The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's wrong with my Offer? Help me Fix it

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

3things

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 17, 2013
Canadia
Very crowded niche, Asian and [mostly all] PPV traffic are not going to be helping you here, before you write it off as a fail maybe try better quality traffic. The problem is, for better quality traffic you'll pay more...and with only a $5 product it gives you no room.

My 2 cents [and sorry I'm not in the MMO niche]:

- Have a look at successful clickbank offers in your niche to see what they're doing LP-wise, and/or funnel-wise
- Read this: http://www.digitalmarketer.com/customer-value-optimization/
- Maybe take a different approach and try using your short ebook as the 'tripwire' offer in a bigger funnel?
- Give the book away free to build a list, then ???? and $profit :)

Generally in MMO niches, no ones making money on the front end, its all about getting people on the list, into the funnel, building trust by adding at least perceived 'value' and selling them $$$'s of stuff along the way.

Also for most [better quality] traffic sources, you're going to have to be a bit more covert and build an email list on the front end, most don't like MMO thanks to all the bizopp affiliates ;)

hth

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Thanks for your feedback 3things :)

I think I'll pause this campaign for now and promote other people's product. I might jump into creating my own products again at a later date.

3things

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 17, 2013
Canadia
Thanks for your feedback 3things :)

I think I'll pause this campaign for now and promote other people's product. I might jump into creating my own products again at a later date.

NP, hope some of it helps. What you could try, so you utilise your book, is give it way on the front end to build a list, then set up a few autoresponder messages that give tips and stuff, but also promote other peoples products.

Hopefully this lets you pay or profit off your traffic, and of course you get to build an asset in the form of a list which you can then use later to sell your own stuff [with that in mind try and ensure you're promoting stuff to your list that isn't spammy/scammy].

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
There's no advice I can give you to help you sell your eBook, a book which probably is no better than an envelope stuffing scheme. (RE: Want to make money? Sell the same book I just sold you-- advice on how to make money!")

This is not a MMO forum. This is not the Warrior Forum. Not sure ... but what kind of response where you expecting?

I don't see a problem with your offer...

I see a problem with your product.

I see a problem with your credibility.

Pupper Master

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jun 14, 2014
1. Everyone who does IM knows that asian traffic is shit. Why do you think CPA offers for asian regions of the world are barely 0.10$ max?
2. If you don't know how to even filter out bot traffic, you shouldn't be even doing PPV
3. This isn't 2006
4. 50-80% CTR with PPV traffic is impossible. Now don't even tell me, that it is. Pop-ups - you can expect about 1-2% of CTR with PPV traffic. Don't tell me you read every single pop-up you get. It's unreal. Banner Traffic - you can squeeze out about 15-20% CTR from that baby if you know what you're doing.
5. Don't market make money online products, if you don't have any experience. Which clearly you don't, because if you did, you wouldn't being asking for advice.
6. If your product is so good, and it can change a persons life, you wouldn't be selling it for 5$. You would just scale everything up and bank on it so it wouldn't get saturated.
7. Go to a proper Internet marketing forum, ask for advice there and you will get the same response, if not a bigger list on how stupid you are.
8. Ditch the MMO product, find a proper one which you can market so in the end people wouldn't be burned by your stupidity. Read a PROPER guide on how to do PPV
I could go on and on. But really, I don't want another wannabe IM guru saying he can earn people thousands for 5$, when they can't even setup a simple LP and filter out botted traffic. This is worse than stealing, because when you do manage to get a conversion you'll be giving hope to people who are genuinely struggling to earn some money. When in reality they won't be earning jack shit with your information, because they bought a shitty guide from a shitty person who thinks 5$ is not a lot for people and thinks that some stuff copied from a forum gives him the right to steal peoples money. :) You're not the genius you think you are, there have been thousands of people like you, what do they all have in common? They always fail :)

Emanuel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2014
USA
Pupper Master, your last paragraph was certainly not needed.

Grzegorz, all your posts in this topic were certainly not needed.

100k, you got some great advice so far. Don't get discouraged. Keep your head up, take what's good from this topic and either make the necessary changes or try something new.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
From a buyer's perspective I'm wary of anything involving any offer to "make money online". It is simply saturated with scammers and almost all offers get ignored without a second thought. I'd imagine that applies to many people who have been online a while, let alone those of us who have seen the Warrior Forum.

If I did want to buy something in that niche I could go on Amazon and get a book from someone with an established reputation for $5-$10. I could likely get the same stuff for free from their sites if I wanted to sign up for a list and get new "amazing offers" every day.

There is so much noise in that niche it sets the bar very high for getting taken notice of. If Eben Pagan makes an offer like that maybe I get interested because we know he's done it, but someone I don't know likely just gets overlooked.

Plus there is a time value to be considered. If I read every ebook offering ways to make money online I'd be reading fulltime. There is such an info overload that people have to be fussy with what they read as regardless of the $5 cost in money, it is still going to be costing me time to read, consider and apply. The opportunity cost is much bigger than the $5 pricetag. It doesn't have to prove it is worth $5, it has to prove it is worth my time.

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
I dont get why everyone is hating on the guy at least he has tried something hes asking for help and getting his buttons pushed by certain posts.
I agree in terms of the website and the product not being good but at least you have tried.
The website does look a bit of a scam due to the posting the idealistic get rich quick life but you should have your own picture and story to back it up would take a few hours to remodel the website. Hit Deviantart for some ideas on layouts they have some great designers on there.

And that's all, folks.
You seem knowledgeable but you also seem a a$$ hole. One just left recently we don't need another on the forum, constructive criticism helps but the I know better attitude and that your doing it wrong, its not coming across as nice.

Last edited:

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I dont get why everyone is hating on the guy at least he has tried something hes asking for help and getting his buttons pushed by certain posts.
I agree in terms of the website and the product not being good but at least you have tried.
The website does look a bit of a scam due to the posting the idealistic get rich quick life but you should have your own picture and story to back it up would take a few hours to remodel the website. Hit Deviantart for some ideas on layouts they have some great designers on there.

You seem knowledgeable but you also seem a a$$ hole. One just left recently we don't need another on the forum, constructive criticism helps but I know better attitude and that your doing it wrong, its not coming across nice.

Glad to see there are a few real people left. The rest seem to be a$$ holes or sheeps jumping the bandwagon .... this week its to jump me, next week its someone else. Losers. F 'em. :)

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Best case of pot calling the kettle black that I've ever seen.

Why don't you start by moving out of mummy's house before you make your high and mighty comments :).

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
From a buyer's perspective I'm wary of anything involving any offer to "make money online". It is simply saturated with scammers and almost all offers get ignored without a second thought. I'd imagine that applies to many people who have been online a while, let alone those of us who have seen the Warrior Forum.

If I did want to buy something in that niche I could go on Amazon and get a book from someone with an established reputation for $5-$10. I could likely get the same stuff for free from their sites if I wanted to sign up for a list and get new "amazing offers" every day.

There is so much noise in that niche it sets the bar very high for getting taken notice of. If Eben Pagan makes an offer like that maybe I get interested because we know he's done it, but someone I don't know likely just gets overlooked.

Plus there is a time value to be considered. If I read every ebook offering ways to make money online I'd be reading fulltime. There is such an info overload that people have to be fussy with what they read as regardless of the $5 cost in money, it is still going to be costing me time to read, consider and apply. The opportunity cost is much bigger than the $5 pricetag. It doesn't have to prove it is worth $5, it has to prove it is worth my time.

I tried to deal with that issue..... by offering a double your money back for your time.

Thanks for your feedback.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Why don't you start by moving out of mummy's house before you make your high and mighty comments .
You should just stop responding to them. If they don't add anything in your mind just ignore them, you don't have to respond to them because your responses might further annoy people who are coming here to help you. Responding doesn't help your cause at all.

I suppose you removed the link to your site? Or am I just that dense?

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Pupper Master, your last paragraph was certainly not needed.

Grzegorz, all your posts in this topic were certainly not needed.

100k, you got some great advice so far. Don't get discouraged. Keep your head up, take what's good from this topic and either make the necessary changes or try something new.

Thanks.

Yes, 1 or 2 a$$ holes here... perhaps they are just trolls. I don't know and I don't really care.

But this is def. not the end of me :) I fall hard, but I jump right up. At least I had the marbles to put my work on the forum to be judged! I bet at least 2 of those A-holes won't be doing that anytime soon (probably busy trolling forums looking to kill time) :)

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
You should just stop responding to them. If they don't add anything in your mind just ignore them, you don't have to respond to them because your responses might further annoy people who are coming here to help you. Responding doesn't help your cause at all.

I suppose you removed the link to your site? Or am I just that dense?

LOL yes... I did. I removed it because I heard what the feedback was. I've also realized I'm still in the money chaser's category (Kind of already knew that though) .... I'm not in a position to start my real fastlane - I need around $200k+

So I'm still doing this shit .... though I genuinely put this ebook together to provide value. I'm saving people time because when you are starting out in IM and trying to choose the right business model to do, can you can get overwhelmed with information and you have to filter out a lot of SHIT!.... I did that and put together a ebook with the best 9 working business models someone new to the online business world should consider to start making $$$.

But, once you have 1 a$$ hole talking shit... the mob jump on the bandwagon to pitch in with their shit.

Oh well... you win some, you lose some. Water off a duck's back.... its just a means to an end :).

Edit: Here is a image of what the whole fuss was about:

sUA6W4U.jpg

Last edited:

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
There's no advice I can give you to help you sell your eBook, a book which probably is no better than an envelope stuffing scheme. (RE: Want to make money? Sell the same book I just sold you-- advice on how to make money!")

This is not a MMO forum. This is not the Warrior Forum. Not sure ... but what kind of response where you expecting?

I don't see a problem with your offer...

I see a problem with your product.

I see a problem with your credibility.

Thanks for your feedback.

To be honest, I was not trying to create the world's best ebook on how to make money. I was trying to put together a short report that can point someone in the right direction (you know, there is a lot of misinformation out there).

You are right, this is not a IM forum. I won't be posting my IM related shit here any more :).

Until I'm ready to launch my Fastlane business.....

Good day.

//Thread

Genium

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 6, 2013
Make life easier one yourself. Leave design up to the people who dedicate their life to it and rock at doing so.

Not only are you going to get a better end product, but you will also save much more time.

Took me a minute and a half to find this: http://demos.mywpcorner.com/?theme=Ethority

I know Wordpress well, so building something out like this would only take a couple hours max.

Just my 2 cents man, thought it could help. it's helped me in my recent venture.

codo3500

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jun 6, 2013
I'm not in a position to start my real fastlane - I need around $200k+
Not to derail the thread, but there are plenty of fastlanes that don't cost 200k; committing to one idea (and it having such a hard to attain barrier to entry) seems tough, why not go for some lower hanging fruit? Plenty of millionaires didn't need 200k to kick off.

As for design, it's probably not the issue. You're jumping into a highly saturated niche (Make Money Online) and obviously don't practice what you preach. I don't mean to jump on the 'hater' band wagon, but you're better than that man - go add some value somewhere rather than selling magic beans to idiots.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.