The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tai Lopez is reading The Millionaire Fastlane today!

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
In a previous thread on the forums someone shared Tai Lopez's Snapchat link and I have been following him for a few days now he does a section everyday on the book hes reading and I have purchased a few! Well today I was in for a lovely suprise when I saw The Millionaire Fastlane got a very big mention. These snaps are seen by hundreds of thousands of viewers. I'm writing this on my phone but I shall provide screenshot evidence tomorrow!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
KNOWLEDGE

Interesting marketing approach he uses, which I didn't realize until now....

People repeat that everywhere to make fun of the way he says it....free, viral brand awareness...

Now whenever people want to learn, one of their friends will say that in his tone of voice, and he will be connected to learning...

Smart marketer....

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Smart marketer....

Not to get into politics, but it's 100% "Trump" method.

Every individual you talk to seems to think Tai is an eccentric moron.

Yet they can't stop talking about him.

G

GuestUser450

Lots of eyeballs for the book, a good thing. The whole Tai thing is fascinating. There's no controversy for most people; they either see it as entertainment or a plainly transparent confidence game. The mental thrashing is only done by people desperate to believe it's true because they want it for themselves but intuition keeps pulling them towards reality. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's hard to watch.

Brett877

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 9, 2014
Missouri
I like the man, I will admit it, even though there are times I'm like WTF dude. He is who he is. Who am I to judge him or call him a douche, he got to where he is somehow and I'm still building my lifestyle while he is maintaining his. He has something going on, so I will listen and learn.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Thanks Azif for posting the screenshot. I'm sure Mj has seen a surge in sales since the mention.

Betuterien

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 3, 2016
In a previous thread on the forums someone shared Tai Lopez's Snapchat link and I have been following him for a few days now he does a section everyday on the book hes reading and I have purchased a few! Well today I was in for a lovely suprise when I saw The Millionaire Fastlane got a very big mention. These snaps are seen by hundreds of thousands of viewers. I'm writing this on my phone but I shall provide screenshot evidence tomorrow!

I was trying to respond to that other thread but it vanished out of thin air before I got to.

This is the first time I learn about the guy, and I was trying to say that no body knows everything, even when you know what you need to know.

Reading a book doesn't hurt.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
My buddy met him at the RSD World Summit in Las Vegas. In case you guys don't know, RSD is Real Social Dynamics and it is a dating company. And according to RSD guys, no matter how much douchey he sounds ... he gets laid A LOT due to his social circle. He has a HUGE social circle and thats part of the reason how he get to meet Elon Musk, Mark Cuban and other billionaires.

He even got to meet with the lady who is your current forum avatar. DeletedUser394 (come back bro) "no likey" her though. o_O

EDIT: I wonder if this thread will rank high in Google for the keyword phrase "Tai Lopez" too. If so, that'll make two.

Last edited:

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
He even got to meet with the lady who is your current forum avatar. DeletedUser394 (come back bro) "no likey" her though. o_O

EDIT: I wonder if this thread will rank high in Google for the keyword phrase "Tai Lopez" too. If so, that'll make two.

Damn, did not know that haha. I just drew her sketch for my Fiverr gigs a few days earlier. Found her in Instagram.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California

People repeat that everywhere to make fun of the way he says it....free, viral brand awareness...

Now whenever people want to learn, one of their friends will say that in his tone of voice, and he will be connected to learning...

Smart marketer....
Yup. Tai paid for marketing, of course, but he also did something more--he became an internet meme. I'm not entirely sure if it was his intention to do so, but I know he's loving it.

What's even better are the people riding the wave of "Tai Lopez Scam" keywords. And, let's not forget the gossip of him. I came across a couple articles a while back (don't remember the exact titles.) One was a list of "things that need to go away" or some other rant-oriented title, and they listed him in there, declaring him as a scammer and all that jazz. I thought, "Man, if thousands of people were to read this, I bet all the ones who haven't seen his ads would go look him up."

With how fast he's getting around (hanging with celebs) I wouldn't be surprised if he's on TV soon.

DCDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Dec 3, 2016
Washington DC
Did anyone else notice that in this video Tai's voice is more exuberant, the music is more upbeat and he has more energy compared to the videos he has out now in which he talks slower to match his audience, he is a bit lackadaisical and monotone.

Also, it's fairly obvious that he is not really at a house in the hills but that he is in a garage with a digital backdrop.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Did anyone else notice that in this video Tai's voice is more exuberant, the music is more upbeat and he has more energy compared to the videos he has out now in which he talks slower to match his audience, he is a bit lackadaisical and monotone.

Also, it's fairly obvious that he is not really at a house in the hills but that he is in a garage with a digital backdrop.
The content of the video is still great.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW

Wow - that really is a green screen isn't it. I find that disappointing!

Computerchest

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 4, 2018
Some of what he teaches is aligned to Fastlane strategy, he has a personality that comes across well on camera.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Good.. maybe he’ll learn something about business. Seriously, that guy is a real huckster.

Surpasser

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 19, 2017

Smart marketer....
I doubt he wanted to become a meme. But I dont doubt he knows how to use it to his advantage.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.