The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Untapped Niches

Crissco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 3, 2015
New York
Lets list some untapped niches in this thread. As an example, David Deangelo, he was one of the first guys to offer Dating Advice online, he was a great internet marketer and his products sold and he made millions. There has to be other niches out there that are still untapped where we can do the same thing and repeat the process. - Im gonna leave it at this, I can create the websites, im a web developer, let me know what you guys thing, lets put in the research and ill create the sites for you guys...Blogs, landing pages, E-commerce websites, you name it. And yes I know what im doing here, but I dont only want myself to be profitable I want you all to be profitable as well, even if we compete against eachother, and lets say we find 100, 200 niches, overall there wont be that much competition for us. - Lets work as a team and make this happen!
Lets do this

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
G

Guest34764

Who are you?

What is your experience?

Do you have a portfolio?

Anyone can say they can make websites, but what do you do that's better than the rest?Is your copywriting exceptional?Is your coding a step above the rest?

Anywho, the only untapped niches I feel there are, are the ones that embrace a new idea or concept or have new technology.That's where the potential is.Everything that has been thought of has been done, but things like 3D printers are still new (ish) technology especially if It was a more public/everyday version.

New niches=introduce new toys, oppitunity for money

Old niches=oppitunity to introduce new toys, disrupt the market, and make money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omni

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 18, 2014
This thread isn't a thread for us to "brainstorm" niches, It's just a way for you to get clients, which I suppose Is not really a bad thing, we all need clients, but It's just so poorly stuck in the post.And If you're offering services in exchange for $ then you need to make a marketplace ad.

Way to call it like it is. The intent always flows through.

G

Guest34764

Way to call it like it is. The intent always flows through.

Like it seriously isn't a problem, the niches thing is something that could invite some good discussion.

Just keep the job from the forums (unless you pay to have it advertised or are a big poster here).

Maybe I was more of an a**hole than I needed to be, so sorry OP.Gonna remove part of the post as I deem it too rude.Carry on.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Lets list some untapped niches in this thread. As an example, David Deangelo, he was one of the first guys to offer Dating Advice online, he was a great internet marketer and his products sold and he made millions. There has to be other niches out there that are still untapped where we can do the same thing and repeat the process. - Im gonna leave it at this, I can create the websites, im a web developer, let me know what you guys thing, lets put in the research and ill create the sites for you guys...Blogs, landing pages, E-commerce websites, you name it. And yes I know what im doing here, but I dont only want myself to be profitable I want you all to be profitable as well, even if we compete against eachother, and lets say we find 100, 200 niches, overall there wont be that much competition for us. - Lets work as a team and make this happen!
Lets do this

There's great thread in the inside with lists of business ideas that need execution, you could always look there.

Crissco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 3, 2015
New York
There's great thread in the inside with lists of business ideas that need execution, you could always look there.
Don't have an INSIDERS membership any more unfortunately, and can't afford to pay for it right now, will soon though when I get another job / some freelance work in, thanks man. Forgot about that thread

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
I can create the websites

You're missing the value part. This isn't something that is an irreplaceable skill set, as there are probably 10,000+ people on upwork for $15 or less per hour with this skillset, so if someone found a great gap in the market to fill, they wouldn't need to partner on that skillset. They'd just hire it out because it would be too expensive to give equity.

So what this means for you is you'd only receive partners with A. those that didn't have a good idea or B. didn't understand that they shouldn't partner for something they can hire out so cheaply, and if they didn't understand that, long term their decision making will not be great, thus, good idea or not, unlikely to be successful business. So, you're likely to be more profitable just charging hourly, rather than going with A or B. Although, I'd vote for C. adding new skillsets.(little to no money short term, much more money long term).

Crissco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 3, 2015
New York
You're missing the value part. This isn't something that is an irreplaceable skill set, as there are probably 10,000+ people on upwork for $15 or less per hour with this skillset, so if someone found a great gap in the market to fill, they wouldn't need to partner on that skillset. They'd just hire it out because it would be too expensive to give equity.

So what this means for you is you'd only receive partners with A. those that didn't have a good idea or B. didn't understand that they shouldn't partner for something they can hire out so cheaply, and if they didn't understand that, long term their decision making will not be great, thus, good idea or not, unlikely to be successful business. So, you're likely to be more profitable just charging hourly, rather than going with A or B. Although, I'd vote for C. adding new skillsets.(little to no money short term, much more money long term).

Giving value is key, of course. I have a self-help and dating blog and creating a course for it currently. So I understand what you mean by value. My issue like im sure most have is the ideas, I have a ton of ideas not sure which one to chose so i bounce around, they all provide some type of value, some i did market research on to solve a problem, some i didnt.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.