The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

george_nacouzi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2021
lebanon
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Buyasser

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 1, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Hi dear @MJ DeMarco,

I would like to thank you so much for all what you have shared in this book, it’s really an eyeopening message from heart to heart, very powerful, straight to the point, crystal clear, life changing … during the last 4 years I’ve gone through a very challenging business experience, where I lost a big and really significant chunk of my money. I wish I read all your books before that tough and very expensive experience I’ve gone through … All what you have mentioned in this book, word by word, has a great value especially for the one like me who has experienced the hard side of the wealth equation … all the concepts mentioned in the book are reflecting a solid wealth understanding and experience of @MJ DeMarco: The wealth concept, the three types of roadmaps to wealth, the vehicle, the roads and the speed… reading the whole book has given me a good 360 degree about entrepreneurship, however, what has really impressed me a lot was the following insights:
1- Being a hitchhiker while doing business and chasing wealth.
2- The concept of CENTS
3- The relationship between luck and probability
4- The right understanding of the compound interest
5- The mindset of a producer vs the mindset of a consumer
6- The law of effection
7- The concept of Fastlane process: Fastlane supercharger.

Thanks indeed @MJ DeMarco; you have revealed the secret of wealth and shared it as a priceless gift with humanity …

Tattman

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Nov 29, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I'm on the last few pages!
Some epic advice here. I'm going to re-read it and take notes.

SinghFrm271

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 12, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it

Gymchad

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2022
Read The Millionare Fatlane and man, not gonna lie, when youtuber Hamza reccomended it i thought i would be trash. As MJ says, the tittle and the cover are ugly af but when i started, i just instantly felt connected to MJ and now that i’ve learn the Fastlaners’s language it feels awesome

anaba_111

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 16, 2022
Just finished reading The Millionaire's Fastlane. Indeed, it's an eye opener. The world revolves by the principles discussed in it. Yet hardly do we realize them. Thank you very much Mr. MJ DeMarco for you are a living legend worth celebrating and a blessing to many including myself. Though still confused about the execution, I guess reading it again would be enough to push me into it.

mag998

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 12, 2022
Colorado
MJ. After a wild year of quitting my job, starting my own business and working with my son on developing an entire system for entrepreneurship, I by pure serendipity came across TMF . I listened to the entire audiobook immediately, quickly followed by Unscripted and I realized that you're way ahead of us. I so enjoyed reading both books and the simply invaluable material you have put together to help others be as successful as you. Thank you so much for taking the time to write down your learnings and share them with us. Most people don't write things down and you are living proof of how valuable it can be to do so.

Cheers,
-Magnus

Mavsen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 5, 2022
Mexico City
Just finished reading the book in just 3 days. I just want to thank you for putting in all of that knoledge to help other like me achieve their dream life. I now know there are things that can and will be done today in order to get to where I want.

I know exactly what I'm going to do and no other business book has ever given that to me.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda

Thanks, MJ
It saved me from the slowlane and the sidewalk. It unplugged me. It got me thinking. It got me working. It got me dreaming. It got me started.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This thread is amazing. 366 *pages* of people replying to say they've read the book. It's truly remarkable MJ.

Hassan90

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 3, 2022

Thanks, MJ
@MJ DeMarco I read the Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted , and Great Rat Race Escape .
Your books changed my life, and i am committed to create value, solve problems, needs and wants in order to escape the rat race.
I have a question please @MJ DeMarco .
How did you managed to uncover The Fastlane Commandments (CENTS)?
If every entrepreneur know these commandments before he/she start a business, I am sure that the rate of startups failure will be very low.
Thank you @MJ DeMarco

Sara19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 14, 2022
I read the book and I am stunned by it! Having read many books about business and self-help, this book specifically gave me a clear vision of what I need to get fixed in life in order to be able to grow. I am really excited to read the other books of MJ! Really great author!

Mohamedbarrie078

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 14, 2022
Cette livre ma vraiment enthousiasmé par sont contenues que je n'avais jamais pu trouver dans un notre livre.
J'ai vraiment aprit beaucoup de choses sur l'entrepreneuriat et maintenant je souhaite apprendre plus par le biais de votre forum.
Merci à vous Mr MJ DeMarco

caradee

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 10, 2022

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I read the book, it really opened my eyes to many things. I have been waiting to find the "perfect" business idea that I feel passionate about, but that doesn't have to be the case. I realize that I need to just start something!

vbulat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 13, 2022
I finished reading it. This book immediately distinguished itself from RD,PD, the Millionaire Next Door, etc. It was literally addicting to read it, I couldn't stop even though I had to study for finals :)

sevy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 15, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and it opened my eyes. Thank you MJ

Billionaire_pd

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 15, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Millionaire’s Fast Lane

._.

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 16, 2022
The Millionaire fastlane was the first book I ever read. I saw it in a youtube vid that inspired me to read it to and I must say that it completely changed how I see the world. Afterwards I read unscripted wich was even better. I recommend both books.

davedominic

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book and loved it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!