The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit, Tickets Now On Sale! (SOLD OUT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
Trust me if its $70 for 2 rides Im going to rent a car and I also thought about walking lol

I checked Expedia without going through my reward points and it's still $116 at the minimum. How is that better than just taking two Lyft rides for $70?

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
I checked Expedia without going through my reward points and it's still $116 at the minimum. How is that better than just taking two Lyft rides for $70?

Just being Sarcastic. Looks like uber/lift is the best choice.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Do you have Lyft to see the same prices? I just downloaded the app and input my credit card. I wanted to check the prices but it's asking to confirm my pickup area and I'm not sure if I should do it since I don't know if that will send out the request.
I've only ever used uber... Sometimes Google maps can give you an approximate with lift. Out here in Boston, Lift always seems to be a few bucks cheaper.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I've only ever used uber... Sometimes Google maps can give you an approximate with lift. Out here in Boston, Lift always seems to be a few bucks cheaper.

Well the good news is that Uber and Lyft will be available next week. At least as of today they will.

The prices will be higher due to the increased fees. I live by Talking Stick and the cost to go to and from the airport for me is usually $24-$28. However, sometimes at night or during surge pricing it can go up to $45-$50.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just to update, some tickets are available for the next 8 hours only still from individuals who cannot go. These are resale tickets.

Visit the registration page listed above to buy. The registration will be CLOSED in 8 hours, after this point, no more tickets can be resold.

If you buy a ticket, you will be helping someone who cannot go, some individuals due to medical reasons. So if you can swing it (especially local folks) please do so and buy a ticket. Please NOTE, tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, so if you buy, please make sure you can go!! (I send your ticket $$ to another ticket holder who cannot go.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!