The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sex! Partying?! What's your view?

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
Get a vasectomy, party and go have fun.

You're 21. Enjoy it. There's more to life than just making money.

That aside ... who ever said the two ideas were incompatible ...?

Why pick when you can do both ...?

It's all about balance.
BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE. Yes.
Some guys want to get into business to get rich to get girls. Bad idea. Get rich to build the lifestyle you want. Here's my advice:
If you want to get good at something you have to only focus on one thing at a time. If you want to get good with girls, then take two months and go out and only focus on getting girls. After that, put girls aside or get a gf and only focus on business for 6 months. Oscillate whichever you feel is a higher priority. Eventually you can learn to balance both.

My story. I'm 23. Went to engineering school in a small shitty town from age 18-22. Barely partied. Towards the end of school I slept with a handful of girls, had a gf. I felt like I was missing out. In your 20's you should be having sex.
Towards the end of junior year I got into PUA (I know you hate this MJ lol). After school I moved to a party city and went out 5 nights a week (didn't drink much at all), 3 months straight. Friends and I would chase girls non stop. Pull them home from bars/the streets for one night stands. Sometimes I would sleep with a girl after knowing her for 10 minutes. Confidence soared through the roof. I achieved abundance with women. Was able to go up to any hot girl anywhere. People always tell me now that my eye contact is unwavering and intense. People gravitate towards me now because they can tell I'm killing it in all areas of life.
I didn't get anything done with business progress. I don't regret the experience I got, however.
I started working in another great city. Partied a lot until I got sick from going out too much, literally. Realized that chasing girls is a low return of investment of time if you keep doing it consistently. I fulfilled that area of my life--put it aside. Now I want to immerse myself in business. I'm not doing business to get rich to get girls. I'm doing business to get the LIFESTYLE I WANT.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I hope the masses continue to herd themselves into a night clubs around the world, continue to drink themselves stupid, and continue to dance the night away... dancing to the music produced by artists living in the fast lane, mindlessly, drunkenly, non-hustlingly and unproductively enjoyed by slow lane sheeple everywhere.

I am of the honest belief that night clubs are horrible... for like 95% of guys.

Guys spend $20+ cover to get into a crowded club full of dudes just trying to score. They see a chick, get to dancing, buy her a $15 cocktail and then try to get her home with him and are always shocked and pissed off when she says no.

Come on, that girl isn't there for the express purpose of getting laid: she's there to dance the pressures of her 9-5 away and get showered with free drinks from thirsty males, and, maybe if she's lucky (and in the mood), an attractive dude will start hitting on her and she'll go home with him.

Girls are 100% okay with going home after the club, and not going with a dude. No wonder lots of girls love nightclubs! They pay a lower (or no) cover, they get free drinks, and they dance to their hearts content. Too bad most dudes don't think that way and end up going home with blue balls.

Even for said attractive dude, it's often too much work that could be better spent just spending the day talking to girls as you're out and about, adding numbers as you get them. It's just more efficient that way. And if you can pull girls at a club, you can pull girls anywhere.

Don't waste your time at night clubs. There's better ways to spend your Friday night.

EN_VY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Sep 28, 2012
Houston
It's all about balance. I met a guy reaching his 50's that tell me stories about how wild he was and how many women he banged back in his days... And now what? He's barely making ends meet.. He was the man back in the days, but now what? I can tell by his expression that he wishes he would have made better decisions. Yeah you;re 21, enjoy yourself,but if you really want to be financially successful, remember time flies.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Aaron W said:
I'm 21 and basically trying to pull in to a successful life as early as I can. I have had past relationships and have had a decent amount of 'fun' with other females--so I'm not lacking in that department *wink*.

You lost me there.

Basically I'm working on making the lifestyle I want. Other than that I got abundance with girls and could easily pull every weekend.

Otherwise its cool to hear everyone's opinion. Most points made I already knew and was very aware of, but either way its great to hear what people are thinking about the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
You should have fun while you're young.
Maybe it's a coincidence, but all the guys I know that are screwing around and call themselves pua or players, are worthless at all other important fields in their lives and are totally lacking disciplin.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G800F met Tapatalk

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Otherwise its cool to hear everyone's opinion. Most points made I already knew and was very aware of, but either way its great to hear what people are thinking about the subject.
It was easy to see that your original post was intended more as a boast than a request for info. :)

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Even for said attractive dude, it's often too much work that could be better spent just spending the day talking to girls as you're out and about, adding numbers as you get them. It's just more efficient that way. And if you can pull girls at a club, you can pull girls anywhere.

Funny you mention this, because I've met more girls grinding in the middle of the day in the last week, than at any club or bar ever.

They're not drunk, not dancing, not surrounded by stuck up friends...

They're just working. Bored. Waiting for someone interesting to come along and bring purpose to their day.

I'm not out looking for girls, but they're out there.

It's a lot easier to stand out from all the d-bags and fakes when it's just you, her, and an empty business at 2:30 pm...

At the club everyone tells what they do.

"I'm a doctor."
"I'm a lawyer."
"I'm a digital mogal."

blah blah blah.

Same old shit every time.

But what about the guy who shows up on the slowest part of Wednesday and proves he's the real deal...makes her smile.

He's not there to pick her up, or to make up bullshit stories.

Just there for raw business, because he's someone powerful. Someone important. Someone out doing something.

The smart ones take notice.

The rest you probably don't want anyway.

Last edited:

Andrew Ward

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 29, 2015
Birmingham, UK
I met my Fiancé through an activity of share interest (Tricking/gymnastics/martial arts). I think this helped a lot with our compatibility from a mindset/values perspective. Maybe you could explore doing the same?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
This is just my opinion. I feel basically at the age of 21 it's really about pleasure & and socializing. It has nothing to do with becoming successful. It's something which sidetracks you from becoming successful. Most women and men at that age aren't mature enough to understand themselves, alone have a healthy relationship.

While I believe some younger people can be wise for their age, there's just as many who are not on the right track for healthy long term relationship, success, and wealth. Everything I know about family dynamics, healing, inner wounds, triggers, fears, etc., I can't see it being an advantage at your age to believe a woman will be a good investment. Women especially are emotional, changing their mind all the time, drama queens, and still have to learn in their twenties. I know woman in their thirty and forties and above you are still in that stage.

What you're probably looking for is an alpha woman, who has the same mindset, supportive, nurturing, a life long learner, self-disciplined, and whole and complete and takes good care of herself. Independent and Interdependent. Those ones are a breed of their own.

When it comes to sexuality and money, what do they both have in common? They're both about creativity, receiving, giving, power, and the life force. Abundance, and sure a millionaire and billionaire are tapping into the Feminine and masculine energy and supporting one another. Both have shed all the fear, programming, trust one another, confident, and believe in one another to create the life they desire to live.

MatthewPL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 5, 2015
Poland, Poznan
Let me quote Arnold Schwarzenegger:
" And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life of course, but when you're out there, partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard, someone is getting smarter, and someone is winning; just remember that. Now if you want to win, there's absolutely no way around hard, hard work."
Think about it.

Andrewski

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Mar 21, 2015
If you knew you were going to die tomorrow would you be focused on your fastlane business or would you be spending time with your friends, doing fun stuff, having a night out and if you meet a nice girl having sex with her.

You only live once, do what you enjoy.

GrayCode

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
399%
Nov 23, 2015
Aquire money,
then aquire girl.

Any girl worth your time will let you do your thing and any girl holding you back is not worth the time.

Of course if you find someone right along the way that is great, but don't waste time and energy looking for a girl in my opinion. At least not when you have other priorities.
@AtlaS.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
If you knew you were going to die tomorrow would you be focused on your fastlane business or would you be spending time with your friends, doing fun stuff, having a night out and if you meet a nice girl having sex with her.

You only live once, do what you enjoy.

That's a whole different topic really and I think that mind set is a major issue with today's millennials; they all live life as if they're going to die tomorrow. Instead they should be looking more at a lifestyle for their future, they will most likely be around for 80 years. Sure this may have worked a few hundred years ago but society is not really that medieval any more, so I'm not expecting to get an arrow to the face whilst going to the grocery store.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I wasted a lot of time in my 20s, needlessly. Not by partying, but by doing my own version of time-wasting activities. I'm now 41, and am learning how to really live now.

In the end, all we have is time, and the more of it you waste, the more regret you'll have.

My recommendation? Find better friends - friends that like to have fun, but that are also pursuing things in life that are worth while. Along that path, there will be some much more worth-while women.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
Do what you want.

It doesn't matter what any of us think.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
they will most likely be around for 80 years
Most likely by a slim margin. What are the overall odds? 50% Odds are probably less outside of North America/ Western Europe

I've known too many people who have died in their 20's and 30's to act as if it's even close to a sure thing.

relevant quote:

in-the-end-its-not-the-years-in-your-life-that-count-its-the-life-in-your-years-quote-1.jpg

Live the life that makes YOU happy. I'm not saying people should piss their lives away. Although I wouldn't trade my memories for millions. I'm just saying the great thing about living is you get to decide how to spend your days.

I've decided to be sober since Nov 1st and right now I wouldn't trade my energy and level of productivity for a drink.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
You know what I love?

I love many things.

I love this forum.

I love party music, even though I refrain from partying often. So... party music below!

I also love sales lessons from billionaires:

Many people compare sales to the dating world.

Somewhat humorously, Cuban aids to this perception with his opening line in the video: I want this to sink in on you - very, very hard... so it just reverberates... through your whole body...

This short video is a lesson in closing, one that every closer should remember. The goal of the sales meeting is to get the close, to get the customer to sign on the dotted line, to get them to release that damn purchase order and let the money start flyin'!

Sometimes, we forget that, because we get all caught up in our "pitch," on how awesome our product performs, about all of the titillating (to us) features crawling in industry jargon.

Cuban continues...

You had a chance to close, didn't you? Instead, you diverted all of your attention...

This little guppy then interrupts the self-made billionaire ballin' a$$ beast of a $HARK, which is great, because we get to hear even more wisdom from Mark.

Your job is to sell, and take your business to the next level. You just taught all of America one of the biggest mistakes salespeople make. When you have a deal in front of you, you should just shut up and take the deal.

The other shark (no fan of Cuban's), Robert Herjavec, agrees with a Hallelujah! Kevin O'leary, aka Mr. Wonderful, aka a potential Ayn Rand robot(!) @

I have been studying my sales call recordings lately, to make sure I intimately understand my prospects, clients, strategic partners, etc @Omega That is knowing thyself, and knowing the enemy, which ensures safety in 100 battles (Sun-Tzu).

In all of my calls, I see that I can focus even more on the close, and shut up a whole lot more. I have two ears and one mouth. That has to be a sign. LOL

Side note:

It was easy to see that your original post was intended more as a boast than a request for info. :)

Such incisiveness coupled with conciseness - like a Ninja with a sword with the words, wielding words without an "s" at the start of the word.

Anyway.

You gotta be closing all the time. That's basically the lesson of life. You have to be closing on what you want, all the time. Like @Andy Black posted in @jockinbox 's sales AMA thread: We're all salespeople. If you're in a relationship, that's sales. Try not providing value in a relationship and see how long you last. If you have children (which I don't), that's sales. You have to close them on eating their vegetables, doing their chores and their homework.

You have to be closing all you want. A perfect life won't just build itself around yourself. You have to put the Lego set together yourself, and it doesn't come with an instruction manual.

You have The Millionaire Fastlane , and MJ DeMarco's philosophy, which includes a general breakdown of success in business, and the fundamental prerequisites, characteristics and details that ordain the end result.

You have books like Robert Greene's, which allow you to deal with highly political and competitive environments. You might not have such considerations if you have an online business. However, if your business requires that you communicate with dozens or even of hundreds of people per week, you likely need this ammunition, and the skills to use the ammo.

Anyway, where am I going with this?

Mark Cuban teaches a lesson, a lesson we should learn about a guy who actually has the money and the lifestyle. He is an example of what can happen when you're focused on sales and closing in such a way.

How does that relate to this thread? Because every night, people go to clubs and bars to hear music from fast lane artists whose fast lane life style is almost wholly supported by the slow lane class.

Lots of drunk idiots ordering Patron shots and can't pay their rent. Morons everywhere going to strip clubs, and don't have much money in the bank.

All the while, Rihanna's got money on her mind... so much money that she can throw it up, throw it up...

And that, is the irony. That is the difference between the people I respect on this forum. These are the people who can appreciate that I'm listening to Rihanna, I'm not in a club, I'm in front of my laptop, building a call list, planning out the next day... 'cause "all I see is signs, all I see is dollar signs..."

And when I close these deals...

B***h better have my money!!!

Last edited:

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
You know what I love?

I love many things.

I love this forum.

I love party music, even though I refrain from partying often. So... party music below!

I also love sales lessons from billionaires:

Many people compare sales to the dating world.

Somewhat humorously, Cuban aids to this perception with his opening line in the video: I this to sink in on you - very, very hard... so it just reverberates... through your whole body...

This short video is a lesson in closing, one that every closer should remember. The goal of the sales meeting is to get the close, to get the customer to sign on the dotted line, to get them to release that damn purchase order and let the money start flyin'!

Sometimes, we forget that, because we get all caught up in our "pitch," on how awesome our product performs, about all of the titillating (to us) features crawling in industry jargon.

Cuban continues...

You had a chance to close, didn't you? Instead, you diverted all of your attention...

This little guppy then interrupts the self-made billionaire ballin' a$$ beast of a $HARK, which is great, because we get to hear even more wisdom from Mark.

Your job is to sell, and take your business to the next level. You just taught all of America one of the biggest mistakes salespeople make. When you have a deal in front of you, you should just shut up and take the deal.

The other shark (no fan of Cuban's), Robert Herjavec, agrees with a Hallelujah! Kevin O'leary, aka Mr. Wonderful, aka a potential Ayn Rand robot(!) @

I have been studying my sales call recordings lately, to make sure I intimately understand my prospects, clients, strategic partners, etc @Omega That is knowing thyself, and knowing the enemy, which ensures safety in 100 battles (Sun-Tzu).

In all of my calls, I see that I can focus even more on the close, and shut up a whole lot more. I have two ears and one mouth. That has to be a sign. LOL

Side note:

Such incisiveness coupled with conciseness - like a Ninja with a sword with the words, wielding words without an "s" at the start of the word.

Anyway.

You gotta be closing all the time. That's basically the lesson of life. You have to be closing on what you want, all the time. Like @Andy Black posted in @jockinbox 's sales AMA thread: We're all salespeople. If you're in a relationship, that's sales. Try not providing value in a relationship and see how long you last. If you have children (which I don't), that's sales. You have to close them on eating their vegetables, doing their chores and their homework.

You have to be closing all you want. A perfect life won't just build itself around yourself. You have to put the Lego set together yourself, and it doesn't come with an instruction manual.

You have The Millionaire Fastlane , and MJ DeMarco's philosophy, which includes a general breakdown of success in business, and the fundamental prerequisites, characteristics and details that ordain the end result.

You have books like Robert Greene's, which allow you to deal with highly political and competitive environments. You might not have such considerations if you have an online business. However, if your business requires that you communicate with dozens or even of hundreds of people per week, you likely need this ammunition, and the skills to use the ammo.

Anyway, where am I going with this?

Mark Cuban teaches a lesson, a lesson we should learn about a guy who actually has the money and the lifestyle. He is an example of what can happen when you're focused on sales and closing in such a way.

How does that relate to this thread? Because every night, people go to clubs and bars to hear music from fast lane artists whose fast lane life style is almost wholly supported by the slow lane class.

Lots of drunk idiots ordering Patron shots and can't pay their rent. Morons everywhere going to strip clubs, and don't have much money in the bank.

All the while, Rihanna's got money on her mind... so much money that she can throw it up, throw it up...

And that, is the irony. That is the difference between the people I respect on this forum. These are the people who can appreciate that I'm listening to Rihanna, I'm not in a club, I'm in front of my laptop, building a call list, planning out the next day... 'cause "all I see is signs, all I see is dollar signs..."

And when I close these deals...

B***h better have my money!!!

Epic.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
I am of the honest belief that night clubs are horrible... for like 95% of guys.

I hate clubs and bars because of this.

With typical nightlife, you attribute your happiness and love life to randomness. Here's the typical process I've seen:

1. See cute girl.
  2. Approach. Hope she doesn't turn you down.
  3. If she turns you down, approach next girl. Eventually it will work with someone.
  4. Find out if this girl is compatible personality-wise. If not, then go back to step #1 and repeat.

Personally, I'm an introvert. I enjoy my own company - rather read a book, watch a movie, or browse thefastlane forum. If I had to put a percentage on the number of people I enjoy being around more than being alone, then that percentage would be 10%.

So I start off with a 10% chance of finding someone that I like talking to.

Now add to that that the person has to female and attractive.

Now add that I have to present myself in the right light in 10 seconds, or lose the opportunity to get to know if we're even good for each other.

I love being around people. Making them laugh, smile, and just giving them value. However, they have to be the right people.

So personally: clubs and bars are not the right place for me when meeting someone. They're an amazing place for going out with friends, or a girl you already have a thing with, however, they're an incredibly inefficient venue for finding someone you like.

Even though it's "not as cool" as picking girls up in a bar, I've found a lot better girls through a) friends -- since they are prequalified individuals that I enjoy being around; and b) dating sites -- even though they're frowned upon, they eliminate a lot of the randomness of a bar.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Even though it's "not as cool" as picking girls up in a bar, I've found a lot better girls through a) friends -- since they are prequalified individuals that I enjoy being around; and b) dating sites -- even though they're frowned upon, they eliminate a lot of the randomness of a bar.
I agree with this, online you really can eliminate the gems from the rocks. You have the time to do your research, see what they're about, you don't feel rushed into things, and you can really get a sense of women and men, just be observing and talking to different women and men. I think you really have no clue when you date offline. You're limited to your geographical area, maybe talk to a few people, and can't see how huge the differences are in personality types.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
I agree with this, online you really can eliminate the gems from the rocks. You have the time to do your research, see what they're about, you don't feel rushed into things, and you can really get a sense of women and men, just be observing and talking to different women and men. I think you really have no clue when you date offline. You're limited to your geographical area, maybe talk to a few people, and can't see how huge the differences are in personality types.

Plus I have more faith in online dating algorithms than in "I think she's cute."

These sites are nowhere near perfect yet, but are a nice option to have.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
get laid/party now = 40 hour work week later

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

youngtrep

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 30, 2013
Northeast USA
Frankly I think topics like these are just more procrastination and fear of taking action. It is easier to spend all your time worrying about how to be a better entrepreneur, making sure you have read every book and devoured all the content on this forum than it is to start and grow a successful endeavor. Seriously, if you get a girlfriend and have a great time boozing on Saturday nights that's great, if you don't that's great too, but you do not need validation to do so and dwelling on these topics is holding you back.

Life is about moderation. There is zero reason you can't have some fun and go out on the weekends, meet friends for a beer or just to hang out occasionally during the week etc. Some of the posts in this topic lean towards the cult of entrepreneurship. You do not have to be laser focused 100% of the time, foregoing any sense of enjoyment in life to achieve some made up definition of success. I love the business I created and yes I am constantly tinkering and improving, but I still work to live, not live to work.

Poookly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 9, 2015
I'm the same age as you and this reply is more to myself.

I love partying and one of the main motivation for me going fastlane is so I can spend my early years partying and traveling.

I also love girls and have devoted the past couple years to getting better with them.

But realize that there are phases to all of this.

I don't know if you know about RSDTyler or not, but he had a great video about Success.

Kinda tackles this.

As for girlfriends, I'm too high maintenance ;)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
A successful entrepreneur came to the forum yesterday.

He saw this thread on the front page of the forum.

He left and stopped by again today. He saw this thread on the front page of the forum.

He left again. He's not coming back this time.

::end of story::

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
A successful entrepreneur came to the forum yesterday.

He saw this thread on the front page of the forum.

He left and stopped by again today. He saw this thread on the front page of the forum.

He left again. He's not coming back this time.

::end of story::
Swing the mod hammer at it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!