The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ngos10101

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 18, 2022
I just finished reading The Millionnaire Fastlane book. Unlike other books, I have read, since I picked this one, I couldn't put it down until today on Christmas Day. The best Christmas Present I ever gave myself. Looking forward to an action-packed 2023. Thanks MJ for selflessly sharing these life-transforming nuggets. I appreciate it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MDToBe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 19, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it MJ. Life changing to say the least. I’m a young guy who’s 1st generation. I truly want to thank you for changing my mindset so I can change the life of my family. Now I just gotta figure out how. Which is why I’m halfway through unscripted . Thank you so much MJ.

PRT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Aug 19, 2022
Allen, TX
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Hey MJ,
Your book has really been an eye opener for me. I'm only just getting started with my fastlane entrepreneurship journey, thanks to you!

Runwithmeee

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 22, 2022
Canada
read it over and over and over and over. listened to it cover to cover during every shift working as dish washer, the drive to work every morning as a labourer. 2022 I've crossed every goal under 1 year Planasy, found my first job as web developer. Thank you MJ I'll keep going

RioVertoli

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

Inskye

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 23, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I can't say how many times I have re-read and re-listened to this book, even had friends listen to it, and they were very impressed with the detail and knowledge put into this great piece of literature.
Thanks MJ!!!

Julio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 1, 2022
Barcelona
I read this book some months ago, and right now I am executing. Also, I am through my second read!! I have recommended it to several friends, and it really changed my minset!

luben

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 24, 2022
Going through the book the second time and I am beginning to see the fastlane route as a designer. This book is a rare gem M.J Thanks for writing it

SoosInsider

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
This book is great, thanks.

baleto

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 27, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Just finished!

EdenTan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 27, 2022
Best book I ever read. I'm gonna read this book to my newborn son

beecoffeepie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 28, 2022
Just finished reading the book this morning as I waited in my mom's work to go back home. I must say, I wasn't expecting to be so interested in a reading as I was before starting this book. I pick it up from a yt reccomendation and became one of the best things I did this past few months. I read in 3 days, between classes and while waiting, even though english is not my mother language the reading was truly inspiring and fun. I'll regurgitate the book further and put into action all my new ideas. Thanks MJ!

stefanlazar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2022
Romania

Thanks, MJ
Great read! Inspiring story and great straight-forward approach to everything!

A

Anon118459

What a great read, very well written and spoken truth. I look forward to reading the next few books. Thank you.

ajlall

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Dec 29, 2022

Thanks, MJ
read it

VirgPsc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 29, 2022
Romania
Read the book, passed it to a friend, then ordered 2 more copies for me and another friend.
One of the best reads so far.

brusry2

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 17, 2022
Just finished last night. I could not put this book down. It has absolutely lit a fire in me! Thank you for this wealth of knowledge.

yitzchak

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 30, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and became greatly interested in changing my life from developing someone else’s dream to creating my own.

dand

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Dec 30, 2022
Austin, TX

Thanks, MJ
read

mill0x

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 21, 2019
Rio de Janeiro
Finished it back in 2019 and went straight to UNSCRIPTED right after. Then joined the forums, but ended up not following up here through the pandemic. Tried many things, my business is slowly growing, had highs and lows, but still going.

forbegos

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 23, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've just finished reading the book.

Verbaster

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2023
Przeczytałem, jestem zakochany w tej książce mój światopogląd pokrywał się z wieloma wątkami a ta książka dala mi strzała motywacji

Sufi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jan 1, 2023
North America
I’ve read the book and it led me here!

Damn, if it wasn’t the slap to my face that I so badly needed. It has forced me to wake up from my 12-year slumber of not feeling true passion for anything. I’m so excited to learn from everyone here & contribute in return.

I’ll take an order of the “Read Fastlane!” badge, please.

oualid.bo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2023
Barcelona, Spain

Thanks, MJ
Great book, started reading Unscripted too. Strong message, shocking facts and a lot to learn

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.