The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

How to use forums (and Facebook groups)

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 20, 2014
Ireland
www.andyblack.net
Got it and I see that you can help people in various situations. But then again, how do they identify you as the Google Ads guy and come back to you with their problems?
I’m not in any groups trying to be any type of guy. It’s just that over a period of time of helping folks they get to know what I’m good at. Find groups you want to be in, and join in the conversation. Become a valuable member, someone people want to engage with.

ideasunlimited1

Contributor
Mar 21, 2019
Houston
ideasunlimitedonline.com
I’m not in any groups trying to be any type of guy. It’s just that over a period of time of helping folks they get to know what I’m good at. Find groups you want to be in, and join in the conversation. Become a valuable member, someone people want to engage with.
I absolutely agree. Facebook and LinkedIn ads can be good, I'm not knocking them, but I've had a lot of great networking and responses on forums just because my strengths do lie in people skills. A lot of people crave that customer service aspect that tends to go missing in digital marketing. A key reason for the success of forums is that authenticity: people have to invest in one another and glean lessons from each other. If you put in the value, you will get it back. I love knowing there are actual people on the other side of the screen with lives, and they can tell me what matters to them or the real world practice of certain things.

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 20, 2014
Ireland
www.andyblack.net

luniac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
well i've helped a few people on reddit with Unity questions, got some thank you's, i guess that feels decent.
got 1000+ views on my answers on quora, but i often give really quick off the cuff answers, usually 1 sentence long and witty or sarcastic. Sometimes i give a better answer with a link to a resource.
sometimes i see a quora question asking whats a good app to download or play, and i plug my quick math game lol.
I did get a spike in downloads over the past few days, is it related? maybe lol

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!