Hello fastlaners!
It has been awhile since I've been on here. I have been grinding it away and working at my slow lane job. I did however take on some side hustle gigs. Nothing so far has brought me the type of revenue that I need to be able to leave my sh*t job.
I however recently came across an opportunity for social media marketing. I basically have an agency, I work on client acquisitions and I drop service whatever the clients need (content creation, ads, funnels development ect). I am not worried about not being able to get the job done properly, what I am worried about is client acquisitions and the niche being maybe over saturated.
If you are in social media marketing or have any experience running a successful social media marketing business, I would love to hear from you. I am fairly new. I would like to know if this is a good business? Is it over saturated?
Thank you so much for reading!
It has been awhile since I've been on here. I have been grinding it away and working at my slow lane job. I did however take on some side hustle gigs. Nothing so far has brought me the type of revenue that I need to be able to leave my sh*t job.
I however recently came across an opportunity for social media marketing. I basically have an agency, I work on client acquisitions and I drop service whatever the clients need (content creation, ads, funnels development ect). I am not worried about not being able to get the job done properly, what I am worried about is client acquisitions and the niche being maybe over saturated.
If you are in social media marketing or have any experience running a successful social media marketing business, I would love to hear from you. I am fairly new. I would like to know if this is a good business? Is it over saturated?
Thank you so much for reading!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?



