The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

KungFuSteve Hosts A Masterclass On Scaling Your Business!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
So we have the count of 5 absolute forum legends who have verified business exits vs some random guy flinging insults. My money's on @Kung Fu Steve

Having met Steve on multiple occasions, plus being in masterminds with several people who have been in his program, I can vouch for the level at which Steve conducts himself. This isn't a seminar gimmick, this is a great value for quality knowledge.

Did you sell to P&G yet?

Waitin on dem big monies! :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Speaking of sexy...

This offer is!

Read the thread and listened to the Loom.

Agree to disagree @Black_Dragon43

You mention how friends and honest offers are coming into play..

Ya, as in life, eh? Trust, but not really. Verify, and go farther.

If the $97 was borrowed from the last person you had left to ask...it would still be worth it.

I haven't met Steve in person, nor have I met you.

Doesn't matter.

Steve gives.. and gives. He knows his sh*t and shares it. It sounds like you do as well...

What if your first thoughts had been asking how you could help him (make his funnel?) and what you could learn from him?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
And I appreciate that Steve has gone forth to take the feedback and just move on.

You need to learn how to do the same thing. People have been very gracious to you here for coming into someone’s paid ad and regurgitating your unfounded accusations for your own self aggrandizing soapbox. Move on. You’ve stated your opinion, however rude and incoherent it may be. You’re welcome to open a separate landfill thread to continue your diatribe but find a more valuable outlet for your destain than repetitively denigrating someone that other people want to hear from. Your opinion is noted. Thanks for offering it. you don’t need to cut and paste it again. I didn’t watch your video though because I’m not going to take 30 minutes or whatever to listen to your opinion of why people shouldn’t get coaching from a national motivational speaker. The most valuable thing we have in life is time and I already have too much spent on you.

Someone messaged me privately saying you’re what’s wrong with the forum lately and society in general. That doesn’t bode well for your future paid marketing efforts here and likely not who you want to be. Best advice would be to roll on. Don’t be that guy. Thank everyone who was gracious to you and move on. You’re not the moderator of advertising standards here... there’s a whole team of people who are. The same people that approved yours approved this. If we thought either one of you were scammers you’d be gone.

Everyone knows your opinion now. Feel free to not respond so this thread can get back on course. Or... consider registering for his seminar. Might be the best $99 you could ever spend.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Having listened to @Kung Fu Steve chat so eloquently on the Mind Your Business radio show and seeing all the people who’ve said they’re in I've no doubt this will be well worth the price of admission.

@Vigilante ... Do you have a link to that show?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Forgot to mention, I'm also in.

See you guys in the workshop soon.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Sure, I've got no issue with that. I did, however, have an issue with the fake guarantee, claims that most coaches just learn what they teach from others while implying that Steve doesn't, the fake promise that it works 100% for 100% of the people, and so on.

I'm sorry you're so skeptical. I wonder where that shows up in other areas of your life and business?

Steve has toned down on the bravado and exaggerations in his last post, and added a real guarantee as well, which to me looks like a good enough result. The marketplace is here for people to post their offers and sell their stuff - so it's great when it is used, but I also want to see that we uphold some standards, which do show up in the presentation and how things are made to seem like.

Actually I'm going to crank up my bravado AND exaggerations!

I'm glad you approve of the guarantee now.

By the way... what standards are appropriate for your forum here?

Someone who is Steve's target market will obviously not actually believe that results are 100%, 100% of the time and so on -

It's not a difficult guarantee, dude. There's no reason to put "and so on" ... you only left out one piece... :rofl: :rofl:

Let me restate the offer just in case it's unclear:

I will help people develop a plan that will double their business in the next 12 months. And that plan will work 100% of the time... for 100% of the people... who actually apply it 100%.

Pretty simple!

But here's the cool thing: if you DON'T think at any point during this class you'll be able to double in 12 months... you can have your $97 back!

And you can sign up right here, everybody!

But $97 is a lot of money for people who are not the target market.

at least I would hope that other real business owners would not buy into such a naive idea.

Ok I just have to say it.

I've been joking and teasing with you my man (maybe my humor isn't your cup of tea, either) but it's not me you have to worry about here.

You're so upset at me for some reason -- not sure if you think I'm stealing business you're entitled to or what... but everyone besides just a handful of people who have signed up so far have businesses well into the 6 and 7 figure range.

And every time you say this stuff you aren't attacking me, you're attacking them.

Not a good way to make friends.

You're absolutely right, words have consequences and if MY words don't ring true -- this is a very public place to put myself on the line... for the 3rd time.

I'm not going to just run an ad, steal everybody's money, and run off into the night. This is a 2nd home for me.

If this class sucks, I'm sure you'll be the first to hear about and you have full permission to talk even more shit.

But my man, what consequences do you think your words might have here?

Do you think these "fake" business owners who signed up, and have the money to afford your stuff, are going to look at this and say "YEAH! This guy's right! Let me give him all my money!"

I don't mind you pushing my thread to the top of the forum. I actually want to thank you for that, sincerely. All publicity is good publicity for me -- but dude, you're putting your foot in your mouth over and over.

And if you ever wanted to actually be friends with some of these people, fly across the world and spend time with us (like many of us have been doing for 14 years) -- find potential business partners, mentors, peers... who's going to want to hang out with you if this is how you act?

Nobody is going to say this to your face because they're nice people -- but I'll tell you there have been a dozen very prominent individuals here who have messaged me about this thread... you did get everyone's attention... but not in the way you wanted.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
You need to learn how to do the same thing. People have been very gracious to you here for coming into someone’s paid ad and regurgitating your unfounded accusations for your own self aggrandizing soapbox. Move on. You’ve stated your opinion, however rude and incoherent it may be. You’re welcome to open a separate landfill thread to continue your diatribe but find a more valuable outlet for your destain than repetitively denigrating someone that other people want to hear from. Your opinion is noted. Thanks for offering it. you don’t need to cut and paste it again. I didn’t watch your video though because I’m not going to take 30 minutes or whatever to listen to your opinion of why people shouldn’t get coaching from a national motivational speaker. The most valuable thing we have in life is time and I already have too much spent on you.

Someone messaged me privately saying you’re what’s wrong with the forum lately and society in general. That doesn’t bode well for your future paid marketing efforts here and likely not who you want to be. Best advice would be to roll on. Don’t be that guy. Thank everyone who was gracious to you and move on. You’re not the moderator of advertising standards here... there’s a whole team of people who are. The same people that approved yours approved this. If we thought either one of you were scammers you’d be gone.

Everyone knows your opinion now. Feel free to not respond so this thread can get back on course. Or... consider registering for his seminar. Might be the best $99 you could ever spend.
My dear lovely @Vigilante I am disappointed that I will disappoint you once again! It seems to me that when faced with the choice of silence and moving on, you have chosen to go on speaking to me. And spend your precious time writing a vitriolic post instead of spending the same time watching an entertaining video that discussed exactly this...

And what is worse... is that I was not planning to respond to this thread anymore. But it is you and your friends who keep bringing me back. They, (and you too) certainly are very eager to talk, so how can I refuse you... I think you’re loving the attention. So you must have a word with them, they are the real culprits who want to derail your thread!

You're so upset at me for some reason -- not sure if you think I'm stealing business you're entitled to or what...
First Steve... do not be worried. I am not your competitor.

Secondly...

Not a good way to make friends
I can see that you are an exemplary American and a real student of Dale Carnegie and his magnum opus “How to Win Friends and Influence People”. That is very good.

But that is not me Steve. You stick to Dale Carnegir. I have a different strategy and it comes from a book that I am currently writing, which is called... “How to Win Enemies and Influence People”.

And so far it is the enemies that are keeping you at the top. Can you imagine? No amount of money and favors could provide the gifts that one good enemy can!

I will help people develop a plan that will double their business in the next 12 months. And that plan will work 100% of the time... for 100% of the people... who actually apply it 100%.
That is absolutely amazing. Initially, I actually thought that you did not believe what you were saying... but it turns out I was wrong. You actually believe every single letter of what you wrote yourself!

Steve with this Holy Grail of marketing, you and your friends will be billionaires. And it will take you just 10 years to go from 1 million to over 1 billion! All they have to do is keep hiring you every year. Every year you will double their business with 100% certainty, and in just 10 years we will have a bunch of newly minted billionaires, right from MJ’s own fastlane forum, with Stephen Hilgart’s own method.

I tell you what Steve. I am a very patient man. I will be waiting for 10 years. And as you have said, this is a public forum, and you assured me that you were not joking. You really believe in this 12 months 2x your biz, 100% certainy. Im sure that you’ll also agree that your excellent friends cannot fail to apply what you are teaching 100%!! And I certainly expect nothing less of these outstanding business people who are devoted to their fastlane journey... So watch out, because in 10 years I will be back here, and I will want to see the results. I want nothing short of a copy of Forbes magazine with you and your friends on the cover page! And if don’t get it Steve, I will be very disappointed in you... Can you imagine? You kept me hopeful for 10 years, and I believed you, and you didn’t deliver? What will happen with your reputation then? Imagine all those loyal friends and business people who believed what you told them. They will remember that crazy guy who tried to bring them down from the clouds 10 years ago...

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Sorry to derail this thread from whatever black dragon is trying to make it

I have been working with Steve since earlier this year, starting approximately when Covid hit the US. Even with all the uncertainty and craziness going on right now I am mentally and physically doing better than I have in at least 18 months. My eCommerce business has grown significantly this year and I expect to close the year near 2x over last year. The work I have been doing with steve is at least partially responsible for both the business and personal success.

What he teaches is great and no doubt effective but I think where he really shines and what has really helped me is his ability to communicate the info and inspire action.

I think the type of person this is going to appeal to most are people who have a successful business who also have a growth mindset and are looking to get to the next level. If that’s you (or you want it to be) then I’d recommend signing up.

I am looking forward to the masterclass see you all on Saturday.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
is that I was not planning to respond to this thread anymore.

And now you can't as you've been banned from the thread.

I've given you some latitude in this thread (as I generally do with marketplace ads) but you clearly have an axe to grind. Your skepticism has been duly noted. Note: I will also give those critical of your business the same latitude.

I'm sure you'll think I'm biased as well since I've met Steve many times before, however, I have not done business with him, nor have I attended any of his seminars. This is not about my feelings for him, or about those who have vouched for him -- it is about the attitude and behavior you've exhibited in this thread which, IMO, is misplaced and out of line. No problem with voicing skepticism, but you've cried about it (over and over and over) like a petulant millennial who suddenly had his juicebox stolen from his lunchbag.

Of all the fake gurus out there with no businesses, no exits, no wealth to speak of but a financed Lamborghini at 60 months, Steve is not one of them.

Don't like his marketing copy?

Well guess what, neither do I. But neither do I like yours.

I cringe at hyperbolic stuff like that, but my personal feelings of his tactics doesn't make him any less credible ... nor did I feel the arrogance to say so... not once, but over and over and over again...

Not Most People

"If everyone else is doing it, its probably wrong"
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 28, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
Not that he needs it at this point, but I can also vouch for Steve. Have been a part of some of his free live courses he's offered and they're packed with way more value than most paid courses out there.

Also down for a Phoenix-area meetup if that happens

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Not that he needs it at this point, but I can also vouch for Steve. Have been a part of some of his free live courses he's offered and they're packed with way more value than most paid courses out there.

Also down for a Phoenix-area meetup if that happens

Brother I know I owe you lunch or dinner so let's try to catch up this weekend if you're around!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
My dear lovely @Vigilante I am disappointed that I will disappoint you once again! It seems to me that when faced with the choice of silence and moving on, you have chosen to go on speaking to me. And spend your precious time writing a vitriolic post instead of spending the same time watching an entertaining video that discussed exactly this...

And what is worse... is that I was not planning to respond to this thread anymore. But it is you and your friends who keep bringing me back. They, (and you too) certainly are very eager to talk, so how can I refuse you... I think you’re loving the attention. So you must have a word with them, they are the real culprits who want to derail your thread!

First Steve... do not be worried. I am not your competitor.

Secondly...

I can see that you are an exemplary American and a real student of Dale Carnegie and his magnum opus “How to Win Friends and Influence People”. That is very good.

But that is not me Steve. You stick to Dale Carnegir. I have a different strategy and it comes from a book that I am currently writing, which is called... “How to Win Enemies and Influence People”.

And so far it is the enemies that are keeping you at the top. Can you imagine? No amount of money and favors could provide the gifts that one good enemy can!

That is absolutely amazing. Initially, I actually thought that you did not believe what you were saying... but it turns out I was wrong. You actually believe every single letter of what you wrote yourself!

Steve with this Holy Grail of marketing, you and your friends will be billionaires. And it will take you just 10 years to go from 1 million to over 1 billion! All they have to do is keep hiring you every year. Every year you will double their business with 100% certainty, and in just 10 years we will have a bunch of newly minted billionaires, right from MJ’s own fastlane forum, with Stephen Hilgart’s own method.

I tell you what Steve. I am a very patient man. I will be waiting for 10 years. And as you have said, this is a public forum, and you assured me that you were not joking. You really believe in this 12 months 2x your biz, 100% certainy. Im sure that you’ll also agree that your excellent friends cannot fail to apply what you are teaching 100%!! And I certainly expect nothing less of these outstanding business people who are devoted to their fastlane journey... So watch out, because in 10 years I will be back here, and I will want to see the results. I want nothing short of a copy of Forbes magazine with you and your friends on the cover page! And if don’t get it Steve, I will be very disappointed in you... Can you imagine? You kept me hopeful for 10 years, and I believed you, and you didn’t deliver? What will happen with your reputation then? Imagine all those loyal friends and business people who believed what you told them. They will remember that crazy guy who tried to bring them down from the clouds 10 years ago...

Wow. Are you @Black_Dragon43 or Angry Dragon?

Your desperation is intense.

Do you actually feel so threatened that you keep your rant on after many forum members have told you to let it go?

I get it. Times are tough.

Many small businesses are struggling.

But this is the wrong approach. Attacking someone does not raise your credibility.

It only exposes your own desperation.

So far on this thread, it seems you are the one that needs @Kung Fu Steve program the most.

Maybe you should consider attending to at least get your head straight. You clearly have some pent up rage.

Also, I read your response in your thread.

Amusing that you think mentioning that Steve is my "heterosexual life partner" is somehow a dig or insult.

Steve and I have been making that joke for over a decade publicly.

And yes, he is one of my closest friends. We've traveled to dozens of countries together, been roommates, business partners, he's been a witness on my behalf in court, and even flew halfway around the world to attend my wedding.

So keep it up kiddo. That's not an insult to either of us.

Oh, and he's made me tons of money as well. But that's the least significant factor to me.

His character is flawless.

Something that cannot be said about you.

satyaprakash

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 21, 2020
Seattle
Such kind of master classes adds value to the business owners, lots of learning will be possible, because learning never ends.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Since this thread turned into a dumpster fire, how about I turn around and give some real value and random notes/content for those who care to read it:

1. The one and only choke-hold on any business:

The psychology of the leader.

After working with thousands of companies -- I've come to learn how true this really is. I've met bad team leaders, good team leaders, and even a handful of outstanding team leaders... and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how talented the team is, if the leader is batshit crazy, rude, mean, obnoxious... that organization is in a lot of trouble.

But forget about their attitude for a second, if their method of thinking, their paradigms aren't continuously growing... that organization is dying.

I use this analogy in workshops quite often: 7 years ago I was advertising in the yellow pages... they don't exist anymore... but yet some business owners go back and say "well that worked in the past, let's just keep doing that."

We as business owners and leaders MUST evolve. We've all heard the phrase: the level of thinking that got us to where we are today, is NOT the level of thinking that will get us to where we want to be tomorrow.

Even harder hitting is when someone says "oh yeah, yeah, I know that already" -- here's the harsh truth -- if you aren't doing it... you don't know it.

There's a massive difference between theory in a book and real-world experience (I've learned that one the hard way many times). If our current level of thinking would get us the goal we're after... we would've already had it!

That's why it's so critical for all of us to continuously grow and expand our psychology. To take a look at new ways of doing things. What's working for other people. How we could apply some of those sames things in our own lives.

2. There are only 3 causes of struggle in any business:

They are called state, story, and strategy.

1. State

State refers to the emotional state of the leader. It's hard to get resourceful, creative, and proactive when you're in a constant state of worry, fear, doubt, stress, or frustration. We must all find ways to take ourselves out of negative or limiting emotional states and get into resourceful states.

There are no unresourceful people... only unresourceful states.

The reason good answers to problems aren't often found sitting on the couch is because emotion is created by motion. And when you feel good -- you tend focus on opportunities instead of challenges.

2. Story

Story refers to the limitations we think of day in and day out. A simple example of what we can or cannot do... and what's possible or impossible... due to the market, the economy, the global pandemic, a lack of capital, a lack of the right people -- all of the reasons we can use for why it CAN'T be done.

Most individuals have a story about where they were born, how they were raised, what opportunities were given to them -- and they use that to explain where they are today.

Entrepreneurs are the ones that ignore those stories... but yet we're not immune. Instead of blaming our upbringing, we blame taxes, the government, bad leads, facebook, or whatever else. We must get over the story in order to move forward in our life.

Finally STRATEGY.

This is what the master class will be all about: strategy.

I hate the term motivational speaker... coach... it's so goofy. I'm a strategist.

I look at the battle field and come up with a plan of attack. Every business could be turned around with the right strategy (as long as the psychology is there).

But where does one start?

Well...

3. Questions ARE the ANSWER

This might not make sense immediately but every new answer... every new strategy... every new product... every new service started with a new question.

Our friend above who will remain nameless beautifully illustrates this point:

Most people never ask the question.

They immediately shout their beliefs about what's possible and what's impossible.

Instead of asking the simple question "what if it WERE possible to double a business in 12 months?"

"What would that look like? What would have to happen? How would that work? What problems could we anticipate and how could we get around them?"

One of the questions that's been on my mind for some time now came from Tim Ferris:

"How can I accomplish my 10-year goals in 6 months?"

See, it's not difficult to double a business.

If you're in business... you've already done it.

You went from $10 to 20... you went from $100 to 200.

And some of you have scaled up to millions already.

What created that?

New products, new services, upsells, downsells, bigger or better distribution, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions -- the list goes on.

Here's the point: we are only limited by the questions we ask!

So let me give you one final question that will reinvigorate your business if you're stagnant:

4. What was your best marketing effort? What brought in the bulk of your business? ... Are you still using that method?

We are all guilty of this. We build this great business. Have huge growth. Make lots of money. And then we stop doing what was working.

We get distracted by shiny and new. New ways to advertise on Facebook. Video launches. Instagram.

I've actually seen businesses who got 80% or more from direct mail campaigns... and then they stop doing those and start doing something else... and their business dips.

It seems like common sense but we're all human. We get caught up.

If there's one piece of leverage I can give you whether or not you attend the class:

Go back and review what brought in the majority of your business... make sure you're still doing it... and then find a way to improve on it!

While it might seem like this bit contradicts the first bit, we can't forget it's about evolving. Marketing mediums come and go -- but the strategy is what counts.

What strategy (not tactic) did you use to bring in the majority of your business?

Anywho, gang.

I apologize for the trolling that's taken place in this thread.

The world is an angry place right now.

If you want to avoid all of that and just grow your business. I'll see you on Saturday!

Last edited:

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
What the hell?

Of all the people on the forum I would have expected someone to revolt against, @Kung Fu Steve is right smack dab at the bottom of that list. Okay that's a lie, he's probably sipping cocktails with @million$$$smile down there :p

If you've ever met the guy in real life (as I have, multiple times), you'd be very likely to throw the cost of the class at him purely in honest to goodness benefit of the doubt given the immediately palpable quality of the man. Luckily, benefit of the doubt isn't needed as he actually knows what he's talking about!

I don't get this thread at all. The man is one of the most respected, genuine and honest guys on the forum.

Don't like it? Don't buy it. But the hate is TOTALLY unwarranted.

You rock Steve.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Even if you think @Kung Fu Steve is a dumbass (he is, lol) ..... take the class AND learn something from it!

If you can learn from anyone, especially people you disagree with / don't like ..... imagine what that opens up for you in the world?!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Hey @Kung Fu Steve, if someone wanted to bump this thread so more people would see it and then those people would have a chance to get help for their business similar to the help that that someone had received from you, what could that someone do?

Logan P

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Dec 6, 2017
New England
@Kung Fu Steve Could I register for this and be sent just the recording and workbook? I’d like to get this information, but I’m on a plane during this time Saturday and can’t attend the live feed. Best just to register on the site still? Thanks!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
@Kung Fu Steve Could I register for this and be sent just the recording and workbook? I’d like to get this information, but I’m on a plane during this time Saturday and can’t attend the live feed. Best just to register on the site still? Thanks!

Yeah for sure. We've got quite a few who are doing that.

The aussies for sure.

So I'll try to upload it right after on Saturday to get you rocking!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Throwing stones from your shiny glass house.... :rofl:

So much to learn in this hot dumpster fire and on Saturday!

1. @ZCP is just joking with @Kung Fu Steve a bit

2. @ZCP 's house is not shiny at all. Trust me, I've stayed there.

But his neighbor does have a lot of guns and a mental health issue.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Just to lighten the tone, bump and also for fun: who's there saturday?

If I'm not there live (sales are booming right now), I'll watch the recording for sure!

And then I'll 20x (with a zero) my revenue in 12 months and tag the dragon. Let's go!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@GlobalWealth if you EVER defend me to @Sheens again, you can get your own F*cking extension cord next time!

Neighbors keep asking if the Romanian lesbians in the camper are ever coming back.........

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.