The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Happy Birthday Andy Black

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Andy,

What more can I say? So many have said it that my finger got tired scrolling down to the bottom.

Best wishes,
Walter

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

JordanK

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Happy Birthday Andy! Hope you had a good one in quarantine.

I’d love to spend some money on coffee & diesel to meetup. Thats when its legal to go from Galway across the country :D

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Happy Birthday Andy! I appreciate you on the forum, I always enjoy seeing your perspective on whatever topic is being discussed, have an awesome one mate!

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks for being the forum's very own Adam Grant.
Oh, that's Adam Grant. That's one of my favourite books. Thanks for drawing the parallel @Kak.

Are EM

Contributor
Sep 10, 2019
You gave me great lessons with your wise posts. Many of them are saved as notes. I remember when I was reading an old thread and there you were generous with your time and made some video interviews with people who seeked for your advice. It shifted my mind. Really, a truly go-giver and a great man. I get it... Happy birthday, Andy Black!!!

Black_Dragon43

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 28, 2017
Eastern Europe
Hey @Andy Black ! Belated Happy Birthday man :)

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to say that @Andy Black is one of the posters that I have the greatest respect for on this forum (if not THE greatest). And here's why: Andy is one of the few people who genuinely cares about others, and goodness and positivity always radiate from him. He always takes care of everyone's feelings and tries to help. The number of people I've met in life even outside of the forum who have this characteristic is probably less than three, and that includes Andy.

A lot of people here may be successful in business, but @Andy Black is someone who I can say is successful not just in business but also in life. He is a genuinely GOOD person, and I think that is very rare and important.

I hope you've had a blast yesterday man, and thank you for all the value that you provide by just being you, I think this forum has gained immensely from having you around. I know I have! :smile:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Andy Black

Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You gave me great lessons with your wise posts. Many of them are saved as notes. I remember when I was reading an old thread and there you were generous with your time and made some video interviews with people who seeked for your advice. It shifted my mind. Really, a truly go-giver and a great man. I get it... Happy birthday, Andy Black!!!
Hey @Andy Black ! Belated Happy Birthday man :)

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to say that @Andy Black is one of the posters that I have the greatest respect for on this forum (if not THE greatest). And here's why: Andy is one of the few people who genuinely cares about others, and goodness and positivity always radiate from him. He always takes care of everyone's feelings and tries to help. The number of people I've met in life even outside of the forum who have this characteristic is probably less than three, and that includes Andy.

A lot of people here may be successful in business, but @Andy Black is someone who I can say is successful not just in business but also in life. He is a genuinely GOOD person, and I think that is very rare and important.

I hope you've had a blast yesterday man, and thank you for all the value that you provide by just being you, I think this forum has gained immensely from having you around. I know I have! :smile:
Blimey. Thanks for the kind words guys.

Reactions: Kak

Andy Black

Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I’d love to spend some money on coffee & diesel to meetup. Thats when its legal to go from Galway across the country :D
Ha. Could be a while, but yeah, let me know if you're ever traveling past County Kildare.

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 29, 2017
Oregon
Happy (belated) birthday from a fellow forum Andy!

Your knowledge and presence here has greatly impacted me. Thank you, for being you!

-Fellow Andy

Ing

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Too late. But I wish you a happy birthday though!

DrWumbo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Sep 22, 2016
Happy belated birthday Andy. Your teachings have helped jumpstart my business faster than I thought I could. Hope you had the birthday you deserve :thumbsup:

Intax

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 27, 2016
Germany
Hey @Andy Black,

I know your birthday is already over some time but I like to take the time to just thank you for your contributions to this forum. I always took a lot from your posts and your constant reminder that we should just provide value really stuck with me. Now when I'm talking with my friends about my project one of their first questions is "how do you gonna make money with this?". In the past this question would have made me doubt my idea but now I know that when I focus on creating value and help enough people there will be possibilities to make money.

Stay optimistic and belated happy birthday!

Andy Black

Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey @Andy Black,

I know your birthday is already over some time but I like to take the time to just thank you for your contributions to this forum. I always took a lot from your posts and your constant reminder that we should just provide value really stuck with me. Now when I'm talking with my friends about my project one of their first questions is "how do you gonna make money with this?". In the past this question would have made me doubt my idea but now I know that when I focus on creating value and help enough people there will be possibilities to make money.

Stay optimistic and belated happy birthday!
Exactly. Add value. Get paid.

Thanks for the birthday wishes @Intax !

Tommo

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Andy sorry I missed your birthday, So happy Birthday belatedly. You are one of the best on here if not the best. I am also glass half full but your quote about being happy to even have a glass is another classic from you.
I wish I could have written what @Black_Dragon43 said about you as that was perfect.
Stay awesome bonny lad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking of signing up, but this sounds too good to be true.. For how long will this be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock