The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! Do you feel like giving up? Read this...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Simon Angel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 24, 2016
Most of the best advice and care for being Motivated and get things done has been given in this thread by all the legendary posters. The words in this thread are gems, dropped from sky, 1 by 1.

How @Bekit deconstructed his mindset and showed a path to start.
How @Andy Black shared thread links to get out of that limited mindset.
How @ZCP (thank you) gave him the only thought process he needs to achieve his desire life.
How @sparechange pointed action faking. Utilized his anger to motive him. The way he kicked his a** so that he starts taking actions. The 'CARE' sparechange showed made me remember our 'Eric Cheescakes" buddy. How ZCP gave the similar 'CARE' to him.

How @everyone else has told him that nothing is stopping you than yourself. How failure is a part of the process. how you need to grit and dedication & how to achieve these.

In this thread, each and every post is filled with what newcomers with the limited mindset needed to start something on their Entrepreneur journey.

@TheProcess so buddy, show us what have you done? If you haven't, what will you do? don't let the advice go to waste for you. I am sure others will feel blessed after reading this read(i am). What will you take from all this and take action?

Let us know what have you done?
I was the one that referred Eric's Cheesecakes to this forum years ago, before I was even active. I have to catch up with him on Facebook.

We were internet buddies with a 30 year difference and shared passion for bodyweight exercises.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

BlackMagician

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
I was the one that referred Eric's Cheesecakes to this forum years ago, before I was even active. I have to catch up with him on Facebook.

We were internet buddies with a 30 year difference and shared passion for bodyweight exercises.
Its been some months i contacted him also. Time to ask how his cheesecakes are.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Another time waster, what a shame. Great thread though, lots to learn.

Mindset is very important! A lot of wealthier people in the modern world aren't exactly ''smart'', just regular folk with the right mindset and work ethic.

At my local dollar store a worker there mentioned wanting to make a YT channel, yet every time I ask how its going, they mention not having time.....ah

Some people are just meant for jobs and careers, nothing wrong with that. Entrepreneurship itself is quite difficult, and for a select few people with the stubbornness to keep on going, I think there is sort of a madness to it, the ability to go failure to failure, flirt with bankruptcy and be judged by peers for going against the grain.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Holy cow this thread is dripping in gold. Thank you to all the contributors posting helpful thread one after the other, this is going directly on my bookmark bar to keep looking back on when I get stuck.
@Andy Black We got one

Ing

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
You can likely use a smartphone if you have one. A wee tripod can help, but isn't necessary. Just don't go down the rabbit-hole of buying equipment. Get something recorded and uploaded tonight?

Watch the video here. It's only 2 mins.

You can likely use Zoom or Loom to record video from your laptop. I did a quick video here this morning with just my headphones as the mic. Sure, sound isn't great, but I didn't let that stop me hitting record when I thought the discussion might have helped others.
last year I wanted to start a youtube chanel together with my son. About small dirt bikesˋ tuning.
Any time I just started. Took my phone and sayd: take a video of me doing that ...
Answer: no, you need intro, need logo, need .....
Nevertheless I insisted to do it now.
A bad video. Many likes, many answers. Done!

We didn’t go much further, but we did something. With no real equipment.
But with Andyˋs advice. Thanks Andy!

Last edited:

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Holy cow this thread is dripping in gold. Thank you to all the contributors posting helpful thread one after the other, this is going directly on my bookmark bar to keep looking back on when I get stuck.
This is why we all keep coming back to the forum. Thank you for your feedback. Thank you to all the contributers in this thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock