The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First forum post

v1nci

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Feb 22, 2021
Well hello there.

I'm Chris, I'm from Poland, I live in a small-town called Ciechanów, which is relatively near to Warsaw, the capital city. I also lived in Warsaw, Cracow, Kielce in many different apartments so someone might say that "I traveled".

I come from a small village (like 300-500 people living there) full of people with no perspectives, vision, ambitions whatsoever. You either leave this place and go abroad or you stay, become an alcoholic, and die lol. I chose differently, I was always into self-development, I am a very curious person and I always loved knowledge just for its sake.

I decided that I will become a programmer because that's what was mainstream when I started studying and that's what I followed. That was a huge mistake, but I stayed and finished my degree, after that, I found a cushy job at a corporation (there were many before, but the IT job was my "dream"). And then one job after another I realized that it's not really something I was wishing for.

But, luckily I discovered that you can just be interested in self-development on its own and that it's actually a THING (not sure what I was thinking before). It all started with the NoFap movement, ImprovementPill YouTube channel, FightMediocrity, then I got into reading Tony Robbins and then I found the Actualized.org channel which introduced the enlightenment concept and what it's about and that it's possible to reach it, the Nirvana state, etc. That was something that really got me hooked, I was always into "deeper" things, finding meaning, etc., and that was the shit I was always looking for. I started experimenting with psychedelics, meditated, did Wim Hof breathing exercises, yoga. My last psychedelic trip revealed the truth to me, that I didn't understand for like 2 years - Memento Mori. I get it now. In these 2 years, a lot of shit happened. My intuition sharpened, I started seeing "signs from the Universe" (trip gave me like a 6th sense or something) and things became brighter and brighter. I started seeing more and I wasn't pleased with what I see about my reality.

Things that happened in my life got me into a Dark Night of the soul and Spiritual awakening experiences. It was crazy. It was like a psychosis. But that was exactly what I needed to wake up from a dream, that I was living. It unplugged me from "the Matrix". I was surrounded by narcissists, (including my mother, that was treating me basically like an animal, a pet), my friend (who's a psychopath), a girl, that I was hanging up with then (who came out to be a hooker) - great story, right? I was surrounded by liers, manipulators, energy vampires, how could I do anything with my life? Yet I still did, I did a lot and I somehow managed to "outplay" them, but F*ck that, that's a past.

Right now, I realized, that if I really want to reach my biggest goal, which is always going to be enlightenment, I have to get financial freedom first. Find a girl. Get a house. Get a cool, fast, sportscar.

I left my job as a programmer, I just couldn't stand these people, corporate climate, I just couldn't stand one more false smile in my life. I needed something new, something fresh, something real. I moved to Ciechanów, where I'm living right now (and where most of my family, I was never in contact with is living too). I cleared a lot of negative shit from my system, worked in shitty jobs for a year (because I decided I don't want to go back to programming and comfort-zoning myself again - I had to hustle) and Corona gave me all the reasons to hustle too. I really grew as a man last year and I know what my biggest financial goals are: I want to live in New York City and I want to own Lamborghini Sian - I don't care. I will do everything that it takes to reach my goals.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, learning stuff from you, and hopefully - sharing my knowledge and helping you too.

Best, Chris ✌️

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, some introduction! Welcome my friend.

And then one job after another I realized that it's not really something I was wishing for.

So you're done with programming?

D

Deleted78083

Hey man!

I lived for a short time in Poland last year and was amazed at the dynamism, skilled workforce, and opportunities in this country!

The thing is that it's difficult to see opportunities in a place when you don't have anything to compare it to.

If you're looking for ideas of businesses to start, here's what I would do: I would travel to places that always create new technologies, ideas, and services (Tokyo, Shenzen, Paris, London, Amsterdam, New York, Sydney, San Francisco etc) and see what people in these places do, then come back to Poland and do the same...or do better ;)

Best,

m.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

v1nci

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Feb 22, 2021
Wow, some introduction! Welcome my friend.

So you're done with programming?
Yeah, or at least - that's what I think/feel right now. But if it's going to be for my own business project, that another story. I know it's a great source of income and place to get capital to invest, but for now, for example, I would rather leave Poland and go to Great Britain and work my a$$ off there.

Not sure why, but I noticed that physical work makes my thinking sharper, even tho I workout every day. But that's something that can change any day and I try not to be close-minded in any area of my life.

v1nci

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Feb 22, 2021
Hey man!

I lived for a short time in Poland last year and was amazed at the dynamism, skilled workforce, and opportunities in this country!

The thing is that it's difficult to see opportunities in a place when you don't have anything to compare it to.

If you're looking for ideas of businesses to start, here's what I would do: I would travel to places that always create new technologies, ideas, and services (Tokyo, Shenzen, Paris, London, Amsterdam, New York, Sydney, San Francisco etc) and see what people in these places do, then come back to Poland and do the same...or do better ;)

Best,

m.
I would love to do that, but at this moment of my life, I'm pretty broke. I just started reading MJ's books, finishing Fastlane, will start and probably finish Unscripted this weekend.

sanadly

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Sep 15, 2020
Earth
This is insane bro.

I'm 18 years old now and going to college and I have almost the same goals.

Do you have any tips for your 18 years old ?

Good luck

v1nci

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Feb 22, 2021
This is insane bro.

I'm 18 years old now and going to college and I have almost the same goals.

Do you have any tips for your 18 years old ?

Good luck
Yeah, don't let anyone tell you what to do and what to think. Don't waste any moment by saying "I'm still young, I have time" - the earlier you start, the more of life you'll experience and the better the experiences are going to be. Don't surround yourself with bullshit people. Raise your standards. Aim to live the best life possible, have crazy, outlandish, insane goals, and don't get below that. Own.

When I reached spiritual awakening by doing 2 years of mediocre, so-so, just whatever work I was like "wooooah, what the F*ck, I'm capable of doing things like that?". Now I got serious.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...