Why not sell it as pay per lead model?
Retainer is straightforward they need to pay x dollars per month or else the ads get paused. There’s no arguing on pay.
Pay per lead they will refuse to pay for bad leads, lie, and I will need to deal with their bs. At that point I’d rather book my own jobs and contract it out to them with 60% margins.
What's with the hate? The guy is barely 18 and moving fast. The slang at his age is normal. Implying he's a scam artist is below the belt.
@perchboy Great job so far! I can feel your enthusiasm after finding something that works and that you can control. What are you doing for tracking? How do you know exactly how many customers convert without relying on your clients' word?
Are you running ads for multiple competing car detailers in one city?
Thanks! All landing pages have a CallRail number that records and tracks the calls. Sometimes a customer will click on our displayed reviews and call the business’ main number on the GMB, I can also verify where they click with Microsoft Clarity (@The-J thanks this was a game changer). Overall these companies weren’t really getting any jobs before me so they assume all the new calls coming in are from me.
I don’t think the clients are incentivized to lie, I’m on their team and trying to help them get as many jobs as possible and if they’re honest with me about the lead quality I can only help them.
No, I’m not running ads for detailers in the same city I think Google would ban that for double serving and it would probably get worse results idk
If you guys are reading this and want to improve your website, download Microsoft clarity and you can watch the recording of every user that visits your website and see when and why they’re clicking off
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
