The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Doing the Andy Frisella "75 Hard" Challenge

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
I am back on 75 hard after failing again last week, today marks the completion of day 1. This will be my 4th attempt.

Failures:
-2 failures a few days in when I first started
-1 failure on day 14 due to not taking a progress pic

For this iteration, I had to add some foods back into my diet as I was losing weight too rapidly on the carnivore diet and was experiencing a lack of energy. I would have to eat roughly 4-5 lbs of meat per day to get enough calories for my body size, which just isn't feasible with my current schedule.

So I'm doing more of a carnivore-based keto diet now for this next attempt. No grains, starches, legumes, fruits, root veggies, sweeteners / added sugar, alcohol, etc.

Still a very strict diet, so we'll see how it goes.
I keto on week days and carni one day a week

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 26, 2017
Wroclaw, Poland
I basically went with a “if I was to eat a LOT of thing would it become a problem?” litmus test.

I like this one. Still not 100% specific, but I will just skip the food when still in doubt.

I'll stick to:
  • no alcohol
  • no sweets, no sweet soft drinks, no stuff with lots of added sugar (e.g. fruit yogurts, juices, lemonades) – I can still eat stuff where the added sugar is just residual, like soy sauce, hummus, etc.
  • no junk food – I can eat out if the food passes the litmus test
  • no highly processed foods (unless they pass the litmus test)
I don't think I broke my diet so far, but since I'm changing rules, I'm restarting today.

Dylan in Africa

Worldwide Educator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2017
Planet Earth

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Sounds like a good challenge. What app is the screenshot from?

It’s called “JEFIT”. I use it to track my workouts.

I’ll throw up some screenshots...

70FFE821-D955-49B7-9566-31846BDAF6CD.png

F1A014BB-C29B-479E-925E-50EC2045A418.png

49365DAC-1B3B-4A40-B824-C9546B8E903E.png
EB6C2F4E-F592-4E4F-A1E9-BEB9EC5E18E1.png

2E90DB7C-9AEC-46A4-AE2B-554E9BF1A08D.png

5C103049-75B9-446F-B823-AC68A5EECEC5.png

DF88B46C-F1AD-456D-A047-51EB57D30196.png

There are a few exercises missing since you got to scroll down but that’s most of what I do each week. I got two legs days in the mix also.

Here is the current progress...

6654C237-4196-4FCB-8B4E-FBD6DB7D5AAD.jpeg

The three days 8-10 I was in Tel Aviv, Israel and just trained on the beach with no app - so no workouts missed in 40 days at this stage.

WellWallet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Mar 6, 2019
I’ve been lurking for awhile, because I wasn’t sure if I could actually do it… I gave it a shot for a few days to see how it felt and I know that I can do this as long as I get organized and stay focused. Today is the end of Day 3.

I love the idea of posting here as additional accountability and camaraderie.

My Why - To cultivate personal discipline, pure and simple.

The Challenge and My Plan

2 Workouts Per Day
AM Walk Outside Rain or Shine (45 Mins)
PM Yoga Strength/Flexibility (45 Mins)
*I’ve packed a gym bag to keep in my car. That way, if I miss my first workout I can always change and work out quick on my lunch hour.

Diet - Stick to it! Not even one bite deviation.
No Sugar (no more than 10g per serving) /No Dairy
Broad, but strict enough to be challenging:

Water - 1 Gallon
Drink 4 34oz tumblers per day

Reading - 10 Pages per day
Finishing TMF … have a list of books lined up that I’d like to plow through. I’m a reader for sure, but I can also be inconsistent. Love having the structure of the challenge to motivate me.

Take a Progress Pic Every Day
Setting an alarm on my phone and I plan do to this first thing in the morning

Thanks to everyone who has posted in here! Wherever you are, keep moving forward!!!

xWW

WellWallet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Mar 6, 2019
Well done you, for sticking to the program even when traveling! Beach training is the best. :D

It’s called “JEFIT”. I use it to track my workouts.

The three days 8-10 I was in Tel Aviv, Israel and just trained on the beach with no app - so no workouts missed in 40 days at this stage.

Woke up at 4:45AM and got my butt outside for a 45 min bike ride. Feelin pretty darn accomplished for this first day of July!!! Here's to a great month everyone!!

KnightByDay

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
414%
Oct 28, 2017
South Carolina
Hey everyone. Figure I'll add my experience to show solidarity with you all, and hopefully give some useful tips and/or inspiration.

Today is day 32 for me, first attempt. It also marks the first time since the age of 13 I weigh <200lbs.

I started the challenge at 214.6lbs, now down to 198.8 as of this morning (for context, I am male, 26 years old, 6' 3" - highest ever weight was 280lbs a couple years ago). That's an average of 0.5lbs a day for those counting.

The part of this challenge I've found most difficult is working out twice a day, though to be honest now that I'm in the rhythm of it, it's not too bad.

To prepare for this challenge, and something I highly recommend to those struggling with consistency, I bought a notebook and water bottle specifically to help with tracking the daily requirements. Here is page one of that notebook which I filled out the day before:

As you can see, the diet is pretty strict. Drinking a gallon of water throughout the day helps combat any hunger from the intermittent fasting.

I highly recommend you put your diet and the rules of the challenge, in writing, in the front of your notebook and not in a phone list or calendar. This solidified to me that this challenge is real, with defined rules that I have agreed to abide by.

The water bottle is a 1000ml Camelbak, which gives context for how I track my water intake below.

The way I track the daily challenge activities is modeled after Andy Frisella's Power List. I highly recommend you listen to that podcast as well.

As you can see from day 1, I write out each activity for the day when I wake up, then put a line thru it when I've finished the task. After all the tasks are done, I draw a checkmark and circle it as a mini-victory for that day.

The way I track water intake is also critical, I would never remember how much I drank otherwise. The bottle is 1000ml, so I need to drink 4 full bottles to hit my daily water intake requirement. Every time I empty the bottle, I put a slashed line thru the next empty box.

I've added a few more things to my list that I need to do every day, separate from the challenge but all in one place.

Other than having a dedicated notebook and waterbottle you keep with you the whole time, the other piece of advice I would like to give is this:

Take this challenge seriously. It is hard. In my opinion, you have to make this challenge your number one priority.

Re-listen to the 75Hard Tactical Guide podcast, episode 291, to see what I mean. Vaughn talks about skipping the superbowl party because he didn't trust himself not to cheat. Andy talks about telling your friend you can't go to their birthday party because you can't trust yourself yet to not eat birthday cake.

This challenge requires sacrifice, dedication and discipline. For me, it has absolutely been worth it so far. If you want to reap the benefits, you must sow and water the seeds (at least a gallon a day ;)).

Attachments

• 20190701_124510.jpg
    20190701_124510.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Hey everyone. Figure I'll add my experience to show solidarity with you all, and hopefully give some useful tips and/or inspiration.

Today is day 32 for me, first attempt. It also marks the first time since the age of 13 I weigh <200lbs.

View attachment 25519

I started the challenge at 214.6lbs, now down to 198.8 as of this morning (for context, I am male, 26 years old, 6' 3" - highest ever weight was 280lbs a couple years ago). That's an average of 0.5lbs a day for those counting.

The part of this challenge I've found most difficult is working out twice a day, though to be honest now that I'm in the rhythm of it, it's not too bad.

To prepare for this challenge, and something I highly recommend to those struggling with consistency, I bought a notebook and water bottle specifically to help with tracking the daily requirements. Here is page one of that notebook which I filled out the day before:

View attachment 25520

As you can see, the diet is pretty strict. Drinking a gallon of water throughout the day helps combat any hunger from the intermittent fasting.

I highly recommend you put your diet and the rules of the challenge, in writing, in the front of your notebook and not in a phone list or calendar. This solidified to me that this challenge is real, with defined rules that I have agreed to abide by.

The water bottle is a 1000ml Camelbak, which gives context for how I track my water intake below.

The way I track the daily challenge activities is modeled after Andy Frisella's Power List. I highly recommend you listen to that podcast as well.

View attachment 25521

As you can see from day 1, I write out each activity for the day when I wake up, then put a line thru it when I've finished the task. After all the tasks are done, I draw a checkmark and circle it as a mini-victory for that day.

The way I track water intake is also critical, I would never remember how much I drank otherwise. The bottle is 1000ml, so I need to drink 4 full bottles to hit my daily water intake requirement. Every time I empty the bottle, I put a slashed line thru the next empty box.

I've added a few more things to my list that I need to do every day, separate from the challenge but all in one place.

View attachment 25523

Other than having a dedicated notebook and waterbottle you keep with you the whole time, the other piece of advice I would like to give is this:

Take this challenge seriously. It is hard. In my opinion, you have to make this challenge your number one priority.

Re-listen to the 75Hard Tactical Guide podcast, episode 290, to see what I mean. Vaughn talks about skipping the superbowl party because he didn't trust himself not to cheat. Andy talks about telling your friend you can't go to their birthday party because you can't trust yourself yet to not eat birthday cake.

This challenge requires sacrifice, dedication and discipline. For me, it has absolutely been worth it so far. If you want to reap the benefits, you must sow and water the seeds (at least a gallon a day ;)).
Great job! I love the tracking.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
Instead of jumping straight into it I just started from drinking water. I have a lot of measuring tools and analytical mind to help me. So today I am already on almost 3L and is before 11am here. And this is only since Friday when I heard about the 75hard. When I barely drank water...

So starting simple for me is the way. Starting from 0-50% and going to 100% of the plan slowly.

Next will be 2x 45min workout which I have written before would be easy to add as I already do it every other day. Slowly slowly.

And I shall commence counting days then;)

Another thing is I am working on being present while doing each task. Sometimes you can just cruise through the motions and it doesn't feel as "progressive" afterwards. I am finding it important to focus on just one thing at a time and give it my all while I am doing it.

I wanted advise everyone to start focusing - e.g. when you go for a walk / run / whatever in the morning, DON'T LISTEN TO AUDIOBOOKS or MUSIC, or anything else than ambient sounds. Focus on the exercise. I have stopped listening to anything (putting my headphones) while at the gym and, I think that will be from Arnold, think and focus on my muscles and feeling how they work and grow (e.g. when at the gym). Start doing it and see how it works for general focus.

I can piss like i'm 18 again

I still can't get used to peeing almost 2x every hour... jesus... and carrying my 650ml bottle everywhere now... (just going for my 5th one today which will break 3L - 3250ml before noon it will be)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Today is going horribly but I will get it done.

Slept terribly and woke up in a cold sweat for some reason - pillow was soaked.

So got off to a bad start and my morning was sidetracked right away. Only doing gym now and still got to do my “morning walk” this evening.

One thing you notice is how fast a day can fall apart once you lose momentum. It becomes a challenge to get things on track and moving forward.

I think today is 21/22 so around 3 weeks in now. They aren’t all easy but I didn’t think they would be

kristkaa

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
May 15, 2015
Estonia
I wanted advise everyone to start focusing - e.g. when you go for a walk / run / whatever in the morning, DON'T LISTEN TO AUDIOBOOKS or MUSIC, or anything else than ambient sounds. Focus on the exercise. I have stopped listening to anything (putting my headphones) while at the gym and, I think that will be from Arnold, think and focus on my muscles and feeling how they work and grow (e.g. when at the gym). Start doing it and see how it works for general focus.
Something like a meditation while exercising. This could be a sound advice. I've been always been listening to podcast or audiobook while running. And I've wondered for long time if it would be better to run in silence to improve focus. Think I'll ditch the headphones for a while and see how it feels.

Today is going horribly but I will get it done.

Slept terribly and woke up in a cold sweat for some reason - pillow was soaked.

So got off to a bad start and my morning was sidetracked right away. Only doing gym now and still got to do my “morning walk” this evening.

One thing you notice is how fast a day can fall apart once you lose momentum. It becomes a challenge to get things on track and moving forward.

I think today is 21/22 so around 3 weeks in now. They aren’t all easy but I didn’t think they would be
Days after bad sleep are worst imo.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I’m still in bed. My lil cutie munchkin was a feverish potato last night so I was up just holding him from 2-3am waiting for his fever to break after giving him medicine.

Apparently Fox had sympathy night sweats?!? Lmao. What with time change I doubt it but I couldn’t resist making the joke.

Is it just me or are we all kinda forming a tribe in here? Also, is anybody else having ideas about making themselves a business 75hard? Or spiritual one?

It’s just the greatest idea. I’ve also been listening to Andy Frisellas podcast while I workout and.. the dude is starting to get into my head. I kinda want to be the MFCEO of my own life.. ya know? Anyhoo.. I better get up now.

ETA: my accountability partner is now yelling at me via Instagram messenger.

Last edited:

WellWallet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Mar 6, 2019
I’m still in bed. My lil cutie munchkin was a feverish potato last night so I was up just holding him from 2-3am waiting for his fever to break after giving him medicine.

Apparently Fox had sympathy night sweats?!? Lmao. What with time change I doubt it but I couldn’t resist making the joke.

Is it just me or are we all kinda forming a tribe in here? Also, is anybody else having ideas about making themselves a business 75hard? Or spiritual one?

It’s just the greatest idea. I’ve also been listening to Andy Frisellas podcast while I workout and.. the dude is starting to get into my head. I kinda want to be the MFCEO of my own life.. ya know? Anyhoo.. I better get up now.

ETA: my accountability partner is now yelling at me via Instagram messenger.

HA! Yes to everything you said... (except to the feverish kiddo... no fun and hope they're feelin better.)

Tribe for sure. Spiritual momentum as well.
I listen to Andy on my way to work and feel like he's yelling me into a better life.

Day 5 in the books for me!

xWW

Last edited:

TheProcess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Nov 14, 2018
I have a question.
I went to the nutrition store to buy a bottle for water.
I asked the guy at the front cash if 1 gallon a day is healthy. He said that my aim should be 2 litters a day. He said more than that could lead to water poisoning. But he did mention something about drinking more if you are sweating.
Is he right? Is 1 gallon too much?

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
Is 1 gallon too much?
This was already answered in the thread and you can google it.

But no it's not to much.
Just make sure you don't drink to much water at a time.
You will feel when it is to much.

Also, remember that you are working out 2 times per day! If you so it right you will sweat in atleast one of the workouts.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
If you are sitting at a desk doing nothing then maybe it is healthy.

If you are gyming hard and doing one more solid fitness session it ain’t hard.

Don’t drink less - sweat more.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland

Yes we are!

I ordered the book they talked about in the interview (Iron Cowboy) and the idea of 50 Ironmans in 50 days in 50 states... Just one thing. He is waaaaayyyy behind schedule and wayyyyy behind with everything but keeps on going... If you ever read the book, just pay attention to who is he surrounded with, and all other stuff in the background (seemingly insignificant... but powerful).

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Yes we are!

I ordered the book they talked about in the interview (Iron Cowboy) and the idea of 50 Ironmans in 50 days in 50 states... Just one thing. He is waaaaayyyy behind schedule and wayyyyy behind with everything but keeps on going... If you ever read the book, just pay attention to who is he surrounded with, and all other stuff in the background (seemingly insignificant... but powerful).
I met the Iron Cowboy at a run right after he finished one of the 50 Tris in 50 states things. He is an amazing and down to earth guy.

Yes as a matter of fact I am starting something to do with challenges! Pretty excited...more soon.

ElenaStar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 28, 2019
Kansas City
Maybe you have already heard of this challenge - the 75 hard challenge by Andy Frisella who runs The MFCEO podcast (I think the top business podcast for over two years).

Basically, the rules are:

1) Strict Diet – No cheating, not even 1 bite, and No alcohol

2) Two Workouts* per Day – 1 has to be outside and both have to be at least 45 minutes

(*this can mean jogging, swimming, yoga - doesn't have to be gym)

3) Drink 1 Gallon of Water per Day – Nothing but clear, plain water counts

4) Read 10 Pager per Day – From a non-fiction self-help book or business book

5) Take a Progress Picture Every Day – So you can see the progress at the end

For 75 days with no days off.

While it might seem like a fitness challenge - it isn't. It is a discipline challenge.

Andy explains it fully here:

Let me say - it is harder than it looks. To do one day - easy. To not miss any days - very very hard.

First time I failed was cause I had a sugary drink on a date. I let a girl buy me a sugary Starbucks smoothie and wasn't being aware.

The second time (two days ago) I didn't do any reading cause I didn't have my day planned out 100%. I got sloppy with my time.

Is this challenge needed for you to be successful? Of course not.

But is it a great way to build some great habits, awareness, dedication, and discipline for those struggling with those things? 100%.

So if you feel like jumping in with me on this challenge post up.

Some additional rules:

- Don't modify any part of the challenge. This isn't a "well I did it this way" challenge. The rules are above and those are the rules.

- If you break ANY rules you go back to the start.

- Be true to yourself. The only person who gets anything out of this is YOU if you do it right. Pretending you did this won't help and will most likely hurt.

- No audiobooks ha. I still listen to them as I walk every day but Andy is clear that the 10 pages a day are to be read by you.

That is it:

Here are my past stats but I will consider today day one since I have to restart...

View attachment 24988

View attachment 24989

(started on the 23rd of May and failed twice since)

So who is in with me?
(or has already started)
I LOVE this! I will start on Tuesday since I fly out this afternoon and return Monday night!

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
I just recently met someone who told me about this challenge. He told me it changed his life thanks to the discipline he was able to develop from it!

Sounds super crazy, to work out 14 times per week (7 times outside, even no matter if it rains or is cold!).

I will deffinetly go for this challenge, however, not right now as I really have more important money issues to focus on.

Good luck and wish u all the best Executing!

Best,
Champion

KnightByDay

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
414%
Oct 28, 2017
South Carolina
Tough couple days for me. Still sore from my first round of sprints on Sunday.

Behind on schoolwork for a Lean Six Sigma certification my company is paying for. I'm off work for the rest of the week, so I have time to catch up, but it's a lot to fit in with the challenge.

Would be nice to be able to drink for independence day tomorrow, but it's not a big deal to me. Stay strong this weekend, it'll be worth it.

Been catching more flirting from women at work and when I'm out which feels great. I can really see the difference in my progress pics from day 1 to now (day 34). Gonna buy some clothes this weekend, everything is too big now.

I pledge to post my (face redacted) progress pics when I hit day 75.

Wish you all the best, keep grinding!

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Heard the challenge on his podcast, didn't like it because of 1 gallon of water a day. Being a really small dude I don't see myself being able to drink that, and water is the only thing I drink.

One gallon a day for weightloss is based on a weight of 250-260 lbs.

Just calculate the quantity for your own weight:
Calculate weight, divide by 2, drink that number in ounces.

Add 8 ounces for every hard workout and another 8 for hot weather.

KnightByDay

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
414%
Oct 28, 2017
South Carolina
One gallon a day for weightloss is based on a weight of 250-260 lbs.

Just calculate the quantity for your own weight:
Calculate weight, divide by 2, drink that number in ounces.

Add 8 ounces for every hard workout and another 8 for hot weather.

This may be correct for typical consumption, but it isn't valid for the 75Hard challenge.

If you want to do the challenge, you can't modify it like this. If that isn't important to you, and you want to do a modified challenge of your own design, that's fine of course, but don't claim you're doing 75Hard if you do.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
This may be correct for typical consumption, but it isn't valid for the 75Hard challenge.

If you want to do the challenge, you can't modify it like this. If that isn't important to you, and you want to do a modified challenge of your own design, that's fine of course, but don't claim you're doing 75Hard if you do.
It's really important, but I don't get this.
I am missing the reason why it needs to be a gallon, no matter what size I you are. It means the challenge is much easier for the very big guys.

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
It's really important, but I don't get this.
I am missing the reason why it needs to be a gallon, not matter what size I you are. It means the challenge is much easier for the very big guys.

Then listen to the dozen podcasts which says specifically not to change anything.

Guys if you are jumping on the thread without listening to any of the podcasts then your advice is going to be way off. The main point of this challenge is you don’t change or adjust ANY of the rules and you follow everything 100%.

This isn’t a fitness challenge - it’s a discipline challenge. Changing things automatically means you broke the rules = you 100% fail.

Everyone is free to do whatever they want but don’t try talk about a modified challenge in this thread - it isn’t 75 hard and anyone doing the challenge for real is just going to ignore it anyway.

It’s one gallon of water a day.

No more posts on “can I” modifying anything - it’s very very clear you can’t if you listened to the podcasts on this challenge.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Then listen to the dozen podcasts which says specifically not to change anything.

Guys if you are jumping on the thread without listening to any of the podcasts then your advice is going to be way off. The main point of this challenge is you don’t change or adjust ANY of the rules and you follow everything 100%.

This isn’t a fitness challenge - it’s a discipline challenge. Changing things automatically means you broke the rules = you 100% fail.

Everyone is free to do whatever they want but don’t try talk about a modified challenge in this thread - it isn’t 75 hard and anyone doing the challenge for real is just going to ignore it anyway.

No more posts on “can I” modifying anything - it’s very very clear you can’t if you listened to the podcasts on this challenge.
Got it, thanks. Day One.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia

Got it, thanks.

fishgodeep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
374%
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton

I'm going to switch to this diet. It's okay right? It's got the word 'diet' in the title

View: https://youtu.be/nOoi5XZhbEg

Last edited:

Claude Roy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Apr 11, 2017
St. Petersburg, FL
@Fox I'm in! I love the challenge. I added somethings as well that will make me work on some of my weaknesses and keep me accountable

1) Strict Diet – No cheating, not even 1 bite, and No alcohol

2) Two Workouts* per Day – 1 has to be outside and both have to be at least 45 minutes

(*this can mean jogging, swimming, yoga - doesn't have to be gym)

3) Drink 1 Gallon of Water per Day – Nothing but clear, plain water counts

4) Read 10 Pager per Day – From a non-fiction self-help book or business book

5) Take a Progress Picture Every Day – So you can see the progress at the end

6) No porn

7) No naps

For 75 days with no days off.

Today could actually have counted for day one, but I did do number 7 so it doesn't count, I'll update my progress every day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.