The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dreams and no money...

Idea threads

Michaeel M

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 7, 2023
Hi, my name is Michal,
I'm from Poland, I have a huge dream of buying my dream car and taking my most wonderful girlfriend on her dream vacation, but currently I don't know what to do in life, and I would like to earn a lot of money at a young age. I dream of being rich and currently have nothing. I read fastlane millionaire and I think it's a brilliant book and gave me a lot of food for thought, I even started my project but I'm left stumped and can't do anything else.
Is there anyone who has encountered this problem and could help me or give advise ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi, my name is Michal,
I'm from Poland, I have a huge dream of buying my dream car and taking my most wonderful girlfriend on her dream vacation, but currently I don't know what to do in life, and I would like to earn a lot of money at a young age. I dream of being rich and currently have nothing. I read fastlane millionaire and I think it's a brilliant book and gave me a lot of food for thought, I even started my project but I'm left stumped and can't do anything else.
Is there anyone who has encountered this problem and could help or advise ?
Money is proof you helped your fellow man." (MJ DeMarco)

Who do you help? What do you help them with? How do you do it?

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
I haven't helped anyone currently I myself am looking for help and advice on how to make a lot of money

I think the point was that you need to look around you and see who you can help, and how you can help them. Rather than just chasing the money, tempting as it is, find something you can do to help people and then see how you can make it pay. What skills do you have? What interests do you have?

No-one is going to give you a formula, though there are some notable threads on here that will give a lot of food for thought, and give you almost everything you need to know. This is a good example where a long-time forum member is laying out step-by-step, and there are plenty more like this: GOLD! - EXECUTION - How to Create a $2k+/mo Passive Income Website in 30 Days (or Less)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.