The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tai Lopez Drinking Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxAttacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
May 16, 2015
California
I saw that people were talking about Tai Lopez a while back and thought you might get a laugh outta this.
QBAGwOa.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
MENTORS.

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
Here in my garage...with my new Ferrari that's fun to drive up here in the hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than fast cars? Books. "Want to know how you get these expensive cars? Drop out of college!" errrr something like that. Usually all that gets spoken of in the 5-10 sec I have to wait on a youtube ad to get off my screen.

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
I love books. Books are even better than my Lambo. I love books so much that I neglect to actually read them. Instead, I read the slip cover, the table of contents, and 1 chapter. This way I read the whole book in 20 minutes. I've "read" hundreds of books just this year.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
As much as I enjoy picking on the guy, he has some useful stuff here and there. You just have to dig for it. Nonetheless, the Tai trolling can be pretty entertaining.

Looks like Tai caught on to it a bit

JaxAttacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
May 16, 2015
California
As much as I enjoy picking on the guy, he has some useful stuff here and there. You just have to dig for it. Nonetheless, the Tai trolling can be pretty entertaining.

Looks like Tai caught on to it a bit

I agree. I actually was in the "beta" of his 67 Steps program and definitely got value out of it. It's kind of weird how many people just hate the guy. I go back and forth about whether I like him or not but regardless I've learned from him some.

D

Deleted35442

I saw that people were talking about Tai Lopez a while back and thought you might get a laugh outta this.
QBAGwOa.png
This guy is a bona fide FAG. I seriously hate this F*cker. I remember when his 3 minute long YouTube video disrupted my Sima Deep playlist pre-AdBlock and I humored it. Seriously, "67 steps" and reading a book a day, all while recording next to a Lambo? People actually look up to this guy too....
jw56M.gif

Probably why there's another thread titled "WTF does Tai Lopez do". What he does, is peddling and repacking conventional business wisdom and flowery bullshit affirmations. Oh, and "read a book a day." Thanks Tai. For all the ones saying he's "made it". I implore you to visit this, this, and this. :tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Grind

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Oct 17, 2014
Tai has been crushing it for years...

These threads are nothing but haters looking for a way to rationalize how tai is a "cheater" so they can feel better about their shitty lives.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Last edited by a moderator:
Status