The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

20 year old male with big dream

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I looked elsewhere on this site and it has good information. Don't want new comers to see how toxic the community can be and scare them away. Thanks for following my request and moving this elsewhere.
You're going to have to develop a much tougher skin. I hesitated in moving to the landfill because there was actually some very good advice, especially from @Andy Black.

@ImUrBoss, unfortunately, because of your insistence of only listening to people that are filthy rich, own lambos and big houses you're not going to hear from those that contribute to this forum that own very successful businesses. People that could actually help you. You see, most (all?) of the legit wealthy here do not own huge homes or exotic cars.

Read this thread. I wrote it for young men such as yourself:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/who-do-they-think-they-are.68933/

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

carlolacson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Mar 17, 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
I used to act like you arrogant, bossy, selfish who only thinks about me, me and I until life hits me hard. Learn to humble yourself Man, develop your attitude first. Some members here are willing to help but the way you reply is a turn off. Anyway back to work..Goodluck!

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
I used to act like you arrogant, bossy, selfish who only thinks about me, me and I until life hits me hard. Learn to humble yourself Man, develop your attitude first. Some members here are willing to help but the way you reply is a turn off. Anyway back to work..Goodluck!
OMG STOPED READING AT "I USED TO ACT ARROGANT BOSSY SELFISH"...

IM NOT F*ckING ANY OF THAT I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND YOUR ARE MISTAKING MY CONFIDENCE FOR ARROGANCE. Read my F*cking post i put earlier before making stupid assmptions im anything but bossy or arrogant unless someone treats someone else harsh or me I am never unpoilte to ANYONE.

look what i posted earlier "Again you people with the assumptions. I dont care to be a Boss of anyone. I care about being the Boss of myself and being self paid. TO help my friends financially become bosses aswell. I care to be a boss because I did good jobs when I was working and still got fired. I know that happens daily to people worldwide and then they all end up at square one with a lack of income. I don't want to have to worry about where I'll get my next check and I don't want to be bosses around. Sure having my own employees is a plus but I would treat them as I do myself and help them see through it that they to can become bosses and I will help them a long the way. I believe we are all the same and should all be entitled to the same opportunities. As I said before I don't look down on anyone and you guys keep mistaking my confidence for arrogance.

My main point of being a Boss, what i define as being a boss is to be able to dress how i want, talk how i want, walk how i want, act how i want, buy what i want without the validation of others. Because at the end of the day I'm my own Boss, my own person isolated from society and its "rules" on how one should live,act,dress,talk. Not to boss people around but to help others become bosses to. I was in their situation so I know what its like. I want to help others see the light in themselves and like me create value that changes the world in masses. I will do it just watch silly hater XD"

You guys keep making assumptions when you don't have the facts. Just saw one post and make a conclusion it makes me sick. Just like if someone is walking in a store with holes in their shirt, you might assume there broke but YOU DONT HAVE THE FACTS! GET THE F*ckIG FACTS BEFORE YOU MAKE STUPID ASSUMPTIONS. I WILL NEVER BE SELFISH OR BOSSY TO PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT OR EVEN PEOPLE WHO I DONT KNOW UNLESS THEY ARE A DICK TO PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT OR PPL I DONT KNOW OR A DICK TO ME! SERIOUSLY MABE YOU WERE A BOSSY SLFISH DICK WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG BUT DONT TRY TO PUT ME IN THE CATEGORY CAUSE IM FAR FROM IT !

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
Oh the irony...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he called me arrogant, bossy selfiish when im not. Therefore i will be "rude" to him because hes just a hate and i dont care for h
:(, you haven't posted elsewhere other than this thread... sorry, hope you do find success.. good luck. Moving on now.
[video removed. politics is not allowed]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
Damn you sure know how to start off on the wrong foot everywhere huh?

Can't hold a job, can't sell a product, can't even keep a thread up on The Fastlane Forum.

I'll only speak the truth so you don't hit me with the "stopped reading here because..." line.

This forum is about creating and sharing value with people, thats the mindset. Create value, fill a need, and by abiding by the other principals MJ teaches in his book you will give yourself the chance to be successful in starting your own business/venture.

That's it, that's pretty much all you need to know with the broad overview you've given in your intro that talks about nothing other than yourself.

The way you reference yourself, those that "cause your problems" and the people in this thread goes to show just how far away you are from achieving success. It begins with your mindset and attitude both of which you've shown to be quite poor within this thread.

You've been provided advice by some successful entreprenuers from this forum and completely dismissed it as if it's not good enough.

The question is why should anyone give a shit about you?
You don't bring anything to the table, you ask for advice from only "rich people" who instantly dismiss you because of how naive and stupid your questions are. And your beliefs about success are so flawed it shows you've created it through what the media has fed you.

And now you've ruined your name and reputation on the forum, just with 1 thread. Because you see, the internet will be around for a long time and people don't forget the ignorance, obnoxiousness, and downright disrespect that comes out of nowhere when they go out of their way to help someone new.

You have issues internally, with your mindset that you need to fix before you ever get close to being successful. And yeah you can attack me with whatever bullshit you want for saying that but my life is F*ckin awesome and you still have to live with yours.

And that's my advice for you. Work on your mindset and your attitude and actually question why you can't seem to keep anything consistent. Then I would suck it up and apologize to this forum because it will teach you the principles of success if you let it.

Last edited:

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
Mark Cuban drives a Lexus?? F*ck his advice.

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
This thread is hilarious! Thanks - needed some laughs. Can't just come off like a F*ckin' douche and expect to be counted as a big dog. People on this forum see through bullshit.

LVMont

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Jan 14, 2014
Took a break from the forum for a while and this is what I come back to.

Listen man, being successful doesn't always mean having a big house or driving fancy a$$ cars. You should be working towards financial freedom. @IceCreamKid Is successful, do you know what he drives? An old Toyota, not because he's forced to but because he chooses too. I suggest you read up on his gold threads. You're not going to get very far with your chasing money mentality.

millymay

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Nov 5, 2016
UK (Scotland)
ohhh lordy mclord! This post makes me cringe because I used to have the mindset of placing the blame on everyone else too!

I seriously hope you change your mindset as soon as you can, I know from experience it's not a pleasant one to have!

It will not serve you well!

You think it's everything and everyone else to blame, without ever taking the time to notice what's going on internally! You won't realise how much things can change just from changing your mindset, until you actually DO IT!

Look at how many times you alerted us to the fact a member of the forum stated "you lost your job because you were a dick", can't you see that you have chosen to hone in on this sentence and ignore everything else anyone has said?

Why focus on that?

We all know why, because you can then blame the forum member for the reason you are being so hostile to everyone who responds! You get to choose your reactions, your feelings etc. YOU! Don't let anyone else have the power!

When you change your mindset, you will come back to this thread one day and you won't recognise the "you" from this thread!

Please, take a step back and just focus on what YOU have written in this thread. Even if you ignore what everyone has said (although, you really shouldn't), I believe you can still learn a lot from what YOU have said!

Good luck, I truly mean that!

Last edited:

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Why did we have to make an @BigBrianC comment the featured comment? It's a good comment, but t dragged me back onto this black hole of a thread.

Dammit, I'm a couple sarcastic comments away from all caps tirades and getting fired from my job for refusing to wear ladypants.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
How the heck did I miss this disaster?! I have nothing to contribute, this kid does it all himself. But I needed this to cheer me up. Hope he ends up in TMF 2.0!

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Thats because you deserve to be doubted by the way you act.
Cut him some slack. I would rather have a raging enthusiasts that is quite relatively green than a bunch of whiners, cowards and complainers that claim that the Fastlane is bogus. The Fastlane is dynamic, we won't stay in the same place or emotional stage for long.

lifese

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Oct 28, 2016
I thought drama wasn't interesting.....damn was I wrong. This thread was amazing.

I lost it at a NICHE that "will be open to people of all ages, races, countries". A niche. Maybe it's a traveling app, who knows.

mtn_baldy

The Charismatic
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
355%
Apr 20, 2015
Kalispell, Montana
I really think OP just trolled the whole thread
I dont believe his post to be genuine

I was thinking that the whole time. Every single post this guy wrote included shit that would trigger anyone who read the book, especially the " I worked 5+ hours a day" quote. Obvious troll is obvious.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.