The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sex! Partying?! What's your view?

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hello everyone!

As the title suggests this post is going to be about relationships and partying. However, I'm going to specifically be relating it to my age: 21.

So I want to know what your thoughts are on this subject.

Quick about:

I'm 21 and basically trying to pull in to a successful life as early as I can. I have had past relationships and have had a decent amount of 'fun' with other females--so I'm not lacking in that department *wink*.

I'm also a huge lover of going out and partying. I don't do drugs, never have and never will. However, yes I do drink.

My mind switch:

I wanted to get a girlfriend with the winter months coming, yes snuggling is fun. I found said girl but didn't make it official. I actually cut things off! This was because I felt like it was a huge waste of time as most days would be spent procrastinating (she had a netflix account, I don't watch TV but got hooked). I find most girls my age don't have the same mind set. They just want the standard plain toast route: 9am to 5pm and the same old weekends. Therefore, this leads on to limited growth as a person and relationships should be all about growing as a couple.

This leads me on to going out at this age on weekends to party. I love socializing, however I recently realized that it is such a huge waste of time. I spend most my weekends now working on my business ideas and learning. Even though it sounds lonely (I live alone) I feel like it's a much greater use of time.

What I want to know:

With this mind switch I'm not sure if my decisions are good ones or bad. I'm obviously very young and don't have a great deal of life experience. Therefore, I'm hoping to get some opinions and views on this topic of having a girlfriend at this age and going out and partying.

Overall I currently feel /TLDR:

- I want a girlfriend who has the same mindset/drive to make their own story...
- But I don't really care about getting one.
- I'm missing out on partying, meeting new people and meeting girls...
- But instead I'm learning a lot from staying in

Many thanks,

Aaron

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Hello everyone!

As the title suggests this post is going to be about sex (relationships) and partying. However, I'm going to specifically be relating it to my age: 21.

Quick about:

I'm 21 and basically trying to pull in to a successful life as early as I can. I have had past relationships and have had a decent amount of 'fun' with other females--so I'm not lacking in that department *wink*.

I'm also a huge lover of going out and partying. I don't do drugs, never have and never will. However, yes I do drink.

My mind switch:

I wanted to get a girlfriend with the winter months coming, yes snuggling is fun. I found said girl but didn't make it official. I actually cut things off! This was because I felt like it was a huge waste of time as most days would be spent procrastinating (she had a netflix account, I don't watch TV but got hooked). I find most girls my age don't have the same mind set. They just want the standard plain toast route: 9am to 5pm and the same old weekends. Therefore, this leads on to limited growth as a person and relationships should be all about growing as a couple.

This leads me on to going out at this age on weekends to party. I love socializing, however I recently realized that it is such a huge waste of time. I spend most my weekends now working on my business ideas and learning. Even though it sounds lonely (I live alone) I feel like it's a much greater use of time.

What I want to know:

With this mind switch I'm not sure if my decisions are good ones or bad. I'm obviously very young and don't have a great deal of life experience. Therefore, I'm hoping to get some opinions and views on this topic of having a girlfriend at this age and going out and partying.

Many thanks,

Aaron

Personally, I like the view from the back. lulz

This thread reminds me of the popular aphorism: You lose money by chasing women. You don't lose women by chasing money. Vice versa for the female entrepreneur.

That said, most millionaires are entrepreneurs, and most millionaire entrepreneurs are married. I believe it's like 85% - 90%.

The wrong romantic partner can hold you back years, and maybe even a lifetime.

The right romantic partner can lift you and push you towards heights you never even dreamed.

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
The thing is, women will truly be after a guy if he's got a thing going (especially your fastlane), they won't admit it but they do. So if you are working on your fastlane, you have a purpose and if one thing women are attracted by besides confidence is purpose.

The truth is, I know women come and go but you shouldn't abstain from a woman's company or love just because you think business is more important. It's not, people are.

I just don't understand all this bullshit about self-sacrifice and new-age entrepreneurial martyrdom people seem to want to go through. You don't have to be depressed and lonely to work on your goals and succeed. That's complete bs. Okay, just don't F*cking spend all your time with your girlfriend if you feel she is a distraction and tell her that too! Just go after a girl that is at least neutral with your goals.

Word of advice, choose something, ANY dream and go after it. It doesn't matter, you'll readjust on the road. But let people come and go along for the ride, that way when you finally make it or if you die at least there will be someone to write about you :p

Duane

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 23, 2015
Lakeland FL
I'm also 21, great age to get started.. There are women with a success based mindset, but where you probably won't find them are at parties/clubs etc. Models by Mark Manson, great book and although it's a book about getting better with women, one big thing he talks about is that the environment you put yourself in will change the type of girls you meet. What I mean by that is if you go to parties and meet girls, you'll prolly end up meeting the party girl types that don't have huge aspiring goals. Success based non traditional people are rare to find in these days, but there are great networking events that you can go to. You have to think to yourself, what are some social environments I can go to where high caliber people with huge dreams and aspirations go. If you like to party, then party it up, just don't go to them looking to find a committed relationship.

I can relate to you with the Netflix thing, I dated one girl for over a year and at first, she was kind of flowing through life, watching netflix all day and doing nothing. I found myself getting bored of watching Netflix, so I got off my a$$ and told her lets go do something. If she wants to just stay at home and watch Netflix, then she prolly isn't the one for you, but 9/10 they would much rather be out doing stuff. YOU just have to be the one to lead her on those adventures to those fun things.

Another thing I want to point out is you don't have to find a girl that is already killing it, you could find a girl that wants to kill it, but needs that motivator. If she genuinely wants to do something with her life and she sees you killing it, she can change and be inspired by you and start taking action on things. Me personally, my girl doesn't have to want to own her own business, she just has to have dreams and have a desire to pursue them. No I don't mean a desk job, I'm talking something that has an impact on the world in its own way, like being an amazing teacher. You will definitely meet a lot of girls that genuinely want success, but they just haven't met that person in their life that will inspire them to put Netflix down and go pursue their dreams.

Blue1214

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
368%
Jun 26, 2014
Aquire money,
then aquire girl.

Any girl worth your time will let you do your thing and any girl holding you back is not worth the time.

Of course if you find someone right along the way that is great, but don't waste time and energy looking for a girl in my opinion. At least not when you have other priorities.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Awesome comments from everyone! Love hearing your views on the subject.

@Ubermensch Beautiful.

@Newpollz 'shouldn't abstain from a woman's company or love just because you think business is more important'. I like this.

@Duane I reason with what you're saying about the specific events and areas. I've always known that the club environment is pretty shitty when it comes to 'quality' but the 'easy' part is what gets me sometimes. However with what you mentioned I'm thinking of trying out some events and just getting stuck in and meet some like minded people.

The Grind

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Oct 17, 2014
I've actually heard millionaires say " Just wait until your 30's so that your sex drive will be down a bit and you can actually focus on something ".

EarlChanges

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 30, 2015
Philippines
I'm obviously very young and don't have a great deal of life experience.
Aaron

Hey man I'm 22. But there's a 12-year old Kid in Shark Tank called Mo's Bows making millions already. So for the record, your not very young, your just in the statiscally right age to start. (MJ started at 22).

My advice is to try and open up your tunnel vision to an Entpreneur's mindset w/ this Tips:
- Read The FastLane Millionaire and other good business books
- Try to visit meetups, startup accelerator events instead of attending a Party again (to help you get started what pitching is,investment, etc)
- Watch videos on Youtube that can help refine your ideas (Shark Tank, TedTalks, MJ's Rants)

Finally, don't try to hard on finding that girlfriend w/ the same mindset/drive as you.
Because it will show up eventually, especially when your attending startup events.
You said you like socializing, put it to good use because it would be easy for you
to Network with fellow Entrepreneurs there and soon find your next Ex-Wife ;)

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
most people that say they learn a lot by staying in are trying to rationalize their introversion and video game obsession.

you're pulling the cart before the horse.

It's like.. you're trying to say that getting a girl and going out and partying is going to slow your millionaire mind set down... But.. the funny thing is, you probably don't have a millionaire mind set yet.

What I'm trying to say here is you're bringing up stuff that shouldn't phase or disrupt you, but somehow creating a dialogue that it will slow you down.... I'm not sure how what you're saying makes any sense, nor how you're trying to rationalize it.

Here the questions:
1) Can you be successful by having friends and having girlfriends?
Yes
2) Can partying hold you back?
Yes, anything in excess can
3) Do you need a girlfriend?
No
Do you want to get laid and not be a loser?
Yes (you can do this without a girlfriend of course, but might be hard for you given your introversion)
4) Do you need friends?
Yes
5) Will partying help you meet new people, develop new relationships?
Yes

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Since you asked our opinions on random sex and parties. I think that lifestyle is pretty immature and almost exclusively left to the stereotypical douchebag melennials.

About a girlfriend... It doesn't sound like you should subject a woman worth having to your lifestyle. The fact that you put relationships in parentheses next to sex as if they are the same thing means you don't have that all figured out either.

My advice... Cut the social butterfly crap, pull your head out of your a$$ and get something done. You'll be glad you did. Until then keep your job.

Hello everyone!

As the title suggests this post is going to be about sex (relationships) and partying. However, I'm going to specifically be relating it to my age: 21.

Quick about:

My mind switch:

What I want to know:

Many thanks,

Aaron

Last edited:

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
I was in your same position and carried the mindset up until a year ago. (I'm now 27)

A year ago is when I finally launched my first successful product and I Completely attribute it to settling down and focusing.

I could've been successful/more successful if I spent my earlier years more focused.

Would I take it back and do it again? That's a hard question I don't know. The memories I have from everything are amazing.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Where you find them is more then likely who they are.

- Didn't find that cool successful girl at a house party playing beer pong?
- No solid girls with their life together in the nightclub doing shots?

No shit.

Want a solid girl with her stuff together - be a solid guy with your life together. As a guy you have to be able to lead and if you don't have it already you can't expect to deserve a girl who does. Places to look for such a girl - library, business meet ups, dancing class, yoga (maybe), running a small business.

Get out of the party scene and you will see things a lot clearer.

Lavi Fletcher

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 2, 2015
Sydney
I'm not a fan of partying. Not a fan of drinking either.

Luckily you don't need either to get girls.

In regards to wanting a girlfriend, if you really want to be intimate with someone past sex, just date casually and find a girl who is after the same thing but doesn't want to become serious. At the moment just hustle and later on (once you're established, in several years, etc) you can get more serious, they're [girls] honestly not the effort at the moment, and this is coming from someone 3 years younger than you.

Last edited:

Hassen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Mar 13, 2015
I'm a 21 years old girl and recently chasing a guy, who is so busy with work that I haven't seen him for almost 2 months now.
I would have turned to someone else if I had more than about half a day free time from work and entrepreneurship stuff every week, which I spend catching up with my girl friends anyway.

You know what, just get a dog. A dog might not be able to drink with you but snuggles just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hello everyone!

As the title suggests this post is going to be about relationships and partying. However, I'm going to specifically be relating it to my age: 21.

Quick about:

My mind switch:

What I want to know:

Many thanks,

Aaron

My wife isn't building a Fastlane business. She doesn't care about being an entrepreneur, and most of the time she doesn't know what I'm doing at all. She knows I have money sometimes and I'm broke sometimes.

What's awesome about her is that she's known this for 5 years, and still supported me every step of the way, even as a girlfriend. I told her upfront "I'm gonna be very wealthy someday and I won't stop until I get there, and if you stick with me that's what you get too."

There's been times when I thought I might have to go my own way for the sake of getting things done, but in the end I didn't and it was always the best decision. Now she works a 9-5 and enjoys her schedule. She knows what's expected of her from work, and knows she gets to quit at the end of the day. She also knows this moves us closer to our goals every day.

Her working 9-5 is what allows me to F*ck shit up in business and pick myself up again time after time. TBH I probably would have given up by now if someone didn't show results sooner than this. Without her support there's no way I would have made it through depressive moments where I really wanted to quit.

My first wife...now that's a different story. This emoji pretty much sums it up: :vamp:

I never tasted success at all with my first wife. I was 22 when we married and she only enjoyed 2 things:

1. Partying
2. Ruining my life

With my current wife I've done things I never dreamed I could do, and together, even though she's not an entrepreneur, we're building the life we want.

Fastlane = Freedom

So it doesn't really matter if the woman / man you're with isn't an entrepreneur as long as they understand freedom, what they want from life, and how they're going to get it. It's also important that they support you in getting what you want also.

Anyway, neither of us have ever been big on partying.

Drinking dulls the mind and the senses.

To catch opportunity you gotta think and act quick.

Partying tends to slow people down.

On the other hand, we do enjoy drinks from time to time. It's not like there's no room to live. But when push comes to shove you gotta be able to grind when it's go time.

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm a 21 years old girl and recently chasing a guy, who is so busy with work that I haven't seen him for almost 2 months now.
I would have turned to someone else if I had more than about half a day free time from work and entrepreneurship stuff every week, which I spend catching up with my girl friends anyway.

You know what, just get a dog. A dog might not be able to drink with you but snuggles just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please OP, do NOT get a dog. Animals are more time consuming than humans since the dependancy. And should be considered to have. Properly. Just small side note.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
21 year old here in a 5 year relationship and with a decent sized business.

We live together and usually watch more than 10 TV episodes a week (Shark tank is on the rotation tho :p ).

We do random afternoon naps.

We have moved to a different city, and we are now living 15 minutes away, and you know what? I was much more productive back then.

We watched the TV-shows during dinner and sometimes lunch time, afternoon naps were actually a great way to, after it, get productive in the usually semi-dead 6 to 9 pm time. Now, we have to spend weekends/nights on someplace other than "home", we have to schedule dinner and loose time moving around. When you're living together, if you're working and she's working or doing something else in the same room/house, productive time is still "together time", we still go to the movies and do other stuff, but the "let's hangout for some hour or two" almost everyday doesn't happen anymore.

My girlfriend is not on a "fastlane" route, tho she understands it, and supports me, I could never ask or expect this from her, being an entrepeneur is a high enough risk for you, let alone bringing others with it.

What your actually talking about, is the dating proccess, and yes, that can be somehow time consuming, tho I haven't "dated" in my 20's, spending nights/afternoons/weekends on somebody else's place or having to "make talk", I can see how the time gets wasted quickly.

The thing is, after the dating process, if you find a good partner, it will become your rock, your supporter, you won't see it as time wasted but as something that actually makes you better and improves what you actually make with the rest of your time.

I'd rather spend 2 to 3 hours a day with my girlfriend and go to bed early than going out trying to "get some" until late night, good luck being productive the next morning/day.

Still, I'd focus on what I'm doing in the time I am working or supposed to be working rather than trying to make decision based on adding more working time to the day.

Last edited:
G

GuestUser140

Since you asked our opinions on random sex and parties. I think that lifestyle is pretty immature and almost exclusively left to the stereotypical douchebag melennials.

About a girlfriend... It doesn't sound like you should subject a woman worth having to your lifestyle. The fact that you put relationships in parentheses next to sex as if they are the same thing means you don't have that all figured out either.

My advice... Cut the social butterfly crap, pull your head out of your a$$ and get something done. You'll be glad you did. Until then keep your job.
Valuable. Listen to this man.

You lost me there.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Your personal preferences do not need to interfere with your business life. It is all in how you manage it.

btw... alcohol is a drug. Not that I care if people use drugs or alcohol but at least you should see it like it is.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
My wife isn't building a Fastlane business. She doesn't care about being an entrepreneur, and most of the time she doesn't know what I'm doing at all. She knows I have money sometimes and I'm broke sometimes.

What's awesome about her is that she's known this for 5 years, and still supported me every step of the way, even as a girlfriend. I told her upfront "I'm gonna be very wealthy someday and I won't stop until I get there, and if you stick with me that's what you get too."

There's been times when I thought I might have to go my own way for the sake of getting things done, but in the end I didn't and it was always the best decision. Now she works a 9-5 and enjoys her schedule. She knows what's expected of her from work, and knows she gets to quit at the end of the day. She also knows this moves us closer to our goals every day.

TBH I probably would have given up by now if someone didn't show results sooner than this. Without her support there's no way I would have made it through depressive moments where I really wanted to quit.

So it doesn't really matter if the woman / man you're with isn't an entrepreneur as long as they understand freedom, what they want from life, and how they're going to get it. It's also important that they support you in getting what you want also.

Anyway, neither of us have ever been big on partying.

Drinking dulls the mind and the senses.

To catch opportunity you gotta think and act quick.

Partying tends to slow people down.

On the other hand, we do enjoy drinks from time to time. It's not like there's no room to live. But when push comes to shove you gotta be able to grind when it's go time.

This, this is what you should be looking for and it's very similar to what kind of relationship I have.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
The thing is, women will truly be after a guy if he's got a thing going (especially your fastlane), they won't admit it but they do
Most partners (male or female) can't mentally deal with the fastlane way of thinking. They may not realize this though.

Newpollz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
Most partners (male or female) can't mentally deal with the fastlane way of thinking. They may not realize this though.

What I meant was that you having "your thing going" makes you attractive to the opposite sex, not that they will want to share or accept your lifestyle.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
What I meant was that you having "your thing going" makes you attractive to the opposite sex, not that they will want to share or accept your lifestyle.
Yep. I understood what you meant. Just adding my 2 cents. :)

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I can honestly say that I have never met a girl in a bar.

I can honestly say that I can count how many times I've been to a bar over the past five years.

Nothing wrecks the gains you make in the gym like drinking excessively.

Partying... why are we partying? What have we achieved that warrants a celebration?

People chasing some kind of sense of fulfillment and achievement by partying find hangovers in the end.

Experiment with delayed gratification. Millennials these days are trained to get their enjoyable years of life in early.

In college, you only have to worry about studying and having fun. You party every weekend, as if you've made it, as if you've accomplished something worthy of such letting loose.

Then you graduate into a life of working a wack job, with coworkers who you would not include in your life if your need for money didn't force you to fraternize with them.

I remember how it felt to stay in on nights that friends of mine went out with their friends. I spent those same nights building call lists, building a career that any 30 year old would kill for.

Lulz at people going to the club tonight and blowing their rent money "makin' it rain," poppin' bottles and pretending to be something they're not.

Pretending to be me, pretending to be the guy who put in 40,000 hours towards creating revenue in business to business transactions, the guy with a clear $HOT at the Forbes list.

I hope the masses continue to herd themselves into a night clubs around the world, continue to drink themselves stupid, and continue to dance the night away... dancing to the music produced by artists living in the fast lane, mindlessly, drunkenly, non-hustlingly and unproductively enjoyed by slow lane sheeple everywhere.

While they're raising their hands like they just don't care, I'm working.

While they're going out to corporate functions with coworkers... I'm working.

If I'm going out, I'm going out with one of my bankers, or someone close enough to me to appreciate whatever success we're celebrating that night

Who needs slow lane friends when you have Eminem spittin' "Fire Line" loud as heck in your Dre Beats? Volume turned all the f*ck up, concentration 100,000% focused on the actions necessary to get this CEO to sign on the dotted line.

It's like one of my fast lane brothers says: Shoutout to the Sundays.

Shout out to the Sundays.

Shout out to the Sundays, when I woke up at 4:30am, greeting the morning with push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and an iron will to pull myself up from my own bootstraps.

Shout out to the Sundays that I spent preparing for my favorite day of the week: Monday.

Shout out to the Sundays that began all of the weeks.

Shout out to the weeks that I spent broke.

Shout out to the weeks that I spent sleeping in my car, homeless, as a teenager, because I refused to accept my parents' "go to college or else lose our support" bullshit ultimatum.

Shout out to every day of my life for the past seven years that I have spent as a self-employed guy, learning to provide value.

Shout out to all of the nights that I spent drinking protein shakes instead of cocktails.

Shout out to every fast laner out there that gets out there every day and hustles.

Shout out to all of the $tone cold hustlers focused on the kill.

Shout out to those who conquer their problems with sobriety, not liquor and meaningless sex.

Shout out to everyone out there like me, because that's why I come here, because everyone else out there doesn't get it; because everyone else out cares more about the local whatever sports team than their own family's financial future.

Shout out to getting so lost in your hustle - and so locked in on the goal - that all of sudden, everything just clicks, and it happens, and you win, and you $TUNT on all those stupid F*cks out there partying.

Lavi Fletcher

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 2, 2015
Sydney
I can honestly say that I have never met a girl in a bar.

I can honestly say that I can count how many times I've been to a bar over the past five years.

Nothing wrecks the gains you make in the gym like drinking excessively.

Partying... why are we partying? What have we achieved that warrants a celebration?

People chasing some kind of sense of fulfillment and achievement by partying find hangovers in the end.

Experiment with delayed gratification. Millennials these days are trained to get their enjoyable years of life in early.

In college, you only have to worry about studying and having fun. You party every weekend, as if you've made it, as if you've accomplished something worthy of such letting loose.

Then you graduate into a life of working a wack job, with coworkers who you would not include in your life if your need for money didn't force you to fraternize with them.

I remember how it felt to stay in on nights that friends of mine went out with their friends. I spent those same nights building call lists, building a career that any 30 year old would kill for.

Lulz at people going to the club tonight and blowing their rent money "makin' it rain," poppin' bottles and pretending to be something they're not.

Pretending to be me, pretending to be the guy who put in 40,000 hours towards creating revenue in business to business transactions, the guy with a clear $HOT at the Forbes list.

I hope the masses continue to herd themselves into a night clubs around the world, continue to drink themselves stupid, and continue to dance the night away... dancing to the music produced by artists living in the fast lane, mindlessly, drunkenly, non-hustlingly and unproductively enjoyed by slow lane sheeple everywhere.

While they're raising their hands like they just don't care, I'm working.

While they're going out to corporate functions with coworkers... I'm working.

If I'm going out, I'm going out with one of my bankers, or someone close enough to me to appreciate whatever success we're celebrating that night

Who needs slow lane friends when you have Eminem spittin' "Fire Line" loud as heck in your Dre Beats? Volume turned all the f*ck up, concentration 100,000% focused on the actions necessary to get this CEO to sign on the dotted line.

It's like one of my fast lane brothers says: Shoutout to the Sundays.

Shout out to the Sundays.

Shout out to the Sundays, when I woke up at 4:30am, greeting the morning with push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and an iron will to pull myself up from my own bootstraps.

Shout out to the Sundays that I spent preparing for my favorite day of the week: Monday.

Shout out to the Sundays that began all of the weeks.

Shout out to the weeks that I spent broke.

Shout out to the weeks that I spent sleeping in my car, homeless, as a teenager, because I refused to accept my parents' "go to college or else lose our support" bullshit ultimatum.

Shout out to every day of my life for the past seven years that I have spent as a self-employed guy, learning to provide value.

Shout out to all of the nights that I spent drinking protein shakes instead of cocktails.

Shout out to every fast laner out there that gets out there every day and hustles.

Shout out to all of the $tone cold hustlers focused on the kill.

Shout out to those who conquer their problems with sobriety, not liquor and meaningless sex.

Shout out to everyone out there like me, because that's why I come here, because everyone else out there doesn't get it; because everyone else out cares more about the local whatever sports team than their own family's financial future.

Shout out to getting so lost in your hustle - and so locked in on the goal - that all of sudden, everything just clicks, and it happens, and you win, and you $TUNT on all those stupid F*cks out there partying.

Bruh at my age (18) no one thinks like this and it's good to see that despite differences in attitudes, opinions, etc we still share the same ideals in regards to life. Honestly, I had the view of the fastlane before I read the book or even knew about the book for that matter.

I honestly don't understand people with so funny memes xddd!!! of like "when you start crying cause u broke after a weekend of partying" like wtf why you partying why you not working to not be broke anymore so you can party later in life. The highlights in so many dumbfucks' life are their college years and then are jealous of other "lucky" people.

When I was younger, I had a really bad attitude towards people who just wanted to get a good job, get married, have kids then die, but as I grew older, I understood that not everyone can share your view and that there's nothing wrong with that. However, I get really bitter when I'm reminded that people think like that especially since I went to a "smart" school where everyone wants to be a doctor, lawyer or engineer.

F*cken hell

G

Guest34764

Having money In your bank account should suffice for sex and partying.

Who needs sex and partying when you're In the early stages of your life making a living for yourself?

I can't really speak for everyone, but I'm sure If you're having sex and partying a lot you're most likely not making money.

Every day I go to High school I laugh my a$$ off from hearing that _____ had sex with _______.

The type of conversations that people get into is hilarious and you'd be surprised how open teenagers are talking about it.

The real funny part Is when they're In their 20s and working at the local McDonalds.

Do you know how to stop a teenager from talking about sex In Highschool?

Say the word "money".They're like god damn zombies man.

Poor, poor zombies who will never taste the sweet taste of money.

I'm ranting at this point but

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To keep It kinda relevant to the OP post.Who the F*ck cares about this when you're making some goddamn money?Sex can come later when you've settled down In life on your sweet yacht.Choke the chicken every day If you have too.Also, this whole post only applies to you If you're not already making thousands.If you are then have as much sex and partying you want, but keep the money flowing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.