The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit "Social" Thread

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
I'm talking about Thursday and Sunday morning. Not sure of the time yet but probably 9 or so. There will likely be other groups also.

Sounds good, im in please let me know

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
Scottsdale gun club will be the closest shooting range to Talking Stick. It's indoor and they have alot of variety to rent.

Thanks Biophase!

They seem decent. Also this.

DO YOU HAVE A LADIES NIGHT OR LADIES DAY?

Yes. All day Thursdays women who are non-members may use the range for free. Women who are members are entitled to a free handgun rental.

:cool:

Bora.s

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
303%
Aug 12, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm there from Thursday to Sunday noon. Thanks for all the recomendations. Road trip on Thursday and hiking on Sunday sounds great.
Getting to know people should be the main goal...
Yes, you are right! I am a bit of an introvert, but I will do my best to get to know people ;)

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
If anyone is interested theres a new “High End” Mexican Food Restaurant in Scottsdale Fashion Mall close to the event and hotel. Its called Toca Madera. I eat at their L.A. location and its pretty good. Its organic too. The guy that owns it is a Fastlaner because he has 3 of this high end places and a chain of cheeper restaurants in so-cal area. Hope you guys try it out.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
If anyone is interested theres a new “High End” Mexican Food Restaurant in Scottsdale Fashion Mall close to the event and hotel. Its called Toca Madera. I eat at their L.A. location and its pretty good. Its organic too. The guy that owns it is a Fastlaner because he has 3 of this high end places and a chain of cheeper restaurants in so-cal area. Hope you guys try it out.

but is the owner named Juan? Lol

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
but is the owner named Juan? Lol
Haha no i wish! I actually admire the guy though. I read his story on his website and its impressive. You can say his a Fastlaner. He has 3 high end places and a chain of cheaper restaurant in the sol-cal area. I was impressed with the service I received and the menu as well. As a Mexican myself I was pleased to see they offer food that isn’t your average TexMex(the “Mexican Food” sold in the US). I highly recommend them.

Last edited:

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Edit... Nevermind.

Last edited:

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Checked my flights-- I'm taking a red eye late Sunday night back home to NY. I'm free in the morning until early afternoon-- I would be down for a hike. Seeing some family in the evening before my flight.

Does the resort have a place to put our luggage after we check out? Checkout time is 11am on their website.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
I have a jeep and am always up for a 4-wheeling adventure. Would need another vehicle or two for this to be viable.

We have the GX470 as well. Also the XMR, haha

Are there any good bbq places near by?

Look up NakedQ BBQ -closer to TSR & I like it better than Rudy's

I'm wondering if anyone has any interest in seeing any cool houses? I'm not sure how this would work, as people would need a vehicle to drive & I'd have to see how receptive listing agents would be.... but there are some cool a$$ houses currently on the market here in Scottsdale, like this:
20191030032614453415000000-o.jpg

20191030032608258577000000-o.jpg

I would want to do it before the Meetup, not after, as Sundays are for relaxing & hanging out, haha. Just figured I'd throw that out there as a potential option, as I know a handful of people always end up looking to move here & it might be cool to see what's possible.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
We have the GX470 as well. Also the XMR, haha

Look up NakedQ BBQ -closer to TSR & I like it better than Rudy's

I'm wondering if anyone has any interest in seeing any cool houses? I'm not sure how this would work, as people would need a vehicle to drive & I'd have to see how receptive listing agents would be.... but there are some cool a$$ houses currently on the market here in Scottsdale, like this:

I would want to do it before the Meetup, not after, as Sundays are for relaxing & hanging out, haha. Just figured I'd throw that out there as a potential option, as I know a handful of people always end up looking to move here & it might be cool to see what's possible.

I would LOVE to see some cool houses! I know there are a lot of open houses on Sat/Sunday's but not so sure about before the event.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Scheduled to arrive Thursday 9 am and leave Monday 8 am. Up for trail riding and light/medium hiking. Can't do the biking though.

Looking forward to getting back to Scottsdale.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Electric bike ride on Sunday at 10:am. A two hour (round trip) bike ride from downtown Scottsdale to Tempe Town lake and back.

The bikes have multiple levels of assist from no electric power to full electric. Cost is $45 for the bike rental.

The route goes along a canal, along side of Papago Mountain, behind the Phoenix zoo, through some hills, and into Tempe Town Lake. Very few streets to cross.

Will only proceed if we have 8 or more people sign up for this. There will be a group discount if we reach 14 people.

Please let me know if you intend on participating by Thursday, 1/30. Sign up only if you are committed. I need to let the rental place know the count.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I'm realizing I should start making some introductions! I'll be coming from Canada eh and it's my first time - I want to get the most out of this and contribute as much as I can.

If there's anyone specifically that wants to set aside time to talk software and/or SAAS and SEO, either pick my brain or may be able to offer me some advice, please let me know!

Some recent progress threads of mine are in my signature.

Last edited:

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
I'm realizing I should start making some introductions! I'll be coming from Canada eh and it's my first time - I want to get the most out of this and contribute as much as I can.

If there's anyone specifically that wants to set aside time to talk software and/or SAAS and SEO, either pick my brain or may be able to offer me some advice, please let me know!

Some recent progress threads of mine are in my signature.
Hey Trey i take you on that offer. I have questions regarding a software/ website i want to create for vendors and property managers. Also i want offer you my help with regarding the Mexican market. Would you like to set a time? I can give you my phone number

Last edited:

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I want in on that saas/SEO talk. We're building a saas in healthcare. Meet for lunch? Drinks at the hotel bar?

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Electric bike ride on Sunday at 10:am. A two hour (round trip) bike ride from downtown Scottsdale to Tempe Town lake and back.

Gotta wait until Monday to see if I can change reservation to a later flight. Would love to do this.

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI

The bikes have multiple levels of assist from no electric power to full electric. Cost is $45 for the bike rental.

The route goes along a canal, along side of Papago Mountain, behind the Phoenix zoo, through some hills, and into Tempe Town Lake. Very few streets to cross.

Will only proceed if we have 8 or more people sign up for this. There will be a group discount if we reach 14 people.

Please let me know if you intend on participating by Thursday, 1/30. Sign up only if you are committed. I need to let the rental place know the count.
@SteveO
Put me down for this. Sounds great.

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
Do you have a link to these old posts? I used to post information all the time. Good to see somebody reads it. Thanks

Also in for the bike ride

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Hey Trey i take you on that offer. I have questions regarding a software/ website i want to create for vendors and property managers. Also i want offer you my help with regarding the Mexican market. Would you like to set a time? I can give you my phone number
I want in on that saas/SEO talk. We're building a saas in healthcare. Meet for lunch? Drinks at the hotel bar?

Will start a message thread closer to the date, anyone else wanting to chat I can add you in =)

FastManCostin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 17, 2018
Houston
Hello Folks!

I am a bit late to the party. Booked my Summit tickets and flights a few days ago. I will be arriving very early 2/5 and leaving very late 2/8.

I would love to join you all on the hike!

Also, is it required that we book a room at the Talking Stick Resort during the duration of the conference or can we stay somewhere nearby?

Thank you. Look forward to meeting you all

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Well we saw this house today, huge disappointment. For $3M you get a bedroom with a bathtub in the middle and closets the size of an armoire. Sadly the house needs a complete gut on the inside.

But at least the garage had an F40 and a couple of Lambos.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
I'm going to stay until Thursday and just make a vacation of this thing. If anybody wants to hang with a dumb redneck from Ky, holla

But at least the garage had an F40 and a couple of Lambos.
Priorities lol

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Hey I am down for this. Thanks Steve.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019

I’m in!

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
I'm not scheduled to be landing in Phoenix until 3:30pm on Thursday. By the time I get off the plane and to the hotel, it'll be more around 4 or so. Probably a little too late to meet up with you guys.

Are there any plans to regroup for dinner or anything? I feel like I don't have much to offer but am hoping to meet up and hang out when possible.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans

I'll know by tomorrow or Tuesday if I can push my flight back.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.