The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Happy Birthday Andy Black

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Andy,

What more can I say? So many have said it that my finger got tired scrolling down to the bottom.

Best wishes,
Walter

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

JordanK

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Happy Birthday Andy! Hope you had a good one in quarantine.

I’d love to spend some money on coffee & diesel to meetup. Thats when its legal to go from Galway across the country :D

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Happy Birthday Andy! I appreciate you on the forum, I always enjoy seeing your perspective on whatever topic is being discussed, have an awesome one mate!

Andy Black

Figuring it out as I go along!
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks for being the forum's very own Adam Grant.
Oh, that's Adam Grant. That's one of my favourite books. Thanks for drawing the parallel @Kak.

Are EM

Contributor
Sep 10, 2019
You gave me great lessons with your wise posts. Many of them are saved as notes. I remember when I was reading an old thread and there you were generous with your time and made some video interviews with people who seeked for your advice. It shifted my mind. Really, a truly go-giver and a great man. I get it... Happy birthday, Andy Black!!!

Black_Dragon43

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 28, 2017
Eastern Europe
Hey @Andy Black ! Belated Happy Birthday man :)

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to say that @Andy Black is one of the posters that I have the greatest respect for on this forum (if not THE greatest). And here's why: Andy is one of the few people who genuinely cares about others, and goodness and positivity always radiate from him. He always takes care of everyone's feelings and tries to help. The number of people I've met in life even outside of the forum who have this characteristic is probably less than three, and that includes Andy.

A lot of people here may be successful in business, but @Andy Black is someone who I can say is successful not just in business but also in life. He is a genuinely GOOD person, and I think that is very rare and important.

I hope you've had a blast yesterday man, and thank you for all the value that you provide by just being you, I think this forum has gained immensely from having you around. I know I have! :smile:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Andy Black

Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You gave me great lessons with your wise posts. Many of them are saved as notes. I remember when I was reading an old thread and there you were generous with your time and made some video interviews with people who seeked for your advice. It shifted my mind. Really, a truly go-giver and a great man. I get it... Happy birthday, Andy Black!!!
Hey @Andy Black ! Belated Happy Birthday man :)

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to say that @Andy Black is one of the posters that I have the greatest respect for on this forum (if not THE greatest). And here's why: Andy is one of the few people who genuinely cares about others, and goodness and positivity always radiate from him. He always takes care of everyone's feelings and tries to help. The number of people I've met in life even outside of the forum who have this characteristic is probably less than three, and that includes Andy.

A lot of people here may be successful in business, but @Andy Black is someone who I can say is successful not just in business but also in life. He is a genuinely GOOD person, and I think that is very rare and important.

I hope you've had a blast yesterday man, and thank you for all the value that you provide by just being you, I think this forum has gained immensely from having you around. I know I have! :smile:
Blimey. Thanks for the kind words guys.

Andy Black

Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I’d love to spend some money on coffee & diesel to meetup. Thats when its legal to go from Galway across the country :D
Ha. Could be a while, but yeah, let me know if you're ever traveling past County Kildare.

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 29, 2017
Oregon
Happy (belated) birthday from a fellow forum Andy!

Your knowledge and presence here has greatly impacted me. Thank you, for being you!

-Fellow Andy

DrWumbo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Sep 22, 2016
Happy belated birthday Andy. Your teachings have helped jumpstart my business faster than I thought I could. Hope you had the birthday you deserve :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Not in the sense of literally fighting but in a form of encouragement, you got this, all for the...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
After going through this thread, I believe the biggest fear of people on the fence is all about...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock