The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

Shabeer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Hey guys,

So I recently had an amazing idea for a website service that involves FIFA! And I created the site within a week, and it has an attractive, easy-to-use design, and it fills a void/need in the market. For reference, my site is Futiconz.com !

So far, to market my website and drive traffic to it, I have shared it on my YouTube Channel (9.5k subs), I shared it on several social media platforms (twitter, facebook, facebook groups, Reddit), and I've emailed about 20 FIFA YouTubers/Pro Players that could market my website in exchange for some money! I have also been searching about SEO, and I made my website's tagline seo friendly, are there any other areas on my site that I can make my site more SEO friendly? (My site is powered by Wordpress btw!

So I wanted to ask, how do I drive traffic to my site consistently, hit the market hard, and build a positive brand image. I know entrepreneurship requires commitment, speed, and execution, so I have (and will continue to) devoted my time and energy on these things. Any and all tips are much appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Pay for it. For you, if you figure out Facebook paid social you could hit it big.

If you don't pay for it, it's not guaranteed. Period. All you can do is reach out to your network, influencers, and people who you think would like it.

Shabeer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Pay for it. For you, if you figure out Facebook paid social you could hit it big.

If you don't pay for it, it's not guaranteed. Period. All you can do is reach out to your network, influencers, and people who you think would like it.

Would that be your recommended route? Advertise on Facebook? What about Google AdWords? Would that be a waste of money? Thanks in advance man! :)

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Would that be your recommended route? Advertise on Facebook? What about Google AdWords? Would that be a waste of money? Thanks in advance man! :)

Look at it this way.

Are people actively searching on Google for whatever service your website provides? Is there a funnel or sale involved when they visit your site? If yes to both, AdWords is appropriate.

Is your site social in nature? Is there a sense of community? Does building a following on Facebook give you any advantages? Then Facebook ads are appropriate.

The most basic question is, where does your customer hang out?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Shabeer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Look at it this way.

Are people actively searching on Google for whatever service your website provides? Is there a funnel or sale involved when they visit your site? If yes to both, AdWords is appropriate.

Is your site social in nature? Is there a sense of community? Does building a following on Facebook give you any advantages? Then Facebook ads are appropriate.

The most basic question is, where does your customer hang out?

My site is definitely the 2nd part. Social in nature, sense of community etc.. Facebook ads it is! If you don't mind me asking, how can I go about spending my money efficiently on Facebook Ads?
Thanks.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
My site is definitely the 2nd part. Social in nature, sense of community etc.. Facebook ads it is! If you don't mind me asking, how can I go about spending my money efficiently on Facebook Ads?
Thanks.

Really, the best way is through trial and error.

Thankfully, there are a lot of good Internet resources about Facebook marketing. There are a couple of good podcasts out there, The Art of Paid Traffic and Perpetual Traffic.

The concept of "how to make efficient Facebook ads" is too big a topic for a single Facebook post.

There are a few threads in the marketing section of this forum too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.