- Joined
- May 1, 2011
- Messages
- 9,344
Rep Bank
$8,562
$8,562
User Power: 440%
One quote that really helped me, and one thing that I've talked about in my last YouTube video, was: "You can either get better or protect your ego, but rarely both at the same time."
If you listen to any expert or anyone that mastered something they all have this "whitebelt for life" philoshopy.
It's like learning a new language. You need to be willing to make mistakes to get better (which your ego or a certain part of you does not like)
What if I have this mentality in all aspects of my life but not in business? I'm struggling to understand why.
As for ego, I don't really feel like I have it. I don't see anything as beneath me, other than what's unethical or otherwise morally questionable.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


