The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How not to post on forums …

vijaykumara

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2022
A strong brand is essential for any business, but creating a brand can be especially challenging for businesses that operate online. Without a physical storefront or face-to-face interaction with customers, it can be difficult to create a lasting impression. However, there are a few key ways to create a strong brand for your business online. First, focus on creating a professional and polished website.

This will be the first impression that potential customers have of your business, so make sure that it is well-designed and easy to navigate. Second, make sure that your social media presence is consistent and active. This will help to build name recognition and create a positive association with your brand. Finally, focus on delivering excellent customer service. This will help to create loyalty among your customer base and encourage word-of-mouth marketing. By following these tips, you can create a strong brand for your business online.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
A strong brand is essential for any business, but creating a brand can be especially challenging for businesses that operate online. Without a physical storefront or face-to-face interaction with customers, it can be difficult to create a lasting impression. However, there are a few key ways to create a strong brand for your business online. First, focus on creating a professional and polished website.

This will be the first impression that potential customers have of your business, so make sure that it is well-designed and easy to navigate. Second, make sure that your social media presence is consistent and active. This will help to build name recognition and create a positive association with your brand. Finally, focus on delivering excellent customer service. This will help to create loyalty among your customer base and encourage word-of-mouth marketing. By following these tips, you can create a strong brand for your business online.
This, and your first forum post, read like copy/paste articles from a blog. You even say it's a blog post in your last forum post.

It will be better for you if you participate in the forum and view it as somewhere to build relationships. I highly suggest you write more naturally and treat the forum like a community.

2022-10-11_08-06-09.png

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

My first impression of you came from this post, not from your website, so...

This, and your first forum post, read like copy/paste articles from a blog. You even say it's a blog post in your last forum post.

It will be better for you if you participate in the forum and view it as somewhere to build relationships. I highly suggest you write more naturally and treat the forum like a community.

View attachment 45463

Don't waste your time. This is a freelancer hired by a fly-by-night company to "Participate in online forums and discussion boards where your target audience is active" in the hopes that we'll make our way back through his profile to their site and become customers of their spam service.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
346%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida

View attachment 45463
I made this mistake too with some of my posts. It just doesn't come across the same as if you're just treating it like natural communication

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Don't waste your time. This is a freelancer hired by a fly-by-night company to "Participate in online forums and discussion boards where your target audience is active" in the hopes that we'll make our way back through his profile to their site and become customers of their spam service.
I'm hoping it drives conversation about how not to approach communities. If OP made a genuine mistake then I hope it helps them, but my gut says you're right Lex.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sounds like AI generated nonsense, a lot of words but nothing said. Thread has been edited to reflect its real value, reReport if backlinks are added.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Yes, you are correct that building a solid online brand for your company must come before building a website. You must then use adverts to draw viewers, <link removed>, photos, etc. However, your website's layout and original content come first. Making follow-ups with clients will be beneficial.
Red flags for me are when people say "you must", "you need", and "you should".

Curious if you read the rest of this thread?

PS: I removed your link. Kinda taken aback that you dropped one in this thread.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Red flags for me are when people say "you must", "you need", and "you should".

Curious if you read the rest of this thread?

PS: I removed your link. Kinda taken aback that you dropped one in this thread.
That is the same dude, part of a one two punch in spamming forums.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007