The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sex! Partying?! What's your view?

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
It was easy to see that your original post was intended more as a boast than a request for info. :)

A successful entrepreneur came to the forum yesterday.

He saw this thread on the front page of the forum.

He left and stopped by again today. He saw this thread on the front page of the forum.

He left again. He's not coming back this time.

::end of story::
For this reason I moved this thread to the landfill. Still open, can still post to your hearts desire but now we don't have to see it showing up under new posts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
bRqMZ9y.gif

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I hate clubs and bars because of this.

With typical nightlife, you attribute your happiness and love life to randomness. Here's the typical process I've seen:

1. See cute girl.
  2. Approach. Hope she doesn't turn you down.
  3. If she turns you down, approach next girl. Eventually it will work with someone.
  4. Find out if this girl is compatible personality-wise. If not, then go back to step #1 and repeat.

Personally, I'm an introvert. I enjoy my own company - rather read a book, watch a movie, or browse thefastlane forum. If I had to put a percentage on the number of people I enjoy being around more than being alone, then that percentage would be 10%.

So I start off with a 10% chance of finding someone that I like talking to.

Now add to that that the person has to female and attractive.

Now add that I have to present myself in the right light in 10 seconds, or lose the opportunity to get to know if we're even good for each other.

I love being around people. Making them laugh, smile, and just giving them value. However, they have to be the right people.

So personally: clubs and bars are not the right place for me when meeting someone. They're an amazing place for going out with friends, or a girl you already have a thing with, however, they're an incredibly inefficient venue for finding someone you like.

Even though it's "not as cool" as picking girls up in a bar, I've found a lot better girls through a) friends -- since they are prequalified individuals that I enjoy being around; and b) dating sites -- even though they're frowned upon, they eliminate a lot of the randomness of a bar.

I feel you, bro. 100%.

I haven't had many one night stands in my life, because the scenes required for the likelihood of that are bars, strip clubs, and swingers clubs.

Not really my scene.

I have always preferred to meet the ladies out and about, on the train, at a coffee shop, etc.

Although, lately, I've found that Instagram is a pretty interesting tool for picking up girls.

If you're a guy, and you have good-looking pics of yourself - pics a girl would like - you can basically just hashtag search for hot women.

And you can be specific. You can target age and ethnicity and interests with the hashtags.

Anyone who has seriously applied himself in the "pick up" scene knows that ultimately, like sales, it is a numbers game. The better you are, the higher your closing ratio.

It's all about filling your (not her... that "comes" later") pipeline. Yeesh. This subject is a minefield of double entendres.

I think the words in the above song describe how it feels when you want that person you once had but lost.

You feel like you're going crazy. You think about dying.

This is one reason why fellow millennial guys refrain from getting into relationships. It's not worth it in the West, not with DMs, texts etc. The game is out of control.

The feeling of losing someone can be the most paralyzing thing, especially during that "come up" phase of the grind, when you need validation and encouragement the most.

The above statement is probably the most truth-revealing wisdom that I have ever heard from Curtis.

A man is not as attractive as a woman until he is successful and publicly noted.

There is an endless supply of beautiful women on Instagram, easily contactable, as long as you can make them laugh and not be a creep. There are tons of guys in good shape on Instagram.

Yet, the girls reign supreme in this domain, at least in most interactions. There is nothing special about a guy unless he has slayed some dragon, conquered some beast of a problem, been awarded or noted publicly for his valor, his achievements, his accomplishments, the action he has taken in real life to make a mark on the world.

That is what attracts a woman, a doer.

Confidence is one of the most - if not the most - attractive thing to a woman. True confidence - not faked arrogance - comes from a grounded awareness of ones own might, a sure-footed mental and emotional state that comes from tens of thousands of hours of working - and eventually winning - in a particular way.

It used to bother me when the girls I dated in the past couldn't or wouldn't understand the scale, immensity and sheer awesomeness of my ultimate project, my ultimate strategic goal, my end game.

It used to drive me mad that these girls didn't see the vision - the island(s), the yacht(s), the jet(s), the freedom, the free time to really live life, instead of spending our time making a living... I wanted them to buy into the dream, I wanted them to swallow it, take all of it, take it deep and make it part of them.

When the "vision" is years away, it is only a "vision."

When it is months away, it is what allows you to drive through the last moments to make it a reality.

When it is weeks away, and imminent, that is when the women begin to show up. The attention trickles in, at first, and then slowly it grows to receiving attention on social media, at the bank from the personal banker or teller, at the gym, and just going throughout the day, throughout your regular routine, running errands, or even just walking down the street.

Females have an instinctual smell - and an even sharper eye - for a winner. They pick it up in body language, in the tone of your voice, how you make eye contact, how you lead (even with simple things, like setting plans for a fun date).

It's actually kind of a paradox. In the United States - and in Western Nations in general - feminism really blew male chauvinism to smithereens.

Women are clever, and a bit frightening if you don't know your way around them.

Women invented feminism. Arguably rightfully so, given that they previously didn't have the right to vote until the suffrage movement.

The original founders of feminism were so raw and powerful with the way they forced their philosophy into existence (@Potente one wonders if they were applying a bit of Nietzsche to give early 20th century men a good ol' kick in the gonads!).

Ironically, and I may be the first to say this, feminism raped American culture.

In one way, feminism raped American culture the Ayn Rand way, the Howard Roark on Dominique way, the good way. It forced some good action into the philosophical universe and onto the political stage.

In other ways, it was not so good, and a bit confusing.

While feminism overpowered the culture, it did not overpower evolution.

Biologically speaking, women want men who are confident winners and leaders. Winning and leading can be done in many contexts, in a similar way to how @Andy Black accurately describes us all as salespeople. The point is that @Vigilante sometimes tells a newb the harsh truth, that the guy posting would not be a guy a father would want for his daughter.

A father wants a man who will treat his daughter like a princess, because that's what she is to him.

However, feminism unleashed clever retorts like "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle".

Pithy and cute, and yet so untrue.

Women need men.

And men need women.

Nature built us that way, and we've gotten so inside of our heads about the subject that guys like Neil Strauss, David Deangelo (real name Eben Pagan), Roosh Valdez, Carlos Xuma, etc can build mini-financial empires teaching "game," a profoundly manipulative approach to getting inside a girl's pants.

Anyway, enough of that tangent.

For the past seven years, I have been in development mode.

I haven't had time for a real long-term relationship with a girl because I have been in a long-term relationship with my goals.

That's actually why I posted that Eminem song above. I feel about my goals how a lot of people probably feel about their significant others. I have worked towards my goals for so long, and it feels like a 24/7 romance.

Most people don't realize that marriage is a 24.7.365 job, and seriously dating someone - with the end game of getting to the alter - is the same way. It is profoundly difficult to do that with someone, in any situation, which is why people celebrate so joyously when their friends or family get to that point.

It is impossible to get to that point with someone with whom you are fundamentally different.

If you have a true fast lane mindset - or, if you have an exponential fast lane mindset - that means you fundamentally think about life in a different way than the average slow lane person.

A fast laner dating a slow laner is like a Jihadist dating a Christian. It's like mixing conflicting religions. That's a tough go.

Anyway, back to the goals.

I'm in love with my goals, in the way a man should be in love with a woman. A man should basically think of his goals as a woman, a hot, intelligent, caring woman who is as good in the kitchen as she is in the bedroom (or in the shower... or back in the kitchen... haha ok I'll stop).

A man should think of his goals like a beautiful woman, dressed in skimpy lingerie, posing invitingly on a bed made of satin sheets. He should lust after his dreams.

A man should STALK after his dreams and goals. He should take action to follow after them, hoping to finally get his hands on them, finally able to live out every fantasy in his head (fantasies, stories painted in the mind to help it endure through the fleeting moments of doubt and quit that pop up during a long and drawn out hunt).

As Machiavelli said, you have to hunt down fortune, and sometimes you can't be so nice and gentle about it.

Once a man has attained Beast and BO$$ status in real life, the women will flock to him.

You show me a guy heavily and consciously focused on "picking up" women, and I'll show you a guy who isn't getting chased by hot, quality women due to his real-world success.

PS. On a completely different note... @theag I'm kinda bummed you didn't say anything about my new signature. :(

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Last edited by a moderator:

Ben S.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Aug 2, 2015
Los Angeles, California
I feel you, bro. 100%.

I haven't had many one night stands in my life, because the scenes required for the likelihood of that are bars, strip clubs, and swingers clubs.

Not really my scene.

I have always preferred to meet the ladies out and about, on the train, at a coffee shop, etc.

Although, lately, I've found that Instagram is a pretty interesting tool for picking up girls.

If you're a guy, and you have good-looking pics of yourself - pics a girl would like - you can basically just hashtag search for hot women.

And you can be specific. You can target age and ethnicity and interests with the hashtags.

Anyone who has seriously applied himself in the "pick up" scene knows that ultimately, like sales, it is a numbers game. The better you are, the higher your closing ratio.

It's all about filling your (not her... that "comes" later") pipeline. Yeesh. This subject is a minefield of double entendres.

I think the words in the above song describe how it feels when you want that person you once had but lost.

You feel like you're going crazy. You think about dying.

This is one reason why fellow millennial guys refrain from getting into relationships. It's not worth it in the West, not with DMs, texts etc. The game is out of control.

The feeling of losing someone can be the most paralyzing thing, especially during that "come up" phase of the grind, when you need validation and encouragement the most.

The above statement is probably the most truth-revealing wisdom that I have ever heard from Curtis.

A man is not as attractive as a woman until he is successful and publicly noted.

There is an endless supply of beautiful women on Instagram, easily contactable, as long as you can make them laugh and not be a creep. There are tons of guys in good shape on Instagram.

Yet, the girls reign supreme in this domain, at least in most interactions. There is nothing special about a guy unless he has slayed some dragon, conquered some beast of a problem, been awarded or noted publicly for his valor, his achievements, his accomplishments, the action he has taken in real life to make a mark on the world.

That is what attracts a woman, a doer.

Confidence is one of the most - if not the most - attractive thing to a woman. True confidence - not faked arrogance - comes from a grounded awareness of ones own might, a sure-footed mental and emotional state that comes from tens of thousands of hours of working - and eventually winning - in a particular way.

It used to bother me when the girls I dated in the past couldn't or wouldn't understand the scale, immensity and sheer awesomeness of my ultimate project, my ultimate strategic goal, my end game.

It used to drive me mad that these girls didn't see the vision - the island(s), the yacht(s), the jet(s), the freedom, the free time to really live life, instead of spending our time making a living... I wanted them to buy into the dream, I wanted them to swallow it, take all of it, take it deep and make it part of them.

When the "vision" is years away, it is only a "vision."

When it is months away, it is what allows you to drive through the last moments to make it a reality.

When it is weeks away, and imminent, that is when the women begin to show up. The attention trickles in, at first, and then slowly it grows to receiving attention on social media, at the bank from the personal banker or teller, at the gym, and just going throughout the day, throughout your regular routine, running errands, or even just walking down the street.

Females have an instinctual smell - and an even sharper eye - for a winner. They pick it up in body language, in the tone of your voice, how you make eye contact, how you lead (even with simple things, like setting plans for a fun date).

It's actually kind of a paradox. In the United States - and in Western Nations in general - feminism really blew male chauvinism to smithereens.

Women are clever, and a bit frightening if you don't know your way around them.

Women invented feminism. Arguably rightfully so, given that they previously didn't have the right to vote until the suffrage movement.

The original founders of feminism were so raw and powerful with the way they forced their philosophy into existence (@Potente one wonders if they were applying a bit of Nietzsche to give early 20th century men a good ol' kick in the gonads!).

Ironically, and I may be the first to say this, feminism raped American culture.

In one way, feminism raped American culture the Ayn Rand way, the Howard Roark on Dominique way, the good way. It forced some good action into the philosophical universe and onto the political stage.

In other ways, it was not so good, and a bit confusing.

While feminism overpowered the culture, it did not overpower evolution.

Biologically speaking, women want men who are confident winners and leaders. Winning and leading can be done in many contexts, in a similar way to how @Andy Black accurately describes us all as salespeople. The point is that @Vigilante sometimes tells a newb the harsh truth, that the guy posting would not be a guy a father would want for his daughter.

A father wants a man who will treat his daughter like a princess, because that's what she is to him.

However, feminism unleashed clever retorts like "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle".

Pithy and cute, and yet so untrue.

Women need men.

And men need women.

Nature built us that way, and we've gotten so inside of our heads about the subject that guys like Neil Strauss, David Deangelo (real name Eben Pagan), Roosh Valdez, Carlos Xuma, etc can build mini-financial empires teaching "game," a profoundly manipulative approach to getting inside a girl's pants.

Anyway, enough of that tangent.

For the past seven years, I have been in development mode.

I haven't had time for a real long-term relationship with a girl because I have been in a long-term relationship with my goals.

That's actually why I posted that Eminem song above. I feel about my goals how a lot of people probably feel about their significant others. I have worked towards my goals for so long, and it feels like a 24/7 romance.

Most people don't realize that marriage is a 24.7.365 job, and seriously dating someone - with the end game of getting to the alter - is the same way. It is profoundly difficult to do that with someone, in any situation, which is why people celebrate so joyously when their friends or family get to that point.

It is impossible to get to that point with someone with whom you are fundamentally different.

If you have a true fast lane mindset - or, if you have an exponential fast lane mindset - that means you fundamentally think about life in a different way than the average slow lane person.

A fast laner dating a slow laner is like a Jihadist dating a Christian. It's like mixing conflicting religions. That's a tough go.

Anyway, back to the goals.

I'm in love with my goals, in the way a man should be in love with a woman. A man should basically think of his goals as a woman, a hot, intelligent, caring woman who is as good in the kitchen as she is in the bedroom (or in the shower... or back in the kitchen... haha ok I'll stop).

A man should think of his goals like a beautiful woman, dressed in skimpy lingerie, posing invitingly on a bed made of satin sheets. He should lust after his dreams.

A man should STALK after his dreams and goals. He should take action to follow after them, hoping to finally get his hands on them, finally able to live out every fantasy in his head (fantasies, stories painted in the mind to help it endure through the fleeting moments of doubt and quit that pop up during a long and drawn out hunt).

As Machiavelli said, you have to hunt down fortune, and sometimes you can't be so nice and gentle about it.

Once a man has attained Beast and BO$$ status in real life, the women will flock to him.

You show me a guy heavily and consciously focused on "picking up" women, and I'll show you a guy who isn't getting chased by hot, quality women due to his real-world success.

PS. On a completely different note... @theag I'm kinda bummed you didn't say anything about my new signature. :(
Wow. Brilliant. I love this. I'm reading Rand at the moment so that analogy was perfect.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.