The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Kevin Olson

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 15, 2017
Winnipeg, MB
Product/Service the lead is for : $100 Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Target, Best Buy Rebate Voucher for $1.95, Call for more information!

My employers charge the banks, insurance companies, etc... $4.50 per lead/call they send us. I was thinking that $4.50/call was easy to make a profit off of with Facebook PPC ads. But I've had little experience with this kind of thing.

My plan of execution :
1) Get a professional to build a landing page designed to generate calls to a 1.800 number.
2) Either run a Facebook PPC ad campaign myself or outsource to an PPC manager. Which do you think I should do?
3) Forward the calls from my number to theirs for $4.50 a pop.

So basically my question is, do you think each call would cost less than $4.50 to obtain using Facebook Marketing? I'd love some insight

If you need a more clear explanation I wrote about this idea on my blog as well!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

minirich

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 4, 2016
Austria
GO and FIGURE it out yourself by trying.

Nobody can tell you if it would cost less or next to nothing.

conquer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Apr 30, 2016
You won't know until you try.

Why pay a professional to build the page? There are many low cost options to build a landing page like LeadPages, Unbounce.

I would build it yourself. Learn what makes a high-converting landing page - don't read an article about it, DO IT.

Test the landing page, optimize it. When you figure out Facebook ads, learn another traffic source so you can scale your winning ads.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.