The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Please Leave the Politics to CNN and FOX.
    Just a reminder that political topics/memes are prohibited, unless discussed within the realm of business and investment, for example, the impact the new Treasury Secretary might have with BTC. Please help keep the forum free of politics. (And I promise to do better myself!)
  • Join 60,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

EXECUTION Ippei kanehara Local Lead Gen Week 2 Update

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 25, 2020
So I know it isn't a friday...and it's been a week and a half since I last posted about it...but here's an update for you all.

Before I left for vacation in Florida I didn't hit the goals of prospecting / building out sites that I wanted to hit so I am going hard at it today.

That being said while I was on vacation, I had two people reach out to me out of the blue that I sent videos to previously with interest in what I can do for them.

That was a great Christmas gift for sure! I'll be closing one of the guys this week and the other one probably next week!

The group is very supportive as well, they did their promised live streams and still answered questions asked in the group even on Christmas day!

Safe to say I still think it's worth it.

I'll keep you all updated as best I can!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Nov 25, 2020
Got a late night text from a prospect I shot a video for. Setting a meeting for wednesday!!

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Nov 25, 2020
Did you have to pay anything for this mentoring program?
Yes, It definitely wasn't cheap. But well worth it IMO...I'll have recouped the cost and start going net positive next month thanks to some of the recurring deals I've landed so far.

purplepunch

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 11, 2020
Yes, It definitely wasn't cheap. But well worth it IMO...I'll have recouped the cost and start going net positive next month thanks to some of the recurring deals I've landed so far.
I'm considering joining the program. That's cool you got deals going that quickly. Very exciting.

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Nov 25, 2020
I'm considering joining the program. That's cool you got deals going that quickly. Very exciting.
You should! I've got nothing but good things to say right now. The support is one of the best parts about it by far! Any question I've ever had along the way has been answered!

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Nov 25, 2020
Update: Just landed another... Sorry I haven't been as active, but things are really going smooth on the business end! Don't wanna lose the momentum!

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Nov 25, 2020
Update: Just landed another... Sorry I haven't been as active, but things are really going smooth on the business end! Don't wanna lose the momentum!
This last week was tough...no deals to report. Still have a solid recurring income however for a newbie. Just gotta roll with the punches I'm sure.

BizyDad

Know Thyself
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I do local lead generation. Currently I have websites in towing and tree service.
And you just started, right?

So how many leads have you generated for folks? I'm just curious because I see you talking about the money you are making. Are they paying per lead or a flat rate?

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Nov 25, 2020
And you just started, right?

So how many leads have you generated for folks? I'm just curious because I see you talking about the money you are making. Are they paying per lead or a flat rate?
At this point over 100 altogther. I have some of my sites set up on google ads to help keep leads coming in while they rank organically. Currently on a commission basis of 15% to build trust. I don't mind, I'm a younger guy...I get their skepticism.

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Nov 25, 2020
Landed a roofing contractor on a commission basis. Time to work on delivery!!

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Nov 25, 2020
How much is it costing you to generate each lead?
I'll figure out this one when I get the short term google ad campaign up. The website is still in the process of ranking. Eventually, once my site is ranked, the cost will be zero...just like my tree site.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom