• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

How to use forums (and Facebook groups)

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Andy Black, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $186,908
    I’m not in any groups trying to be any type of guy. It’s just that over a period of time of helping folks they get to know what I’m good at. Find groups you want to be in, and join in the conversation. Become a valuable member, someone people want to engage with.

ideasunlimited1 and Pat D. Rick like this.
  2. ideasunlimited1

ideasunlimited1 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $354
    I absolutely agree. Facebook and LinkedIn ads can be good, I'm not knocking them, but I've had a lot of great networking and responses on forums just because my strengths do lie in people skills. A lot of people crave that customer service aspect that tends to go missing in digital marketing. A key reason for the success of forums is that authenticity: people have to invest in one another and glean lessons from each other. If you put in the value, you will get it back. I love knowing there are actual people on the other side of the screen with lives, and they can tell me what matters to them or the real world practice of certain things.

Andy Black likes this.
  3. luniac

luniac Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,586
    u know what im gonna go to the Unity2D reddit once a day to see if i can help people,
    thanks andy.

Pat D. Rick and Andy Black like this.
  4. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $186,908
    Sounds good. Let us know how you get on.

You may find this call interesting:

luniac likes this.
  5. luniac

luniac Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,586
    listening now, also made quora profile as well.

I spend so much time on the internet, i might as well answer a question here and there, it can't possibly hurt me

Pat D. Rick likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.