The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jhbucks16

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Dec 15, 2022
I read the book sitting on the beach on holiday in Fiji. I'm currently trying to decide on a business to pursue.

oreikiz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 7, 2022
Finished reading the book. Truly changed me at a deep level. Grateful to have information as impactful as this accessible.

Jeff L

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 14, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane !​

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Fastlane Millionaire! thank you MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alfred Shingai

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 16, 2022
I have read the Millionnaire fastlane. It was really educating and inspiring that I had to revise and repent from mediocre mindset. Thanks to the great works of MJ.

Thanks, MJ

Alfred Shingai

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 16, 2022
the book "the Millionaire FASTLANE " is actually a great treasure, everyone should stop whatever he/she is doing and read this great book. this book should be made compulsory in all educational institutions, thumbs up to MJ

Thanks, MJ

Stephin yves

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 2, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it a month ago.

Related with it since I had read Unscripted already.

Great read

Empepiphany

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 3, 2020
Tanzania

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

innopreneur

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 18, 2022
This remarkable book not only opens your eye to view the world from a producer's perspective to merge onto the fastlane but also teaches you powerful life lessons to be able to make right choices to steer your life towards success. I was going through a hard time because after having failed a big time with my first business attempt few years ago, people around me especially the ones I had known for ages since high school were constantly generating strong headwinds to persuade me to give up another try. Though I was getting really fed up with their unwelcome concerns it was challenging to get away from their nays since they were my friends. After reading TMF , I decided to take the bold move to turn my back to these persistent headwinds, and ever since then I've been gradually creating momentum with my fastlane plan!

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane . I must note that it is quite a dense book so I know that I will need to refer to it again in the future.
I think that for me, the hardest change from the Slowlane to the Fastlane concerns the value of time. I have lived for decades believing that time is abundant and now to learn that it is scarce and running out fast is quite a shock to the system.
There is one other thing that really strikes me about your work @MJ DeMarco and that is that you are the only source I know of that talks about the Fastlane. I am aware of people who have written about individual Fastlane strategies, but I don't know of any other author who spells out the characteristics of the Fastlane so clearly and with so much detail. I feel lucky and privileged to have discovered your books. Thank you for changing my life for the better.

andresurena

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 7, 2022
Lima
Finished it today! It is really a very candid and eye-opener book. I really appreciate that MJ took the time to share his candid view of the world to all of us. I'm an Entrepreneur by nature but since reading the book I can see where I was wrong (and where I was right). Looking forward to taking the Fast Lane ASAP!

Andreas89

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2022
I read the book, or better yet: listened to it! Looking forward to get up to speed in the fastlane.

FastlaneJonah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Dec 20, 2022
I finished the book, it has drastically shifted my perspectives with regard to money and wealth. I want to add value to the market place, I've got an educational background, but I've honestly got no idea where to start now. Thank you for writing this exceptional book. I think it really changed me.

nitigyagarg

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read fastlane !!!!

ashrafverified

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the Book

OMLYMS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I just finished reading "the Millionaire FASTLANE " 5 mins ago and also left a simple review on kindle. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and setting the roadmap for someone like me !

sujit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 8, 2022
India

Thanks, MJ
I've started Reading the book! You've quickly become one of my favorite authors! thank you for your efforts. I'll add my complete view once I've read it completely and implemented it in my life.
thanks again.

uhhfeef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Nov 17, 2022
I have read the book. I almost always refer to it whenever I have questions I need solved. Thanks MJ!

Goracykubek

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Dec 15, 2022
Estonia
Finished the book, thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing your wisdom, it felt exactly like what I needed to hear. Looking forward to reading Unscripted next.

Miguel Pedrosa

May the cod spirit be with you
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Dec 21, 2022
Leiria, Portugal, Europe, Earth
I read the book. I just wished I order sooner. Even tough is not available in my native language (portuguese), MJ knows how to put it simple in English words. Great Job really.

Dmant139

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 12, 2022
Just finished the book this morning, what an amazing read. Thank you for writing it.

temookun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 21, 2022

Thanks, MJ
read the book

TheS0c!0p@th

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 24, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.