The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
I remember reading an interview in a magazine a long time ago, don’t remember which one. But Fred Smith said he wanted to copy the Fed’s business model as a government sponsored and sanctioned monopoly but owned privately.

The strategy was to get a government contract for life to handle all the logistics for the federal government with those little planes he had.

The crazy thing about the Fed is that it has never been audited. Whats to keep someone from getting a few million “accidentally” deposited into their account. Over all this time period I think it’s naive to think it hasn’t happened. Crazy. Funny that blockchain is easy to audit. But our monetary system is not compatible with blockchain.
If $2.1T can be unaccounted for in the DoD, what do you think the Fed can do?

It’s far more than millions. Central banks are a tool of wealth extraction.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Would you mind explaining what the great reset is?
You can read it here:

Essentially this elitist prick wants to use COVID as the catalyst to force zero emission economies worldwide, raise taxes on the wealthy 400%, and introduce universal basic income. That is only the tip of the iceberg.

This will all be done by forcing lockdowns and crushing economies. It’s sounds crazy until you realize that he is in bed with Bill Gates, George Soros, the WHO and the CCP. Multinational corporations, social media, democrat mayors and governors are all doing their part.

This isn’t a ‘conspiracy theory.’ The guy lays it right on the line.

This is why, hate or love Trump, he is the only thing standing in their way. He is the only person speaking out against this scheme.

I suggest everyone watch his speeches at the UN in 2017 and the WEF in January of this year. He throws down the gauntlet.

I am not a raving Trump fanatic. He is far from libertarian, which is where I stand. However, in this situation, he may turn out to be a hero depending on how the election goes.

WestCoastMax

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 13, 2020
Earth
You can read it here:

Essentially this elitist prick wants to use COVID as the catalyst to force zero emission economies worldwide, raise taxes on the wealthy 400%, and introduce universal basic income. That is only the tip of the iceberg.

This will all be done by forcing lockdowns and crushing economies. It’s sounds crazy until you realize that he is in bed with Bill Gates, George Soros, the WHO and the CCP. Multinational corporations, social media, democrat mayors and governors are all doing their part.

This isn’t a ‘conspiracy theory.’ The guy lays it right on the line.

This is why, hate or love Trump, he is the only thing standing in their way. He is the only person speaking out against this scheme.

I suggest everyone watch his speeches at the UN in 2017 and the WEF in January of this year. He throws down the gauntlet.

I am not a raving Trump fanatic. He is far from libertarian, which is where I stand. However, in this situation, he may turn out to be a hero depending on how the election goes.
What's stopping them from launching this grand plane once Trump's gone. Even if Trump is somehow reelected, wouldn't they just implement this once Trump's gone? It seems to me that it's just a matter of time before this happens( if it was to come).

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
What's stopping them from launching this grand plane once Trump's gone. Even if Trump is somehow reelected, wouldn't they just implement this once Trump's gone? It seems to me that it's just a matter of time before this happens( if it was to come).
I don’t know. At the very least it buys us 4 years. Gen Z is the most libertarian generation yet. The Socrates AI is predicting a ‘conservative wave’ from 2022 into 2032. Within that timeframe the federal bureaucracy needs to be shrunk, although that is unlikely. According to Socrates the West will reach its financial peak in 2032, which will then shift to the East.

Trudeau declared Canada the first ‘post national’ state. I don’t like where the world is going.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I don’t know. At the very least it buys us 4 years. Gen Z is the most libertarian generation yet. The Socrates AI is predicting a ‘conservative wave’ from 2022 into 2032. Within that timeframe the federal bureaucracy needs to be shrunk, although that is unlikely. According to Socrates the West will reach its financial peak in 2032, which will then shift to the East.

Trudeau declared Canada the first ‘post national’ state. I don’t like where the world is going.
“Post national?”

We are in some deep shit globally. The world leaders do not respect sovereignty of nations. I know how important peace is worldwide, but peace does not require micromanagement by unelected global officials. This trend is deeply disturbing.

WestCoastMax

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 13, 2020
Earth

Would you mind sharing a link to this?

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
What I don't understand: Why is everyone celebrating Biden's "victory"?

Since when does a news publication make official calls on an election? Neither Trump nor Biden has been declared the winner officially, Where in the constitution does it say that the AP, FOX or CNN gets to make the call?

I go on Facebook and I'm already bombarded with "You're fired, Trump" memes, and people prematurely celebrating. Obama has congratulated him for "winning", Among others. Is this not the EXACT thing that the news media told people Trump was going to do? People who know nothing about politics (Average person) Now think Joe is the winner.

The point is this: If/when the Trump campaign goes to court, Jams up the decision process until the deadline where there needs to be a decision, And the SCOTUS declares Trump the winner, then what? Everybody has already heard that Biden supposedly won. And tens of millions of people and dozens of institutions have egg on their faces, And I would imagine cities would burn. All over a legal process and decision.

I suppose if this is the case, then the media are setting the table for the "Mean old Trump steals the election from Joe Biden" narrative.

If Biden wins, Congratulations. If Trump wins, Congratulations. I don't care either way. But a decision has not been made yet, except for what the news media has decided, Which matters about as much as wether Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow or not on groundhog day.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
What I don't understand: Why is everyone celebrating Biden's "victory"?

Since when does a news publication make official calls on an election? Neither Trump nor Biden has been declared the winner officially, Where in the constitution does it say that the AP, FOX or CNN gets to make the call?

I go on Facebook and I'm already bombarded with "You're fired, Trump" memes, and people prematurely celebrating. Obama has congratulated him for "winning", Among others. Is this not the EXACT thing that the news media told people Trump was going to do? People who know nothing about politics (Average person) Now think Joe is the winner.

The point is this: If/when the Trump campaign goes to court, Jams up the decision process until the deadline where there needs to be a decision, And the SCOTUS declares Trump the winner, then what? Everybody has already heard that Biden supposedly won. And tens of millions of people and dozens of institutions have egg on their faces, And I would imagine cities would burn. All over a legal process and decision.

I suppose if this is the case, then the media are setting the table for the "Mean old Trump steals the election from Joe Biden" narrative.

If Biden wins, Congratulations. If Trump wins, Congratulations. I don't care either way. But a decision has not been made yet, except for what the news media has decided, Which matters about as much as wether Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow or not on groundhog day.
Where have you been? The press has been announced winners as long as I remember.
You're getting mad about something that has been traditionally the way things are done.

The fact is nothing is official until the electoral college votes. But America never waits till early January to decide the outcome of an election. The electoral college voting barely even makes the news most of the time.

And there's nothing wrong with that. In fact the only reason for it to make the news is if something is wrong.

For the record, SCOTUS also doesn't declare a winner.

The media is reporting vote totals. Those vote totals point to a Biden win. Yes, the media could be wrong.

So if you want to see what happens if a Supreme Court decision affects the outcome of the election and how the media reacts when they are wrong, study the 2000 election.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Freedom is a word. The meaning you attach to it has been shared by what nationalities and ethnicities, at what periods in history? Rhetorical question.

Says the person that can probably only participate here through a VPN.

"All hail the benevolent communist party! They want what's best for us all! Who are we to choose how many kids we can have and what days we can drive on?"

Aren't you late for a mask fitting or something?

Screenshot_20201107-200319_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Says the person that can probably only participate here through a VPN.

"All hail the benevolent communist party! They want what's best for us all! Who are we to choose how many kids we can have and what days we can drive on?"

Aren't you late for a mask fitting or something?

View attachment 35583

to anyone who thinks Trump somehow fought against free speech (id say the reverse is true) look around at the widespread caricatures people have made of him. You can make fun of the president all you want in America with basically zero repercussions!

Then look at the Winnie the Pooh caricature in China and how the people who did that were treated there

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Where have you been? The press has been announced winners as long as I remember.
You're getting mad about something that has been traditionally the way things are done.

The fact is nothing is official until the electoral college votes. But America never waits till early January to decide the outcome of an election. The electoral college voting barely even makes the news most of the time.

And there's nothing wrong with that. In fact the only reason for it to make the news is if something is wrong.

For the record, SCOTUS also doesn't declare a winner.

The media is reporting vote totals. Those vote totals point to a Biden win. Yes, the media could be wrong.

So if you want to see what happens if a Supreme Court decision affects the outcome of the election and how the media reacts when they are wrong, study the 2000 election.
To be fair, it’s been sketchy at best.
Fox News, followed by AP, called a Biden win in Arizona prematurely. At that time the ballot count was at 84%, and Biden had a 90,000 vote lead on Trump. The problem is there were 500,000 ballots left to count.

That is not a race you can call. As if today, the gap has closed to a 19,000 vote lead by Biden. They’re only at 90% counted.

The media planned to make a premature election decision in order to build political pressure for when this goes to court. It will go to court; everyone involved knew it would go to court. The Trump campaign is filing suits in multiple states. There will be recounts.

The Supreme Court may in fact decide the winner. State legislatures choose the electors they send to Congress, no one else. The electors can choose to vote against the popular vote. It is Article II of the Constitution, Clauses 2 & 3.

Such a decision would be challenged in the Supreme Court, and it would likely be upheld as it is: a) constitutional, and b) there is legal precedent (see 2000 Bush v. Gore).

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois

This is the first election I've ever paid attention to. Its the first time I've ever voted, even. I've never paid attention to politics until COVID started. Maybe I'm overdue for a "welcome to reality, dude, this is how it's always been", but what I'm trying to understand is why people are taking the word of the AP and CNN as gospel.

The media planned to make a premature election decision in order to build political pressure for when this goes to court. It will go to court; everyone involved knew it would go to court. The Trump campaign is filing suits in multiple states. There will be recounts.

Absolutely, They knew this would be going to court. That's also why ACB was rushed in at the 11th hour. Trump may not win, But did anyone really think he would roll over and give up easily?

I'm the only one in my family who doesn't absolutely hate Trump, and my family has been happier than I've seen them all year, all because the news declared a corrupt, establishment, demented politician the president elect, Which literally means nothing. It's all pageantry.

And what if trump still wins? Can you imagine the F*cking chaos? You've had people taking to the streets celebrating, making cute memes, and Biden and Kamala taking unearned victory laps all day. It's insane, and I don't see how people's heads WON'T explode if trump does end up winning through the court. How can these people even trust corporate media at this point? The pageantry, The obvious bias, The censorship, The lies, Yuck.

Forget about the Obama administration drone strikes that killed American citizens! Nothing to see here! But look! Isn't the new Joe Biden White House dog so cute! If biden does win, It will be 4 more years of focusing on frivolous bs like "OMG! Did you see Obama's Tan suit!?"

Anyways, I'm not really excited about either outcome. If Trump wins it'll be rioting in the streets, if Biden wins, It'll be back to "normal" AKA corruption, endless wars, and politicians bought by wall street.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
To be fair, it’s been sketchy at best.
Fox News, followed by AP, called a Biden win in Arizona prematurely. At that time the ballot count was at 84%, and Biden had a 90,000 vote lead on Trump. The problem is there were 500,000 ballots left to count.

That is not a race you can call. As if today, the gap has closed to a 19,000 vote lead by Biden. They’re only at 90% counted.

The Supreme Court may in fact decide the winner. State legislatures choose the electors they send to Congress, no one else. The electors can choose to vote against the popular vote. It is Article II of the Constitution, Clauses 2 & 3.

Such a decision would be challenged in the Supreme Court, and it would likely be upheld as it is: a) constitutional, and b) there is legal precedent (see 2000 Bush v. Gore).
It is sketchy that's why I made this bet.

I love the media.

IMG_20201108_161905.jpg

Last edited:

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
This is the first election I've ever paid attention to. Its the first time I've ever voted, even. I've never paid attention to politics until COVID started. Maybe I'm overdue for a "welcome to reality, dude, this is how it's always been", but what I'm trying to understand is why people are taking the word of the AP and CNN as gospel.

Absolutely, They knew this would be going to court. That's also why ACB was rushed in at the 11th hour. Trump may not win, But did anyone really think he would roll over and give up easily?

I'm the only one in my family who doesn't absolutely hate Trump, and my family has been happier than I've seen them all year, all because the news declared a corrupt, establishment, demented politician the president elect, Which literally means nothing. It's all pageantry.

And what if trump still wins? Can you imagine the f*cking chaos? You've had people taking to the streets celebrating, making cute memes, and Biden and Kamala taking unearned victory laps all day. It's insane, and I don't see how people's heads WON'T explode if trump does end up winning through the court. How can these people even trust corporate media at this point? The pageantry, The obvious bias, The censorship, The lies, Yuck.

Forget about the Obama administration drone strikes that killed American citizens! Nothing to see here! But look! Isn't the new Joe Biden White House dog so cute! If biden does win, It will be 4 more years of focusing on frivolous bs like "OMG! Did you see Obama's Tan suit!?"

Anyways, I'm not really excited about either outcome. If Trump wins it'll be rioting in the streets, if Biden wins, It'll be back to "normal" AKA corruption, endless wars, and politicians bought by wall street.
If Trump comes out on top, which I suspect he will, things will get ugly.

I’ve seen far too many people online who are convinced that Biden will be the next president. Should that not happen, you’re right, they will explode.

The media is to blame. They are nothing but a propaganda machine, fomenting chaos and division. They need to be held accountable for their actions. I don’t see that happening, otherwise we would see the SDNY prosecuting corrupt bankers. It’s never happened.

People thought 2020 was a wild ride, just wait until 2021.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Big tech and the media should be put in prison for the way they deceive the public.
It’s a tricky subject. Given our First Amendment they can publish whatever they please, and there is nothing wrong with that. However, just as you can’t yell ‘fire’ in a mall, or else you would be held accountable for whatever may happen because of your action, the media needs to be held accountable in some way.

Where do we draw the line between news and propaganda? It’s a slippery slope and it would seem they know the ball is in their court in that regard.

At the end of the day, as a libertarian and individualist, I believe that the people need to take responsibility for themselves and educate themselves, independently and accordingly.

However, given the decades of indoctrination via education and brainwashing via media, it’s hard to fault the individual who believes them. I was once one of those people.

Our current situation is bad. I’m really not sure if we will recover. I do believe the newest adult generation is highly conservative, and I do believe there will be a large conservative wave through the decade. However, I am worried the schism that exists today might not be possible to close.

As for big tech, I used to believe that as private platforms they are totally within their right to censor as they please. Part of me still wants that, as it should be in a free market, but seeing the power they hold and the damage they have done, I think that things need to change.

I don’t know the solution. I don’t want the solution to involve more government and more regulation, regardless, something needs to be done. I say it’s a billion dollar problem.

Last edited:

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
The media planned to make a premature election decision in order to build political pressure for when this goes to court.
Fox news? Yes, I agree they called AZ way early. But you think Fox news is leading this conspiracy?

The other networks took days to call Arizona. And several other states. Most of the time we know who wins the night of the election. How in the world is this premature? It's Saturday.

Anyways, there's a lot going on. I'm hearing a lot of shadiness in results and not knowing what to believe.

So I've decided to trust what is actually going on in the courts. So far, I haven't seen much about the fraud hit the courts yet.

Here's a list of the lawsuits. I'm not sure if it's comprehensive.

But if this is comprehensive, I don't see how you place a $400 bet. There just isn't much here. Yet.

I saw one video where poll workers were supposedly filling out ballots. If that's legit stuff, then where's the lawsuit? That's what I'll be watching out for in the coming weeks.

Where do we draw the line between news and propaganda?

Also, I just want to remind everybody that Trump was saying the same exact stuff leading up to the last election. That election was rigged, and the media was in on it...

So if, if, if there isn't a real lawsuit coming, maybe the real propaganda at fault isn't what the media called for whom and when, maybe the real propaganda is all this "election rigging" talk in the first place.

Or maybe Russia did it after all. :rofl:

Time will tell.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Just heard about a book called Live Not By Lies by Rob Dreher, which shares how the times we live in are oddly similar to 1917 Russia when Solzhenitsyn wrote his essay. Here’s the blurb for the book...

“For years, émigrés from the former Soviet bloc have been telling Rod Dreher they see telltale signs of "soft" totalitarianism cropping up in America--something more Brave New World than 1984. Identity politics are beginning to encroach on every aspect of life. Civil liberties are increasingly seen as a threat to "safety". Progressives marginalize conservative, traditional Christians, and other dissenters. Technology and consumerism hasten the possibility of a corporate surveillance state. And the pandemic, having put millions out of work, leaves our country especially vulnerable to demagogic manipulation.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn famously said that one of the biggest mistakes people make is assuming totalitarianism can't happen in their country. Many American Christians are making that mistake today, sleepwalking through the erosion of our freedoms. Live Not By Lies will wake them and equip them for the long resistance.”

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn famously said that one of the biggest mistakes people make is assuming totalitarianism can't happen in their country. Many American Christians are making that mistake today, sleepwalking through the erosion of our freedoms. Live Not By Lies will wake them and equip them for the long resistance.”

It has to do with the way people learn and think about history. Duh, if the US turned communist or socialist of course we’re not gonna start speaking Russian and hanging out in gulags. It will look nothing like that but the it’s the same business model. It will happen under a giant con and ruse. Just like it’s happened over history. Communism was a ruse and a scam to allow massive infiltration of political power by people who never worked a day in their life. That’s why it didn’t work because they knew it wouldn’t, it was just the narrative they needed to gain the power that they needed. And it was actually a very clever strategy.

Every economic system is susceptible to infiltration by con artist scumbags ready to push any lie or narrative to get what they want.

I don’t remember the source and I can’t find it again. But I remember reading that the peoples bank of China was founded sometime around the cultural revolution. That’s the new world order. Massive centralization of resources and authority. All under some BS narrative. History repeats itself.

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
What sad days we are living. Since I remember I wanted to move to the USA, because of different reasons, among which are freedom and the opportunity to work really hard and achieve something. Maybe for someone living in a first world country is something normal, but in the rest of the world is scarce.

Biden probably is not going to be the communist or socialist that people believe, but the foundation are ready for a radical change in society. That polarization that you feel in the air in the United States right now is what corrupted Latina America. You are with me or against me seems to be the trend right now. The other day Biden said something like they come to heal America or something like that, like they are the saviors and in the opposite it's the worst.

It seems to be a message of union, but in that's words is hide the worst. The reality that confront families, friends and communities. I know because I lived in Argentina, a country that used to have a GDP per capita similar to the USA and now is only a fraction. I know because the same thing that the politics that governs us now, and did it 12 year before, did it.

They come with a message that they want to work for all of us, but at the end they didn't do it for anyone. It is the same Marxist message that it's difficult to refute because argue something like that put you in the worst place. "Why don't you care about poor people or minority?" they said while you try to prove that those old ideas always ends badly.

It's difficult to see the degradation of morality and wellness because it occurs so slowly. That why the same politics in Argentina that refused to lower their wages at the beginning of the quarantine (the longest in the world), while everyone is forced to shut down their business, can suck the tits of his girlfriend in a zoom session while he is working or another one said that he protected people who sell drugs in an ambulance and nothing happened. Everything happens while a group of the society defends that kind of thing because still believe in them.

That wasn't something that happened in a couple of days of years, but a process that was consuming the best of this country slow enough for us to start to feel it normal. Like Rome, that start a process that destroy the empire until the point that make it collapse. But it's easy to want free things, there are people who have a lot of and other so little. The idea of equal opportunities is not so attractive than equal outcomes.

That's curios because I am reading "How to destroy America in three easy steps" by Ben Shapiro, and he talks about the idea of the founder fathers that believed in the rights of life, freedom and be happy. That was the foundation of the USA, and that was it did that I felt in love with that country.

I am still thinking about moving to the USA, and I wake every day early to work in that dream, but I cannot say that some in my hearth hasn't changed. It is not pain, maybe disappointment, because I don't want that the country of that I have the flag in my room become the place where I live now.

It's not the outcome of the election, because I don't like Trump neither (I don't hate him neither), but the feeling of a society divided and fighting each other is that make me believed that something worst can happen in the future. Maybe I am wrong, I hope so, but it's like see Argentina some years before. Don't be like us that we said that will never be like Venezuela, or Venezuela saying that will never be Cuba.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Fox news? Yes, I agree they called AZ way early. But you think Fox news is leading this conspiracy?

The other networks took days to call Arizona. And several other states. Most of the time we know who wins the night of the election. How in the world is this premature? It's Saturday.

Anyways, there's a lot going on. I'm hearing a lot of shadiness in results and not knowing what to believe.

So I've decided to trust what is actually going on in the courts. So far, I haven't seen much about the fraud hit the courts yet.

Here's a list of the lawsuits. I'm not sure if it's comprehensive.

But if this is comprehensive, I don't see how you place a $400 bet. There just isn't much here. Yet.

I saw one video where poll workers were supposedly filling out ballots. If that's legit stuff, then where's the lawsuit? That's what I'll be watching out for in the coming weeks.

Also, I just want to remind everybody that Trump was saying the same exact stuff leading up to the last election. That election was rigged, and the media was in on it...

So if, if, if there isn't a real lawsuit coming, maybe the real propaganda at fault isn't what the media called for whom and when, maybe the real propaganda is all this "election rigging" talk in the first place.

Or maybe Russia did it after all. :rofl:

Time will tell.
I think you are confusing lawsuits with prosecution. The lawsuits are an attempt to force the states to follow their laws. I don’t see how they would pertain to fraud. Maybe they would use evidence of fraud as part of their case, but that would be about it.

For example, PA state law requires ballots to be submitted by 8pm on Election Day. Period. PA state court ruled that they had until 5pm on 11/6 to finish collecting ballots. It was challenged in the SCOTUS where they did not yet have a majority, the issue came to a 4-4 tie, stating that they would revisit the matter. However, they stipulated that ballots received after 8pm on election day must be kept separate.

Each state is responsible for its election, and I imagine their respective state police would investigate fraud.

You seem to be skeptical that there was any fraud at all. If you believe that, I’ve got a bridge to sell you. Just earlier this year a Philadelphia JUDGE got caught taking bribes to stuff ballots.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Uh...no. In the 32 states that have laws requiring electors pledge to vote for the popular vote winner, the Supreme Court -- in Chiafalo v. Washington-- has ruled that faithless electors can be removed and replaced for not following that edict.

As the SCOTUS pointed out in that case, Article II, Clauses 2 & 3 can be defined and constrained given state powers allocated by the 10th Amendment.

As was the goal of the SCOTUS case (supported by both Republicans and Democrats), given the make-up of those 32 states, and the remaining 16-18 states that still allow faithless electors (about half-and-half red/blue and mostly smaller numbers of electoral votes), it would be mathematically difficult -- and reasonably impossible -- for faithless electors to impact any election that didn't hinge on just a couple electoral votes.

(Note that I say 16-18 states, as only 16 states have no penalty for faithless electors; the other two have penalties but aren't bound by the SCOTUS ruling based on the writing of the state laws.)
You are correct.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.