The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Kevin Olson

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 15, 2017
Winnipeg, MB
Product/Service the lead is for : $100 Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Target, Best Buy Rebate Voucher for $1.95, Call for more information!

My employers charge the banks, insurance companies, etc... $4.50 per lead/call they send us. I was thinking that $4.50/call was easy to make a profit off of with Facebook PPC ads. But I've had little experience with this kind of thing.

My plan of execution :
1) Get a professional to build a landing page designed to generate calls to a 1.800 number.
2) Either run a Facebook PPC ad campaign myself or outsource to an PPC manager. Which do you think I should do?
3) Forward the calls from my number to theirs for $4.50 a pop.

So basically my question is, do you think each call would cost less than $4.50 to obtain using Facebook Marketing? I'd love some insight

If you need a more clear explanation I wrote about this idea on my blog as well!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

minirich

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Sep 4, 2016
Austria
GO and FIGURE it out yourself by trying.

Nobody can tell you if it would cost less or next to nothing.

conquer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 30, 2016
You won't know until you try.

Why pay a professional to build the page? There are many low cost options to build a landing page like LeadPages, Unbounce.

I would build it yourself. Learn what makes a high-converting landing page - don't read an article about it, DO IT.

Test the landing page, optimize it. When you figure out Facebook ads, learn another traffic source so you can scale your winning ads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom