The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FastlanerDoer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Nov 19, 2022
Indonesia
Bought TMF a month or two ago. Started reading it 2 weeks ago, and just finished it today. I'm grateful for the value of this book and I now have the passion and purpose to get the F*ck out of slowlane and stop trading 5 for 2 and just start going onto the fastlane. I've identified a business idea and need already that seems to survive CENTS now, but it requires me to learn web design so I'm starting to do so now. I'll sacrifice and build and persevere discipline anyway to reach the freedom of fastlane. Thank you MJ for getting me onto the fastlane and I'm looking forward to get some advice from this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastLane Wizard

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2016
I read the book few years ago, and the most memorable part was:

Prior to reaching the chapter on CENTS, I was enticed to join a network marketing company by an industry veteran.
Entry fee was huge for me that time coz its equivalent to a 2-month salary. After few weeks, the MLM company group I belong bombed.

Right after this happened I continue reading Fastlane Millionare and finished it.
I regret and learn my painful lesson...
...how I wish I've finished the book prior to making the decision to join the MLM co. :)

french_boy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 26, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the books (in french and the translation is good by the way). A real slap to what my parent tell me everyday

mannders0n

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 24, 2022
Just finished this amazing book.

Prior to this read, I was well aware of the importance of owning a business to achieve wealth and freedom, but had many unanswered check boxes filled. I'm also walking away with many distinct lessons to prepare myself for circumstances along the fast lane.

Also highly appreciated the hilarious commentary when compared to adjacent books. Thanks a lot for your raw and entertaining perspective!

Mxrko27

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 28, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it, great book

AppleCider

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Nov 27, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read The Millionaire Fastlane

undopamine

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 21, 2022
Just finished, and loved every part of it. Opened my eyes to the lies I've been telling myself.

David_Rico

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Nov 29, 2022
I finished The Millionaire Fastlane a couple of days ago, loved it so much that I immediately got into Unscripted and I even bought a copy of "La Via Rapida del Millonario" The Spanish version of the book for my mom, who is still quite young and business-minded!

mellesian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 24, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I bought all your books, and i absolutely loved it especially the last one... (i'm vegetarian ;-) )

e_ryan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 21, 2022
United States

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book, and I have to say it shifted my perceptions of wealth, what money is, and how to attract more of it. I understand some of the basic principles of making money, but MJ really wrapped it up into a great holistic approach to radically changing your life. Thanks MJ!

rjurasek

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Nov 7, 2022
I read the book.

It opened my eyes to the realities of the world. I have always been a critical thinker in a family of "seeders". A lot of what you spoke about reaffirmed my presumptions if the world and gave me a more clear vision.

I'm still working on finding whats next in my journey. I didn't go to university as it jusy didn't suit me. I didn't stop learning though. I've learnt a ton about the stock market and how they use these "fancy" words to confuse people. How over valued it currently is. I've learnt sales and am teaching myself marketing. I've learnt leadership and what makes a good leader. There's so much more. But I'm in the initial phase of my entrepreneurial journey and I can't wait to find whats next. As scary as it is haha. Can't stay in the comfort zone. Scary is good.

BigBuddha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Nov 30, 2022
I just finished the Millionaire Fastlane today! The book was one of a kind and right away I was able to see that it was a different type of book then anything else I have ever read. The book had an immediate impact on me and I picked up the concept really quick.

11/15!

amaru7

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 18, 2019
Chicago

Thanks, MJ
Read this a couple of years ago and loved it. Really gave a refreshing perspective. Currently reading and enjoying The Great Rat Race Escape .

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.