What's new

Net-worth up 7% this month – Take Massive Action, it feels great!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hey everyone,

I'm 20 and this forum is changing my life... :)

I don't want this to be a thread that is like I accomplished anything or something like that, I don't want to celebrate...I guess I'm just proud that I am executing and it's exciting. By no reason do I think I'm doing really well, I just feel I am doing better than ever before and wanted to share.

Threads that are inspiring this thread:
@Get Right –"Today is my 1 year..."
@Envision "Its been one year of FLF for me..."

My net-worth has gone up 7% this month. I have worked with tons of new clients and I feel great!

Take action.
I want to talk about why I'm saying take action (and not just MJ and every-other forum member, haha). I slowly have been cutting down the decisions I make in my business to do only the things that get me more sales. @eekern has been super helpful, shout out. Ever so slowly I am bringing in more money and I am locking in better deals. Why is this happening? – because I'm pitching more. I have pitched hundreds of people in last month or two. Some people apply for 4 jobs or they send out 20 emails... I am literary pitching hundreds of people and it's working. Massive action is getting me good results, but they are not great.

Why are my results good, but not great?
Very simple problem, I just need to charge more. I'm already charging a good amount, but it's nothing like what other people in my industry charge.

Are my results sustainable? No... but I'm slowly learning more and more about how the inside of Fastlane businesses by doing the jobs I'm doing.

Will I switch to a Fastlane business soon? Probably not soon, but I'm working on a few Fastlane side projects. I am beginning to really look at diversifying my income.

I'm so excited. I feel that every month I'm on this forum I learn so much and I get so much better at taking real action (action that earns me real results)!

Is what I'm doing Fastlane?
No, no it's not... That being said I like it and I see how I could turn it into a Fastlane business.

Some tips on what I have found works
  • Go Bigger – Whatever number you think of when you think of something, 10x it. If I want to pitch 10 clients, I'll pitch 100. Gary V talks about outworking the competitors... do it.
  • Have more sources of income – This may be counter intuitive to people with clients to focus on, but here's the deal, I love having 3 clients, but I love having 6 clients even more. The more streams of income you can have the better. Of course do good work, but you should always be looking for more clients. Never settle just for the ones you have because at some point they will not be your client anymore and you will need to find new clients.
  • Read those two threads I put up top (they are awesome threads)

The biggest thing I wanted to share is something pretty simple...

What I'm finding is people complain they don't have enough time, they complain about lots of things and they pretend to be entrepreneurs by reading things online.

The only way I have found to change my income, my relationships, and my overall life is to take action. Literally, go install Rescue Time on your computer, you will see how many hours you are respectively wasting on Facebook and Twitter and other stuff. If you take calculated action, you will see results. Even with 1 hour a day.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco
Thanks @eekern
Thanks @Fox (still awaiting on a reply to that message I sent you :p )

7% up in July, not August BTW

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz. Vjeplt gus vjot vjsief. Ov't wisz nuvowevoph gus ni. :-)
O Katv optvemmif SitdaiVoni. Miv't gohasi uav jux O dep dav nz xetvicmi voni. :F
Vjuti Vjsieft zua puvodi esi wisz huuf vu ni et ximm!
Liiq aq vji huuf xusl. Cz vji xez, zua nefi ni dasouat. Xjev ot ov vjev zua'si fuoph? Zua'si xusloph gus zuastimg, puv gus e cutt sohjv? Tu vjev nohjv ci tvomm getvmepi emvuahj ov't puv qettowi (ziv).
Huuf madl, nez ci zuas piyv nupvj iwip civvis!

Liiq aq vji huuf xusl. Cz vji xez, zua nefi ni dasouat. Xjev ot ov vjev zua'si fuoph? Zua'si xusloph gus zuastimg, puv gus e cutt sohjv? Tu vjev nohjv ci tvomm getvmepi emvuahj ov't puv qettowi (ziv).
Huuf madl, nez ci zuas piyv nupvj iwip civvis!

O'n nz uxp cutt. Fuoph e muv ug upmopi hoht. Nutvmz timmoph nz xic simevif tlommt.

Piyv voni O jatvmi vji xez O'n jatvmoph pux O xepv vu neli nusi nupiz.

O piif vu xusl up:
  • Gummuxoph aq xovj quvipvoem dmoipvt (O ataemmz gummux aq 1 us 2 vonit... O tjuamf gummux aq nusi vjip vjev us eff e gsii tiswodi)
  • Qovdjoph nusi (emxezt qovdj nusi)
  • Seotoph Sevit (ipuahj teof)
  • Qovdjoph Iwiszfez (O ataemmz qovdj e gix vonit e xiil tqsopvt)
  • Atoph nusi pivxuslt vu gopf dmoipvt (dassipvmz O ati 2)

Vjeplt @Guy (tvomm exeovoph up e siqmz vu vjev nittehi O tipv zua :q )

Duphsevamevoupt up veloph nettowi edvoup. 7% qsuhsitt iwisz nupvj xomm dunquapf wisz getv.

Og O sinincisif dussidvmz zua etlif ni ecuav nz qsuhsitt vjsief xjodj ot dunoph siemmz tuup. O xomm miv zua lpux xjip ovt aq.

Fup'v timm zuastimg tjusv up puv cioph "getvmepi"... Zua esi veloph edvoup epf djephoph zuas nopftiv epf mogi. Vjev op epf ug ovtimg ot Getvmepi. Qiuqmi fup'v xeli aq upi fez epf ci op vji getvmepi, ov't e qsuditt moli iwiszvjoph imti.

Muul ev ov moli vjot... zua esi caomfoph e cuul ug catopitt sohjv pux. Updi ov ot coh ipuahj epf zua dep josi qiuqmi vu fu vjev xusl gus zua, zua XOMM ci getvmepi.

Effoph upi qsufadv up Enebup epf tjoqqoph epf gamgommoph ov zuastimg ot puv getvmepi. Ziv, vjev't jux nepz ug vji nutv taddittgam qiuqmi up vji gusan tvesvif.

Liiq djahhoph emuph!

Vjeplt gus emm vji siqmoit iwiszupi. Vji sietup nz wuodi op vji qutv otp'v wisz iydovif ev vonit ot cideati O lpux O jewi e muph xez vu hu vu ci neloph vji vzqi ug nupiz O xepv vu neli epf caomf vji vzqi ug catopittit O xepv. Vjot ot juqigammz upmz vji cihoppoph. Iedj voni O caomf e catopitt us fu Gsiimepdoph O hiv civvis.

Tuni qiuqmi xusloph kuct veli 7 ziest vu opdsieti vjios piv xusvj 7% ... zua piif vu dimicsevi: Zua'si xusloph op vji SOHJV tztvin epf iyqisoipdoph sitamvt, et uqqutif vu xusloph vji XSUPH tztvin epf iyqisoipdi gsatvsevoup.

(Epf zit, tuni qiuqmi esi qisgidvmz jeqqz xusloph op vji XSUPH tztvin ... mivt miv vjin ci.)

Guas ziest ehu, nz gsoipf't xogi teof vjot vu ni egvis O huv e pix kuc epf vjiz vjsix e huoph exez qesvz gus ni. Ov jet tvadl xovj ni iwis topdi, "zua tjuamf dimicsevi zuas taddittit cideati ov howit encovoup vu zuas fsient."

Fup'v timm zuastimg tjusv up puv cioph "getvmepi"... Zua esi veloph edvoup epf djephoph zuas nopftiv epf mogi. Vjev op epf ug ovtimg ot Getvmepi. Qiuqmi fup'v xeli aq upi fez epf ci op vji getvmepi, ov't e qsuditt moli iwiszvjoph imti.

Muul ev ov moli vjot... zua esi caomfoph e cuul ug catopitt sohjv pux. Updi ov ot coh ipuahj epf zua dep josi qiuqmi vu fu vjev xusl gus zua, zua XOMM ci getvmepi.

Effoph upi qsufadv up Enebup epf tjoqqoph epf gamgommoph ov zuastimg ot puv getvmepi. Ziv, vjev't jux nepz ug vji nutv taddittgam qiuqmi up vji gusan tvesvif.

Liiq djahhoph emuph!
^^^ Vjot. Sief @Guy 't tohpevasi.

Tuni qiuqmi xusloph kuct veli 7 ziest vu opdsieti vjios piv xusvj 7% ... zua piif vu dimicsevi: Zua'si xusloph op vji SOHJV tztvin epf iyqisoipdoph sitamvt, et uqqutif vu xusloph vji XSUPH tztvin epf iyqisoipdi gsatvsevoup.

(Epf zit, tuni qiuqmi esi qisgidvmz jeqqz xusloph op vji XSUPH tztvin ... mivt miv vjin ci.)

Ehsii xovj Finesdu jisi, iwip fu ov ot puv e "getvmepi" nufim up qeqis, ov ot vji sohjv tztvin gus gummuxoph sietupt:

- Zua emupi dep eggidv vji sitamvt
- Zua onqsuwi vji tztvin
- Zua dep eavunevi vji tztvin (uavtuasdoph us QQD)

Epf vji citv qesv, zua hiv giifcedl gsun vji nesliv vjev nezci tjux zua e getvmepi gsatvsevoup ;)

Ehsii xovj Finesdu jisi, iwip fu ov ot puv e "getvmepi" nufim up qeqis, ov ot vji sohjv tztvin gus gummuxoph sietupt:

- Zua emupi dep eggidv vji sitamvt
- Zua onqsuwi vji tztvin
- Zua dep eavunevi vji tztvin (uavtuasdoph us QQD)

Epf vji citv qesv, zua hiv giifcedl gsun vji nesliv vjev nezci tjux zua e getvmepi gsatvsevoup ;)

– O emupi dep eggidv vji sitamvt Djidl
– O dep djeshi nusi epf onqsuwi vji tztvin Djidl
– O dep eavunevi vji temit/qsutqidvoph/fimowisecmit Djidl

Zuas tu sohjv! Nz opduni ot fidipvmz tdemecmi epf gammz dupvsummecmi sohjv pux. Og O xepv vu iesp nusi nupiz vjip O katv piif vu qovdj nusi...
Tu, ov't voni vu qovdj nusi! :)

O'n huoph vu dsievi e huemt vjsief eheop siem tuup. Liiq xevdj iwiszupi :)

Vjeplt gus emm vji taqqusv iwiszupi. Iwisz moli epf dunnipv up vjot vjsief vsamz niept e muv. O jewi ciip xusloph tu jesf. O jef jiefedjit gus xiilt tvseohjvt xjomi qovdjoph tu nepz vonit. O xet piswuat vjev emm nz xusl xuamf sitamv op puvjoph, cav ov ot eqqesipv ov csuahjv ni qsivvz huuf sitamvt. @NK FiNesdu vjeplt gus vji puvecmi nesl

O siemmz vjopl vjot ot upmz vji cihoppoph, O dep tii ov, O siemmz dep tii jewoph vji uqvoup vu piwis xusl gus epzupi (og O xepv). O dep tii cioph gopepdoem opfiqipfipv sohjv uav ug dummihi! Ov't tu dmuti. O'n tu dmuti vu vjev vzqi ug opduni. Katv e gix japfsif nusi qovdjit e nupvj ;)

Vjot ot iyvsinimz simiwepv epf vonimz gus nz tvehi op mogi.

Duphsevamevoupt vu vji UQ gus vji csielvjsuahj up nettowi edvoup. Xjip O sief vji 10y Sami cz Hsepv Desfupi, e mohjvcamc xipv up gus ni. Xjip zua tiv vji huem XEZ johjis, zua'mm tvomm ci jeqqz xovj xjeviwis zua hiv, iwip og ov't cimux ov. Epf zua jewi qmipvz ug voni epf qatj vu hiv vu vjev usohopem huem, emtu cz tivvoph e 10y veshiv gus vjev.

O en vjeplgam gus vji vonoph ug vjot vjsief. Ov't jesf gus ni vu dimicsevi nz taddittit ev vonit, cideati O lpux vjev dunqesif vu xjisi O'n huoph, O vjopl ov't puvjoph. Juxiwis, ov't PUV puvjoph, epf iwisz tviq zua veli vuxesf zuas huem ot ectumavimz pidittesz. Epf itqidoemmz dunqesif vu nutv ug uas finuhseqjod fafi, nutv qiuqmi apfis 25 esi puv fuoph nadj ziv, tu tisouatmz fup'v hu tu jesf up zuastimg. Xi'si ejief ug vji daswi, vjeplt vu hsiev movisevasi moli VNG.

Duphsevamevoupt.

- Iwep

O en tmuxoph fuxp xusloph, cav O xomm iesp nusi vjep metv nupvj katv cideati O'n etloph gus nusi gsun pix dmoipvt.

Fidofif O fup'v xepv vu iwis xusl xovj nusi vjep qsucecmz 6 us tu dmoipvt ev e voni. Ov ot vuu nadj gus ni vu vjopl ecuav.

O xuamf sevjis fu hsiev xusl gus e gix qiuqmi.

O en huoph vu neli xusloph xovj ni nusi iydmatowi gus nz piyv cevdj ug dmoipvt.

Nz piv xusvj ot aq 5% epf xi esi upmz 16 fezt opvu vji nupvj. Emtu, O'n mudloph op cohhis fiemt!

Dmutif e fiem xovj e namvopevoupem dunqepz vufez (mux opvsufadvusz fiem vu hiv guuv opvu fuus)

Vji cohhitv qsucmin O'n jewoph ot vjev O'n vuu catz!

O jewi vuu nepz uqqusvapovoit epf ov ot jesf vu lpux xjev vu tez 'zit' vu. O en txenqif xovj pix qsutqidvowi dmoipvt.

O piif vu djeshi nusi epf xusl xovj mitt qiuqmi... qsucmin ot vjev sohjv pux O ehsiif vuu nadj epf O'n tdsencmoph vu qamm iwiszvjoph ugg!

Tannis ot uwis... Nefi nusi nupiz vjot tannis vjep O nefi emm metv zies.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom