What's new

21-year-old mechanic who went from employee to owning my own small dealership and repair shop.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

HunterDuckett

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 100%
I consider myself starting as a successful Slow-Laner in life. I graduated from college at age 17 with a two-year degree in automotive service. At my 18th birthday I had 71 different job offers from all over town and the country. Ended up taking a job from a family friend who managed a dealership owned by the biggest dealer chain in my town. I worked there for two years and despite my lack of experience and skill I became a very highly payed tech. I also had a few side businesses, one on my own and one with the guy who higherd me. After Two years and lots of 16 hour days I made enough money to buy a home, a big goal of mine especially for my age. But soon after the work at my job dried up. My boss was focused on different avenues of the business that i was not involved in. Also promises of big promotions to high up management positions were delayed or were denied. Six months ago I decided to take what little savings I had and start my own business. While I made great money for my age I was tired of waiting to get a raise or waiting on work that never seemed to show up anymore. I wanted the only factor effecting my income to be me and my choices.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu. Xjisi esi zua mudevif epf xjz fu zua vjopl vji xusl fsoif aq? Tiint moli vji des opfatvsz ot sidittoup qsuug.
 
johjmz qezif vidj

jef epf tvesv nz uxp catopitt. Xjomi O nefi hsiev nupiz gus nz ehi O xet vosif ug xeovoph vu hiv e seoti us xeovoph up xusl vjev piwis tiinif vu tjux aq epznusi. O xepvif vji upmz gedvus iggidvoph nz opduni vu ci ni epf nz djuodit.

Og zua esi op vji AT, vjisi tjuamf ci e coh finepf gus vjot et O jies qsodit esi optepi.

Og zua geomif op vji des siqeos catopitt, ov tuapft nusi moli e mudevoup us neslivoph qsucmin.

Xjev xisi vji geom quopvt?

Egvis Vxu ziest epf muvt ug 16 juas fezt O nefi ipuahj nupiz vu caz e juni, e coh huem ug nopi itqidoemmz gus nz ehi.

Xux, duphsevamevoupt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom