The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

21 Year Old from Chicago Ready to Create Value!

Griff

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Feb 23, 2015
Chicago
What's up fastlane forum! Like most people here, reading TMF changed my life. Before reading it, I was convinced that rich people got rich by going to college, getting a good job, saving, and investing; you know, the same thing your parents, media, and society tells you.

The Millionaire Fastlane dispelled that idea pretty quick. Before TMF , I just wanted to be rich. Now, I want to provide value to others while divorcing my time from my money (thereby creating wealth for myself while I'm still young enough to enjoy it).

They say that you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. Well, if this is true, I'm in for a world of mediocrity and poverty. The people I spend the most time with are lazy, have STRONG victim mentality, and no ambition. From all my lurking on this forum, I can tell that you guys are different. So if I can't surround myself with self starters in my real life, I'll at least do it in my virtual one (or who knows, if anybody here is in Chicago and wants to meet up sometime maybe we could make that happen, too).

So with that said, I can't wait to be a part of this community! You guys are the cream of the crop so I have no more excuses. It's time to get serious!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Griff

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Feb 23, 2015
Chicago
@Vansita and @Griff,

Welcome to the forum! Griff what part of Chitown are you from?
Hey Chitown. I'm currently living in the near north/old town area. Hmmm, and your username suggests that you are from chicago but your location says Santa Monica, CA. Where you living now?

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Hey Chitown. I'm currently living in the near north/old town area. Hmmm, and your username suggests that you are from chicago but your location says Santa Monica, CA. Where you living now?
I was in Santa Monica when I joined the forum. Culver City is my current location. I grew up in the area called Westtown. I called it Chicago Ave & Ashland!

Metabaron

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Welcome! I'm over in South Bend, IN, but love visiting chicago. We have great oppurtiunies with such a large metro area to provide value to.

Griff

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Feb 23, 2015
Chicago
I was in Santa Monica when I joined the forum. Culver City is my current location. I grew up in the area called Westtown. I called it Chicago Ave & Ashland!
Yep, Chicago Ave and Ashland isn't all that far away from where I am now. And just out of curiosity, why did you move to California? I plan on leaving Chicago eventually too, but I'm interested to hear your reasons for leaving.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Yep, Chicago Ave and Ashland isn't all that far away from where I am now. And just out of curiosity, why did you move to California? I plan on leaving Chicago eventually too, but I'm interested to hear your reasons for leaving.
I was an actor. I made my debut at the Goodman Theatre, at the age of 15, when it was downtown behind the Art Institute. I left when the roles for people like me became far and few between. Moved to L.A. in 1989 at age 18.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...