUCTIVITY"

Product:
Taxi Service

Target (Who?):
Humans. Both male and female between the age of 16 and 60

A fast, trustworthy and cheap taxi service.

I want to be able to go places without having to spend too much cash.

Headline: "Barely Pay A Dime, Still Arrive In Time."

Product:
Shampoo

Target (Who?):
Girls and Women between the age of 16 and 40

To have good looking hair and be attractive.

To be seductive. To be attractive. To get attention. To have power.

Headline:
"My Eyes Are Down Here"

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Day 11 Homework

Imagine this: After enduring 45 minutes of mindless stop-and-go traffic, you finally make it to your work cubicle. First, you drop your bag on the ground with a loud ‘thud’. Then, you drop your butt into your hard-a$$ concrete block of an ‘office chair’.

Your boss walks up next to you and asks you to type up the meeting minutes from yesterday afternoon's 6:00 meeting, you know, the boring long-a$$ document he couldn’t be bothered to type up himself.

You let out a disgruntled sigh as you turn your computer on. The office air tastes as stale as your grandma’s attic.

All of a sudden, loud cackling floods the air.

It’s coming from the lunchroom.

There’s a couple of ladies sharing naked pictures of Brad Pitt in there. You presume that they’re squawking at the size of his ‘package’.

But there’s a problem:

You Can't Concentrate

You type one word, then your brain vibrates to the sound of squawking.

You open your desk drawer, pull out your airpods, and put on some soft, soothing concentration music.

No effect. Cackling echoes inside your skull.

You find some old earplugs buried beneath a bunch of old Moneyweek magazines piled up on top of your desk. You slide them in your ears, one at a time, hoping to give your brain a break from the surrounding auditory airborne commotion.

Nothing. The squawking in the kitchen continues to rattle your eardrums.

It’s now 8:45, and so far you’ve only typed one paragraph. Only five more pages to go.

If only there was a way to cancel out the noise pollution poisoning your eardrums.

You yell out a loud

AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

and run to the kitchen. As courteously and politely as you can, you ask the two squawk-boxes if they would be willing to speak a little bit quieter.

They tell you to f*** off.

Great.

Fortunately, your coworker taps you on your shoulder and offers you a lifeline. He has a special set of ‘headphones’ that he wears whenever the office becomes too noisy for him to concentrate. These particular headphones pick up surrounding noise and ‘cancel’ the surrounding sound vibrations.

You put the headphones on.

Complete silence.

It’s as if you entered a library. It’s so eerily quiet you can hear your own heartbeat.

You take them off. Laughing and squawking fill the air once again.

You run to your desk and furiously start typing away. You’re typing so quickly that you fill an entire page in under a minute.

You complete one page.

Then another.

Then, another.

You finish typing the minutes your boss wanted, right at 8:59.

These Peculiar Headphones
Can Save Your Job

10 Secrets The World's Most Productive Employees
Don't Want You To Know

How To Double Your Productivity
With Half The Effort

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Day 12 Homework:

This New Water Bottle
Keeps Harmful Bacteria Out
And Freshness In!

This Is The Most Comfortable And Dependable Car
In The World Today!

10 Cellphones Specifically Designed
To Keep Your Hands Free
And Your Friends Jealous!

This New Laptop Monitor Reduces Eye Strain By 73%
And Powers Up In Under Two Seconds!

Now You Can Finally Enjoy
Being Stuck In Rush-hour Traffic!

Imagine this: It’s Friday afternoon and you’re at work. You’re concentrating on yet another mindless document when you hear your boss say “have a good weekend”. You mindlessly respond with a dull, “you too”. You take a quick glance at the clock on the other side of the floor.

It’s 6:04.

Time to go home.

Time to relax.

Time to order the TGI Friday Buffalo Wing combo pack. Time to kick back on your couch and binge-watch that brand-new HBO drama your coworkers can’t seem to shut up about.

You pre-order your gluttonous feast on your phone and head to your car. You slide your key into the ignition, pull it out of the parking lot, and head on to the interstate.

All of a sudden, you’re greeted by a long lineup of cars, queuing up just in front of the on-ramp.

They’re not moving. At all. It’s as if you’re at the county fair waiting in line for the Ferris wheel on a Saturday afternoon.

Your stomach growls with hunger. You mouth waters. Knowing that you’re going to have to wait even longer to enjoy your tasty Buffalo Wings makes you want them even more.

You curse out loud. F***! It’s a 60 zone and there are five lanes of traffic. How is it that not one of them are moving?

Suddenly, your pocket vibrates. You hear a beep. It’s your phone.

You take a quick glance at your phone, ignoring that brand-new distracted driving law your state governor just passed. It’s instructing you to exit on to an abandoned alley just in front of you.

An alley you’ve never noticed before.

An alley that barely even seems driveable. An alley that no one else seems to be noticing, and an alley that seems to dead-end.

Could this be the escape you’re looking for? Could this be your fast-lane escape to Buffalo Wing heaven?

Figuring you have nothing to lose, you drive onto the shoulder and exit on to the alley, praying that you don’t get caught by a state trooper.

The dead-end never comes. Actually, it surprising connects to a larger road. A larger road with a surprisingly small amount of cars on it.

A larger road that takes you directly to TGI Fridays where your scrumptious Buffalo Wings are waiting for you.

Schwarz

Half Man ; Half Goat
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Feb 16, 2019
Flanders | Belgium
Day 3
Your
feedback is most certainly welcome!

In my last post I said I helped an indie game developer write his store page description for free. He actually loved it and used it for his ACTUAL STORE PAGE! Wow! That feels amazing.

Helping People
Today, I helped another Indie Dev by giving him detailed feedback on his game. It wasn't a big game though. I also wanted to talk to someone who had big problems with his porn addiction. Maybe I could help him out. He hasn't responded yet so I'll see what happens there.

STOP
This exercise is actually a lot of fun. I'm currently located in a coffee shop and most of the products I describe here are actually inspired from random objects I see lying around here. Can you guess which ones? ;)

Product:
Gaming Computer

Target(Who?):
Gamers, Mostly Male, between the age of 14 and 60

To play games at a high framerate. To have a powerful computer that can run anything
and that doesn't crash or overheat.

I want to be able to enjoy my games. An optimal experience. To be on peak performance
when playing defeating my opponents.

Headline: "Battlefield 5 at 60 FPS? Easy."

Product:
Puke Buckets (Specifically designed for puking, so there can be
funny pictures on them and that sort of stuff)

Target(Who?):
Youngsters that go to houseparties, both male and female, between the age of 16 and 30

To be able to puke in a bucket that looks cool

To have fun with friends and to have a good fun time. To show off your cool object

Headline: "Puking Has Never Been This Cool!"

Product:
Fire Extinguishers

Target(Who?):
Anyone between the age of 16 and 70 years old, owning a car or a house with flammable objects

To be able to quickly end a fire when it arises.

I want to feel safe.

Headline: "Instant and Efficient. Easy To Use. Never Again Will You Fear Fire."

Product:
Dolls (For little girls between the age of 8 and 12)

Target (Who?):
Parents (mostly Mothers) between the age of 28-40

I want my child to stop annoying me and get distracted. I want my child
to smile and have fun. I want my child to feel happy.

My child's happiness is everything. I want to experience some peace and quite.

Headline: "Your Child Can Never Get Enough From Sofia!"
(Sofia is the doll name. I figured if a parent would see the headline,
they would start wondering "Who the hell is Sofia and why
would my child be interested in her?")

Product:
Bacon

Target(Who?):
Anyone between the age of 12-70

I want to eat good food. I want it to taste good and it has to be very juicy.
I want to eat it during breakfast. It also has to be healthy.

I want to taste good food and look forward to my breakfast when I get out of bed.
I want to feel like preparing my food is worth it (in both a delicious and healthy way).

Headline: "STRONG. JUICY. BACON. Easy To Prepare. Perfect For Any Meal."

Writing To The Target Customer
(It's about the Doll Product that was mentioned above. I would really like to get some feedback on this one if anyone finds the time. Because it didn't feel like I did it correctly.)

When you come home tired, you want to relax. But you also don't want to disappoint your
children. I get it. We all love our children. We want the best, and only the best for them.

I have a solution for you. Her name is Sofia. A doll perfectly fit for your child
that provides for endless hours of fun. Think about it. You can both relax
and enjoy your evening TOGETHER.

Buy now. Sofia won't be in production forever!

BONUS
Product:
6 Infinity Stones (Combo Pack)

Target (Who?):
Power-obsessed Space Overlords with Weird Chins

To balance the Universe. To annihilate half of all life with as
little effort and at the lowest cost possible.

To save to Universe and finally know peace without having to sacrifice everything

Headline: "Nope, You Won't Have To Sacrifice Your Daughter To Accomplish Your Goals!"
OR
Headline:"Retire Today! All Of Your Life Goals Accomplished With Just A Snap Of Your Fingers!"

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Day 13 Homework

I stutter when I speak

No one has ever told me I have a stutter
Whenever I hear myself speak, I sound almost 100% fluent​

I have a weak memory

I remember stuff from my childhood
I remember things people say from months and years ago​

I don’t have any value to offer

It’s up to the other person to decide if I’m offering value
There’s lots I can do if I view their situation from their point of view
I can always learn new useful skills and hone my existing useful skills​

No one has a reason to give me money

They will if I offer perceived value and deliver actual value​

I’m socially awkward

No one has ever said this
I can choose how social I am or not am
If I can get others to talk about something they want to talk about, they won’t see me as socially awkward​

Haynes Baked Beans Astronaut Ad
  • Loved how funny, ridiculous, and memorable the commercial was
  • Played on emotions, fart joke, scary ridiculous monster, astronaut deaths
  • Didn’t know it was an ad for beans until the very end
  • Nothing that I can tell, maybe the quality of the graphics, maybe make the moon setting more realistic (more zero-gravity-like)

Zazoo Condom
  • Again played on emotions, really showed dad’s frustration
  • Kid acted really well
  • Didn’t know it was a condom ad until the very end
  • Again video clarity was lacking (it was an old ad)
  • Maybe add more spoken words, if I was blind I wouldn’t have known what was happening

The Heartbeat of America - Chevrolet
  • Very well produced, love the song, love the acting
  • Very Americana
  • Not a lot of words, feel good song, but not really a rollercoaster of emotions, no mechanism to make me want to buy a truck

Script:

Imagine this: It’s 6PM and you’re at work. You promised your wife and kids you’d be home by 7. You’re wife’s making her famous semi-seared beef and ranch-roasted potatoes, and you can taste it already. Your stomach rumbles and your mouth waters. You are definitely hungry.

However, there’s a problem. It’s minus 20 outside, and you forgot to plug your truck in. So did your coworkers.

Coworker #1 puts on his jacket, steps outside, and tries to start his Japanese-branded truck. The engine cranks twice. Then, nothing. The battery’s dead.

Coworker #2 puts on his jacket, steps outside, and tries to start his sheep-branded truck. The engine cranks three times. Then, again, nothing.

Not looking good for you, eh?

You put on your jacket and head outside. There’s about a foot of fresh snow on your truck. You hop in, plant your frozen butt in the cold seat of your truck, and slide your key into the ignition. You can taste the frozen air inside the cabin, a stark contrast to the beef and potatoes you were looking forward to.

You turn the key, not expecting much.

First crank, nothing.

Second crank, again, nothing.

Third crank, again, nothing. But it seemed more powerful than the second one.

You give it one more go.

puttttttt…ttttttttt.....vvvvvVRRRROOOMMMMMMM!!!

Your engine’s runs!

You run inside, chide your coworkers, and offer to jump-start their inferior trucks. Not wanting to take any more shots to their ego or pride, they decline.

Oh well, next stop, semi-seared beef and ranch-roasted potatoes!

GMC - Be On Time For Dinner, No Matter What

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Homework 14:

1 - No headline, no subtitle, Headline in the bottom, Headline written diagonally through the body copy, subtitle first, write the headline in the shape of a circle, write the first paragraph (or all of them) in the shape of a circle, square, or a triangle, left justify - centre - right justify the body copy, shift from one column to two or more in the middle of the letter

2 -

Frozen
Blueberries
and Porn. Two
completely different
concepts that just flowed
into my brain. My job and life
purpose is to sit
here
and
Provide
value to you.
This Lex guy
just put together a 14
day course that I got more
out of than courses I’ve
paid 5-figures for and handwriting Gary Halbert letters. Old-Spice commercials were awesome.
There.
I
Just
Made
A
butt-plug.​

Verbs are more powerful than adjectives.

5 - Just re-wrote someone's rental ad on Kijiji for them.

Now You Can Live Downtown

And Make Your Friends Jealous!

Do you live far away from Downtown?

Would you rather live closer?

Would you rather live within walking distance of Rogers Place?

If so, this could be the most important ad you read on here.

Picture this: It’s Friday night, 11:30PM. You just finished working another grueling shift at the Rogers Place popcorn stand. You just spent five hours putting up with customer after customer, whining and complaining about the overcooked burgers and the under-toasted nachos. Heck, one kid even complained his large pop didn’t have enough bubbles in it.

All you want to do now is come home and crash on your couch. To crack open a cold Budweiser, turn on the latest episode of Game of Thrones, and pass out while watching Jon Snow battle a White-Walker.

There’s a problem though:

You’re over an hour away from home. And, you don’t have a car (or even a license for that matter).

The buses have stopped running, and the trains don’t go past your home. Also, much to your chagrin, all the taxis and Ubers are taken.

What are you going to do?

If only you lived closer to Rogers Place.

Suddenly, someone taps you on your shoulder. It’s your coworker (and friend), the guy you just spent the last five hours with, deep in the trenches of that greasy Rogers Place popcorn stand.

He asks if you want to crash on his couch, crush a couple of beers, and watch Game of Thrones.

It’s as if he read your mind.

And the best part? His place is only five blocks away!

You crack your first smile of the night. You swear you can almost see clouds parting and hear angels singing.

You stroll along with him to his place, McKay Manor.

The first thing you notice is how bright and welcoming the entrance is, even at midnight. Brand-new stone lines the doorway, and fresh landscaping surrounds the building.

You walk in, greeted by a freshly-cut flowery aroma. Much better than the stale attic-air that lines the halls of your current place.

You get to your friend’s unit. The first thing you notice is the freshly painted walls and the brand-new flooring. You ask if he just renovated the place.

He responds, “Yeah, my landlord just renovated it for me.”

You walk in. The air is crisp and fragrant. You comment on how clean it smells, even inside the unit. Your friend says that because the unit is smoke-free and pet-free, he doesn’t have to worry about his pet allergies or breathing in toxins left over from others who used to live there.

Conveniently seated in the far corner of the living room is a large, welcoming fireplace, perfect for those -40 nights Edmonton tends to see in the winter months. There’s even a sizable mantle right on top of the fireplace, large enough to fit a curved, 75” plasma TV.

Impressive. Your 50” flat screen back home takes up almost half your living room.

He asks if you want a tour of the place. You say “sure.”

First, he takes you to his master bedroom. It’s so large that he’s able to comfortably fit his black king-sized bed frame and his two white-coloured Structube night stands. Back home, your kiddie-style twin-sized bed frame takes up almost your entire bedroom.

Next, he shows you his walk-through closet. He says it’s perfect for those days he accidently sleeps in and needs to run in and out of his closet so that he can get to work on time. It’s even saved him from missing his bus a couple of times.

Next, it’s on to the laundry room.

Laundry room?

Yes. His unit has its own laundry room, complete with a stacked front-opening washer and dryer.

Imagine doing your own laundry right in the comfort of your own unit.

Imagine not having to deal with those large, industrial coin-operated laundry machines found in the damp, dark basements of most apartment buildings.

Imagine not having to worry about whether or not a machine will be available for you when you want to run a wash.

Imagine not having to worry about having your clothes stolen.

Your friend doesn’t have to. Not only does he do his laundry right in the comfort of his own home, his laundry room is so large that he’s also storing stuff in there! That’s right, he’s storing two sets of winter tires and an old dresser right inside his laundry room.

Next, he shows you his balcony. It’s so large it can fit 10 people and a BBQ! You feel a slight tinge of jealousy. You can hardly fit a lawn chair on yours.

Lastly, on to the parkade.

After a brief elevator ride, you step into the brightly-lit parking area. The first thing you notice is how warm it feels. Imagine pulling into a cozy and warm parkade at the end of a long day, especially during those cold, chilly Edmonton winters.

Something suddenly catches the corner of your eye. You glance over to the far corner of the parkade and take a closer look. You see curtains and nozzles. You think, “Weird, what are those for?” Then, it hits you:

It’s A Carwash!

Yes, imagine being able to wash your car right in the comfort of your building’s parkade.

Your friend doesn't have to. He does it every day if he wants to.

Jealous yet?

Here’s the good news:

This place is available for rent, right now!

Here’s the catch though: You need to act as soon as possible.

[Just to let you know, as I’ve been typing this, I received several calls and emails asking about the availability of this unit. I’m only posting this ad here on Kijiji because I made a promise to a friend. I’m going to be taking it down here right away though, so if you’re interested, send me a message NOW.]

If you send me a message and say that you’re interested, not only will I give you access to two heated underground parking stalls, I’ll give you access to the carwash as well!

If you’re interested in living downtown, if you’re interested in having access to not one, but TWO heated underground parking stalls, if you’re interested in living 5 blocks away from Rogers Place, please send me a message, NOW.

Talk soon!

-Judy

PS: If you message me by the end of the day today, I will pay your heating and water bill for you for the duration of your tenancy. Imagine taking an hour-long hot shower with no consequences!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.