The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for feedback if you have time(content marketing)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Varun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Feb 9, 2018
Hi,

I've started a website with content-based affiliate marketing as the goal. Very bare bones as of now, only have 2 articles published.

The first thing I'm aiming for is to get enough content there in the first place. Once I get traffic I'll add affiliate links.

Please give me some feedback on the content(both articles are roughly 2500 words each). Niche is fitness supplements:

I'm confused about the orientation of all the content I'm going to be putting out. It aligns with what I'm going to provide the affiliate link for, but should I make it more oriented towards conversion?

Right now if I read the article it seems a tad general, there is less of a feeling of decisiveness/convergence as the article progresses. I could be wrong, I don't know.

Also, should I read Cashvertising right now or later? I don't want to waste time. Even though I was reading Lex's thread on fake gurus, I realized by the middle that it was action faking for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

SoP

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 5, 2018
Denmark
Looks very trustworthy and professional.

My only suggestion would be to make small headlines to make it easier to digest.

For example like this:

"
Whey protein powder causes kidney damage and is therefore unsafe
This myth has long been persistent among beginners. I remember the first time I bought whey years ago. My classmates saw it and attempted to warn me of its ill effects(with good intentions in mind of course). I was told I might develop kidney problems. Someone even said it was a steroid.

The probable source of this rumor is the fact that kidneys need some extra resources when processing protein. Specifically, blood transports protein around the body. The kidneys leave the protein in the blood but filter waste like urea. This takes a little extra work compared to other nutrients.

However, this extra need is actually nothing compared to the relatively vast amount of work already performed by the kidneys. It is well within optimum range. For example, the average amount of blood filtered through the kidneys is 48 gallons/180 liters per day. This was probably extrapolated to extremely high levels and people came to the conclusion that whey is bad for kidneys.

Kidney Problems: myths vs facts
Another possible explanation is that whey protein is not good for people who already have kidney problems. For example, people with kidney stones. In such cases, it is always better to consult a health care provider before consuming whey. However, no scientific research has actually found a link between moderate whey protein consumption and kidney problems. There is simply no evidence for this assertion.

Rumors often start with a credible fact and become larger and more exaggerated over time.

What about bodybuilders?

In case you’re thinking of bodybuilders, consider that bodybuilders very rarely consume whey. They prefer much larger sources of protein because steroid usage lets the body use more protein than normal. Moderate whey consumption, within reasonable limits, does not impact the kidneys. Their renal problems and failures are not linked to the kind of whey consumption we are talking about here.

Conclusion
In fact, higher protein intake benefits both hypertension and high blood pressure. These are the leading causes of kidney failure. Whey protein is simply the easiest, most convenient way of getting that extra protein."

Hope it is useful!

Best regards

Varun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Feb 9, 2018
Looks very trustworthy and professional.

My only suggestion would be to make small headlines to make it easier to digest.

For example like this:

"
Whey protein powder causes kidney damage and is therefore unsafe
This myth has long been persistent among beginners. I remember the first time I bought whey years ago. My classmates saw it and attempted to warn me of its ill effects(with good intentions in mind of course). I was told I might develop kidney problems. Someone even said it was a steroid.

The probable source of this rumor is the fact that kidneys need some extra resources when processing protein. Specifically, blood transports protein around the body. The kidneys leave the protein in the blood but filter waste like urea. This takes a little extra work compared to other nutrients.

However, this extra need is actually nothing compared to the relatively vast amount of work already performed by the kidneys. It is well within optimum range. For example, the average amount of blood filtered through the kidneys is 48 gallons/180 liters per day. This was probably extrapolated to extremely high levels and people came to the conclusion that whey is bad for kidneys.

Kidney Problems: myths vs facts
Another possible explanation is that whey protein is not good for people who already have kidney problems. For example, people with kidney stones. In such cases, it is always better to consult a health care provider before consuming whey. However, no scientific research has actually found a link between moderate whey protein consumption and kidney problems. There is simply no evidence for this assertion.

Rumors often start with a credible fact and become larger and more exaggerated over time.

What about bodybuilders?

In case you’re thinking of bodybuilders, consider that bodybuilders very rarely consume whey. They prefer much larger sources of protein because steroid usage lets the body use more protein than normal. Moderate whey consumption, within reasonable limits, does not impact the kidneys. Their renal problems and failures are not linked to the kind of whey consumption we are talking about here.

Conclusion
In fact, higher protein intake benefits both hypertension and high blood pressure. These are the leading causes of kidney failure. Whey protein is simply the easiest, most convenient way of getting that extra protein."

Hope it is useful!

Best regards
Thank you... that is a really good tip. Will do.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.