The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! How to Buy A McLaren for $20K

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Everybody, please be nice to the few veterans that still post on here. Dude's busy. If this one didn't give you enough meat, (seriously?) if you are still hungry for knowledge, the forum is full of it. Especially this guy's stuff.

Are you still reading my rant? Stop. Go read his classy quality stuff.

I don't know if I have the patience to accumulate 33k reaction score... God bless you dude.
That's ok. I don't mind answering any type of questions at all. That's probably why I'm still here after 13 years!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

BizyDad

Know Thyself
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
That's ok. I don't mind answering any type of questions at all. That's probably why I'm still here after 13 years!
I know. You're a cool, classy dude. Maybe I shoulda kept my mouth shut, but that's not exactly my strength... :rofl:

BizyDad

Know Thyself
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
What is a reaction score?
When I first joined the forum, Andy made a comment to me about the reaction score being a pretty good indicator of how much value someone had given the forum. So it was something I paid attention to. I made a note to read their threads. There are only a handful of people still around with over 10k, and most are moderators.

Raja

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 31, 2019
When I first joined the forum, Andy made a comment to me about the reaction score being a pretty good indicator of how much value someone had given the forum. So it was something I paid attention to. I made a note to read their threads. There are only a handful of people still around with over 10k, and most are moderators.
quick question @BizyDad
is biophase all starting(2010-2015) threads are in insider or deleted?

BizyDad

Know Thyself
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
quick question @BizyDad
is biophase all starting(2010-2015) threads are in insider or deleted?
No. There are a couple good one in insiders, but there at least 2 in the regular Gold threads. This one will keep you busy for a little while.

I believe the policy of the forum is threads don't get deleted. I'm still newish, I could be wrong on that, but I thought I read that somewhere.

thechosen1

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
Texas
Have you not read any of his posts?

Duuude, bro, go read some biophase posts.

Seriously, everybody, if you haven't yet, go read some biophase posts.

The dude has a top 5 reaction score for a reason.

The guy has a business broker on his speed dial, and you're all "maybe you should diversify your portfolio..."

??

I'm sure you're heart is in the right place Chosen, but maybe read between the lines?

Or better yet, go read some biophase posts.

Everybody, please be nice to the few veterans that still post on here. Dude's busy. If this one didn't give you enough meat, (seriously?) if you are still hungry for knowledge, the forum is full of it. Especially this guy's stuff.

Are you still reading my rant? Stop. Go read his classy quality stuff.

I don't know if I have the patience to accumulate 33k reaction score... God bless you dude.

I will read more posts. Sorry. I’ve read probably 100+ threads (all replies, many pages) on the forum but have yet to finish them all. Lots of content! Lol...

There is so much on here I don’t know how I’m supposed to already know all the posts and info. Why am I able to reply to a thread if not to ask a question?

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Just looked at my profile and found it. Never knew it existed. LOL

AnneC

Conscious
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 3, 2012
Colorado
@biophase - Does that mean you’ll change your profile pic? I think that it should be a new mountain bike. It’ll get more use than your McLaren got, anyways. :happy:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

thechosen1

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
Texas
Thanks @biophase , your reply to my post was really nice and explained well. I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything I was just trying to understand this thread better!!

Still love your thought process. Sorting through some bad listings on Flippa this morning (lol)

Sethamus

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
I had a charger hooked up to the car, but the cig port it attaches to is very finicky. I know it was on when I left, but it lost its connection somehow. I think I need a new one because was I replugged it back in it was clicking (It's a Mclaren brand). I used my brother's Mercedes charger and it charged right up.
Admittedly I had to go google this as my dream vehicle is an old Defender with mostly just the interior upgraded haha. Nice feature having a cigarette style port to charge the batteries, I was thinking conventional battery hookup.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Admittedly I had to go google this as my dream vehicle is an old Defender with mostly just the interior upgraded haha. Nice feature having a cigarette style port to charge the batteries, I was thinking conventional battery hookup.

All newer exotics have a cigarette adapter area in the trunk that allows them to be charged without accessing the battery and they all come with a charger too. In fact, I am pretty sure that my Mclaren's battery cannot be accessed without removing alot of parts.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
It's taken a long time to write this but I wanted to be honest and real. I had to get it off my...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom