The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Are You Grateful For Today?

designernils

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Feb 3, 2023
Munich
I am grateful to have a great family and the opportunity to do everything I want. I am especially thankful that my eyesight is getting better every day and that I will soon be able to get rid of my glasses!

nopalmer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 7, 2023
Good health and my family. And the fact I accidentally discovered a small bakery yesterday with the best bread ever.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I am grateful that I am not called up for war.

There is a conflict in Europe where young men from both sides are trapped in hell.

War is so brutal that that anyone survives them will have huge emotional scars.

It makes whatever problem and pain that I have now so minis-cure in comparison.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
I am grateful to be alive, healthy, to be able to pursue my wildest dreams. I am grateful that everyone in my family is healthy and for everything I actually have.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Feuertaufe

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 26, 2021
Germany
Today i am grateful for, that my 8 mo. old son is healthy and smiles at when he sees me.

JOSUEE

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 9, 2023
I’m grateful I’m able to read since I realized one day while reading that not everybody can read. I also found out that those who can read usually don’t read.

The knowledge from reading high quality books and forums give some insane value. I’m also grateful for that.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
Ha yes excellent idea of a thread

Today I'm begin grateful for having been able to work some hours efficiently despite the fact that I got up without any motivation.

Efficiently meaning focused and going straight to the point, because I'm such easily distracted and/or perfectionnist.

It was a "Discipline +1" day

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Be grateful that I have good health. Work to keep it.

Be grateful I am born in high income countries in peace zones not torn apart by wars. Take advantage of the economic opportunities given.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
To have friends that I have made from The Fastlane Forum who have helped me especially @Runum, who have helped during these past 3 months since my first layoff that threw me off course.

I have felt more supported by people that I don't know very well or much versus people close to home. I once called my mother a few days ago to give hints on how I now know who was on my side during times of crisis versus who wasn't in the hopes she would get it, but she didn't. She just said, "I know you will do fine." Kinda hurt when you have supported them during my early 20's.

But at this point, I have a job (Which is great, the company does take care of their people, Manager makes you feel heard), a place to stay, a very reliable car, and food on the table.

It's been a long grueling 3 months. And now it's time to play catch up. 1 debt out of 9 are paid.
It is great to see you making positive changes in your life direction. The most anyone can do is show you the water. It's up to you to drink the water. Keep working on your plan.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
So the WiFi connection in this room is absolutely horrible ...

Having had enough, I logged onto Amazon and immediately was able to buy an additional WiFi access point.

It's 2 pm.

It will be here in a few hours, hand delivered to my door... for FREE.

Absolutely amazing, what a world we live in...
Have you looked into WiFi mesh routers? I have that in all my houses now. Your house probably needs 4-5.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
I definitely focus too much on the future and thinking about what I want to accomplish but when I step back and assess "the now": my life is f*ckin amazing even though I'm nowhere near my Fastlane exit. I work fully from home and average less than 5 hours per week but get paid for 40, which allows me to hang out with my gf and our kids every single day. And the main limiting factor to my Fastlane progress is my own efficiency. I've got a long way to go but plenty to be grateful for.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
I am grateful simply to be alive. Yes, I am, and happy to be so.

f.laengle

Super Saiyajin
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 21, 2023
Switzerland
Grateful for a supportive family. I hear so many people talk about how their spouse, parents or other family members discourage them, tell them to get a "real job" and shit on their dreams. My wife is always encouraging and makes sacrifices so I can pursue business. Same with my parents who are willing to spend their own time and effort to help me. I recognize that this is an amazing privilege.
This is worth so much! It is the same for me. They try to help everywhere they can. I am also greatful that I get so many great opportunities at the moment. I don't trust in luck only - you get more luck if you do more - but you still have to meet the right people at the right time. For that I am really thankful.

D

Deleted85763

La Palma in the Canary Islands. At the same time, on the other side of the mountain there's a raging volcano and between, there's usually at least a rainbow or two (sun and rain at the same time are common here). Talk about a fitting life metaphor.
Wow! What a great place! Do you have the ham and Foie Gras that is common on the mainland Spain in supermarkets? Are the supermarkets about the same? How about prices?

D

Deleted85763

I'm vegan so no idea. Supermarkets are the same. Prices are similar, too. Very easy to get high-quality local produce as the island has a perfect climate for agriculture (including various microclimates).

Is this realized return on crypto you sold?

Thank you. I'm delighted you're delighted.

Perfection. I absolutely love and am always incredibly grateful for having an empty calendar.
You are so fortunate! I would think there are some negatives to living there but overall I would think the environment is very condusive to healthy living and feeling great 365 days a year! Still, I think I would prefer living in the mainland on the southern coast.

Last edited by a moderator:

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm grateful for the fact that the older I get, the prettier the women I get are.

So. True.

Man, young guys don't even know. Dating gets easier as you get older.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
What are you grateful for today?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
I’m grateful for being so young. I know that my future self will be looking back at these “good old days”. I will show my gratitude by making every second count.

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 28, 2022
I am grateful that this forum exist and this forum have wonderful brothers to support you on your journey in life.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
If I posted in this thread every time I felt gratitude, this thread would be 1000 pages of 25 posts long.

I go through periods where I feel a generalized sense of gratitude, and then IMMENSE gratitude to the point of exultation.

For example, last night I was writing in my quiet library (where I usually use to drop prose) while temperatures dropped below freezing - I felt so overwhelmingly grateful that I snapped a photo to remind me.

There's nothing special about the picture other than a reminder to love the moment, don't take it for granted, and don't sweat the small things (like why someone can't figure out how to personal train another human). :=)

View attachment 52388

Well said.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
So the WiFi connection in this room is absolutely horrible ...

Having had enough, I logged onto Amazon and immediately was able to buy an additional WiFi access point.

It's 2 pm.

It will be here in a few hours, hand delivered to my door... for FREE.

Absolutely amazing, what a world we live in...

Here you go MJ try this, I have one at home. Not this updated version, but these work well.

Amazon's logistics at its finest. Worked as an Amazon Delivery Driver. They got their systems down.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Have you looked into WiFi mesh routers? I have that in all my houses now. Your house probably needs 4-5.

The current system is a mesh with 4 access points, I likely need 5-6.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
The current system is a mesh with 4 access points, I likely need 5-6.
Ok. Then I’m curious as to why you didn’t just add an additional point, unless that’s what you did.

I think I read your original post as you adding a repeater or WiFi extender.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007