The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

KungFuSteve Hosts A Masterclass On Scaling Your Business!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
About once a year, I’ve offered coaching or consulting here on the Fastlane Forum.

Right on time… here I am again… but things are different.

2020 has obviously been a year of unprecedented change – and here’s the truth nobody wants to admit:

We are NOT going back to any semblance of “normal” or “how things used to be” …

And for many business owners – they’ve given up trying to bail water out of a sinking ship… but there’s nowhere else to go.

Unless you can adapt and anticipate change, you’ll be just another ex-business owner searching for a job that no longer exists.

It’s do or die time, my friends!

But here’s the good news:

1.) During unprecedented change, there is always unprecedented opportunity. You just have to know where to look!

2.) I’ve got something for you that’s going to help… BIG.

So if you’re still trying to build and scale your business while the government is trying to shut everybody down, murder hornets are around every corner, and aliens are now a thing…

… If you’re the type of entrepreneur who dares to dream while everyone else is having a nightmare…

You’re in the right place.

Let me give you the shorthand of what we’re doing and if you want to know the whole story, you can keep reading…

But here’s my big fat promise:

YOU AND I ARE GOING TO SCALE YOUR BUSINESS PROFITABLY EVEN IF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC, ALIENS, OR POLITICAL SCUM TRY TO STAND IN YOUR WAY!

And to do that, you’re going to need a rock-solid strategic plan.

I’m hosting a 2.5 hour masterclass called Scale where I’ll walk you through exactly what you need to do to:
  • Increase your top-line revenue (make more money)
  • Increase your bottom-line profits (plug your current leaks so you keep more of your money)
  • Build a masterful marketing system to put the right message, in front of the right people, at the right time (so you can consistently sell… to people who are still buying!)

By the end of our class, you’ll have a rock-solid plan to get you from where you are now to where you want to be – and it’s only gonna cost you $97.

>> You can sign up for the masterclass right here

And before I go into the big drawn out story about how this came to be…

Let me just reassure the people who don’t know me why…

I’m 100% Certain We Will Get You Outstanding Results In Your Business

For a little over a decade, people around here just call me KungFuSteve.

It’s an homage to my first “real” business which was a karate school back up in Minnesota.

At first… I really struggled.

It was my dream and we just weren’t making any money.

My friends from this forum talked me off a ledge more than once.

… and then something changed.

I was reading an old book “The Effective Executive” where Peter Drucker defines business as “only two things: marketing and innovation”

I didn’t think I had a creative bone in my body so I said “I’m going to learn marketing.”

I spent money I didn’t have, I went to seminars I didn’t have time for, I read a little over 1,200 books, and I hired one of the best coaches on the planet.

In fact, to be in that coaching program, I initially paid $5,000 just to prove to the man I was worthy and then when I finally got into his program it was another $10,000 per month… for the next 8 months.

But get this: he wasn’t the only coach I had.

I was spending about $200,000 per year on my education. And I’m not talking just buying a course – I’m talking – I tracked these people down, flew across the country to meet them, and was so annoying that they eventually gave in and gave me all their secrets.

>> And if you want to just skip all the story telling and learn the secrets, sign up here.

However, a lot of people talk a good game (especially these days) about what they can do.

Here’s the difference:

I DID IT

The dojo went from 6k per month to 1.8MM per year.

After I sold that business, I went to work with our very own @GlobalWealth and we built that business to the biggest in it’s category.

From there, I went straight into marketing consulting – and boy was I on fire.

I was cocky, arrogant, and told everyone “I will double your business within 12 months or you pay me nothing.”

Hindsight is always 20/20 but looking back I think probably the worst possible thing that could have happened, happened:

I succeeded.

LET ME EXPLAIN…

Right out of the gates with my brand-new consulting firm, I went 3 for 3.

A law office, a gym, and a financial newsletter.

I charged them a good amount of money and I went to work implementing these strategies I’ve learned.

But it didn’t take twelve months to grow them.

It took 4 months to triple the revenue of the financial newsletter. And it took only 6 months for both the law office and the gym to double in sales.

After a few more similar clients, my ego was exploding and I was feeling damn good about myself.

So I started to think “well man… my stuff is really working here… why do these guys get to make hundreds of thousands or a million dollars and I’m charging only $4,800 a month? This is dumb! I’m working my a$$ off for these people!”

That’s when it hit me: I’ll take a percentage of their business!

HERE WAS MY BRILLIANT OFFER

"I tell you what, don’t pay me anything up front, I’ll simply take 10% of the upside.”

I did a lot of research finding the companies I wanted to work with.

Ones that I saw had huge potential and they just weren’t maximizing it with the right offerings, marketing, and systems.

And I picked 3 of the best ones I could find.

I put my heart and soul into those businesses. I worked day and night.

I even ignored the incredibly beautiful Latvian women in summer dresses to make these businesses work.

And they did.

And then it came time for these companies to pay me.

And they didn’t.

My day-to-day stopped being about marketing and building systems and doing the work that I love to do… and it became bill collecting.

I’d call day in and day out to hear the same excuses.

“Oh yeah, we’ll wire you next week.”

“We owe you how much!? Yeah I don’t know if we agreed to that…”

“Man, we just don’t have the money.”

That last one was from a guy who had literally bought a Lamborghini for cash and bragged about it on Facebook… WITH THE MONEY I MADE HIM ON HIS LAUNCH!

… but I digress.

All in all I was (and still am) owed a little over $800,000 in commissions combined from these three companies. Money I’ll never see. 2 of them are actually out of business now.

So with my tail tucked between my legs, I took on two more clients that paid their monthly retainer.

I earned my measly 10k/month and licked my wounds. I was burnt out, frustrated, lost, and confused.

To add insult to injury?

Since I was too scared to take a percentage of sales again, I just went back to my monthly retainer of $4.800.

And that 2nd client I took on…?

… They went from 3 million to 30 million.

Now of course, they were brilliant in their own rights but they said it was because of what I gave them they were able to 10x…

…and they were more than happy to write me a check every month for a few thousand bucks.

I WAS THE CHEAPEST EMPLOYEE THEY HAD.

That’s when I knew I had to do something different.

An opportunity fell in my lap as many of you know -- long story short I became the top trainer and speaker for a man named Tony Robbins.

For the last 5 years, I – along with my small team – have been responsible for filling stadiums and bringing in approximately $200mm in revenue a year.

During this time, I’ve personally worked with and coached over 2,500 different companies from Fortune 500s to small mom and pops.

My role has mainly been organizational turn-around and I can confidently say…

I’VE REFINED MY TECHNIQUES

A lot of people say, “I can double your business!”

A lot of people say, “I can get you to scale from 6 figures to 7!”

I can. And I’ll prove it.

That’s why I’m going to do this master class.

>> So sign up right here and we’ll do it together!

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO LEARN, KUNGFUSTEVE!?

There’s a million things I *could* teach in business and marketing but we are going to be outcome oriented.

I’m not going to teach stuff just for the sake of teaching stuff.

By the end of this class, you will have a rock-solid plan to double your business in the next 12 months.

And to do that, you don’t need to focus on a million things. You need to focus on 3 things:

1. Growth Systems (finding and creating ways to get more customers, get your current customers to spend more money with you, and get them to come back more often).

2. Marketing Systems (learning what happens behind the line, in the middle, and after the line and how you can maximize your messaging in each of those for more conversion, and a higher ROI)

3. Operating Systems (most businesses bleed cash and they don’t even know why. They “make” $1 million a year but keep a mere fraction of that… we’ll fix that)

>> But we’re coming to the end of this letter so you’d better just click here to sign up for the masterclass

WHO IS THIS FOR?
This might sound a little harsh but the goal is to double your business…

… but if you don’t have a business… it’s pretty hard to double it!

Next, you’re going to want to be in a distraction-free zone for a couple hours.

There’s a workbook that goes with this which you might want to print out before-hand. But a pen and paper will work just fine.

And finally, if you don’t have a sense of humor – this program is probably not for you.

Many of us know each other so we’ll end up talking smack and having fun – but understand we’re getting on this call to work.

If you really are hungry for growth this year? I’m bringing the best possible strategies and guiding you through customizing a plan to double YOUR business, THIS year.

>> Join us.

I can’t wait to serve!

Your homie,

KungFuSteve

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

therealmark

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Dec 27, 2017
Spokane WA
Just going to put a little endorsement on KFS and his program:

I doubled my profit the first year I followed his strategies (last year). And it wasn't $1.00 to $2.00. It was $300k to $600k.

I've kept re-using the same tools he mentioned in his post, and I've crushed seven figures in profit this year... in a service business... during a pandemic...

Oh, ya.. and I'm only working four days a week!

His tools, like the hidden hundred and the machine, are what I'm using to find more ways to generate revenue and delegate responsibilities.

If you already know everything there is and couldn't possibly use another strategy, his stuff isn't for you.

If you don't have a business and are just grasping at anything to make money... his stuff isn't for you.

But, if you have a business and you want to see it double without doubling your workload... his stuff is 100% for you!

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
@Kung Fu Steve
Would you recommend this course to that kind of tier of the audience who are new/young blood in business and not as an established business?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
been working with @Kung Fu Steve for about 2 years. doubled our business. doubled our life enjoyment.

don't have a business? sign up. if you won't spend a few bucks on getting smarter, this may not be the site / course / way of life for you.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
A Masterclass on scaling your business with an upsell at the end, just like you're going to teach us. Oh boy... Who here likes stuffing envelopes?

Nothing personal my friend, but I'd be surprised if you even get 5 sign ups (let's not even think about 200) for next Saturday. The train for this kind of a deal has left long ago.

Most of the stuff you're preaching is straight-up Jay Abraham which anyone can read for free. I'd be surprised if you're going to teach anything else in there. Even then, a 3-hour commitment is not worth it. Forget about the money... I'll give you $97 if you book even half of your 200 person room. But who in his right mind will join a 3-hour event that is not personally and uniquely dedicated to solving their personal issue? This would be an okay idea... as a 1-on-1 type of deal.

But the page is otherwise pure comedy:

"There are only 3 ways to grow any business in the world"... oh, let me guess, who else said that? I'll even tell you what they are, no need to attend:

"the thing that brings in the money is your marketing. If you are not maximizing both organic and paid marketing efforts"
most businesses bleed cash and they don’t even know why. They “make” $1 million a year but keep a mere fraction of that… we’ll fix that
learning what happens behind the line, in the middle, and after the line and how you can maximize your messaging in each of those for more conversion, and a higher ROI
… but if you don’t have a business… it’s pretty hard to double it!
And I could go ON AND ON AND ON...

"The internet is filled with business and entrepreneur coaches who are just plain full of shit. They rehash things they heard from someone else " - That's what I thought too!

"Is there some kind of guarantee? Actually, yes. There's a 300% guarantee...Meaning: my stuff will work 100% of the time, for 100% of the people, who apply it 100%." - And it's quite simple... if your business doubles, you have applied it 100%, otherwise you haven't applied it 100% ... no guarantee for you.

What. The. Hell.

:rofl:

My advice: next time hire my agency, and get us to set up a proper, non-gimmicky sales funnel for you.

The "organic" testimonials above are great. Paying back debts or putting a word in for your friend :happy:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
@Kung Fu Steve
Would you recommend this course to that kind of tier of the audience who are new/young blood in business and not as an established business?

Absolutely!

Some of the concepts you might not apply until later but 90% you can do right now no matter how big your business is.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
A Masterclass on scaling your business with an upsell at the end, just like you're going to teach us. Oh boy... Who here likes stuffing envelopes?

Nothing personal my friend, but I'd be surprised if you even get 5 sign ups (let's not even think about 200) for next Saturday. The train for this kind of a deal has left long ago.

Most of the stuff you're preaching is straight-up Jay Abraham which anyone can read for free. I'd be surprised if you're going to teach anything else in there. Even then, a 3-hour commitment is not worth it. Forget about the money... I'll give you $97 if you book even half of your 200 person room. But who in his right mind will join a 3-hour event that is not personally and uniquely dedicated to solving their personal issue? This would be an okay idea... as a 1-on-1 type of deal.

"There are only 3 ways to grow any business in the world"... oh, let me guess, who else said that? I'll even tell you what they are, no need to attend:

"the thing that brings in the money is your marketing. If you are not maximizing both organic and paid marketing efforts"

"The internet is filled with business and entrepreneur coaches who are just plain full of shit. They rehash things they heard from someone else " - That's what I thought too!

"Is there some kind of guarantee? Actually, yes. There's a 300% guarantee...Meaning: my stuff will work 100% of the time, for 100% of the people, who apply it 100%." - And it's quite simple... if your business doubles, you have applied it 100%, otherwise you haven't applied it 100% ... no guarantee for you.

What. The. Hell.

My advice: next time hire my agency, and get us to set up a proper, non-gimmicky sales funnel for you.

The "organic" testimonials above are great. Paying back debts or putting a word in for your friend :happy:

:rofl: I'm at a loss for words

@Black_Dragon43 I'm curious... who do you think I work with?

@MJ DeMarco any idea how I should handle this one?

Last edited:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I don't wanna seem rude or anything, but seems like you call daddy for help. Justify yourself like a man wouldya

Actually both of you are being quite rude coming on to my paid ad here, but I'll bite.

I've built 3 businesses. All in the 7 figures.

I've been personally coached by Jay Abraham. Why do you think I sound like him?

I do appreciate the bumps to the top of the forum though, thanks!

WabiSabi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 2, 2019
Katy, Texas
I don't wanna seem rude or anything, but seems like you call daddy for help. Justify yourself like a man wouldya

Seriously? He's probably made more money than you ever have. It's fine to ask questions but this is just shit flinging.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Tony Robbins. Maybe even Jay Abraham... So what? What does the fact you've worked with these people have to do with the quality of what you're offering here? Your offer in this marketplace thread stands on its own merits, not on the merits of your acquaintances, work colleagues, and so on. The fact that you're appealing to your acquaintances in your defense only tells me that:

"The internet is filled with business and entrepreneur coaches who are just plain full of shit. They rehash things they heard from someone else "

You know what's fascinating to me is how many people would rather use the tactic of trying to burn someone else's building down instead of building their own.

I see you have your own ad agency and maybe you think if you put me down people will follow you with pitch forks and sign up with you!

Or maybe I'm wrong.

But, alas, you're right.

Who I know and who I work for has nothing to do with my skills or my abilities.

The only merit I can stand on is my 3 businesses.

Oh, and being a part of taking this company I work for from 100mm to 200mm (I can't take all the credit for that, as you know, because it wouldn't be fair to the rest of my team or the people that work so hard -- and of course you would call bullshit on that, too).

But as far as coaching and consulting clients? Man, I thought my results spoke for themselves!

I mentioned several in the letter -- clearly you read every word of it.

And who knows who will show up here to say whether or not I'm full of shit but here's two of my previous offers that seemed to do pretty well. Last year and the year before:

I'm really no here to impress you by any means, but I do appreciate the ability to defend my honor! ... and edify myself.

Yeah, I'm the business turnaround guy at the moment.

I've worked with 2,500 companies. Most of the Fortune 500s. What were there results? Well jeeze, I can send you testimonials if you'd like... but soooomething tells me you're not here to sign up -- you just want to feel important right now.

Nice tactic. Ask MJ how you should deal with it in order to make him feel empowered if he helps you...

Yes, actually. It's the respectful thing for me to do since I paid for an ad here on the forum. I've been a part of this community for a decade. I didn't know what his process was for dealing with people who come on to paid ads to dispute my copy -- because you sure as hell can't dispute my results... that would just be silly!

How about you deal with it by taking it as feedback? If you don't feel the need to respond to it, then don't. If you do, then respond to the arguments. If you put an offer out there, people are expected to comment on it, both negatively and positively. That's what makes the Marketplace section that MJ has built work. That's why it's valuable. The fact that people can receive and give honest feedback. The moment the "honest" bit goes out the window, is the moment the value of the Marketplace goes to zero for all participants and it doesn't make sense to trust marketplace offers anymore.

Thanks for the honest feedback. I'll be sure to give you mine in the future!

Also, I must add that there is NOTHING rude about providing honest feedback in your paid ad. Just because you paid for this thread does NOT mean you get to have only what you want inside of it. The entire marketplace depends on participants being able to have access to honest feedback. That's why it is a market place, not a market pulpit.

You're absolutely right.

And I don't see any reason to cut you some slack because you've worked with Jay Abraham or Tony Robbins, or anyone. That doesn't speak anything about your offer here and its value. I'm not just going to hand you money because you've been taught by Jay Abraham. That would be ridiculous.

Please do not hand me money. Covid is serious. We do things digitally now.

Bro, that's not a justification of your offer. Your offer isn't that you will build someone a 7-figure business. If it was, then I could see how that is relevant.

Your offer is that you will teach a group of people, over video, along with a workbook, in 3 hours how to "double, triple, or even quadruple" their business this year.

Answered above!

That's what I'm calling BS on. And the arrogance of it. The flamboyance of coming here, and telling everyone that your "stuff will work 100% of the time, for 100% of the people, who apply it 100%." That is ridiculous. I've built a 6-figure direct response agency, I know that no marketing strategy is a guaranteed success, otherwise, we'd all be billionaires, if it was this easy. Everyone who has been in business for a single day knows that... really. So the only people whom this offer is aimed at is newbies who don't know what they're doing. They're the only ones who could buy into that idea.

Here's the thing. This "ad" is more of an announcement to my friends on the forum. If you had ever ventured to one of our meet-ups (official or unofficial) around the world... you would know that many of the business owners on this forum know each-other face-to-face.

In fact, I'm meeting one for a drink in a couple hours here. Don't worry, I'll wear my mask!

And maybe that's not what you're trying to communicate. But you're obviously a high-energy person, probably high on the creative side. And that's how your message is coming across to me. Doesn't mean I'm right, and you're wrong, other people could see it differently. What this should mean though is that you need to be careful at how your message comes across. Don't get me wrong, I don't think you're a bad person or anything, but I don't personally see the value in this, for the reasons I have outlined. Maybe others do.

That was heartfelt, thank you.

In business we always put stuff out there, and the market reacts to it how it wants. We can't control that. We can only control the stuff we put out. So there's no need to take this personally. Doesn't say anything about you or the things you're capable to achieve. It's all about the offer. Anyway, I hope you won't take this personally, and we can stay friends :) - I've expressed my honest opinion here and I'm not at all interested to hijack your thread. So I will not be replying further.

Cheers, and good luck!

Thank you for the advice, and I appreciate your understanding!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Seriously? He's probably made more money than you ever have. It's fine to ask questions but this is just shit flinging.

View attachment 34476

Here's me being super sincere @Aurelius : if you want to work on this, I have a separate personal development coaching group.

Judging by your post here, you probably have zero respect for me and you think I'm being a total dick for saying this but I hope you don't take it that way -- you can come join me as my guest. Send me a DM if you'd like.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I've known Steve for nearly 15 years. We started as acquaintemces and now I consider him to be one of my closest friends.

I've met very few people my life with the combination of untiring work ethic, high intellect, and the "do whatever it takes attitude".

Steve ticks all the boxes.

We've been business partners, we've shared some crazy adventures, and he even flew across the country to appear a witness in court on my behalf.

He is THE guy you want in your corner.

Whenever I look at people for business relationships the first characteristic I look at is their ethics. Again Steve ticks the boxes.

His successes speak for themselves. I've known Steve from when he ran the karate school and recall the day he finally decided to sell it and move on to bigger and better things.

I remember trying like hell to get him to join me for dinner or drinks and he wouldn't leave his desk working on yet another client project. He worked tirelessly putting in 80 or 90 hours a week trying to help his clients.

I even remember Steve continuing to bust his a$$ even though his client hadn't paid in 3 months and him telling me he would finish the project even if they never paid because he finishes what he starts.

To this day he's my go to guy to discuss business issues especially related to marketing.

I cannot speak highly enough of this man.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

What. The. Hell.

So you're uptight that he didn't hire you to promote this for him? Hello pot? Meet kettle.

Steve, you have to acknowledge you live in the cancel culture. We've developed a cult following of keyboard warriors here who spend their free time for sport tearing statues down.

As one who encouraged you to offer this idea up, and for essentially the cost of a nice dinner out to get what people pay thousands of dollars for, let me apologize for suggesting that you could help a ton of people in scale if you could come up with something that was cheap enough for literally everyone to afford.

There's a small but extremely vocal minority here (measured in less than a dozen people) that think everything should be free, that the forum should be a charity, and that anyone who has something to offer should do it out of a philinthropic bent... of course unless they think you should hire THEIR company to build you a funnel in which case of course you should pay for it.

This world is getting more f*cked up with every rotation around the sun.

On behalf of all of us here at the forum that realize that someone has to pay the bills to keep the lights on, THANK YOU for buying a PAID AD to promote this offer. I will plug it for FREE for you over at my Facebook page (which, by the way is a NON-PROFIT PAGE but affiliated with and regularly plugs my businesses and businesses I think are worthwhile, like yours).

Last edited:

Aurelius

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 1, 2019
I Know you're a BIG fan of stuffing your words into others mouths and throwing your (ample) weight around, but:

@Black_Dragon43 rather than pumping your paid services on someone else's ad, why don't you take out an ad on the forum? At a minimum... put your money where your mouth is.

You mean like these two?
And how he posted the results pages including revenue and CPC/PPC in his threads instead of blowing hot air and smoke up our rosebud buttholes?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I Know you're a BIG fan of stuffing your words into others mouths and throwing your (ample) weight around, but:

You mean like these two?
View attachment 34481
And how he posted the results pages including revenue and CPC/PPC in his threads instead of blowing hot air and smoke up our rosebud buttholes?

I stand corrected. Thanks for sponsoring the forum.

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
What. The. Hell.

What. The. Hell?

Nothing personal my friend, but I'd be surprised if you even get 5 sign ups (let's not even think about 200)
So, what is YOUR angle? Sure, you might find the same information somewhere else. But how do you know FOR SURE???
Because it sounds like someone else? So what? How can you review something you haven't attended?

How about you deal with it by taking it as feedback?
WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SOMEONE WHEN YOU HAVEN'T ATTENDED HIS COACHING PROGRAM?

Tell ya what, I checked your website out. At the bottom of the page you advertise 100% returns on your investment. Really???
So you play the same game but refute anyone else from doing it????

I don't understand where you are coming from. But be surprised. I'm signing up , so he only needs 4 more to shock you.
If I only get 1% return on my money, it means 20K+/yearly.

I've tipped more than the cost of this coaching program. And if I don't have the time to watch it live, (ya, I've got multiple businesses) I can watch the vid.

Nuff said.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I will be there also Randall. Looking forward to spending a few hours re-calibrating. I gave a speech a few years ago about not settling, and this is an opportunity to reassess where you are at coming out of the C0VlD-19 malaise everyone is in, and really looking past today at what you can become. I should be able to catch it live. Thanks @Kung Fu Steve for navigating past the noise and for this opportunity to spend some time focusing on shit that matters.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
@million$$$smile @Vigilante

No I didn't listen to this stupidity.

But I will comment on the utter F*cking laziness and hubrous to make a video to respond to a forum thread.

No one gives a F*ck about you defending your view.

You brag about having a 6 figure agency.... Wow....

Nice work kiddo.

You attack a forum legend who posted a PAID thread on here.

It reeks of desperation.

Stop posting.

Let it die.

If you're lucky forum members will forget how utterly desperate and stupid you are.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Says Steve's "heterosexual life partner", whatever that's supposed to mean, as if your self-interest and bias couldn't be clearer... You should be ashamed of yourself. You stick with your legend behind your keyboard, I'll stick with my reason. Ciao.

And let me make it clearer for you: If you think that Steve can "double, triple or even quadruple your business" "100% of the time, for 100% of the people, who apply it 100%" in just 3 hours over a zoom call with a bunch of other people and a workbook you're smoking some good crap, or you're deluded. One of the two. But that's not a reasonable promise, it's not a promise that will be kept, it is an outright scam. Steve may be a great coach for all I know - but those results don't make sense. They are egregious exaggerations of the truth. I would have no problem if he just said "look I've learned some cool stuff growing 3 businesses to over 7-figures, and I've been coached by some great guys, and I want to share that with you over 3 hours for $97. There will be an upsell for those who are interested in my other services at the end". But that's not how it's being portrayed at all.

The issue is not the value of what's being offered, but the egregious exaggerations and outright spinning of otherwise reasonable claims. The dishonesty. And being a legendary forum member isn't an excuse for that, sorry.

If you wanted to have an actual intelligent conversation about it, you could've simply asked the question instead of lobbing insults like a douche.

But I think your misunderstanding here is that you missed these parts:

• And to do that, you’re going to need a rock-solid strategic plan.
  • By the end of our class, you’ll have a rock-solid plan to get you from where you are now to where you want to be – and it’s only gonna cost you $97.
  • By the end of this class, you will have a rock-solid plan to double your business in the next 12 months.
  • If you really are hungry for growth this year? I’m bringing the best possible strategies and guiding you through customizing a plan to double YOUR business, THIS year.

Maybe you're right on that last one. "THIS year" is a little ambiguous. I meant to say from August 22nd, 2020 to August 22nd 2021. I'll fix it in the next run.

There's a couple typos, too. My fault.

But since we're on the subject... let's do an education:

HOW DOES SOMEONE DOUBLE THEIR BUSINESS IN 12 MONTHS (OR LESS... IF YOU BELIEVE MY PAST CLIENTS... WHICH ARE PROBABLY MADE UP... NEVER EXISTED... OR I'M SMOKING WORKBOOKS OR SOMETHING)

As our friend above pointed out -- much of these principles came from my time with Jay Abraham. He taught us (and millions of other people) there really are only 3 ways to grow a business...

More customers... spending more money per transaction... more often.

If we did some simple math, we'd see a your annual revenue is essentially equal to:

Customers X Average Transaction X Frequency of Purchase

Or...

1,000 customers X $10 X 1 visits per year = $10,000 in annual revenue.

Small little company...

Jay would recommend if you increase each of these categories by 10% you would see a significant increase... such as:

1,100 customers X $11 X 1.1 visits per year = $13,333 in annual revenue.

That extra $333 is important... why?

10% + 10% + 10% = 30% ... but this shows 33% increase of overall revenue. That means it's exponential growth... not linear.

What would happen if you increased EACH area by 33%?

1,333 customers X $13.30 average transaction X 1.33 visits per year = $23,579.43 in annual revenue... or a ~234% increase in revenue.

OH MY GOD, SO YOU'RE TELLING ME IF I JUST GET 33% INCREASE IN EACH OF THESE AREAS, I COULD DOUBLE MY BUSINESS THIS YEAR!?
Well yes... and no.

Not every business lends itself to doing that.

Take for example one of my previous clients (and this is a pretty advanced solution just to confuse our friend here) He had a small team of 20 door-to-door salesman doing solar sales.

He was doing well but his growth was stagnant and if they didn't see growth soon, they'd lose market share and eventually become irrelevant in a very competitive market.

We'll call him S.

S had went to a seminar where he was told do this 10 x 10 x 10 strategy. Very simply, get 10% more customers, charge 10% more money, and find a way to get some of them to buy for a 2nd house... or something.

Here was the problem:

He was already charging at LEAST $3,000 above the local competition. He was already the top priced solution AND was starting to get resistance to their pricing. He needed to expand into other territories but his area of California was quickly being tapped out (meaning MOST houses had Solar Panels already), and what the hell was he supposed to do? Sell them panels to go on top of their panels?

No. That wouldn't work.

It's a long story (and there are some details missing so I don't bore everybody) but here's what we figured out:

He partnered with a mortgage company and started essentially doing "home improvement" loans. Now the bank would lend them up to $120k, they would go in and do dramatic home improvements from solar to landscaping to building a deck to whatever else was needed with the intention of increasing the home's value. They would take a portion for themselves as a finders fee... use their business for the construction and improvements, and use the bank's money to build out the house.

At the end, the bank would refinance them home, they'd be happy. The customer would be happy because they essentially received free equity and free home improvements... and S turned his business from selling 15k solar panel projects to over 70k sales per transaction.

And get this, once we dialed in their sales pitch. Their close ratio was 86%.

But here's the thing:

THAT PART DIDN'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT (DUH)

It took us dinner and a few (too many) drinks to come up with the plan. (I think we were there for 4 hours instead of 3... but I blame the drinking.)

It took about 5 months for him to get the bank on their team, get to the point where they trusted them and would do non-recourse loans, and get the pitch and marketing down.

It took another 2 or 3 months for their sales guys to get with the program and understand how to pitch it (after all, it's not exactly a simple thing to communicate "you're... going to... improve my home... for free!? huh!?")

Kind of like this pitch today. Why would I just GIVE anybody a plan to double their business... for pennies!?

Because no matter how good a plan is, sometimes we just want someone in our corner. To do the tech stuff, to help work through problems, to come up with new ideas as an outsider...

And if you're doing 100k/year you may not have ever hired an in-house marketing person for 60k/year. You couldn't afford it. (No offense intended)

The benefit of hiring a real consulting firm is that even if it WAS 60k/year... you're hiring a team.. and you're not having to deal with HR, Employee crap, social security, medicare, insurance, etc. etc. etc.

But let's continue...

WHAT IF I *WANTED* TO TRY TO DO 33% ACROSS THE BOARD?
Nothing's stopping you if you want to try!

And during our master class (you can sign up right here) ... we'll take a look at where your current customers are hanging out and come up with an idea of how to reach out to them.

Sure Facebook might be one of those places -- and you might even want to hire a strange Estonian firm to handle some Facebook ads for you (although I have some recommendations of real professionals such as Travis or Andy if you'd like).

But keep in mind, your customers might be on several social media platforms... they might even still read the local newspaper... they could be subscribed to Hustler magazine -- who knows!? There's a billion places to advertise... but that's not the important question.

The important question is who already sells to your customers and how can you partner with them for both of your benefits?

Next, it's not just about charging more money for what you offer -- it's about multiple offerings! What are the upsells, downsells, add-on sales, cross sales, impulse buys, or anything else you can add to an order?

If you understand there's a chain of events before and after your customer would want/need/buy your product, you'll have a good idea of what ELSE you could offer them that would have an extremely high success rate!

And finally, there's a million ways to get people to buy more often. Seasonal offerings, new product launches, affiliate offers, joint ventures -- you name it.

During our class we'll touch on all of these ideas so by the time we get done you'll at the VERY least have an idea of where you can get more customers, how to increase average transaction, AND how to get them to come back more often.

BUT WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL!

That's only one piece of what we'll be covering throughout the class.

Sure it's nice to say "you need to market and advertise" (both organic and paid) -- but what do you SAY!?

How do you create an offer that will actually catch their eye? How do you write ads that sell? (it's much simpler than you might think)

Marketing and sales is what brings in the money. If your marketing is strong, the sale will be a short putt. If you marketing is weak, your sales people are going to need to be rock-solid -- they will need to routinely make 300 yard puts!

We'll work on both.

BUT HERE'S THE PART THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY...

Yes, I'll probably make you cry during the 3rd part of our class.

If you've ever done any six-sigma or lean training -- you know a bit of what I'm talking about.

First, what's the definition of a business?

A system that provides value in a timely and effective manner.

Keyword being system.

If your system is broken, you are literally leaving millions of dollars on the table every single year (even if you only do 100k/year).

The truth is, you might pull in huge top-line revenues but what about profit? How much of that are you keeping?

I'm not talking about shaving costs of how much you buy or manufacture your products for... I'm talking about the breaks in the value chain that turn a $100 mistake into a $10,000 problem.

They. Happen. All. The. Time.

Most business owners don't even want to look at this because it's scary and it shows you where all your hard-earned money is actually going.

If you don't currently have a CFO, I'll recommend a few services for small and medium businesses but the trick is -- your entire company needs to know how the machine works and when they fail to communicate properly... how much everyone loses.

Who's responsibility is it to deliver the product or service to the end customer in a timely and effective manner? EVERYONE.

This part of the training alone, I would usually do in-person for a day for 25k + travel.

Look. The value is ridiculous.

Almost too-good-to-be-true (and in SOME skeptic's eyes, complete bullshit scam!)

And if by the end of this class, you REALLY don't feel like you're going to double your business this year, I'll give you your hundred bucks back.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I'm in. Looking forward to it. Thanks, brother.

My man!

By the way, I'm out in AZ for now -- I'm trying to get the gang together for outdoor-6-foot-distanced-socially-masked dinner. Let's plan something.

And your business is one of my favorites. I'm excited to play with the possibilities!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
If you wanted to have an actual intelligent conversation about it, you could've simply asked the question instead of lobbing insults like a douche.

But I think your misunderstanding here is that you missed these parts:

Maybe you're right on that last one. "THIS year" is a little ambiguous. I meant to say from August 22nd, 2020 to August 22nd 2021. I'll fix it in the next run.

There's a couple typos, too. My fault.

But since we're on the subject... let's do an education:

HOW DOES SOMEONE DOUBLE THEIR BUSINESS IN 12 MONTHS (OR LESS... IF YOU BELIEVE MY PAST CLIENTS... WHICH ARE PROBABLY MADE UP... NEVER EXISTED... OR I'M SMOKING WORKBOOKS OR SOMETHING)

As our friend above pointed out -- much of these principles came from my time with Jay Abraham. He taught us (and millions of other people) there really are only 3 ways to grow a business...

More customers... spending more money per transaction... more often.

If we did some simple math, we'd see a your annual revenue is essentially equal to:

Customers X Average Transaction X Frequency of Purchase

Or...

1,000 customers X $10 X 1 visits per year = $10,000 in annual revenue.

Small little company...

Jay would recommend if you increase each of these categories by 10% you would see a significant increase... such as:

1,100 customers X $11 X 1.1 visits per year = $13,333 in annual revenue.

That extra $333 is important... why?

10% + 10% + 10% = 30% ... but this shows 33% increase of overall revenue. That means it's exponential growth... not linear.

What would happen if you increased EACH area by 33%?

1,333 customers X $13.30 average transaction X 1.33 visits per year = $23,579.43 in annual revenue... or a ~234% increase in revenue.

OH MY GOD, SO YOU'RE TELLING ME IF I JUST GET 33% INCREASE IN EACH OF THESE AREAS, I COULD DOUBLE MY BUSINESS THIS YEAR!?
Well yes... and no.

Not every business lends itself to doing that.

Take for example one of my previous clients (and this is a pretty advanced solution just to confuse our friend here) He had a small team of 20 door-to-door salesman doing solar sales.

He was doing well but his growth was stagnant and if they didn't see growth soon, they'd lose market share and eventually become irrelevant in a very competitive market.

We'll call him S.

S had went to a seminar where he was told do this 10 x 10 x 10 strategy. Very simply, get 10% more customers, charge 10% more money, and find a way to get some of them to buy for a 2nd house... or something.

Here was the problem:

He was already charging at LEAST $3,000 above the local competition. He was already the top priced solution AND was starting to get resistance to their pricing. He needed to expand into other territories but his area of California was quickly being tapped out (meaning MOST houses had Solar Panels already), and what the hell was he supposed to do? Sell them panels to go on top of their panels?

No. That wouldn't work.

It's a long story (and there are some details missing so I don't bore everybody) but here's what we figured out:

He partnered with a mortgage company and started essentially doing "home improvement" loans. Now the bank would lend them up to $120k, they would go in and do dramatic home improvements from solar to landscaping to building a deck to whatever else was needed with the intention of increasing the home's value. They would take a portion for themselves as a finders fee... use their business for the construction and improvements, and use the bank's money to build out the house.

At the end, the bank would refinance them home, they'd be happy. The customer would be happy because they essentially received free equity and free home improvements... and S turned his business from selling 15k solar panel projects to over 70k sales per transaction.

And get this, once we dialed in their sales pitch. Their close ratio was 86%.

But here's the thing:

THAT PART DIDN'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT (DUH)

It took us dinner and a few (too many) drinks to come up with the plan. (I think we were there for 4 hours instead of 3... but I blame the drinking.)

It took about 5 months for him to get the bank on their team, get to the point where they trusted them and would do non-recourse loans, and get the pitch and marketing down.

It took another 2 or 3 months for their sales guys to get with the program and understand how to pitch it (after all, it's not exactly a simple thing to communicate "you're... going to... improve my home... for free!? huh!?")

Kind of like this pitch today. Why would I just GIVE anybody a plan to double their business... for pennies!?

Because no matter how good a plan is, sometimes we just want someone in our corner. To do the tech stuff, to help work through problems, to come up with new ideas as an outsider...

And if you're doing 100k/year you may not have ever hired an in-house marketing person for 60k/year. You couldn't afford it. (No offense intended)

The benefit of hiring a real consulting firm is that even if it WAS 60k/year... you're hiring a team.. and you're not having to deal with HR, Employee crap, social security, medicare, insurance, etc. etc. etc.

But let's continue...

WHAT IF I *WANTED* TO TRY TO DO 33% ACROSS THE BOARD?
Nothing's stopping you if you want to try!

And during our master class (you can sign up right here) ... we'll take a look at where your current customers are hanging out and come up with an idea of how to reach out to them.

Sure Facebook might be one of those places -- and you might even want to hire a strange Estonian firm to handle some Facebook ads for you (although I have some recommendations of real professionals such as Travis or Andy if you'd like).

But keep in mind, your customers might be on several social media platforms... they might even still read the local newspaper... they could be subscribed to Hustler magazine -- who knows!? There's a billion places to advertise... but that's not the important question.

The important question is who already sells to your customers and how can you partner with them for both of your benefits?

Next, it's not just about charging more money for what you offer -- it's about multiple offerings! What are the upsells, downsells, add-on sales, cross sales, impulse buys, or anything else you can add to an order?

If you understand there's a chain of events before and after your customer would want/need/buy your product, you'll have a good idea of what ELSE you could offer them that would have an extremely high success rate!

And finally, there's a million ways to get people to buy more often. Seasonal offerings, new product launches, affiliate offers, joint ventures -- you name it.

During our class we'll touch on all of these ideas so by the time we get done you'll at the VERY least have an idea of where you can get more customers, how to increase average transaction, AND how to get them to come back more often.

BUT WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL!

That's only one piece of what we'll be covering throughout the class.

Sure it's nice to say "you need to market and advertise" (both organic and paid) -- but what do you SAY!?

How do you create an offer that will actually catch their eye? How do you write ads that sell? (it's much simpler than you might think)

Marketing and sales is what brings in the money. If your marketing is strong, the sale will be a short putt. If you marketing is weak, your sales people are going to need to be rock-solid -- they will need to routinely make 300 yard puts!

We'll work on both.

BUT HERE'S THE PART THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY...

Yes, I'll probably make you cry during the 3rd part of our class.

If you've ever done any six-sigma or lean training -- you know a bit of what I'm talking about.

First, what's the definition of a business?

A system that provides value in a timely and effective manner.

Keyword being system.

If your system is broken, you are literally leaving millions of dollars on the table every single year (even if you only do 100k/year).

The truth is, you might pull in huge top-line revenues but what about profit? How much of that are you keeping?

I'm not talking about shaving costs of how much you buy or manufacture your products for... I'm talking about the breaks in the value chain that turn a $100 mistake into a $10,000 problem.

They. Happen. All. The. Time.

Most business owners don't even want to look at this because it's scary and it shows you where all your hard-earned money is actually going.

If you don't currently have a CFO, I'll recommend a few services for small and medium businesses but the trick is -- your entire company needs to know how the machine works and when they fail to communicate properly... how much everyone loses.

Who's responsibility is it to deliver the product or service to the end customer in a timely and effective manner? EVERYONE.

This part of the training alone, I would usually do in-person for a day for 25k + travel.

Look. The value is ridiculous.

Almost too-good-to-be-true (and in SOME skeptic's eyes, complete bullshit scam!)

And if by the end of this class, you REALLY don't feel like you're going to double your business this year, I'll give you your hundred bucks back.

A decent job - believe it or not, the level of cringe and guru tactics in this is several levels down from what you initially had in your OP and on your page. You now have a proper, honest guarantee in place as well. And it actually sounds better when you're a little bit more humble about it and straight up.

Now as you admit, this is largely what you can learn from Jay. Jay's stuff is valuable, no question about that. And there is definitely value in teaching people these concepts and how to apply them even if they're not your own. So some people may find it useful to learn them, and if they're in the right situations may be able to use them over the next 12 months to grow their business up a notch. Also depends on how each person learns - if they learn by lecturing, then this is probably better for them than reading Jay's book (or books if you want) which can take much more than 3 hours to properly study.

Also, newer businesses as you say on your Kartra landing page but not in this thread may not immediately benefit - most of Jay's stuff works for established businesses, and if memory serves me right, Jay also tends to prefer to work with this kind of business (easier to get results).

For me, this is not the right offer largely because I'm already very familiar with all the concepts and applications at least as presented in the above - no wonder, I run a marketing agency.

And by the way, literarily all the allusions you make to me above are wrong lol... for example, my biz doesn't run FB ads for people, at least not usually. But anyway ;)

Last edited:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
A decent job - believe it or not, the level of cringe and guru tactics in this is several levels down from what you initially had in your OP and on your page. You now have a proper, honest guarantee in place as well. And it actually sounds better when you're a little bit more humble about it and straight up.

Glad you don't see me as a complete devil.

I have a lot of certainty when it comes to business and marketing. I do it all day every day.

Maybe it did come off as arrogant to you.

Now as you admit, this is largely what you can learn from Jay. Jay's stuff is valuable, no question about that. And there is definitely value in teaching people these concepts and how to apply them even if they're not your own. So some people may find it useful to learn them, and if they're in the right situations may be able to use them over the next 12 months to grow their business up a notch. Also depends on how each person learns - if they learn by lecturing, then this is probably better for them than reading Jay's book (or books if you want) which can take much more than 3 hours to properly study.

100%, if you can decipher Jay's stuff -- more power to you. The value is in the curation of the content as well as actually have real-world experience applying it.

But Jay's stuff is only a fraction of what I teach.

Also, newer businesses as you say on your Kartra landing page but not in this thread may not immediately benefit - most of Jay's stuff works for established businesses, and if memory serves me right, Jay also tends to prefer to work with this kind of business (easier to get results).

Good catch.

This is not for everyone. Some people have signed up who don't quite "qualify" but I'm not going to turn them away for wanting to learn more.

I've warned them about the upsell and how THAT would not be right for them because it's just too much money and doesn't make sense if you're not going to get an ROI on it.

For me, this is not the right offer largely because I'm already very familiar with all the concepts and applications at least as presented in the above - no wonder, I run a marketing agency.

I'm excited you gave me the chance to set things straight. Clearly I'm not your cup of tea, nor are you mine. We can shake hands digitally and move on.

And by the way, literarily all the allusions you make to me above are wrong lol... for example, my biz doesn't run FB ads for people, at least not usually. But anyway ;)

But wait...

Are you telling me -- that *I* -- without knowing you, your background, or your offer -- without ANY evidence -- made ASSumptions about your business, who you are as a person, and what you do... ASSUMPTIONS that were COMPLETELY wrong -- and I did ZERO to clarify or verify before writing those in my post to purposefully make you look bad?

Hm. Maybe we've come full circle.

And we've all learned a valuable lesson -- me included.

For everybody else:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Finally! ...... every one chilling and trying to help each other, learn from each other, help the forum.

@Black_Dragon43 if you were a previous client of @Kung Fu Steve ..... and didn't get results. and his class was crap .... blow him up on his marketplace ad. If you don't like his copy, blow him up on a forum thread. Or better, dm him and talk man to man and see what the truth, not the impression, might be. Hell, you both ended up learning something in the end!

Every bit of the above could have been done between the two of you directly to each other or in a standard forum thread.

If we blow up sponsors (especially on their paid marketplace thread) before 'knowing', if we blow up long term contributors (without talking to them first), we will have less of both and the entire forum will suffer.

Reminder, BUILD. The awesome thing about this forum is that we build / positive / help. Let's stick to that.

I'm enrolling a few of my team in @Kung Fu Steve 's course. @Black_Dragon43, if you are up for dm'ing me, i'll send my company email address to you and you can send your pitch to help my business. I then benefit from both of you nimrods and learn more than I knew before.

I encourage everyone to 'try shit', learn shit, etc. I promise, you can learn something from everything!

A huge thing I recently learned is to ask myself two questions ...... "how do i know i am right?" and "what if i am wrong?" ........ get yourself out of the way and your company can benefit and grow!

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
So we have the count of 5 absolute forum legends who have verified business exits vs some random guy flinging insults. My money's on @Kung Fu Steve

Having met Steve on multiple occasions, plus being in masterminds with several people who have been in his program, I can vouch for the level at which Steve conducts himself. This isn't a seminar gimmick, this is a great value for quality knowledge.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.