The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2018 Fastlane Summit - Confirmed Speaker List

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Ah not really in the budget, although in the distant future I'd love to speak at an event.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Not sure where you heard this, but this is not true.

Tickets are non-refundable.

I cannot be taking refunds because "Oh, I decided to go to the Tool concert that week so now I can't go now! GIVE ME A REFUND!"

Once the event is sold-out, another thread is created for Ticket Swaps. So if people cannot attend after buying, there is a thread for people who want to swap their ticket to someone else at FACE VALUE. Typically after the event sells out, there is probably 5-10 tickets that come up in the swap thread.

ALSO, SINCE THE TICKET WILL BE ISSUED AS NON-TRANSFERABLE, ANY TICKET SWAP WILL NEED TO BE APPROVED PRIOR BY US, THE EVENT ORGANIZERS. I will provide details once that thread is created and goes live.

The scalping for profit is frowned upon.

My bad. I was trying to lend clarity but screwed up. Sorry boss.

:: Tiptoes back out stage left::

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
SPEAKER AND TOPIC #12

@Kung Fu Steve -- Our master motivator returns for his 5, 6 or 7th season. Slap your hands together like a madman and get ready for kick-butt motivational session that is likely to piss of your friends and neighbors... Skeptical? Steve gets paid for this stuff normally so you're in for a treat. And not only does he get paid to do this stuff (and he's offering his kick-assness to us for free) he's paid by the grandmaster motivator himself, none other than Tony Robbins.

In all seriousness: Steve, please submit a description of your talk so I can update! :)

My bad. I was trying to lend clarity but screwed up. Sorry boss.

No worries man! I appreciate the assist.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
It kills me to say this, but I’m probsbly not going to the summit this year. My business is still in infancy, and February will be especially important to my timeline. The money needs to go towards the business.

But 2019, I’m there for sure!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
It kills me to say this, but I’m probsbly not going to the summit this year. My business is still in infancy, and February will be especially important to my timeline. The money needs to go towards the business.

But 2019, I’m there for sure!

Bullshit

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

OperationMyWay

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Nov 26, 2013
You’re killing me. I’m trying to make responsible business decisions here!

I'd say the odds of you recouping the cost of this event before you even get home from it are extremely high. Costly mistakes avoided, a path to growth you don't see, a tip that shaves months off your business profitability timeline.... All from the connections built right here at this event. Those relationships, if properly nurtured, can last a lifetime. So at this time where would you say the money is better spent when looking at the long game?

I've been to two of these and the things that come out of it, no matter where you are on your journey, are worth it.

Just my opinion and thanks for the value you add here @Scot . Hope to see you there if I'm able to get a ticket.

Cheers!

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I'd say the odds of you recouping the cost of this event before you even get home from it are extremely high. Costly mistakes avoided, a path to growth you don't see, a tip that shaves months off your business profitability timeline.... All from the connections built right here at this event. Those relationships, if properly nurtured, can last a lifetime. So at this time where would you say the money is better spent when looking at the long game?

I've been to two of these and the things that come out of it, no matter where you are on your journey, are worth it.

Just my opinion and thanks for the value you add here @Scot . Hope to see you there if I'm able to get a ticket.

Cheers!

You’re right, and I’ve definitely looked at the pros and cons of it that way too.

I’ll have some thinking to do this week. I really do want to go.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Me thinks you just don't fully understand the power of this event.

My business would not be where it is today if not for the education gleaned and friendships made from past events. Something to think on.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I cannot think of any event in this world that I'd like to attend more than this one. But I asked myself "What can I give?", the answer is "Very little" at this stage.

Sincerely hope this meetup will take place again in one year. That's my time frame to produce and create so I'll have more to give and share.

You don't have to give anything to come to the event to learn.

As a matter of fact, think of it as giving a great gift to your yourself to come and expand/learn and grow yourself and business.

When I buy a book on a topic at Amazon, I don't ask myself "what can i give to buy this book". The book is a gift to my future self. I use it as a tool to expand and grow. This is how you need to view this event.

It will be the best $1000 you've ever spent. I know you are a young guy too so chalk it up to a major investment in yourself for the next 40 years. I am also flying from the same location as you so an added bonus. All I care about is getting my hands on the golden ticket.

Oh and on top of that I pissed off my wife as we were supposed to go on a planned family vacation that weekend with her family. I told them to either go without me or move the vacation, because I know that this conference will increase our business aptitude and eventual income and freedom by 1000%. I don't even have a ticket yet, so I am COMMITTED to getting one lol.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it can be cheaper than $1k too. I had many points/miles on my reward cards. I know others might not have this advantage though.

All in all, I'm only going for the cost of the ticket itself. Everything else I redeemed miles/points for. Besides what I do there once I get there ( food, taxi, etc ) it's a low amount business write off for the ticket only.

You’re right, and I’ve definitely looked at the pros and cons of it that way too.

I’ll have some thinking to do this week. I really do want to go.

You should come out just for the networking too.

While I am an extreme introvert, I am making it a goal to network with several of you. I've been able to come a long way without networking in my life. The only thing I haven't done is networking so Im looking at it as a goal to overcome that now.

Hopefully this event will help me in that regard.

Maybe some of you can force me to network? Hold me accountable.

Who wants to be my networking and accountability wingman for the weekend? lol

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Yeah, it can be cheaper than $1k too. I had many points/miles on my reward cards. I know others might not have this advantage though.

All in all, I'm only going for the cost of the ticket itself. Everything else I redeemed miles/points for. Besides what I do there once I get there ( food, taxi, etc ) it's a low amount business write off for the ticket only.

I didn’t even think about writing things off. I’ll check out my credit card rewards. Now I feel like I put my foot in my mouth earlier haha

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
I didn’t even think about writing things off. I’ll check out my credit card rewards. Now I feel like I put my foot in my mouth earlier haha

When I went my first year I didnt even have a business, i was doing a bit of real estate house hacking and pretty much dabbling in e-commerce. This year Ill go back with more cash flowing RE and a online business that did 250k+ in sales this year. Most of that was made possible by this event and the connections/lessons you make and learn. It's not even a debate if you should go or not

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
When I went my first year I didnt even have a business, i was doing a bit of real estate house hacking and pretty much dabbling in e-commerce. This year Ill go back with more cash flowing RE and a online business that did 250k+ in sales this year. Most of that was made possible by this event and the connections/lessons you make and learn. It's not even a debate if you should go or not
That's the kind of story I like to hear.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

ThirtyOne

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2017
Los Angeles
Is it frowned upon to room together at this event? @MJ DeMarco

If not, I can set up a simple survey to help determine roommate compatibility and then people can reach out to each other on their own.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Is it frowned upon to room together at this event? @MJ DeMarco

If not, I can set up a simple survey to help determine roommate compatibility and then people can reach out to each other on their own.
There will be a room share thread for those seeking a hotel roommate.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
SPEAKER AND TOPIC #12

@Kung Fu Steve -- Our master motivator returns for his 5, 6 or 7th season. Slap your hands together like a madman and get ready for kick-butt motivational session that is likely to piss of your friends and neighbors... Skeptical? Steve gets paid for this stuff normally so you're in for a treat. And not only does he get paid to do this stuff (and he's offering his kick-assness to us for free) he's paid by the grandmaster motivator himself, none other than Tony Robbins.

In all seriousness: Steve, please submit a description of your talk so I can update! :)

So there's a few things I can do -- but maybe it makes more sense to see what people are looking for first?

My three thoughts are:

1.) The usual spiel. Tackling the limiting belief systems stopping people from bridging that gap from where they are to where they want to be. Uncover the belief systems holding people back. Identify what they truly are. Go over the only two ways to change a belief and install a new one. We can do a super quick belief shift in 30 minutes or so.

2.) The advanced psychology. You know what to do and you WANT to do it... but you still don't. Why? You say you want one thing but you do another. Business, relationships, fitness. Why sabotage success? The good news is people only do things for 6 reasons. And depending on which of those reasons are your top two your entire life direction can change.

3.) The Rapid Planning Method. This is the "time management" system we use internally and with organizational turn around. It gets people to focus on what is really important and what is actually going to move the needle in your business without a limiting "to-do list" Wanna get more shit done and feel more successful while doing it? We call it RPM for short.

Anybody care? I could even just tell bad jokes the whole time or tell you crazy a$$ stories from my wild ride with big buddy aka banana hands.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

"Next year."

Understand that most of the gut checks for me in route to building and subsequently selling my business came from people that I met in person at the Forum.

See you next year, maybe.

I Know Who You Are. I know where you're at. I know what you need. Get your a$$ to Scottsdale.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
1.) The usual spiel. Tackling the limiting belief systems stopping people from bridging that gap from where they are to where they want to be. Uncover the belief systems holding people back. Identify what they truly are. Go over the only two ways to change a belief and install a new one. We can do a super quick belief shift in 30 minutes or so.

2.) The advanced psychology. You know what to do and you WANT to do it... but you still don't. Why? You say you want one thing but you do another. Business, relationships, fitness. Why sabotage success? The good news is people only do things for 6 reasons. And depending on which of those reasons are your top two your entire life direction can change.

3.) The Rapid Planning Method. This is the "time management" system we use internally and with organizational turn around. It gets people to focus on what is really important and what is actually going to move the needle in your business without a limiting "to-do list" Wanna get more shit done and feel more successful while doing it? We call it RPM for short.

2 and 3 sounds awesome!

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands

Anybody care? I could even just tell bad jokes the whole time or tell you crazy a$$ stories from my wild ride with big buddy aka banana hands.

RPM!!! Good you ask btw :)

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
Maybe some of you can force me to network? Hold me accountable.

Well, I'm not going to hold your hand, but I WILL help you to be accountable.

This weekend will be too important to not step out, ask questions, share and learn and the best way to do that is to decide that YOU are going to go with the mindset of not just taking in but with the mindset that you ARE there to give VALUE to others.

And if YOU do not network YOU ARE WITHHOLDING VALUE TO EVERYONE ELSE!

Regard this as without YOU not circulating, mingling and going out of your way to make contact with others there, this Summit will not have the 100% results it should have to all of us.

Where on earth will more like minded entrepreneurs be assembled on that given weekend?

We all have something to give-

to touch, move and inspire

Make the most of it to receive the most out of it

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
I REALLY want to make it to this, not sure if I will be able to get away from some family commitments that weekend though.

Pro-tip for those of you who are patiently awaiting the ticket announcement:
You should be able to use Distill to monitor the homepage for keywords "2018 Fastlane Summit" to get an sms or email alert.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
"Next year."

Understand that most of the gut checks for me in route to building and subsequently selling my business came from people that I met in person at the Forum.

See you next year, maybe.

I Know Who You Are. I know where you're at. I know what you need. Get your a$$ to Scottsdale.

You know the general vicinity where I am.

You guys are right. I’m working on it.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
I REALLY want to make it to this, not sure if I will be able to get away from some family commitments that weekend though.

I am not sure what your situation is so I won't say much to that.

My wife was not happy when I told her I may not go on our family ski trip. However telling her that this event could set us on a better course for the next 30-40 years is a much better proposition. Skipping out on one family event to be better available for the next 39 years is worth it to me.

Again I don't know your situation, but I hope it works out for you!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
I think it's time I get my a$$ back to B&P... finally found my login, but I have this sneaky suspicion Rescue Time is going kill my chances of getting a ticket! Not sure if I have anything of value to present on currently, it's a bit too early in my current project to present any kind of case study. Are there any particular web related needs from the audience that aren't being addressed?

At any rate, I'd still like to attend as a spectator. Not sure if this "INSIDERS" thing for tickets is just a subscription, or like the old Speedway days driven by point/karma/itrader, etc... Either way I'd love to buy a ticket, happy to pay today if they're on sale in another thread already.

Prob should update my email before I end up like Steve.... BTW Kung Fu, I think I owe you a beer (if you're drinking these days of course), and you owe me some dance lessons pal! :hilarious:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.