• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE Skyrocketed Your Blog or Podcast With Animated Video- Done For You

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by IlyaP, Mar 6, 2018.

1. becks22

becks22 90% coffee, 10% everything else Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,984
    Very interested in the per minute option. I have no use for the montly plan but I really like the videos and could see having one or 2 of them done. Keep us posted

UnrealCreative and IlyaP like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $343,576
    Admin Post
    Love the ACT, ASSESS, ADJUST...

Someone is listening to the market and their customers. ;)

3. Silver Silk

Silver Silk Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $549
    How i missed this giveaway ill never know lol, oh well ill continue with my plans anyway I'm gonna be creating my own videoscribe videos

IlyaP likes this.
  4. pwilliams84

pwilliams84 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $216
    @IlyaP - i remembered browsing over this thread awhile back and this morning happened to look up MJs channel for the fun of it and saw he posted a few recent videos. just searched the forum to find out if they were done by you. excellent stuff. not something i can use for myself just yet but possibly for a client at some point so I’m bookmarking this thread. excellent stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IlyaP likes this.
  5. IlyaP

IlyaP Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,688
    New, per minute plan is now available! If you don't want to commit to a monthly plan, or don't need a ton of vids, then this is for you!

$120/minute AND script-writing is included. You can check it out here: https://visionwhale.com/#payment

Also, sound effects are now included with every video to make it even more awesome.

Here are some new samples:

Whiteboard:

2D Animation:

Thank you! Letting you know that the minute option is available if you're still interested.
    Great to hear, thank you!

P.S.- New animation style coming soon. It's modern, minimalistic, and magnificent. (Sorry, I needed another m-word.)

Here's a quick teaser:
    upload_2018-5-16_23-40-59.png

6. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $43,051
    Looks good. Going to talk to a few partners of mine to see if we can maybe get some videos made up.

Bump

IlyaP likes this.
  7. The Irish Guy

The Irish Guy Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $958
    @MJDemarco, I always liked the gumball machine metaphor and the visual nature would lend itself really well to a video like this

BrooklynHustle and IlyaP like this.
  8. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,182

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWgH7xixgHE

10X! lol, I actually did love that book, as a side note.

Congrats on a great video and on your business' early success!

IlyaP likes this.
  9. Tom.V

Tom.V Tom Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,189
    Engaged @IlyaP last week to put together a video ad I wanted done for my ad management business. He had the first draft done FAST and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Still have a few changes to make as I am a novice when it comes to the field of video scripts, but the quality is top notch and the price is unbeatable. Highly recommended for anyone looking to utilize animated video for their business.

PedroG and IlyaP like this.