The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to take your business to the next level? I'll coach you.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I'll wait to post my piece..... but in the meantime... I CO-SIGN THIS ...

Kung Fu Steve said:
"If you want to make a living -- don't sign up. If you want to design a life -- step up."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Racing Driver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 20, 2015
UK
If you have a feeling deep down in your guy that you KNOW you can't breathe without building a business. Or without providing a quality of life for your family that was better than you knew. You can't stand wasting one more day sitting around being a spectator to life -- then this is for you.

This is spot on. I've been feeling a lot of pain lately with the way I've acted and my results. I can't help but want to change things in my life and for my family. So I'm in!

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Okay, I'm going to be selfish and do more than just endorse this - I'm enrolled.

Too good to pass up.

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
It's not your circumstances in life that determine your outcomes. It's what you do with what happens to you -- that's what determines your destiny. If you want to make a living -- don't sign up. If you want to design a life -- step up.

If you have a feeling deep down in your guy that you KNOW you can't breathe without building a business. Or without providing a quality of life for your family that was better than you knew. You can't stand wasting one more day sitting around being a spectator to life -- then this is for you.

You're so right in so many ways. There was no doubt I wanted in, but wanted to make sure it would be something for me being the "wantrepreneur" who hasn't fully committed.

I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I joined in last night and will be looking forward to getting started. My work schedule consumes me on the days I work so hopefully the calls will sometimes land on days I'm not working.

SebPP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 12, 2018
Montreal, Canada
I was lurking the forum since a couple of months. Finally, I have decided today to join the community and to enroll in the Steve program both at the same time. I'm glad to be in!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
F*ck me.

I have been on stage all day the last two days and all of sudden I look at how many people signed up... so much for the 30 I said I was going to cap it at...

I'm honored and humbled by all of you guys who stepped up and gave me the opportunity to play with your brains. All I can promise you is as long as you do the work ahead -- I'll do everything in my power to get you where you want to be.

I've already been diving into most people's "homework" and starting to see some key patterns with the group. The best part is I've got some stuff that will blow your mind (and get you over some of the challenges).

Here's the deal: I do intend on turning this into a real business so I *do* actually have to cap this.

After the trial period I'll be bumping it up to 297/month. The ones who are in now, I'll give you the opportunity to be grandfathered in -- after you've received the results your after and had your freaking mind blown you'll be able to continue for the 197 price.

I'll leave it open for another day or two (I'm catching a flight to Miami in the morning for some stuff down there) but that'll give us the chance to catch any stragglers... but clearly I didn't charge enough haha :) -- I'm fine with that though. Like I said I want this available to everyone who's hungry.

I'm grateful for you. I'm excited to serve. And I can't wait to see everyone knock it out of the park this year!

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
Okay. I'm in as well.

After seeing who's in already I believe this will be the best investment since I got personal coaching for one year from Andy and Mike when they were doing a JV for Brendon Burchard's High-Performance Academy about three years ago. (These are the guys who build the platform Steve is using).

Really looking forward to taking my life to the next level.

NickC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jan 20, 2017
Chicago
f*ck me.

I have been on stage all day the last two days and all of sudden I look at how many people signed up... so much for the 30 I said I was going to cap it at...

I'm honored and humbled by all of you guys who stepped up and gave me the opportunity to play with your brains. All I can promise you is as long as you do the work ahead -- I'll do everything in my power to get you where you want to be.

I've already been diving into most people's "homework" and starting to see some key patterns with the group. The best part is I've got some stuff that will blow your mind (and get you over some of the challenges).

Here's the deal: I do intend on turning this into a real business so I *do* actually have to cap this.

After the trial period I'll be bumping it up to 297/month. The ones who are in now, I'll give you the opportunity to be grandfathered in -- after you've received the results your after and had your freaking mind blown you'll be able to continue for the 197 price.

I'll leave it open for another day or two (I'm catching a flight to Miami in the morning for some stuff down there) but that'll give us the chance to catch any stragglers... but clearly I didn't charge enough haha :) -- I'm fine with that though. Like I said I want this available to everyone who's hungry.

I'm grateful for you. I'm excited to serve. And I can't wait to see everyone knock it out of the park this year!

Hey Steve. I purchased into the group a few days ago. Ive only received an invoice via email. Has any actual content gone out yet? Thanks

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hey Steve. I purchased into the group a few days ago. Ive only received an invoice via email. Has any actual content gone out yet? Thanks

You should have received your membership login as well as an invite to the fb group. Check your spam but I'll take a look in a minute here

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Since it's just a pilot group it's only 30 people. Discord or Slack would be alright however they are terrible for layered comments. When I do a big launch in a month or two and put a few hundred people into the program -- Facebook is the only way to go.

It's not the greatest of course, but that's why the membership site is where all of the content is.

You'll get the schedule and everything via email. All the trainings will be inside the membership area. So really all the facebook group is for is basic announcements, questions on the material, daily check-ins, etc.
Sounds like you’ve already done a lot of research.

I had a Facebook group for people who bought my course. I found it distracting logging in, and that was the general consensus of others too.

I switched us to a Xenforo forum and prefer that it’s my platform, and ad free.

Engagement went down as it’s less “message-y”, but I can find and link to threads like I can in TFLF. I can re-categorise and re-organise as I go along.

I’m putting my monthly trainings into a section of the forum, and may eventually put my course into the forum too.

For me it seems a better platform to be on if my membership grows substantially, even if it’s a bit clunkier on mobile.

I believe Facebook have a Workplace version of Facebook groups. Might be worth checking out?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
f*ck me.

Love this post.

So many lessons in how and why this marketplace ad panned out the way it has...

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Okay, I'm going to be selfish and do more than just endorse this - I'm enrolled.

Too good to pass up.
Oh good God. You two as well? You're making me feel I'm missing out now.

Would love to see @Lex DeVille 's breakdown on how @Kung Fu Steve filled this up so fast when business and life coaches are crawling out of the woodwork. I think it's fairly obvious and a case of "Show, don't tell" with the scarcity, social proof, and adding value to those who are on the fence.

Good work @Kung Fu Steve. A great example of how to launch a good product and let it sell itself.

EDIT: @eliquid and @Ungodly as well?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Oh good God. You two as well? You're making me feel I'm missing out now.

Would love to see @Lex DeVille 's breakdown on how @Kung Fu Steve filled this up so fast when business and life coaches are crawling out of the woodwork. I think it's fairly obvious and a case of "Show, don't tell" with the scarcity, social proof, and adding value to those who are on the fence.

Good work @Kung Fu Steve. A great example of how to launch a good product and let it sell itself.

EDIT: @eliquid and @Ungodly as well?

You should have been at this years summit. His presentation was phenomenal. Pull the trigger @Andy Black

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Would love to see @Lex DeVille 's breakdown on how @Kung Fu Steve filled this up so fast when business and life coaches are crawling out of the woodwork.

Easy!

Step 1: Meet Steve
Step 2: Scramble to find your wallet when he offers you anything

:)

(Okay, maybe throw in a dash of borrowed credibility from "big buddy" as well)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
People who are thinking about advertising here at Fastlane through the Marketplace...

As you can see when you take an investment into the forum and build relationships, selling is very easy.

I'm sure Steve is making a fortune here.

But this fortune isn't because of his great copy.

It's because he's spent a lot of time here at the forum and invested in relationships and a track record.

He isn't a DRIVE-BY advertiser.

While DRIVE-BY advertising is accepted here (and might even work) the ultimate "conversion" occurs through community contribution and people feeling like they know you.

Contribute to the forum.
Become a personality.
Build relationships.

And then you might be able to turn $49 into $10,000.

Carry on...

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
People who are thinking about advertising here at Fastlane through the Marketplace...

As you can see when you take an investment into the forum and build relationships, selling is very easy.

I'm sure Steve is making a fortune here.

But this fortune isn't because of his great copy.

It's because he's spent a lot of time here at the forum and invested in relationships and a track record.

He isn't a DRIVE-BY advertiser.

While DRIVE-BY advertising is accepted here (and might even work) the ultimate "conversion" occurs through community contribution and people feeling like they know you.

Contribute to the forum.
Become a personality.
Build relationships.

And then you might be able to turn $49 into $10,000.

Carry on...

Could you turn this into a GOLD thread?

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
I'm in, let's do this!

Are you aware of what's holding you back?

What would life look like if you became aware and then took massive action?

Last edited:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Would love to see @Lex DeVille 's breakdown on how @Kung Fu Steve filled this up so fast when business and life coaches are crawling out of the woodwork.

Why is it filling up so fast? Couldn't say. Don't know much about him ..

.. but I've heard really great things, and that was before this thread.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I can't quite believe it, but I'm in too now.

I'm not really into coaching courses or groups, but I can't ignore @LightHouse reaching out, all the people I respect who've already signed up, and the incredible notes from @GlobalWealth, @Vigilante, and even @MJ DeMarco.

Get 30 days access to someone who's done over 2,000 presentations on this stuff for only $197 ?!?

What's the best that could happen?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I can't quite believe it, but I'm in too now.

I'm not really into coaching courses or groups, but I can't ignore @LightHouse reaching out, all the people I respect who've already signed up, and the incredible notes from @GlobalWealth, @Vigilante, and even @MJ DeMarco.

Get 30 days access to someone who's done over 2,000 presentations on this stuff for only $197 ?!?

What's the best that could happen?

I've been contemplating losing weight for a long time, but when I opened my wallet and put my money where my mouth was the investment was a reminder and a demonstration of my resolve. Add to that an accountability group of peers and you may find this was the best $200 you ever spent.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I've been contemplating losing weight for a long time, but when I opened my wallet and put my money where my mouth was the investment was a reminder and a demonstration of my resolve. Add to that an accountability group if peers and you may find this was the best $200 you ever spent.
Last night I was just impressed with how well @Kung Fu Steve was doing with his launch and how he's going to help so many people. I didn't think it was for me because I'm pretty happy with where I'm at and how I'm chipping away.

"Do I really want to spend time on this?" was my thinking this morning.

Then it dawned on me how much time I spent last month fecking about on Instagram trying to get my head round the platform.

"What if I'd spent that time fecking about with my head?"

Bye-Bye Instagram.

SouthernCharm

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 28, 2017
North Carolina
Just signed up and ready to take it to the next level! Already inspired by the enthusiasm shown on this thread. Looking forward to grinding it out with everyone this summer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.