- Joined
- Aug 13, 2018
- Messages
- 1,257
Rep Bank
$4,805
$4,805
User Power: 499%
Hey everyone!
I’m getting ready for my talk at the Summit, and I need copy submissions!
ceocopywriting.com
Who is this for?
Anyone who has a piece of writing that's meant to persuade.
You do NOT have to be a Summit Attendee in order to participate in this.
Your product does NOT have to be live yet for you to participate in this.
My presentation will be a live copy critique of 5-7 pieces of copy. YOURS could be one of them.
This is a chance for you to…
If I pick your copy to incorporate into my talk, you won’t have to wait till the summit to know what I think about it. I’ll send you my feedback in video format right away. That way, if you want to make immediate changes, you can. After all, there's no need for you to wait several weeks to get an improvement if I've already identified an adjustment that you can make.
Here's the deal:
For example, you can send me...
Please note: The deadline to submit your copy is November 27. That way, I can use the Thanksgiving break to send people their reviews.
Cool? Let's do this!
Submit your copy here:
ceocopywriting.com
I’m getting ready for my talk at the Summit, and I need copy submissions!
Submit Your Copy for the FLF Summit – CEO Copywriting
Improve your copy with a free copy critique and help others to learn at the same time. Submit your copy here! Deadline to submit: November 25
Who is this for?
Anyone who has a piece of writing that's meant to persuade.
You do NOT have to be a Summit Attendee in order to participate in this.
Your product does NOT have to be live yet for you to participate in this.
My presentation will be a live copy critique of 5-7 pieces of copy. YOURS could be one of them.
This is a chance for you to…
- Get a FREE copywriting critique on your ad, offer, or promotion
- Improve your own copywriting skills
- Get some new ideas for how to talk about your offer
- Identify your highest-leverage areas of improvement
- Launch a new product with stronger copy
- Increase sales on an existing product or service
If I pick your copy to incorporate into my talk, you won’t have to wait till the summit to know what I think about it. I’ll send you my feedback in video format right away. That way, if you want to make immediate changes, you can. After all, there's no need for you to wait several weeks to get an improvement if I've already identified an adjustment that you can make.
Here's the deal:
- You can send in more than one piece of copy if you want. Please submit each one separately (submit the form again for each one).
- You have to be willing for your copy to be viewed and discussed publicly at the Summit.
- I won't share who you are if you don't want me to. I'll just say "A forum member who wants to remain anonymous sent me this." They'll still see your site and your copy in my talk, but they won't know whose it is. Just let me know if you prefer your copy NOT to be connected with you.
- I do NOT guarantee that I will use every piece of copy that I receive. I am hoping to get 20-25 submissions, out of which I will pick 5-7 that are the best ones. "Best" in my book means that they will be the most effective at demonstrating the widest gamut of copywriting principles and be applicable to the widest possible swath of people in the audience. So if three people send me a piece of copy with the same issue, I'll pick the one that most clearly demonstrates the principle of how to improve it.
- If I decide not to use your copy, I will let you know. If I decide to use your copy, I will also let you know.
For example, you can send me...
- Your homepage
- Your lead magnet page
- A landing page that you're driving Google Ads traffic to
- Your Google Ad itself
- Your Facebook Ad
- A print ad
- A marketing email (or series of emails)
- A long-form sales page
- Any other persuasive communication
Please note: The deadline to submit your copy is November 27. That way, I can use the Thanksgiving break to send people their reviews.
Cool? Let's do this!
Submit your copy here:
Submit Your Copy for the FLF Summit – CEO Copywriting
Improve your copy with a free copy critique and help others to learn at the same time. Submit your copy here! Deadline to submit: November 25
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
