The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Skyrocketed Your Blog or Podcast With Animated Video- Done For You

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
If you own a blog or a podcast then you know the process behind trying to make it successful...

The long nights spent painstakingly crafting every single word of you article. Debating whether your audience will understand your message. Hovering your mouse over the publish button, wondering if your post will reach those who need it most...

Or maybe you have a podcast and you're more familiar with being crammed in your closet while trying to sound super cheerful on the mike. The late nights spent editing to make your podcast sound perfect. The rush of dopamine you feel every time you get the "you have a new subscriber" email.

However, no matter how much you work, your audience isn't growing as fast as you want it to...

You could put in more hours into creating more posts, interviewing more guests, and pushing your pedal to the limit, but at what cost?

Your significant other might already be complaining about all the time you spend on your side projects, and your kids won't stay young forever...

So what can you do?

You can use the power of video!

When creating video, you used to have two options: spend a ton of time, or a ton of money (most videos start at $500+/minute, would you believe that?)

But not anymore!

My company allows you to:
  • Unlock new audiences on YouTube who crave your content
  • Skyrocket your website traffic without marketing
  • And boost your conversions and bottom line
  • All for a price that works for businesses of all sizes.

You might be reading along and nodding, or you might be wondering: "But Ilya, why should I use video? I've been doing fine without it."

Let me throw some statistics your way:
  • By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic.
  • Videos on a blog post lead to 157% higher traffic due to longer time on page, and less bounces.
  • Videos on social media get 1200% more shares than a simple text and image.
  • And finally: business that use video have seen a 49% increase in revenue compared to those that don't.
Now, I obviously can't guarantee these results. No one can.

However, here is what I can guarantee:
  • Your success is our success- Our logic is this: the better videos we create, and the more results you get, the more likely you are to stay on with us as a customer. It's a win-win for everyone!
  • My team and I will create high quality videos for you that I would use on my own blog and you get multiple revisions (up to unlimited) for each video to make sure you get exactly what you want. (In fact. I do use these videos on my own blog!)
  • We will try to make this process as hands-off for you as possible, and we will learn what you like and don't like to decrease the back-and-forth revisions and let you get back to other important things.
  • If you're ever unhappy with something, we will do everything we can to fix it, and if we can't fix it, we have a 30 day money back guarantee that's easy to get! (Unlike those Tai Lopez guarantees...)
At this point you might be wondering... So what kinds of videos do you actually create?
Here are some examples!
Example Videos

2D Cartoon Style:

Another example of a 2D cartoon style video that @MJ DeMarco might like. (Let me know if you'd like
the source file! I don't think you ever looked at this video in the other thread.)

WhiteBoard Style:

Infographic Style:

The Process

Creating these videos is simple:
  1. You submit a blog post, podcast episode, or a script you wrote to us.
  2. You select the goal of the video. Do you want to get the audience interested in listening to or reading to the entire thing? Do you want a summary of it? Something different?
  3. We edit the script, blog post, or podcast and select the best parts that we can use in the video and reach your goals.
  4. We create the voiceover and video in your preferred style.
  5. You get the video, provide feedback on what you like and don't like, and we go back and forth until you're happy with it.
And before we talk about pricing, I want to talk about something you're going to love.

To launch this business with a bang, we're doing a 1 year of animated video giveaway. That's 48 videos and a $9588 value (but who's counting?)

The giveaway is open to everyone and I would love for one of my FLF friends to be one of the winners. (Especially MJ. Imagine how cool that'd be!)

Anyone can enter the giveaway here: Win a Year of Animated Video for Your Blog or Podcast (48 Videos Total)

Pricing
We have 3 different pricing options so businesses of all sizes can enjoy our videos:
  • Whale- $1399/month for 8 videos of up to 3 minutes every month.
  • Dolphin- $799/month for 4 videos of up to 3 minutes every month.
  • Minnow- $499/month for 2 videos of up to 3 minutes every month.
This is for you if:
  • You already have written or audio content, or you're creating enough content every month that we can create these videos from.
  • You have a high quality podcast or blog and you're looking to expand.
  • You understand the power of video.
This isn't for you if:
  • You don't have already existing content we can create videos from.
  • You're looking for a one-off explainer video.
  • You're looking for a 100% custom and made from scratch video. Those are going to cost you at least $500/minute. We use programs like GoAnimate, PowToon, and VideoScribe combined with a library of custom icons to create videos unique to your business.
It's time to make a decision...
Are you going to expand your business using video, or will you wait to jump in until it's too late?

You can check out the plans and get started by clicking here.
And you can enter the giveaway (until March 21st) by clicking here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, gonna take a deep look today on it. Looks like something I might want to buy! Yes!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just entered the contest, followed, and tweeted...

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
When MJ enters my contest. True story.

I tweeted and followed, I want all those entries! It only shows 4! BROMARKETING!!!! ;)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
If you own a blog or a podcast then you know the process behind trying to make it successful...

The long nights spent painstakingly crafting every single word of you article. Debating whether your audience will understand your message. Hovering your mouse over the publish button, wondering if your post will reach those who need it most...

Or maybe you have a podcast and you're more familiar with being crammed in your closet while trying to sound super cheerful on the mike. The late nights spent editing to make your podcast sound perfect. The rush of dopamine you feel every time you get the "you have a new subscriber" email.

However, no matter how much you work, your audience isn't growing as fast as you want it to...

You could put in more hours into creating more posts, interviewing more guests, and pushing your pedal to the limit, but at what cost?

Your significant other might already be complaining about all the time you spend on your side projects, and your kids won't stay young forever...

So what can you do?

You can use the power of video!

When creating video, you used to have two options: spend a ton of time, or a ton of money (most videos start at $500+/minute, would you believe that?)

But not anymore!

My company allows you to:
  • Unlock new audiences on YouTube who crave your content
  • Skyrocket your website traffic without marketing
  • And boost your conversions and bottom line
  • All for a price that works for businesses of all sizes.

You might be reading along and nodding, or you might be wondering: "But Ilya, why should I use video? I've been doing fine without it."

Let me throw some statistics your way:
  • By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic.
  • Videos on a blog post lead to 157% higher traffic due to longer time on page, and less bounces.
  • Videos on social media get 1200% more shares than a simple text and image.
  • And finally: business that use video have seen a 49% increase in revenue compared to those that don't.
Now, I obviously can't guarantee these results. No one can.

However, here is what I can guarantee:
  • Your success is our success- Our logic is this: the better videos we create, and the more results you get, the more likely you are to stay on with us as a customer. It's a win-win for everyone!
  • My team and I will create high quality videos for you that I would use on my own blog and you get multiple revisions (up to unlimited) for each video to make sure you get exactly what you want. (In fact. I do use these videos on my own blog!)
  • We will try to make this process as hands-off for you as possible, and we will learn what you like and don't like to decrease the back-and-forth revisions and let you get back to other important things.
  • If you're ever unhappy with something, we will do everything we can to fix it, and if we can't fix it, we have a 30 day money back guarantee that's easy to get! (Unlike those Tai Lopez guarantees...)
At this point you might be wondering... So what kinds of videos do you actually create?
Here are some examples!
Example Videos

2D Cartoon Style:

Another example of a 2D cartoon style video that @MJ DeMarco might like. (Let me know if you'd like
the source file! I don't think you ever looked at this video in the other thread.)

WhiteBoard Style:

Infographic Style:

The Process

Creating these videos is simple:
  1. You submit a blog post, podcast episode, or a script you wrote to us.
  2. You select the goal of the video. Do you want to get the audience interested in listening to or reading to the entire thing? Do you want a summary of it? Something different?
  3. We edit the script, blog post, or podcast and select the best parts that we can use in the video and reach your goals.
  4. We create the voiceover and video in your preferred style.
  5. You get the video, provide feedback on what you like and don't like, and we go back and forth until you're happy with it.
And before we talk about pricing, I want to talk about something you're going to love.

To launch this business with a bang, we're doing a 1 year of animated video giveaway. That's 48 videos and a $9588 value (but who's counting?)

The giveaway is open to everyone and I would love for one of my FLF friends to be one of the winners. (Especially MJ. Imagine how cool that'd be!)

Anyone can enter the giveaway here: Win a Year of Animated Video for Your Blog or Podcast (48 Videos Total)

Pricing
We have 3 different pricing options so businesses of all sizes can enjoy our videos:
  • Whale- $1399/month for 8 videos of up to 3 minutes every month.
  • Dolphin- $799/month for 4 videos of up to 3 minutes every month.
  • Minnow- $499/month for 2 videos of up to 3 minutes every month.
This is for you if:
  • You already have written or audio content, or you're creating enough content every month that we can create these videos from.
  • You have a high quality podcast or blog and you're looking to expand.
  • You understand the power of video.
This isn't for you if:
  • You don't have already existing content we can create videos from.
  • You're looking for a one-off explainer video.
  • You're looking for a 100% custom and made from scratch video. Those are going to cost you at least $500/minute. We use programs like GoAnimate, PowToon, and VideoScribe combined with a library of custom icons to create videos unique to your business.
It's time to make a decision...
Are you going to expand your business using video, or will you wait to jump in until it's too late?

You can check out the plans and get started by clicking here.
And you can enter the giveaway (until March 21st) by clicking here.
Clever.

Bookmarked to come back to as well.

PedroG

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Oct 1, 2013
NH
Entered. This is great stuff! Even if I don't win, I'm definitely in need of your service. I'm planning on writing a lot of content as part of my marketing strategy.

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
I tweeted and followed, I want all those entries! It only shows 4! BROMARKETING!!!! ;)

Rub some Allen's cream on that burn

Clever.

Bookmarked to come back to as well.

Means a lot coming from you Andy. Thanks! :)

Entered. This is great stuff! Even if I don't win, I'm definitely in need of your service. I'm planning on writing a lot of content as part of my marketing strategy.
Awesome! I can definitely see how this will be useful for ya.

Quick note: People can enter the contest even if they don't have a blog or podcast and transfer the prize to someone they know, OR write scripts as they go.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Will you be picking the winner live on FB live or YouTube?

Please say it so!

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
Will you be picking the winner live on FB live or YouTube?

Please say it so!
I wasn't planning on it. Should I?

I figured an email would be simpler & easier for people.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Personally, I think you should give a/the prize to MJ anyway. ;)

Getting his content in front of even more folks is a great cause. And what great content to showcase your videos with! Surely MJ’s content has the best chance of going viral?

And what a great reference to have - the author of two best selling books?

And you’d have a ready made raving fan base to watch that content and share it.

Come to think of it... think of all the combined firepower in here that could help you push that content out further?

(I didn’t enter the contest because this is what I believe - plus I want to do look-over-my shoulder screen share, and talking head videos.)

Having a contest is clever. Maybe I’ll do something similar (for me or clients).

I’m wondering whether giving a free subscription as the prize brings in non-ideal candidates though? How would we attract those who might have paid the full price?

Would giving a discount help get “the people in motion” to enter the contest?

(Hope my thinking out loud is helping here.)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I wasn't planning on it. Should I?

IMO, it can help build some more buzz for your offer.

Set a time, make it an event, and FB Live it, or YouTube Live it.

It also gives you more reasons to continually bump this thread (promoting the drawing) while making this advertisement more effective.

And also it might alleviate some fears of shadiness or shenanigans in the drawing.

Not that we expect you to go way of "bro-marketing" but a lot of people simply aren't trusting, and for good reason.

For example, lets just say I WIN. With that outcome, you can bet a lot of people would think the drawing was rigged, even here.

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
Personally, I think you should give a/the prize to MJ anyway. ;)

Getting his content in front of even more folks is a great cause. And what great content to showcase your videos with! Surely MJ’s content has the best chance of going viral?

And what a great reference to have - the author of two best selling books?

And you’d have a ready made raving fan base to watch that content and share it.

Come to think of it... think of all the combined firepower in here that could help you push that content out further?

(I didn’t enter the contest because this is what I believe - plus I want to do look-over-my shoulder screen share, and talking head videos.)

Having a contest is clever. Maybe I’ll do something similar (for me or clients).

I’m wondering whether giving a free subscription as the prize brings in non-ideal candidates though? How would we attract those who might have paid the full price?

Would giving a discount help get “the people in motion” to enter the contest?

(Hope my thinking out loud is helping here.)
Thanks Andy! Definitely very helpful & I see where you're coming from.

My logic is that since the contest is so specific & I'm doing specific outreach, most of the people who join have the $$ to spend & they're already spending it on growing their blog so there's a higher chance of them trying it.

Also, I never thought about it that way... (Did MJ get you to say that? ;) I'll see what I can do!

Set a time, make it an event, and FB Live it, or YouTube Live it.
For example, lets just say I WIN. With that outcome, you can bet a lot of people would think the drawing was rigged, even here.

MJ wins! I'll be doing the drawing on YouTube Live at 8PM EST, Wednesday March 21st.

If you haven't joined yet, now might be a good time ;)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
MJ wins! I'll be doing the drawing on YouTube Live at 8PM EST, Wednesday March 21st.

Yes! It's gonna be fun! Gonna share a few more entries!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Melvin's a winner! (Dunno who that is!)

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
Melvin's a winner! (Dunno who that is!)
Melvin's a lucky guy...

The best part though was how Jason picked #3 and then switched to 4. He would've won if he stayed with 3.

Update: If anyone on the forum was considering purchasing, you can currently get a year of video for the price of 10 months here: Giveaway Prizes - Vision Whale (This is only for forum members & giveaway participants)

I'll also post some smaller monthly discounts soon if you don't want to commit to a year of videos right away. ;)

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
The monthly discounts are here!

You can get 10% off any plan forever by going here.

The deal will disappear for giveaway participants in ~ a week, but FLF members can get it whenever, so if it doesn't work, message me on here and I'll hook you up. :)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just purchased a month trial to see how this goes, time put a little more effort into the YouTube channel, I have 11,000 subscribers from god knows where. I think the last video I did was in another century, ha ha.

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
Just purchased a month trial to see how this goes, time put a little more effort into the YouTube channel, I have 11,000 subscribers from god knows where. I think the last video I did was in another century, ha ha.

The recent Unscripted video was awesome though. :)

P.S.- I told MJ he had to pay double what everyone else was paying, but he decided to pull a Grant Cardone and 10x the payment instead. What a guy ;)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Just received the first video and I'm very impressed.

I will post here when it is done!

Maybe we can get some more clients for a fellow Fastlaner working his process.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This first video produced from this arrangement!

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
@IlyaP This is awesome! I'll definitely have a need for your services in the near future, perhaps even something farther reaching. I'll PM you shortly.

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
Just received the first video and I'm very impressed.

I will post here when it is done!

Maybe we can get some more clients for a fellow Fastlaner working his process.

Thank you for the kind words MJ! Honored to help spread the Fastlane philosophy :)

@IlyaP This is awesome! I'll definitely have a need for your services in the near future, perhaps even something farther reaching. I'll PM you shortly.

Sweet, thank you!

P.S.- I understand not everyone can commit to a monthly plan so I'll be adding a per minute option for someone who needs 1 video created or would like to try out the service to see if it's a good fit. Coming soon ;)

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Very interested in the per minute option. I have no use for the montly plan but I really like the videos and could see having one or 2 of them done. Keep us posted

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
P.S.- I understand not everyone can commit to a monthly plan so I'll be adding a per minute option for someone who needs 1 video created or would like to try out the service to see if it's a good fit. Coming soon

Love the ACT, ASSESS, ADJUST...

Someone is listening to the market and their customers. ;)

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
How i missed this giveaway ill never know lol, oh well ill continue with my plans anyway I'm gonna be creating my own videoscribe videos

pwilliams84

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Oct 30, 2017
Florida

@IlyaP - i remembered browsing over this thread awhile back and this morning happened to look up MJs channel for the fun of it and saw he posted a few recent videos. just searched the forum to find out if they were done by you. excellent stuff. not something i can use for myself just yet but possibly for a client at some point so I’m bookmarking this thread. excellent stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IlyaP

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
504%
Aug 25, 2016
New, per minute plan is now available! If you don't want to commit to a monthly plan, or don't need a ton of vids, then this is for you!

$120/minute AND script-writing is included. You can check it out here: https://visionwhale.com/#payment

Also, sound effects are now included with every video to make it even more awesome.

Here are some new samples:

Whiteboard:

2D Animation:
Very interested in the per minute option. I have no use for the montly plan but I really like the videos and could see having one or 2 of them done. Keep us posted
Thank you! Letting you know that the minute option is available if you're still interested.
@IlyaP - i remembered browsing over this thread awhile back and this morning happened to look up MJs channel for the fun of it and saw he posted a few recent videos. just searched the forum to find out if they were done by you. excellent stuff. not something i can use for myself just yet but possibly for a client at some point so I’m bookmarking this thread. excellent stuff.

Great to hear, thank you!

P.S.- New animation style coming soon. It's modern, minimalistic, and magnificent. (Sorry, I needed another m-word.)

Here's a quick teaser:
upload_2018-5-16_23-40-59.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!