The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! Net-worth up 7% this month – Take Massive Action, it feels great!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
What business are you in @PoemsForHearts ?

He's in the business of stacking PHAT CASH.

Many people here are leery of revealing details, because there have been numerous instances of people outright stealing, backstabbing, and general a$$ hattery.

The reality is that it doesn't matter what business he's in. There are so many ways to make money that the quantity you make will depend on your ability to solve bigger and bigger problems, and find the right clientele.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 29, 2015
My business made national press a few days ago (very well known media outlet).
I now have a Forbes interview in the works... Let's hope that works out!

While I have stopped taking on new clients I now have several companies emailing wanting to work with them...

Thanks for all the support everyone.
In less than a year on the Fastlane Forums I have done some amazing things; the best part is, it is only the beginning.

@MJ DeMarco @eekern @Fox

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 29, 2015
I'm beginning to build a personal brand! Things are going well, but my work is fully time dependant and I hope to change that as I build up my personal brand. I don't have enough time in the day to do everything I need and my to-do list is overfilling, but I have been hiring a lot of Freelancers to help out where they can.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 29, 2015
Beginning to focus my efforts on inbound marketing instead of outbound. This will also help build my personal brand.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Nov 29, 2015
I need to charge each client on average more per month, so that way I can outsource more, so I can re-invest in building my brand.
Also, I have so much 'to-do's' that need to be done for my own brand, but also for my business, so the more outsourcing the better.
I just need more capital (income to re-invest). Solution: Pitch more clients. Scale up with the use of Freelancers.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Update?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom