The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to take your business to the next level? I'll coach you.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hey guys,

It's time. I've been training with big buddy for over 3 years now and I'm ready to start my own practice. I have a 30-day coaching intensive for entrepreneurs I'm running as a pilot program to a larger practice I'm starting. I'm opening it up to anyone who wants to jump in but I'd recommend reading the copy below so you know what you're getting into.

The program will essentially be 4 group coaching calls (they'll be recorded and in your membership area), a short weekly video (or two), a facebook group to communicate, an accountability setup, and there's a few extra details in here. I will get you the results you're looking for in your business... and if you're not sure what you're after... this is where you'll find it.

It's going to be fairly advanced but everyone will be on their own paths. This is essentially "life coaching for entrepreneurs" ... on steroids... come join me. Let's get results.

If you have questions, feel free to post them below!

==============================

The sales copy page is here: https://hilgart.kartra.com/page/lMp5

NEWSFLASH: “KungFuSteve finally agrees to create his own coaching practice!”
You want to do better.

You want to take action.

You want to make and keep more money.

You want to be even more successful.

You want to live on purpose.

You need a coach.

I can be that coach for you.

If you don’t already know me, my name is Steve.

I’ve been around this forum since (practically) the beginning.

And before I tell you the long-winded story about my years of homelessness, spending the last of my food money on a book that transformed my life, and ultimately finding myself learning the foundations of business from a guy we’ve all come to admire around here (thanks, MJ) …

…let me start by calling out…

All the BULLSHIT that “coaches” are tossing around…

You know the people…

… they post motivational quotes on their Facebook and call themselves a “life coach”…

… their LinkedIn profile lists them as a motivational speaker (when they’ve never spoke), a coach (when they don’t know the first thing about it), and an entrepreneur (when they’ve never had a business) …

… they claim to be experts in different schools of psychology they’ve never studied…

… they often tell people about the hundreds or THOUSANDS of SUCCESSFUL people they’ve coached (and obviously they are the sole reason they are successful) …

Let me clear something up…

This is not THAT.

I’m a professional coach.

In fact, it’s how I make my living these days.

I could tell you all about my years as a martial arts coach, how I built world champions, how I built my school, how I got into business with my heterosexual life partner (@GlobalWealth), or even my consulting practice…

…but I’m guessing all you really want to hear that proves I (might) know what I’m doing is that…

I am the national trainer for the number one coach on the planet.

All I’ve done day in and day out for the past 3 years is speak for, coach, and consult with Fortune 500s, business professionals, entrepreneurs, sales managers… the list goes on…

At this point I’ve done a little over 2,000 live trainings (and, no, that number isn’t even slightly exaggerated) with the highest performing companies to help them hit the next level… and also take the worst performing companies and turn them around.

I’ve been fortunate enough to be coached by the best and now it’s my turn to create a little practice of my own, so…

Here’s what I’ve got for you:

I’m doing a 30-day group coaching intensive for entrepreneurs.

We’re going to…

· Get extremely clear about what you’re after for the next month (and beyond). We’ll figure out customized metrics for you (so you can actually figure out if you’re progressing or not) …

· Explore what drives all decisions and how to take control of our lives (so you stop saying you want one thing but keep doing something else)

· Identify and tackle the B.S. (belief systems) that are holding us back (so you consistently take action towards your goals instead of stopping and starting over and over) …

· Build a new morning ritual that gets you laser focused on your outcomes for the day (if all you did in this program was this 5-minute thing for the next 30 days, your entire life would be different – that’s how powerful it is).

“How will this help me?”

First, it increases awareness. We take time to look at your life and business from the outside.

Second, it gets your emotions under control. Emotional management is imperative to making progress in your business and your life (not to mention the critical decisions we make day-to-day).

Finally, it demands massive action.

For 30 days, we’re going to make commitments and follow through for predictable results.

That’s it.

Here’s what this isn’t:

This isn’t therapy. We’re not going to explore your past or try to make sense of your childhood.

We’re simply going to start where we are and move forward.

It’s a future-focused, mind-blowing process.

Let me be clear:

I won’t be finding you a product to sell… I won’t be telling you what business to get into… I’m not going to do the work for you… and nor will I help you make life-altering decisions…

I’m going to hold you accountable but we’re not building dependency here.

My job is to teach you the tools, strategies, and distinctions that will empower you to finally do this stuff on your own.

Why am I doing this?

This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time (my own private coaching practice) …

I love to be around people who actually want something for their lives…

Finally, this is a big ol’ test.

Shortly after we finish this program I’ll be launching a full-scale private group coaching business with some of the most successful business folks I’ve met from around the world.

With this being a test there are a couple of rules:

I’m only going to accept 30 people into the group.

The reason why is I’m actually going to personally track everyone’s progress for the month.

That’ll probably be a double-edged sword because you’ll get more personal attention from me… but I’ll be up your a$$ asking you if you’ve actually done what you said you were going to do…

No negativity.

Don’t bring your bullshit into the group. Toxic attitudes will not be tolerated. We’re doing this to build and grow and while I’m not the hugging and flower-giving type – we’re here to support each other and help any way we can.

When you hit it big, I’d like to share your progress with others.

Yeah, it’s a clever way to generate testimonials.

Of course you can tell me no – I will respect your privacy 100% (and I damn sure expect you do the same for everyone in the group)… but if you’re up for it, I’d like to get you ridiculous results and use those results to influence others to join the most expensive version later

So Here’s the deal…​

If you want to join and be my coaching client, here’s how it works…

First, you enroll by clicking the link and finding the button at the bottom of the page, and then you’ll get immediate access to the membership site.

You’ll see a couple of short videos (5-10 minutes – we’re busy and we don’t need to sit around all day watching training).

They’ll introduce the first couple of ideas and concepts we’ll be working on (including building out your metrics and how we’re going to track our progress) and then I’ll give you a couple of days to get that done.

From there we’ll do a weekly call (don’t worry, it’ll be recorded if you can’t make it). We’ll do live examples, live coaching, and set you up for the next week’s short video and action plan.

With the test group (that’s you) you’ll also have daily access to me for questions.

It’s a coaching program designed for entrepreneurs who want lasting change.

Cost is $197 for the month.

You can enroll below.

Your life is about to change.

You are the hero.

I’m the guide.

Don’t stay lost.

Follow me.

=======================

Go to the sales page and checkout here: 30 Day Coaching Program

=======================

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
Hey guys,

It's time. I've been training with big buddy for over 3 years now and I'm ready to start my own practice. I have a 30-day coaching intensive for entrepreneurs I'm running as a pilot program to a larger practice I'm starting. I'm opening it up to anyone who wants to jump in but I'd recommend reading the copy below so you know what you're getting into.

The program will essentially be 4 group coaching calls (they'll be recorded and in your membership area), a short weekly video (or two), a facebook group to communicate, an accountability setup, and there's a few extra details in here. I will get you the results you're looking for in your business... and if you're not sure what you're after... this is where you'll find it.

It's going to be fairly advanced but everyone will be on their own paths. This is essentially "life coaching for entrepreneurs" ... on steroids... come join me. Let's get results.

You want to do better.

You want to take action.

You need a coach.

And before I tell you the long-winded story about my years of homelessness, spending the last of my food money on a book that transformed my life, and ultimately finding myself learning the foundations of business from a guy we’ve all come to admire around here (thanks, MJ) …

You know the people…

… they post motivational quotes on their Facebook and call themselves a “life coach”…

… their LinkedIn profile lists them as a motivational speaker (when they’ve never spoke), a coach (when they don’t know the first thing about it), and an entrepreneur (when they’ve never had a business) …

… they claim to be experts in different schools of psychology they’ve never studied…

… they often tell people about the hundreds or THOUSANDS of SUCCESSFUL people they’ve coached (and obviously they are the sole reason they are successful) …

This is not THAT.

I could tell you all about my years as a martial arts coach, how I built world champions, how I built my school, how I got into business with my heterosexual life partner (@GlobalWealth), or even my consulting practice…

…but I’m guessing all you really want to hear that proves I (might) know what I’m doing is that…

All I’ve done day in and day out for the past 3 years is speak for, coach, and consult with Fortune 500s, business professionals, entrepreneurs, sales managers… the list goes on…

At this point I’ve done a little over 2,000 live trainings (and, no, that number isn’t even slightly exaggerated) with the highest performing companies to help them hit the next level… and also take the worst performing companies and turn them around.

I’ve been fortunate enough to be coached by the best and now it’s my turn to create a little practice of my own, so…

We’re going to…

· Get extremely clear about what you’re after for the next month (and beyond). We’ll figure out customized metrics for you (so you can actually figure out if you’re progressing or not) …

· Explore what drives all decisions and how to take control of our lives (so you stop saying you want one thing but keep doing something else)

· Identify and tackle the B.S. (belief systems) that are holding us back (so you consistently take action towards your goals instead of stopping and starting over and over) …

· Build a new morning ritual that gets you laser focused on your outcomes for the day (if all you did in this program was this 5-minute thing for the next 30 days, your entire life would be different – that’s how powerful it is).

“How will this help me?”

First, it increases awareness. We take time to look at your life and business from the outside.

Second, it gets your emotions under control. Emotional management is imperative to making progress in your business and your life (not to mention the critical decisions we make day-to-day).

For 30 days, we’re going to make commitments and follow through for predictable results.

That’s it.

Here’s what this isn’t:

This isn’t therapy. We’re not going to explore your past or try to make sense of your childhood.

Let me be clear:

I won’t be finding you a product to sell… I won’t be telling you what business to get into… I’m not going to do the work for you… and nor will I help you make life-altering decisions…

My job is to teach you the tools, strategies, and distinctions that will empower you to finally do this stuff on your own.

Why am I doing this?

This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time (my own private coaching practice) …

Shortly after we finish this program I’ll be launching a full-scale private group coaching business with some of the most successful business folks I’ve met from around the world.

The reason why is I’m actually going to personally track everyone’s progress for the month.

That’ll probably be a double-edged sword because you’ll get more personal attention from me… but I’ll be up your a$$ asking you if you’ve actually done what you said you were going to do…

No negativity.

Don’t bring your bullshit into the group. Toxic attitudes will not be tolerated. We’re doing this to build and grow and while I’m not the hugging and flower-giving type – we’re here to support each other and help any way we can.

Of course you can tell me no – I will respect your privacy 100% (and I damn sure expect you do the same for everyone in the group)… but if you’re up for it, I’d like to get you ridiculous results and use those results to influence others to join the most expensive version later

So Here’s the deal…

First, you enroll by clicking the link and finding the button at the bottom of the page, and then you’ll get immediate access to the membership site.

You’ll see a couple of short videos (5-10 minutes – we’re busy and we don’t need to sit around all day watching training).

They’ll introduce the first couple of ideas and concepts we’ll be working on (including building out your metrics and how we’re going to track our progress) and then I’ll give you a couple of days to get that done.

From there we’ll do a weekly call (don’t worry, it’ll be recorded if you can’t make it). We’ll do live examples, live coaching, and set you up for the next week’s short video and action plan.

With the test group (that’s you) you’ll also have daily access to me for questions.

You can enroll below.

You are the hero.

I’m the guide.

Don’t stay lost.

Follow me.

=======================

=======================

Very Cool Steve! Good luck!

EDIT - Just signed up!

Last edited:

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Hey guys,

You want to do better.

You want to take action.

You need a coach.

You know the people…

This is not THAT.

We’re going to…

“How will this help me?”

That’s it.

Here’s what this isn’t:

Let me be clear:

Why am I doing this?

No negativity.

So Here’s the deal…​

You can enroll below.

You are the hero.

I’m the guide.

Don’t stay lost.

Follow me.

=======================

=======================
I can vouch for ole Steve. We've known each other for a long time and he's certainly been very helpful to me for the past few years though some difficult moments.

He has a talent for pushing you to focus on what's important and keep you at a mental state that is conducive to growth and productivity.

Very worthwhile.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I'm in. Looking forward to being one of your testimonials ;)

We'll rock it, brother. I'll reach out tonight and get you all set up!

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
I'm in as well. :)

Davidla

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 30, 2009
Colorado, U.S.A
If you are on the fence, DO IT.

I've known Steve for 7 years I think? vouche for his knowledge and experience. I'm surprised he is offering it for only $197, and I'd be more surprised if this doesn't go up to double or triple after the launch group..

Besdies Steve's own business experience of building and selling a martials arts studio, the fact that he has been working for Tony Robbins for 3 years and became his lead trainer means he is bringing experience and knowledge that fortune 500 companies pay XX,XXX/day for.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
When Steve first told me about this I assumed he would be charging around $1,000 for each participant. Anybody that was at the meet up would know that if he is only charging $200 for this it should fill up nearly immediately. I can guarantee you that down the road you won't have access to him for $200.

If you will commit to yourself to engage 100% in the training, then I recommend this wholeheartedly and I very seldom if ever make endorsements on here of any of the paid programming that has been offered over the years.

This is a steal. Every once in awhile I managed to bend his ear for a few minutes and in those short spans I can guarantee you that I get $200 of advice with each call.

If you are going to get a month's worth of a methodical concerted effort on his part to add value to your life, for $200 if you engage fully it's almost a can't miss proposition.

Strong buy recommendation here. The only thing that pisses me off is that my private counselor is now graduating to the big leagues. Your gain is my loss.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
I'm in.
For $197, I can't afford not to join.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Not that I have to sell you guys who already signed up...

But just to give you an idea of what we're going to go over is the same stuff I'm using to turn around fortune 500's.

We're going to tear it up!

I just got off the stage and I'll make sure everyone is set up with the membership stuff in the morning. We already have 14 in. We'll sell this out by tomorrow I'm guessing :)

The first couple of videos and the metrics will be up tomorrow -- we'll probably do our first official call on the 16th. In the meantime I'll get you guys in the FB group and make sure we're all on the same page!

Congrats on stepping up. I'll make sure it's worth it.

Tom241987

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 10, 2016
UK
Hi Steve, this looks like an awesome course.

Just a quick question, I'm currently a cereal "wantrepreneur" who is guilty of action faking. I have business ideas floating around in my head by have not yet commited to bringing them to life. Do you this that this course would be suitable for someone like me or is it more for people who are further down the road?

Thanks again for a great post and I apologise for clogging it up with questions.

Regards,
T

TinyOldLady

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Hi Steve, does it make sense to join although I'll have probably no internet access from tomorrow until 19th of June?

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hi Steve, this looks like an awesome course.

Just a quick question, I'm currently a cereal "wantrepreneur" who is guilty of action faking. I have business ideas floating around in my head by have not yet commited to bringing them to life. Do you this that this course would be suitable for someone like me or is it more for people who are further down the road?

Thanks again for a great post and I apologise for clogging it up with questions.

Regards,
T

My question for you is what would you be hoping to get out of this? What is it you're after?

The first training that's going up was created to gain clarity on what we're after... not just in business but in every area that's important to them.

The truth is our health affects our work, our work affects our income, our income affects our stress, and our stress affects our relationships. But it's going to be up to you to decide what's actually important to you.

If you could have your life a certain way what would that look like?

P.S. Do not apologize for asking questions. Quality questions are the cornerstone of creating a better life (and business)

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Good luck. Just noticed that you are using Kartra. :)

How do you like the platform so far?

I've literally used everything at this point in my career.

So far it's good. It's a little clunky yet but I think it's getting there.

My big concern was if Andy was going to actually run this company or just sell it right away. Last few platforms I invested time and money in were sold within a year or two for a cash-out and they became terrible.

Apparently he wants to go toe-to-toe with ConfusionSoft so that kind of tells me it'll have great support for a long time!

... talk to me in a couple weeks :)

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hi Steve, does it make sense to join although I'll have probably no internet access from tomorrow until 19th of June?

Everything will be inside the membership area. Getting everyone organized we probably won't do the first live call until Thursday the 21st or Saturday the 23rd.

Either way those calls will be recorded and also inside the membership area. I've also got a Facebook group set up for us (which I'm inviting everyone into today).

To start out you'll see the first two short videos and this next week we're all going to narrow down the metrics of our lives. How do we know if we're successful? What does that look like? What are the daily things to track for every high performer?

That'll probably take a day or two -- it's a simple exercise... just not easy.

NickC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jan 20, 2017
Chicago
Would this be a good idea for someone who doesn't have a business up and running

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Would this be a good idea for someone who doesn't have a business up and running

What is your outcome? What are you after?

If you intend on starting a business -- or you're an entrepreneur at heart -- you'd be alright. However let me be very clear that it's going to be fairly advanced.

We're going to tackle the real challenges people face when starting and running a business. The emotional relationship of the entrepreneur with themselves and others.

But we're also going to talk real strategy. How do we bridge the gap from where we are to where we want to be? That takes planning, strategy, and focus.

Before you join ask yourself what you're hoping to get out of this. If you have something specific you want out of it I'll make sure I do everything I can to help get you there... however, I can't do the work FOR you. This is not a magic bullet!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I just realized Steve is doing this for 200. He's crazy. This is worth WAYYY more than 200. He should have done 1000 minimum.

If he offers this again for 200 I'm going to open hand slap him at the next meet up.

If you're on the fence about this, suck it up.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I signed up.

Since I got to present at the last summit, I also got to watch other presenters and learn from them.

Steve was one of the better presentations that I learned from.

I know this $200 will be nothing to him, but I will gain a lot.

Plus, I might be able to one day rub elbows with Steve at the next summit ( and maybe big buddy too ).

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Tell you what. Because I believe in Steve and know what he is capable of doing for anyone he engages, here's what I will do.

At no personal gain other than what I will learn from Steve, when he hits his ceiling for this group I will agree to do a call with Steve for the private group some time during the 30 day course. A half hour where he can hammer me (because he knows me), ask me some mindset and hard core questions. He's the one that called me out for bullshit a few years ago for answering his question at the meetup with a bullshit, canned answer. After that, we'll open it up for some questions and/or take some texted questions from within the group chat.

If you want to see me match wits (and lose) to one of the top motivational trainers and coaches in the United States, we'll do this call at Steve's convenience and when he thinks it might be beneficial for the group. Nothing is off limits when ever I talk to Steve, including my failures, my self limiting beliefs, and you can see him cut through the canned answers and how listening to a coach can produce huge wins.

I'm in the throws of wrapping up my commitment to the company I sold, and looking at putting an action plan in place for my next business. I'm great at dishing out advice behind a keyboard, but everyone needs someone in the room that is smarter than them. For me, that's @Kung Fu Steve

He doesn't need me. The value of his course is off the charts. But I want to participate, and since this course is about 3 months too early for what I need, this is a way I can get a little bit of time from someone that is to busy to want to take my calls, but he can light me up and break down some walls that may be useful for you to sit in on.

Your call, boss.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.