The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! How to Buy A McLaren for $20K

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Everybody, please be nice to the few veterans that still post on here. Dude's busy. If this one didn't give you enough meat, (seriously?) if you are still hungry for knowledge, the forum is full of it. Especially this guy's stuff.

Are you still reading my rant? Stop. Go read his classy quality stuff.

I don't know if I have the patience to accumulate 33k reaction score... God bless you dude.
That's ok. I don't mind answering any type of questions at all. That's probably why I'm still here after 13 years!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

My 1st biz sold paper planes. It folded...
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
That's ok. I don't mind answering any type of questions at all. That's probably why I'm still here after 13 years!
I know. You're a cool, classy dude. Maybe I shoulda kept my mouth shut, but that's not exactly my strength... :rofl:

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
What is a reaction score?
When I first joined the forum, Andy made a comment to me about the reaction score being a pretty good indicator of how much value someone had given the forum. So it was something I paid attention to. I made a note to read their threads. There are only a handful of people still around with over 10k, and most are moderators.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2019
When I first joined the forum, Andy made a comment to me about the reaction score being a pretty good indicator of how much value someone had given the forum. So it was something I paid attention to. I made a note to read their threads. There are only a handful of people still around with over 10k, and most are moderators.
quick question @BizyDad
is biophase all starting(2010-2015) threads are in insider or deleted?

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
quick question @BizyDad
No. There are a couple good one in insiders, but there at least 2 in the regular Gold threads. This one will keep you busy for a little while.

I believe the policy of the forum is threads don't get deleted. I'm still newish, I could be wrong on that, but I thought I read that somewhere.

thechosen1

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
Antarctica
Have you not read any of his posts?

Duuude, bro, go read some biophase posts.

Seriously, everybody, if you haven't yet, go read some biophase posts.

The dude has a top 5 reaction score for a reason.

The guy has a business broker on his speed dial, and you're all "maybe you should diversify your portfolio..."

??

I'm sure you're heart is in the right place Chosen, but maybe read between the lines?

Or better yet, go read some biophase posts.

Everybody, please be nice to the few veterans that still post on here. Dude's busy. If this one didn't give you enough meat, (seriously?) if you are still hungry for knowledge, the forum is full of it. Especially this guy's stuff.

Are you still reading my rant? Stop. Go read his classy quality stuff.

I don't know if I have the patience to accumulate 33k reaction score... God bless you dude.

I will read more posts. Sorry. I’ve read probably 100+ threads (all replies, many pages) on the forum but have yet to finish them all. Lots of content! Lol...

There is so much on here I don’t know how I’m supposed to already know all the posts and info. Why am I able to reply to a thread if not to ask a question?

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Just looked at my profile and found it. Never knew it existed. LOL

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
quick question @BizyDad
I don't think I have any deleted threads. I do have a bunch on the inside, but I think just as many are on the outside.

thechosen1

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
Antarctica
Thanks @biophase , your reply to my post was really nice and explained well. I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything I was just trying to understand this thread better!!

Still love your thought process. Sorting through some bad listings on Flippa this morning (lol)

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
I had a charger hooked up to the car, but the cig port it attaches to is very finicky. I know it was on when I left, but it lost its connection somehow. I think I need a new one because was I replugged it back in it was clicking (It's a Mclaren brand). I used my brother's Mercedes charger and it charged right up.
Admittedly I had to go google this as my dream vehicle is an old Defender with mostly just the interior upgraded haha. Nice feature having a cigarette style port to charge the batteries, I was thinking conventional battery hookup.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Admittedly I had to go google this as my dream vehicle is an old Defender with mostly just the interior upgraded haha. Nice feature having a cigarette style port to charge the batteries, I was thinking conventional battery hookup.

All newer exotics have a cigarette adapter area in the trunk that allows them to be charged without accessing the battery and they all come with a charger too. In fact, I am pretty sure that my Mclaren's battery cannot be accessed without removing alot of parts.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom