The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to start?

Idea threads

jaredfontaine200

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jan 1, 2024
I really don't know where to start. Read the book but I really don't have any business ideas.

I worked in the road cycling industry but don't have any ideas. Sold like $500k in bikes but the bubble popped.

I was thinking about making a forum to give cyclist advice about cycling around the world.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

gregor_dorr

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2024
If you like the cycling area and have the knowledge to create a forum, I think it's a good idea.
However, what I would do is create content on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok about cycling and try to monetize this audience. It can be selling parts or bicycles through an ecommerce, or you can create your forum and sell a subscription to have access to content that only subscribers have, like here at The Fastlane Forum we have INSIDERS.

But at first I would focus on creating content and generating value through it.

jaredfontaine200

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jan 1, 2024
If you like the cycling area and have the knowledge to create a forum, I think it's a good idea.
However, what I would do is create content on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok about cycling and try to monetize this audience. It can be selling parts or bicycles through an ecommerce, or you can create your forum and sell a subscription to have access to content that only subscribers have, like here at The Fastlane Forum we have INSIDERS.

But at first I would focus on creating content and generating value through it.
I already have a LinkedIn in blog and YouTube channel. Just don't know

Iron Wolf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jan 18, 2024
I really don't know where to start. Read the book but I really don't have any business ideas.

I worked in the road cycling industry but don't have any ideas. Sold like $500k in bikes but the bubble popped.

I was thinking about making a forum to give cyclist advice about cycling around the world.

I mean, what do you want to do?

Ideas are very easy, execution is everything.

Is there an untapped need in the cycling industry that you can provide.

You get ideas by talking to your avatar, figure out what pains they have, you dont have to come up with them yourself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Iron Wolf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jan 18, 2024
First figure out the strategy before you go into tactics

jaredfontaine200

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jan 1, 2024
I mean, what do you want to do?

Ideas are very easy, execution is everything.

Is there an untapped need in the cycling industry that you can provide.

You get ideas by talking to your avatar, figure out what pains they have, you dont have to come up with them yourself.
The problem is that people don't want to ride the bikes they have. So we need to change this. Thinking about creating a forum to bring people together.

jaredfontaine200

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jan 1, 2024
What do you guys think about a tour guide position? I am a cyclist now in a country perfect for cycling. Lots of mountains flats etc great weather and cheap. Most places have guided tours where road cyclist cycle up fun places and there is a van to help you if you break down. I don't know if you know of Trek Travel.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.