The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kicking Off My 30-Day Content Creation Challenge!

Marketing, social media, advertising

NateSavio

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
May 23, 2024
Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I'm starting a 30-day challenge where I'll be creating 30 videos. My existing channel hasn't been delivering as much value as it should, and I'd like to create better content for my users. I'd love you to keep me accountable and give me honest feedback.

Challenge Overview:

Here's a quick summary before diving into the details:

• Objective: Post a piece of content every day for 30 days (for me, that's a YouTube video).
  • Goal: Help as many people as possible with valuable content, no holding back.
  • Engagement: Answer every comment and question.
  • Efficiency: Systemize the process so my team handles everything except for script writing and recording.

What is this Challenge?

This is a personal content creation challenge where I'll be making 30 videos in 30 days, packed with insane value for my audience. This isn't about selling a pricey course (i.e $997) with a webinar funnel—it's about real, actionable value that people can use immediately.

Why Am I Doing This?
  • Challenge My Beliefs: I want to break my self-limiting belief that I'm only meant to be behind the scenes. I've been doing eCommerce email marketing for the past 4 years now and I've helped many eCommerce stores to scale their accounts but I still have the limiting belief that I
  • Build a Long-Term Brand: I've always focused on short-term deals, but now I'm investing in something that will pay off in the long run.
  • Provide Real Value: Unlike the fake gurus, I'm offering genuine, helpful content for free.

What Will the Videos Cover?
  • Ecommerce Marketing: Everything you need to build your store, from email marketing flows in Klaviyo to scalable campaigns.
  • All for Free: Content that people usually pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for, available at no cost.

Why Offer This for Free?
  • Build Trust: Helping beginners now means they'll remember me when they need more advanced help later.
  • Long-Term Gain: I'm playing the long game to build a brand that people trust and return to.
  • My Authority: I've helped grow several 7-figure stores and have been in the digital marketing space since 2013. I've managed markets, built ecommerce sites from scratch, and now run a team that helps businesses scale. I'm also documenting the growth of my own store on my channel.

Why 30 Days?
  • Fast Learning: Posting daily will help me learn quickly and improve my skills.
  • Algorithm Traction: Research shows that channels gain significant traction around the 30-video mark.
  • Isn't This Time-Consuming? Yes, but I have the time. My agency and the ecommerce stores we manage are systemized and run by my team, giving me the freedom to focus on this challenge.

• First Video: My current YouTube videos aren't performing as good as I'd like therefore, as a first step, I'd like to get your review of this first video here that will represent my videos and overall quality:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvDlRyzwZDM&t

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
470%
Mar 15, 2018
Not sure you need my help posting videos. Just do it. Like Nike says.
Provide Real Value: Unlike the fake gurus, I'm offering genuine, helpful content for free.

Here's my free advice - don't kid yourself. YOU don't get to decide what is helpful or real value and what is not. MARKET decides. It'll tell you by either rewarding you with followers and money or not.
I'd like to get your review of this first video
Sorry... I don't have the time to view it, so I didn't click. But be careful, if you are using this forum for your own personal gain only to farm "clicks", I'll vote to ban you right away.

How about you start by helping others, engaging with the community here? If you are so good as to provide ...
Content that people usually pay hundreds or thousands of dollars

Provide it to readers here, contribute to other threads etc.

Welcome to the forum.

NateSavio

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
May 23, 2024
Not sure you need my help posting videos. Just do it. Like Nike says.
That's your piece of advice? Well, I have been just "doing it" for 6 months now and I am looking to improve.
Sorry... I don't have the time to view it, so I didn't click. But be careful, if you are using this forum for your own personal gain only to farm "clicks", I'll vote to ban you right away.

How about you start by helping others, engaging with the community here? If you are so good as to provide ...
Auch! I sure hoped for a "warmer" welcome message on my very first post here in the group. I don't need to "farm likes" I am looking for feedback. As I said, I thought I could get some help here in this group. If not, all good I might be in the wrong place.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

Dark Water

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Mar 25, 2014
Welcome. Have you read The Millionaire Fastlane ? Unscripted ? What were your thoughts on them?

What does your process look? What steps have you taken to ensure redundancy in case you can't make a video on a specific day? How much are you planning out vs. just doing it?

I find in these types of threads, the forum will not hold you accountable, but if you fail someone will check-in 6 months from now and ask, "what happened?"

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome to the forum.

I've added your thread to the master YouTube thread below. It's worth you checking out some of them (especially the first one) and finding other forum members also doing YouTube. Support their progress threads and they'll likely support yours and you'll build your own little subcommunity.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
470%
Mar 15, 2018
That's your piece of advice? Well, I have been just "doing it" for 6 months now and I am looking to improve.

Auch! I sure hoped for a "warmer" welcome message on my very first post here in the group. I don't need to "farm likes" I am looking for feedback. As I said, I thought I could get some help here in this group. If not, all good I might be in the wrong place.

Thanks

You are missing the point.

What have you done to earn my time to jump in and watch your videos?

Just because you signed up for a free forum on a free internet and YOU claim to provide value?

If you provide real value, MARKET will reward you for it. That's the most important feedback you'll ever get.

What if you think you are providing value but just like your posts here, videos aren't valuable at all?
What value have you provided to me and other readers of this forum?
Did you even read the books?
Did you engage with anyone who's struggling with a store and help them?

No.

You came here to take, not to give.

And now you are butt-hurt when I point it out to you. Threatening "I might be in the wrong place" lol. Maybe you are!

The number of people who show up and just take is huge. Most wash out. What kind of person are you?

Will you be adding value or trying to only take?

Lastly, about 30 days challenges. If all you want is to post 30 videos, you just do it. If you want feedback and to improve your videos, you don't need 30, you need to understand what is wrong with the few that don't work.

Welcome or bye bye... either way, have a nice day.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
331%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
If you provide real value, MARKET will reward you for it. That's the most important feedback you'll ever get.
My motto is F*ck the market.

This forum is way too obsessed with market & value imo.

Buyers are only one category of players in business. They are not more important than the other players.

You also have suppliers.

Existing competitors.

Alternative solutions.

And new entrants.

What is each group in your industry doing? How powerful relative to one another are they? And where can you best position yourself to extract the most profit?

Maybe your buyers lack power. Maybe you sell stone masonry & restoration services for churches, and you’re the only game in town. Then you F*ck your buyers every time they cross your path. You can even curse their mothers, and they will still buy. Providing value is the last thing on your mind (though, of course, you still need to fulfil your contractual obligations, that is bare minimum).

But imo, the other 4 categories are even more important than buyers and that’s where you get your leverage from.

For example, what if your suppliers are weak? Then you extract profit for yourself by getting cheap labor, cheap software, cheap capital, and so on.

What if the industry has no barriers to entry? Then it makes sense to invest in some: for example building case studies. Your business, real estate, has giant barriers to entry. For you, case studies mean shit mostly, you don’t need them, you have other barriers to entry (network, capital) to leverage.

What if there are some appealing alternatives to your solution/product? For example, instead of doing cold outreach (what I do) my clients could focus on doing inbound marketing. So how do I position myself vis a vis inbound marketing to gain an advantage? What can outreach do that inbound can’t and what segments specifically most need it over inbound?

That’s what people need to do. This poor guy doesn’t even have a strategy. Little thought paid to anything other than myself and client. Yourself and client are just two players in a multi-player game. You need to figure out a complete strategy. Provide value, help people and so on isn’t a strategy. It’s bullshit.

I’ll give you an example of how you can win while delivering less value than your competition. You get better deals with suppliers, therefore you have lower costs. You have better case studies (assuming a low barrier to entry industry), and therefore have an easier time acquiring business — the other guys do great work, better than yours, but don’t build case studies (for example they have NDAs with the clients, so their clients have control over them), you have deals with bigger competitors to whitelabel the service to you, and therefore get a consistent stream of deals from there, playing on the lack of a transparent network of suppliers in the industry.

And the list can go on… all of these advantages combine into bigger profits for you, which means bigger scale, more aggressive growth than your competitors are able to push.

Goal: Help as many people as possible with valuable content, no holding back
That’s a terrible goal imo.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.