The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ROI on Social Media Marketing for a Web Design Agency

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

stefandrazic

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Feb 18, 2023
Serbia
Hi there!

I'm just starting my Web Design Agency for the first time.
I've figured out the domain name I'm going to buy. I'm going to get a website up and running.

I was just wondering about the benefits of social media marketing and blog for my business. Is it a good return on investment? I could post a blog every few days on my main site under /blog and repurpose it for Instagram and Facebook.

I figure it would be a good way to get some eyes on me and improve SEO, but at the same time, email outreach could be a better time investment because I would be directly contacting my leads.

What are your thoughts? Should I do both? What do I prioritize?

I know @Fox is active on this forum and he shares a lot of knowledge on the topic but I don't recall him talking about this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

maximusharrison

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 1, 2021
As you've probably guessed, you need to work on both fronts simultaneously. Constructing informative and optimized blogs can net you a surge in organic traffic, especially if you got your keyword-research game down. Combine it with a captivating email campaign and bustling profiles on the most popular social media sites. That is a good way to play into the EEAT rules and slowly raise your domain's rating in the process.

nopalmer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 7, 2023
I'll start with some general things that you might know already.

What social media marketing can do for you:
1. Increased Brand Awareness
2. Lead Generation - you do need to get the leads you mentioned
3. Cost-Effective
4. Improved Customer Insights - This is probably one of the biggest benefits of using social platforms, you are able to track who is talking about your services based on location, age range demographics, etc. giving you information about customer engagement.

The blog:
1. Encourages Engagement
2. Establishes Authority
3. Increases Visibility
4. SEO Benefits

Now, I would say that a combined approach, a good email outreach, and social media/blog engagement would be the best. As for the time needed, pick one of the automated workflow tools and get some help from AI content-creating software (giving you the lists with a few suggestions, a comparison between the tools, pricing...). Before you make a decision/an investment, do some more research. And I think it was also a good idea to ask here for advice. I wish you the best of luck!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
These might help:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.